Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: The Other Woman

• Start Topic

After Evelin and Corey eseentially lied and fabricated their first season because they were already married, I have a hard time being invested in their story line any more.  I really don't care what they do. 

I wonder if Bini's first wife saw any of this and had a shred of regret about cutting him off from his first child?  Who knows what the story was there, but it's clear that Bini's heart is broken by essentially losing his first child. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

After Evelin and Corey eseentially lied and fabricated their first season because they were already married, I have a hard time being invested in their story line any more.  I really don't care what they do. 

I wonder if Bini's first wife saw any of this and had a shred of regret about cutting him off from his first child?  Who knows what the story was there, but it's clear that Bini's heart is broken by essentially losing his first child. 

This may sound heartless, but I have a hard time believing his heart is so broken because he was awfully quick to put himself in potentially the same situation again.

• Love 9

Jenny is really immature, regardless of her age.  She and Summit went into the counseling with the attitude that the counselor would tell his parents why they were wrong and should totally support the marriage.  

It was interesting though, showed a little more maybe about why his parents are so against it.  There is the idea that their DILs should take care of them as they age of course.  And since Jenny isn't going to be having babies at this point, they are concerned about who will take care of Summit when he gets old.  Given their culture, makes some sense.

I agree with the comments that the older man/younger woman is usually more accepted.  And I think some of that is that a man can father kids at older ages than a woman can have them?  And of course, double standards

I LOVED Alina looking SteVen in the eye while drinking that wine.  

• Love 7
On 10/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, Xebug67 said:

And HTF did Jenny suddenly materialize as residing in Ecuador, when he had met there in Peru?  Did she move her on purpose, because of the filming of this show?

Yes, she did, just to create more drama for the show.

• Love 2