Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: The Other Woman

• Start Topic

On 10/11/2021 at 7:21 AM, Chloe Dog said:

Just gonna throw my (unpopular) opinion out there...  I really don't think Corey was cheating, not if Evelin threw him out and he was gone for months.  Kinda sounds to me like he was just moving on... but what do I know.

And she professes to not even be mad about the cheating.  It's the lying that's supposedly pissing her off.

If Evelin weren't such an unlikable, hateful beyotch I'd relate to and feel sorry for her over the fact that he seemingly moved on so quickly from her after she threw him out. 

BUT Evelin IS an unlikable, hateful, unpleasant, selfish, self-centered, heinous beyotch so ZERO sympathy for her at all, ever, even if Corey is also a huge a**hole/a**wipe.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

And she professes to not even be mad about the cheating.  It's the lying that's supposedly pissing her off.

If Evelin weren't such an unlikable, hateful beyotch I'd relate to and feel sorry for her over the fact that he seemingly moved on so quickly from her after she threw him out. 

BUT Evelin IS an unlikable, hateful, unpleasant, selfish, self-centered, heinous beyotch so ZERO sympathy for her at all, ever, even if Corey is also a huge a**hole/a**wipe.

Did she say something about it being a test or something?  Like she wanted to see him "fight for her"?  It's hard to catch all of the verbiage sometimes.  I wonder if she's upset over the fact that he didn't "fight for her" but went and diddled one of the locals instead?  I kinda like that theory lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

Armando and Kenny--- okay guys, get married and get back on PT. After the wedding you are going to be boring.   I cannot believe they have not had a discussion about bring another child into this family.  There just isn't much for a story line so they inject this possibility. 

I know, why would TLC pick these two for an add'l season? There are other couples who would be interesting. These two have nothing going on which would make me look forward to their segments or have any kind of interest. I like Armando's dad, but what kind of drama is it to see if he accepts going to a wedding or not? If I'm missing something, forgive me because I mostly FF through their segments.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2021 at 10:22 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

Alina is way too smart to let Steven get away with his bullshit.  I just keep looking for any redeeming quality she finds in him and I keep coming up empty.  Everybody is so excited about her response to him when he asked if she'd just drank the wine,  But I could see where it was going the minute she took the mouthful of wine and swallowed it looking directly at him. I've never seen a sip of wine be such a sweet "fuck you" before. I applauded.  I would like nothing more than for this storyline to end with her going back to Russia and Steven sitting alone in that stupid apartment.

Corey is such a hapless derp. What did he think was going to happen when he told Evil-in he'd been gaslighting her about Jenny. Of course, Evil-in wrongly conflates Corey starting another relationship after she sent him away with "getting all this dick from everywhere," and asks how he'd feel had she done that. Corey may be a liar and a cheat, but one thing he isn't is a dude who's been feasting at the South American pussy buffet. Evil-in seems to want to blame Jenny, too, which is incredibly immature. Jenny is the one person Evil-in should feel the most kindredship with, since they've both been lied to and manipulated by Corey.

Sumit is a manchild who will never, ever marry Jenny.  I thought it was extremely telling that his mother said she would never let him go because she is exceptionally attached to him and he is exceptionally attached to her. They should've gone on that I'm In Love With A Mama's Boy show, instead.

I read an article last week that claimed Bini "failed to win fan's sympathy" and I wondered how anyone could take that position. My heart just broke watching him break down. Ari said she "had to" go to the US for this very commonplace surgery, but she didn't. She WANTED to go, but it was in no way necessary.  Why is an Ethiopian doctor's diagnosis of a hernia good enough, but an Ethiopian doctor's treatment isn't? I hate her so much.  And based on the previews for next week, I also hate her American friends.

Wasn't that how Evelin's come to be known as the "town mattress" on here, from when at some time during their previous season it had come out that she gets around?  And wasn't the spiller of those beans back then ALSO the "best" friend who had had a thing with and the hots for Evelin?

