Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: The Other Woman

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t think so.  I never heard that.  As a teen, I used to hang out with some nice LDS missionaries.  Lol. They were very sweet…..they kept it professional, though I doubt it would have been approved.  

Here’s a piece about it.

https://pacific.churchofjesuschrist.org/why-mormons-dont-drink-alcohol-tea-and-coffee

According to local legend, Joseph Smith was indeed an alcoholic and a womanizer. Hill Cumorah is not far from where I live, and Joseph is a hot topic with local history buffs. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, Steven doesn’t have that much game.  His story about lovers is probably bogus. 

This reminds me of the 40 Year Old Virgin when Andy says boobs feel like sand

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Once or twice a year here, there would be a Mormon convention or meet up at the local arena (other religious groups would also rent the arena for their own gathering). You would see all the nice young men in their crisp white shirts, nicely groomed hair, etc. on the subway. That is a possibility.

Anyone see "No Time to Die"?  Great line in there over a fresh pressed shirt male:  "Who invited Book of Mormon here?"

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

If the older partner was a man and the younger was a woman, society seems fine with that shit, don't they?

I am not.  I was grossed out by Michael and Juliana - Daddy and Daughter time!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone should tell Alina’s mom that if you are going to expose your entire nose there is no need to go through the ruse of wearing a mask.

YES!! I noticed that blaring ignorance and it was ruining the whole scene for me.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Studies show that men tend to overcount the number of "partners". 

And their inches.

1 hour ago, GrannySmith said:

According to local legend, Joseph Smith was indeed an alcoholic and a womanizer. Hill Cumorah is not far from where I live, and Joseph is a hot topic with local history buffs. 

I took a comparative religion course where the instructor said some people speculated that he was intoxicated when the Angel “Moroni” appeared to him in Upstate New York.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

She gets off treating Corey like a bad dog, and making him grovel for her affection or a hint of a smile. She just wanted him to buy her stupid beach shack and that's about it. She's mad at herself for getting played but she deserves what she gets because this is what she dished out to Corey.

I'm so sick of Evilyn and her victim attitude. Corey, just leave. Go to Jenny, go home, just go. Evilyn will not change; she will continue with her superior attitude towards you and will continue to publicly humiliate you - forever, if you let her. Go. Go now while she is having her tantrum. The door to leave is wide open for you to make your exit and find a better life.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

If the older partner was a man and the younger was a woman, society seems fine with that shit, don't they?

Only if the older man is rich

Edited by Cini
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I'm so sick of Evilyn and her victim attitude. Corey, just leave. Go to Jenny, go home, just go. Evilyn will not change; she will continue with her superior attitude towards you and will continue to publicly humiliate you - forever, if you let her. Go. Go now while she is having her tantrum. The door to leave is wide open for you to make your exit and find a better life.

I agree and was just about to write the same thing!

Isn’t she known in town as being a loose woman!

I liked what I saw of Jenny and think she’s much more attractive. 

• Love 6

Sumit and Jenny: They are cultures apart. Unless this is all for a storyline and the parents really don't mind Jenny (for now) or see her as a source of extra income and attention. No, the average parent wouldn't want their son or daughter marrying someone with a 20 year plus age difference. But it happens. Sometimes it's a trophy spouse situation and the person marries in to wealth and influence. Sometimes you do marry someone average. If Sumit was rich, Jenny could be his side piece and he is just with his wife out of cultural norms. The counselling isn't going to do much because Sumit and his parents don't want it to. Jenny is too old for their son and unless she coughs up some millions of dollars, things will not change. Moving in with them and teaching her how to be an Indian wife - uh, no thanks. That will be the final way to get rid of the stubborn Jenny. Sumit will not stand up for himself or for Jenny. I think he likes this and why fix things that ain't broke.

Corey and Evelin: No real interest in the fabricated storyline. Yeah, they've been married. The relationship remains toxic. Evelin is allowed to go through the town's men. Corey is just the soft white lump. Either he likes the toxic relationship no matter how badly he is treated and will stay with it because he gets something from it, or he will eventually leave. Poor Evelin will be a divorcee with lots of property. Corey is best off going to a lawyer to see how much he actually owns and start working on a settlement. Otherwise, he will go to the US with nothing. Evelin is still young enough to find another sucker, er, husband. Jenny doesn't seem as toxic as Evs and is probably a better match than Evs the perpetual victim.

Ellie and Victor: No sighting of them this week.