Re Sumit and his mother, I don't think that show was in existence yet when the Sumit and Jenny very first episodes aired, LOL.  But I do agree about that show probably being a better fit than a show that ends in Sumit marrying Jenny when he so clearly DOESN'T want to marry her.   The funniest thing is that during the times when there were so many obstacles to be overcome in order for them to marry, that's when Sumit pretended to be doing as much as he could to make a marriage to Jenny happen, talking a good game but never actually walking the walk.  Now that the only obstacle is the withholding of their blessings of the marriage by Sumit's parents, we NEVER hear Sumit profess any more promises to marry Jenny.  All of the previous obstacles to marriage were clearly Sumit's safety net to never have to marry her.  Now those are gone and he's having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with other viable BS as to why they can't get married.

Is whatever money Jenny's bringing to the Sumit table really enough to make it so that Sumit is willing to put up with being with that old ugly witless hag, rather than earn an honest dollar and getting a job and pleasing his family?  That's probably a rhetorical question, because Sumit is still with Jenny and clearly not employed outside of their home.

Re Ari and half-sister and mother that were shown on the coming attractions, I think we can all come up with enough hatred to go around to all of them.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Is whatever money Jenny's bringing to the Sumit table really enough to make it so that Sumit is willing to put up with being with that old ugly witless hag, rather than earn an honest dollar and getting a job and pleasing his family?  That's probably a rhetorical question, because Sumit is still with Jenny and clearly not employed outside of their home.

Don't forget that Sumit has also suggested that he likes being dominated in bed.  In such a patriarchal society, I doubt he has many options there. 🤢

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/11/2021 at 11:07 AM, magemaud said:

while reminding him he wouldn't have "anyone to cuddle with" while she was gone. How cruel can you get! 

That was such a callously backhanded comment that Ari made, about her at least having the baby to cuddle with, but Bini wouldn't have anyone.

And as much as I've always despised her, I had at least come around during this episode to giving her credit for her seemingly thoughtful gift of the inscribed engagement ring and showing him how full her closets still were with clothes in an effort to try to assure him that she would be returning with their baby.

Then she has to ruin my rare kind feelings towards her by opening her big, heartless yap like that to say such a shitty, insensitive thing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 10/11/2021 at 11:35 AM, treeofdreams said:

Happy for Kenny and Armando getting their marriage license.  And so cool that now everyone can!

(I wonder  if the TV show put on pressure to make that happen?  If so, extra cool!)

I never get tired of seeing what a happy, loving little girl Armando's daughter is.  She was so happy for her two daddies to be able to get married and for them all to become a legal family. 

Armando has done such a fabulous job of raising her, along with whatever backup raising was provided by his mother and sister.

I am totally someone who cannot stand children, but I adore that little girl (and also Daniel, Tiffany's son).  They are both really great kids.

• Love 7
On 10/11/2021 at 11:45 AM, gingerella said:

If the older partner was a man and the younger was a woman, society seems fine with that shit, don't they?

I look at the greater acceptance of relationships in instances where the gender is reversed this way:  We as women think of women as being smarter than men.  We expect men as they get older to still be ruled by the same tiny head that ruled them in their younger days.  We DON'T expect women to become suddenly dumb as they age, to the point of wanting to be in a relationship with a person half their age with whom they can't logically possibly have anything in common. 

I know for myself my tolerance for stupidity and stupid people as I've gotten older is ZERO. 

With men it's usually about the much younger women being arm candy and/or trophy wives, as well as about sex, to the point they're willing to take tiny blue pills to keep at it.

WTF kind of arm candy or trophy husband would Sumit be considered?  Also wondering if perhaps Jenny has some magical sex drive at her age and Sumit is her sex boy toy, LOL.  I need mind bleach now that I just thought of that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

Corey and Evelin even wanting to talk about what happened while they were broken up is messed up, in my opinion.  My husband and I were apart for a few years and we had a "don't ask and I won't tell" policy.  Some things are better left unsaid if it is a true breakup.  We ended up together again and that made the other stuff irrelevant.

Happy you two found your way back to each other. You and your husband handled it maturely. We know we can't expect that from any of these 90 day dummies!

• Love 6

I don't buy SumMeat's parents moving in FT as genuine. His mother could come for a couple of weekends to coach and stay over one night. Jenny should get on lists in California at affordable housing complexes (pay according to your income) for seniors. There is often a waiting list, but hopefully you get in and you CAN have a younger spouse you're married to, live with you--and that's one test of whether SumMeat is willing to marry her...Jenny will never get what she wants from that boy-man, family, country, or culture, will be shunned by all relatives, friends, neighbors, etc., except if she can somehow connect w/other expats. Here in many places in the U.S.  people aren't as hung up on things like age gaps or racial/ethnic differences.

Xebug wrote, "We DON'T expect women to become suddenly dumb as they age, to the point of wanting to be in a relationship with a person half their age with whom they can't logically possibly have anything in common." I know... I see them as two people who were lonely and made a long-distance friendship. Maybe it's entirely platonic and one is gay, for example. I don't pick up any chemistry.

Parents SumMeat should be GLAD there is a woman out there willing to take him on. He's no ball of fire, cover boy, or Prince Charming. Mama needs to wake up to this. I bet Jenny, TLC, and his parents pay for everything.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

Sumit and Jenny--- I got sucked into this show when these idiots first appeared thinking that it would be something like the exotic Marigold Hotel and here I am in another season with these morons.   Jenny needs to go back to the states; maybe she could get a season on the Single Life version if she is addicted to TLC fame.   I should go back and hunt up my older posts where I theorized that Sumit was on the show hoping to be discovered by Bollywood. Now I am beginning to think his parents want TLC stardom as well. And maybe TCL money can help pay off the divorce that Sumit got.  I still think if his parents were to drop down dead today, he would still just string Jenny along until death did them part.  Sumit is diabetic and may eventually wish he had children to help him in his old age.  He is just screwed up;  he is trying to be a rebellious boy but as he is also a real mama's boy he is in a state of constant conflict.   The people who would shun Sumit's parents were he to marry Jenny are probably starting to shun them now if they know anything about the show.  I am sure the neighbors talk since there are enough friends of Sumit that know.  Jenny needs to cut her losses and get the hell out of India asap.   Also I thought Sumit and Jenny were supposedly living several hours away from the parents--or is that another TLC fiction.   Can Pa Sumit get to work from his new location?  Is he retired?  has he quit work to "star" on this show?  Sumit is too attached to mama to ever go to the US even if Jenny could afford to bring him over.

Armando and Kenny--- okay guys, get married and get back on PT. After the wedding you are going to be boring.   I cannot believe they have not had a discussion about bring another child into this family.  There just isn't much for a story line so they inject this possibility.  Kenny's beloved Cassidy would absolutely be devastated if Kenny had another child.  They are about as likely to have a child together by either IVF or adoption as Jenny and Sumit are to get married. 

Ellie-- is still an idiot and I was glad she wasn't on

Ari and Bini---she will eventually just be another American woman who leaves him and takes their child.  She can go back to Leandro and he can date his dance partner again.

Steven and Alina--- Alina just needs to "go back Russia" as Julia would say.  I wish her mom could make a good argument against Alina not converting to Mormonism as well as not marrying an immature Steven.   I don't think Alina is so in love that she would just double down if her mother objected.  Is there some shortage of Russian men that she is so desperate for this goofball?   I would understand if she was eager to get to the US but they claim to want to live in Russia.  I am not sure Steven would be happy in Russia on a permanent basis.  It is probably still a bit exotic and interesting to him, but I can see him wanting to move back to be with his family fairly soon. 

Corey and Evelin-- so forgettable that I forgot them.  I don't care what they do;  I just want them to get off my screen.

I am glad I record this program to watch because I cannot stand the pooping women commercial.   I send thanks to the universe for the invention of FF.

Armando and Kenny--- Would any of Kenny's children really want him to have another child?  If that is something of extreme importance to Armando, it's crazy that it hasn't been addressed well before now.

Ellie-- is still an idiot and I was glad she wasn't on  Ditto.  She and her cheating boyfriend, along with Mattress Evelin and Cheating Corey can all stay off of my TV.  Can't stand any of them.  No interest in any of them. 

Steven and Alina---as much as I DON'T like Steven, I really do like Alina.  She seems to be one of the most refined, sweet, well-spoken, educated young ladies to have appeared on these shows.  Of course there has to be something wrong with her that we're just not seeing because what person who is normal would appear on these shows, ever? 