Armando and Kenny: So the wedding is on! Something changed in the bureaucracy to recognize and approve same sex marriages. Hooray for progress! More tears. 

Bini and Ariela: She can't wait to get out of Ethiopia! Back to civilization, and a nice big air conditioned bedroom and a big comfy bed with 500 plus thread count sheets. The medical care in Ethiopia and Addis Abbaba is probably good and it's just an excuse for her to have a month long visit with her family and friends and think things over about how it is and is not working with Bini. Whether she made a whopper of a mistake but has a little baby and a baby daddy/fiance that she can ghost. He does have rights but probably cannot afford an international lawyer - like a lot of the folks on the show. If you do get involved with folks from another country, you do use protection so you protect yourself from child support for 18 years and the possibility that someone will run off and you won't see the kid again. Ariela is immature and Bini needs to look at his patterns. They both do, actually. It was sad to see him crying at the airport knowing full well that Ariela may not come back. Wonder if she still has the ring.

Steven and Alina: Steven, you are lucky that Alina did not pour the wine over your head and leave, go back to the apartment, pack up her things and leave. She just did the nice screw you by drinking the glass of wine. You cannot base any relationship on a foundation of lies. You expect her to be X but you are not walking your own walk. Just picking and choosing what part of your religion you like but insisting she do Y. If you cheat on her while you aren't really actually dating but are in some sort of relationship, it won't stop. You will lie and deny as long as it works for you. Did you have 100 or so 'dates'?  Slept with at least 4 or 5 girls that you admit to? Who knows? You presented yourself as Steven Part A, but you are showing yourself as Steven Who is this Guy. She will tell her mother everything and you had better hope that you can afford a lot more chocolates to butter mom up. Russian women are formidable. You can't just expect Alina or any other girl to be your own little creation and that she saved herself for you. She has every right to explore who she is and what she wants. And unless she is desperate for marriage, she is probably re-evaluating you and whether you have anything to offer to her except more lies.

• Love 7

I refuse to believe that Alina and SteVen aren't punking us. While I do believe he's a legit asshole and she could do better, I think they're putting on a show for us (although I don't think Mama's been let in on the plan). I can barely tolerate them on my screen. 

Speaking of intolerance.. I always ff through the Engabao crew. Don't know, don't care. Evelin is so bitchh that she could be a Disney villain, and Corey always looks like he's on something. 

I'll take Kenny's tears over Corey's smirk, Sumit's Peter Pan complex, and Ari any day.  

• Love 11

I know that the surgery was just an excuse to get her to the US, but I want to know how good her insurance is for things to work this quickly...For a surgery that's supposedly "urgent", she spends a week packing and buying her ticket, and a day and a half of flying in a pressurized cabin with a hernia during a pandemic. Once she reaches the US she'll need an appointment with a pediatrician who will then need to refer Avi to a pediatric surgeon, and of course hospital space will depend on COVID cases. None of this happens quickly.

We literally went through this over the summer with my son. He also had one in his groin (which, honestly, isn't rare).  Hernia repair during a pandemic isn't  considered an emergency unless it is causing severe pain or it's strangulated. If it had been strangulated then they'd have sent him straight to surgery in Ethiopia. As is, it's going to be elective and that will mean they'll fit him in when they can.  

I feel sorry for Bini but dude needs to stop knocking up Americans. 

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Back to civilization, and a nice big air conditioned bedroom and a big comfy bed with 500 plus thread count sheets.

I don't care how much $ Ari and her parents have, they are not 500 plus thread count people! 😁

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I don't care how much $ Ari and her parents have, they are not 500 plus thread count people! 😁

Because one set of sheets has little elastic left on the fitted sheet and had a hard time staying on and another set kept popping off the bed because they didn't fit the mattress and mattress cover, I recently bought a Bay/Macy's Hotel Collection 700 thread count Egyptian cotton set. They do fit the bed and don't pop off. They probably spring for Frette or other high end brand or 1000 count sheets.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I know that the surgery was just an excuse to get her to the US, but I want to know how good her insurance is for things to work this quickly...For a surgery that's supposedly "urgent", she spends a week packing and buying her ticket, and a day and a half of flying in a pressurized cabin with a hernia during a pandemic. Once she reaches the US she'll need an appointment with a pediatrician who will then need to refer Avi to a pediatric surgeon, and of course hospital space will depend on COVID cases. None of this happens quickly.