I wish she would/could find herself a nice Russian man.  Russian men are often so attractive.  To this day I still crush on Mikhail Baryshnikov (I have since I was a teenager back in the early 80s).  Steven is so NOT in her league in any way, shape or form, whatever her fatal flaw ultimately turns out to be.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Twopper said:

Sumit and Jenny--- I got sucked into this show when these idiots first appeared thinking that it would be something like the exotic Marigold Hotel and here I am in another season with these morons.   Jenny needs to go back to the states; maybe she could get a season on the Single Life version if she is addicted to TLC fame.   I should go back and hunt up my older posts where I theorized that Sumit was on the show hoping to be discovered by Bollywood. Now I am beginning to think his parents want TLC stardom as well. And maybe TCL money can help pay off the divorce that Sumit got.

TLC tipped it off when they asked Sumit's mom in a sidebar what put the idea in her head about moving in with her son and Jenny.  It was to deflect the immediate response that viewers would have, that this is all a setup.  The truth is, the producer put that idea into her head (or possibly it was even Sumit, who then feigned shock and disappointment for the camera), and she jumped at it because she saw the dollar signs.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Armando and Kenny--- Would any of Kenny's children really want him to have another child?  If that is something of extreme importance to Armando, it's crazy that it hasn't been addressed well before now.

Ellie-- is still an idiot and I was glad she wasn't on  Ditto.  She and her cheating boyfriend, along with Mattress Evelin and Cheating Corey can all stay off of my TV.  Can't stand any of them.  No interest in any of them. 

Steven and Alina---as much as I DON'T like Steven, I really do like Alina.  She seems to be one of the most refined, sweet, well-spoken, educated young ladies to have appeared on these shows.  Of course there has to be something wrong with her that we're just not seeing because what person who is normal would appear on these shows, ever? 

I wish she would/could find herself a nice Russian man.  Russian men are often so attractive.  To this day I still crush on Mikhail Baryshnikov (I have since I was a teenager back in the early 80s).  Steven is so NOT in her league in any way, shape or form, whatever her fatal flaw ultimately turns out to be.

Oh I agree about Steven. I like her too. I hope she meets any other man. He's pushing mormonism on her, when he hasn't been living it. Fake mormon. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Hostels.  That's all I can figure. Hostels on all of his missions. A lot of anonymous hooking up going on! 

Well, that or when he said "100" that he "connected with" I assume a dating app, like Tinder or Match. In my brief time on Tinder, within a day I had over 100 requests....I didn't respond or swipe on those all but if you are bored and have time, hey--you can swipe and then send messages back and forth through the app and count that as "connecting" . 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

She seems to be one of the most refined, sweet, well-spoken, educated young ladies to have appeared on these shows.  Of course there has to be something wrong with her that we're just not seeing because what person who is normal would appear on these shows, ever? 

I can buy that Alina has never heard of or watched this show. She is young and lives in Russia and not sure at her age I would have wanted to watch a show about marriage. I can see Steven promoting this to her as a cool documentary that would give them some $$ to document their love (eye roll).....I agree with the description of her, I hope she runs from the creep

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Parents SumMeat should be GLAD there is a woman out there willing to take him on. He's no ball of fire, cover boy, or Prince Charming. Mama needs to wake up to this.

Isn't this true with all Momma's Boys and their Mothers? THe mom will think her loser son is the catch of the year, no matter what. Reminds me of Andrew from a previous season of Andrew and Amira (long haired greasy loser who tried to get around covid travel restrictions going through mexico). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Well, that or when he said "100" that he "connected with" I assume a dating app, like Tinder or Match. In my brief time on Tinder, within a day I had over 100 requests....I didn't respond or swipe on those all but if you are bored and have time, hey--you can swipe and then send messages back and forth through the app and count that as "connecting" . 

I think he said he “made out” with 100.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Isn't this true with all Momma's Boys and their Mothers? THe mom will think her loser son is the catch of the year, no matter what. Reminds me of Andrew from a previous season of Andrew and Amira (long haired greasy loser who tried to get around covid travel restrictions going through mexico). 

I have watched enough true crime to know that the world is riddled with men who were brought up by moms who coddle them and excuse their crappy behavior.  They often end up killing their female partner and Mom is like, "What?  She was a bitch!"  Instead of asking why did she stay in these domestics, why are we not asking why does he hit?  Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Still burns me that Big Ed's mom went on and on:  "Sounds like Rose doesn't love you" when he only told her HIS half of his crappy story.  Ugh.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Yeah, that sounds right. In this day and age (or at least in crazy 90 Day Fiancee land), dating = communicating with someone online (see The Williams).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Evil-lyn & Core - I don’t care and their time is up.   
Jenny & Sumit - yawn, time’s up.   
Bini&Ari - did anybody else notice how Ari said to Bini, “don’t you just love Avi so much?” as they were in the taxi to the airport.  Of course the bit about having the baby to snuggle while he would have nothing further illustrates her self centered mindset.  It’s not hormomes, it’s selfishness.  I’m pretty sure that as soon as she got on the plane, she scoped out a flight attendant who would change diapers and watch over Avi while Ari naps.   
Steven&Alina - he’s a manwhore with a ton of excuses.  Demand STD tests, Alina!