We literally went through this over the summer with my son. He also had one in his groin (which, honestly, isn't rare).  Hernia repair during a pandemic isn't  considered an emergency unless it is causing severe pain or it's strangulated. If it had been strangulated then they'd have sent him straight to surgery in Ethiopia. As is, it's going to be elective and that will mean they'll fit him in when they can.  

I feel sorry for Bini but dude needs to stop knocking up Americans. 

I wonder if Ari had to also quarantine for several days at an airport hotel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

mic. Once she reaches the US she'll need an appointment with a pediatrician who will then need to refer Avi to a pediatric surgeon, and of course hospital space will depend on COVID cases. None of this happens quickly.

Her cardiologist father and Nurse Ratched Janice are plugged into a hospital in the Princeton area, so those rules don’t apply. I’m sure she and Avi would get concierge service. Yet one more reason why she wouldn’t be too anxious to get back to Mr. Ne’er Do Well Butt Bongo Aspiring Rapper Bini, where she isn’t special.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Did anyone else notice someone walking down the street eating pizza in Turkey? I shouted "Pizza is better in Turkey"

SteVen was also disposing of a pizza box when he was cleaning after Alina walked out without speaking to him before her mother arrived.

• Love 4

I unfortunately knew people like SteVen in high school/college (I'm old now) and I can totally see those numbers. When you are willing to make out with basically anyone, you'd be surprised how many others are also willing. (ew)

Also I know at the beginning SteVen's brothers mention his being odd and I dont know why but I got in my head that it was also mentioned he had Asperger's? Am i making that up? Maybe it was SteVen himself or a parent talking about not recognizing social ques?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone should tell Alina’s mom that if you are going to expose your entire nose there is no need to go through the ruse of wearing a mask.

Exactly!  A lot of people must have numb noses. How in the hey do you not realize your nose is exposed?  I have found that it’s more often middle age or older people who do it.   I rarely see anyone under 30 with their nose exposed wearing a mask. Hmmmmm….

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Her cardiologist father and Nurse Ratched Janice are plugged into a hospital in the Princeton area, so those rules don’t apply. I’m sure she and Avi would get concierge service

I remember Janice reminding Ari that “Your father knows everyone at the hospital” so I’m sure they won’t have to wait to see a surgeon or schedule the surgery as a professional courtesy. In addition to Princeton Medical Center, just a few miles out of town there is a new pediatric satellite facility of the world class Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Aradea831 said:

I unfortunately knew people like SteVen in high school/college (I'm old now) and I can totally see those numbers. When you are willing to make out with basically anyone, you'd be surprised how many others are also willing. (ew)

Also I know at the beginning SteVen's brothers mention his being odd and I dont know why but I got in my head that it was also mentioned he had Asperger's? Am i making that up? Maybe it was SteVen himself or a parent talking about not recognizing social ques?

I think its perfectly possible to be socially awkward or inept without being on the spectrum. My carefully considered, not-a-medical-professional opinion is that Steven is just an asshole. He was a weird kid and now he's a weird adult (term used loosely). I have known more than one young person in their 20's who cultivates a "kooky" "unconventional" "outrageous" persona. Granted, they're usually better at it than Steven but hey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its perfectly possible to be socially awkward or inept without being on the spectrum. My carefully considered, not-a-medical-professional opinion is that Steven is just an asshole. He was a weird kid and now he's a weird adult (term used loosely). I have known more than one young person in their 20's who cultivates a "kooky" "unconventional" "outrageous" persona. Granted, they're usually better at it than Steven but hey.

Because it is.  My ex was a weirdo and trust me, no autism.  And yes I have ranted on this before but please let's full on STOP with the "He or she must be on the spectrum as he or she is a bit odd."  It takes A LOT to get a diagnosis of ASD and yes we can speculate but no, not every odd person has ASD.  Let's stop attempting to label people with ASD to excuse their shitty ass behavior, too.  Yes, autism is a spectrum but to this sped teacher's very tired eyeballs:  He makes eye contact, is interested in others (trying to get people to be Mormon), does not seem to worry or is anxious over everyday things, and is okay with touching others (or so he says, lol.)  A man with autism would be VERY reluctant to do do all the unknowns:  travel to Turkey, marry a girl he just met let alone go on a mission trip to Russia for two years.  