• Love 4
On 10/11/2021 at 8:07 PM, MrBuhBye said:
On 10/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, Darlabutterfly said:

Did anyone else notice someone walking down the street eating pizza in Turkey? I shouted "Pizza is better in Turkey"

SteVen was also disposing of a pizza box when he was cleaning after Alina walked out without speaking to him before her mother arrived.

All I can see is Spicoli when SteVen is on screen, and he did like his pizza.  

image.png.c86d0e2330700b86cab71dbbdca220d5.png 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

We were led to believe Evelyn was a bitch,  but now we know Corey  is a loser.

I thought we were assuming these to be true all along.

21 minutes ago, Xena said:

HOW DARE YOU bring that awesome movie down and drag it through the icky acid waste that is Steven.  HOW! DARE! YOU!!!!!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

dating = communicating with someone online

That always drives me nuts when they say they have been dating a person for X years.....when they have only spent maybe a total of a week together physically. There is a HUGE difference between facetiming someone for a few hours a week and living with them day in and day out, handling bills, jobs, families, etc. I mean, I think Paul and Karine are prime example of that. I am sure Paul thought she was the love of his life and his perfect woman because she was for those few hours a day she chatted with him using a translation app. And vice versa. cut to real life and she is a spoiled, lazy child (she was super young if I remember) and he is a psychotic, hypochondriac who can't hold a job

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I call absolute bullshit on his claim of making out with 100 girls. There cannot possibly have been that many desperate young girls around this weird guy. 

Maybe he takes after this guy....

download.jpeg

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I thought we were assuming these to be true all along.

HOW DARE YOU bring that awesome movie down and drag it through the icky acid waste that is Steven.  HOW! DARE! YOU!!!!!

I would definitely rather spend a night with Spicoli than with Steven!  People on 'ludes should not drive.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Dobian said:

I would definitely rather spend a night with Spicoli than with Steven!  People on 'ludes should not drive.

I would rather spend my life with Spicoli than be in the same time zone as Steven.  I mean, Spicoli was harmless.   All he needed was some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and he was fine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

This is also Whitney Thore dating logic 😁

OMG, I am literally watching Whitney right now when I read your comment!!  She is a loon.

I do not understand these idiots, they meet after talking for hours a day for months on end and intentions had been set, marriage is on the table but now they actually have to be together 24/7 and they don't really know each other so they have fight about everything, they look for things to be unhappy about, they set traps to test each other...shouldn't dating be the most fun part of a relationship? Why is it they talk about marriage without really knowing each other then when they obviously are not suited for each other they act like they have so much invested in the relationship when in reality they do not but they will not break up mutually, they much rather bring each other down AND get married in spite of how bad their relationship is!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG, I am literally watching Whitney right now when I read your comment!!  She is a loon.

I do not understand these idiots, they meet after talking for hours a day for months on end and intentions had been set, marriage is on the table but now they actually have to be together 24/7 and they don't really know each other so they have fight about everything, they look for things to be unhappy about, they set traps to test each other...shouldn't dating be the most fun part of a relationship? Why is it they talk about marriage without really knowing each other then when they obviously are not suited for each other they act like they have so much invested in the relationship when in reality they do not but they will not break up mutually, they much rather bring each other down AND get married in spite of how bad their relationship is!

Giiiiirl.....come sit with me.  If I was talking to someone online (I am not, Mr. Hanson would, I am gonna guess, not approve) I would make it REALLY clear:  We are just chatting.  I have a date with Mark in sales Thursday evening.  That is a date.  We are talking.  No more.  

I, too, don't get it why people want to skip the most fun part:  dating!  You get to know each other, go to ball games, museums, hold hands, go to parks, it is the best!  Look, it is really easy to be your best when you are online for an hour.  No bills, no cleaning, no laundry, no real life stuff.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, that sounds right. In this day and age (or at least in crazy 90 Day Fiancee land), dating = communicating with someone online (see The Williams).

This is also Whitney Thore dating logic 😁

In Whitney's case, she's not only dating "The Frenchman," but unbeknownst* to him, they're in a serious relationship.

(*I don't think I've ever typed unbeknownst before in my entire life!) 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Did you guys catch that Corey not only lied but swore on his recently dead dad that he did not sleep with Jenny? I know Evelin is awful but that’s messed up.

I know a lot of you guys want Corey to go back to Jenny, but I doubt that would work out. Jenny seems like a normal person, and normal people probably wouldn’t take him back after the way he handled that. When you look at it from Jenny’s perspective: He obviously didn’t make it clear that he was married (but separated), and he ghosted her after dating for a few months so he could get back with his wife. If I were Jenny, I wouldn’t be able to trust that guy again. It’s cool that he went out of his way to give her closure, but he should have done that WAY earlier.

The audacity of Steven asking Alina if she drank the wine, after he just confessed to cheating on her. I don't believe that he has really made out with hundreds of girls either. Alina should have thrown wine in his judgmental face. (Also, I’d like to talk to those “dozens” of girls who slept with him....🤔)

Steven talking about his sex life was so repulsive. The entire situation is so problematic on several levels… and I think it’s quite clear he has some psych issues. Like maybe narcissistic personality disorder, or just sheer selfish stupidity? I feel bad for any girl who’s ever been with him romantically.

Ari doesn't give two shits about Bini. She jumped at the chance to go home without talking to him first and brag about her poverty tourism and obviously has no intent to come back. I actually started tearing up (okay, a tear fell) watching Bini at the airport saying goodbye to Ari and the baby. That was so sad!! He seems like a sweet man and I bet he has PTSD from basically losing his first child.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Steven talking about his sex life was so repulsive. The entire situation is so problematic on several levels… and I think it’s quite clear he has some psych issues. Like maybe narcissistic personality disorder, or just sheer selfish stupidity? I feel bad for any girl who’s ever been with him romantically.

SteVen doesn’t have a narcissistic personality disorder. He’s just an extremely stupid, awkward person who has no self-awareness whatsoever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Steven talking about his sex life was so repulsive.

And in public like he did? This discussion should have been between the two of them, privately, not in a public place where everyone could eavesdrop. I would die of embarrassment.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have watched enough true crime to know that the world is riddled with men who were brought up by moms who coddle them and excuse their crappy behavior.  They often end up killing their female partner and Mom is like, "What?  She was a bitch!"

Tell me why I immediately pictured Debbie saying, “What? She was a bitch!”

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/12/2021 at 1:57 PM, Xebug67 said:

I never get tired of seeing what a happy, loving little girl Armando's daughter is.  She was so happy for her two daddies to be able to get married and for them all to become a legal family. 

Armando has done such a fabulous job of raising her, along with whatever backup raising was provided by his mother and sister.

I am totally someone who cannot stand children, but I adore that little girl (and also Daniel, Tiffany's son).  They are both really great kids.

We refer to Daniel as "M'Boy". Makes it easier. 😁

• LOL 5
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Whilst sipping a pint!

1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

We refer to Daniel as "M'Boy". Makes it easier.

M'Boy!  Here is your escape room, oops I mean bedroom.

• LOL 5
On 10/12/2021 at 9:42 PM, antfitz said:

Oh I agree about Steven. I like her too. I hope she meets any other man. He's pushing mormonism on her, when he hasn't been living it. Fake mormon. 

I've lived in Arizona for the past 23 years.  Like most of the Southwest U.S. we have a HUGE Mormon population.  Where I lived previously, in South Florida and New York, there were NO Mormons that I ever knew of whatsoever.  The only exposure I ever had to Mormons prior to moving to Arizona was reading about Donny Osmond in "Tiger Beat" magazine and the "Big Love" HBO TV series.

Out here, many Mormons are in top legal and business professions.  I've worked at predominantly Mormon law firms.  We're talking SUCCESSFUL here, as well as committed to their faith.  These are Mormons who walk the walk and don't just talk the talk.

EVERYTHING that Steven is NOT!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

In Whitney's case, she's not only dating "The Frenchman," but unbeknownst* to him, they're in a serious relationship.

As someone who is a wordsmith with an adoration of the words in our language, I actually HAVE previously typed "unbeknownst" before, and wholeheartedly commend you for your usage of the word.

Sadly, love of words and their proper usage has long been dying out.

I marvel on a daily basis how so many people whose posts I read online ever graduated high school.  Or better yet, actually ever attended high school yet came away with having learned NOTHING.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did you guys catch that Corey not only lied but swore on his recently dead dad that he did not sleep with Jenny? I know Evelin is awful but that’s messed up.

I know a lot of you guys want Corey to go back to Jenny, but I doubt that would work out. Jenny seems like a normal person, and normal people probably wouldn’t take him back after the way he handled that. When you look at it from Jenny’s perspective: He obviously didn’t make it clear that he was married (but separated), and he ghosted her after dating for a few months so he could get back with his wife. If I were Jenny, I wouldn’t be able to trust that guy again. It’s cool that he went out of his way to give her closure, but he should have done that WAY earlier.

The audacity of Steven asking Alina if she drank the wine, after he just confessed to cheating on her. I don't believe that he has really made out with hundreds of girls either. Alina should have thrown wine in his judgmental face. (Also, I’d like to talk to those “dozens” of girls who slept with him....🤔)

Ari doesn't give two shits about Bini. She jumped at the chance to go home without talking to him first and brag about her poverty tourism and obviously has no intent to come back. I actually started tearing up (okay, a tear fell) watching Bini at the airport saying goodbye to Ari and the baby. That was so sad!! He seems like a sweet man and I bet he has PTSD from basically losing his first child.

That was SO awful about swearing on his dead dad.  So many times in real life and movies/TV people/characters "swear" on the life of a loved on, and you so want to believe them when they're saying what they're saying if they're swearing on someone who we know means/meant so much to them.  For Corey to have done so as part of his sweeping lies makes me despise him like I never have prior to this episode.  IMO there's NO coming back from that. 

If I were Evelin, there's nothing he could ever say moving forward after that that would allow me to ever believe what he's saying.  The fact that he could so brazenly lie, using the love he had for his deceased dad makes him one of the biggest pieces of s*** on this entire franchise.  And I'm someone who cannot stand Evelin in any capacity whatsoever.  But in this instance I totally get her sense of betrayal because of Corey's lying.

With regards to Corey's having gone out of his way to give Jenny closure, something in my gut as I was watching that segment would not permit me to believe that that was a selfless thing that he was doing for Jenny's benefit.  He's just such an insincere guy.  I wholeheartedly believe that there were ulterior motives at work either on his part or on behalf of Jenny.  Part of me wonders if Corey wanted that segment to be filmed knowing Evelin would view it after this season ended and she would see that he had ended things with Jenny and so believe in him again.  However, given how Jenny basically is the one who ended it, with that awesome line about having a date to meet up with, as well as the detailed discussion of Corey's having lied to her about being married, that segment did him no favors.

And HTF did Jenny suddenly materialize as residing in Ecuador, when he had met there in Peru?  Did she move her on purpose, because of the filming of this show?

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

And HTF did Jenny suddenly materialize as residing in Ecuador, when he had met her in Peru?  Did she move her on purpose, because of the filming of this show?

Yeah, when they were together she was in Peru, but now only an hour away in adjacent Ecuador. How con-veeeeeeeen-ient! 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

With regards to Corey's having gone out of his way to give Jenny closure, something in my gut as I was watching that segment would not permit me to believe that that was a selfless thing that he was doing for Jenny's benefit. 

I agree.....I think that he was feeling her out, to see if there was still a shot with Jenny. As in maybe suggest, hey you live an hour away (um, yeah sure), let's keep in touch and stay friends. Then, anytime Evelin kicks his ass to the curb, er I mean hammock, he runs to Jenny and makes Evelin jealous and round and round we go. I thought the only person who came off well was Jenny. I don't believe she had a date, but that line was awesome. Almost as amazeballs as Alina with her "did you just slept with those women?" after he questioned her sipping the wine. lol

• Love 3
On 10/13/2021 at 2:05 PM, Xena said:

I call Dinyell's date on The Single Life "Sonny Spicoli."

"This is U.S. History, I see the globe right there!”  

• LOL 4