Before I believe ANYTHING I would need to see documentation from a medical professional or a licensed psychologist, not "I did my own research and reached out to Jenny McCarthy."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18

I usually FF through Ev and Cory but since Jenny was popping up I had to watch. Honestly on this one, I take Ev's side and see her point. It isn't the fact that he had another woman, it is the lies and then lies to cover those lies. And, once she watches this episode, it is clear he CONTINUES to lie about the situation. 

He said he told Jenny he was married and they were working on their issues....cut to Jenny explaining that he didnt' tell her about his wife until over 2 months in. He said he sort of ghosted Jenny, left it at ok, going back to my wife to tie stuff up and then, silence. He tells Ev he ended things in no uncertain terms and sort of fails to mention that he saw her that very night. Fails to mention that it was several months (not 3 or 4 dates)....

Having lived there, Ev is right that as a white, blond, blue eyed guy he would get all the girls attention & I can see that going to his head. 

All that being said, no way they actually break up and divorce. TLC money is too good. Oh, wait unless they have Single Life slots lined up

• Love 8

Corey and Evelin even wanting to talk about what happened while they were broken up is messed up, in my opinion.  My husband and I were apart for a few years and we had a "don't ask and I won't tell" policy.  Some things are better left unsaid if it is a true breakup.  We ended up together again and that made the other stuff irrelevant.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Exactly!  A lot of people must have numb noses. How in the hey do you not realize your nose is exposed?  I have found that it’s more often middle age or older people who do it.   I rarely see anyone under 30 with their nose exposed wearing a mask. Hmmmmm….

I can't speak for middle aged people since I am LONG past that label (LOL) but I know many people of my age have a hard time breathing through a mask; hence the exposed nose! My nose is always covered, but you will often times see the glasses I am looking for, perched on my head!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Corey and Evelin even wanting to talk about what happened while they were broken up is messed up, in my opinion.  My husband and I were apart for a few years and we had a "don't ask and I won't tell" policy.  Some things are better left unsaid if it is a true breakup.  We ended up together again and that made the other stuff irrelevant.

I agree.  I have not been through what you have been through, but I would NOT want details in this situation.  Why have that energy in your head?

• Love 5

As whipped as Cory is, we are supposed to believe that…..he leaves his wife and hooks up with another woman never mentioning the love of life his wife, his source of income which is the business with his wife, tv show with his wife, etc.  You know he’d be constantly checking his phone awaiting a text or some crumb of communication from his wife…..imo, it’s a fantasy that he behaved that way with Jenny.  Just more BS from this BS couple.  Cory doesn’t even have the courage to order his own food without his wife’s approval.   😝

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Cory doesn’t even have the courage to order his own food without his wife’s approval.   😝

He probably doesn’t know the Spanish word for “penis”.

• LOL 11

I think Sumit's mother is an evil genius. LOL....and for the first time I saw his parents' point as very, very valid given their culture. I mean, Jenny wants to live in India as Sumit's wife. That role means that yes, you are expected to support and take care of your elders. Like they said, in India, nursing homes don't exist because there is not a need. Ever. Let that sink in. And here comes Jenny, older than they are! Sumit could find woman more his age who will not only take care of him as he ages, but his parents. And provide children that in turn will care for Sumit when he gets older.  It is very, very common for multiple generations to live in one household and based at least on a few of my friends who are Indian, it is pretty common for a mother in law to treat the daughter in law like utter garbage (especially if they do not approve of her or she is seen as lower caste,e etc) and not face any repercussions from her son for treating his wife that way. 

Jenny wants to move to India and live out her days there but doesn't want any of the cultural responsibilities beyond wearing pretty clothes and going to the fun religious festivals. Let her see what it truly means to live as an Indian wife in India for a few months......I am sure his parents will put her through hell, partially under direction of the producers of this show, but also because they freaking hate the woman. And I can't blame them, she came as a "friend" and lived in their house and screwed around with their son and lied. It's too bad they do love him so much because their son is also a liar and scam artist, so truly I do feel they deserve each other. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 10/10/2021 at 11:24 AM, Kid said:

Steven is a liar, hypocrite and a walking petrie dish!  Run, Alina, and drink that wine!!!

What I'd like to know is who are these 100 women that Steven supposedly had any form of intimacy with whatsoever? 

Are they even human?

I swear, every single episode he gets more and more physically repulsive to me.  Aside from the obnoxious, immature licking the inside of the glass thing that he did at the wine testing, he also has this thing that he does with puckering/pouting his super-thin lips and running his tongue over them like a lizard or a snake.

I effing HATE this guy, and hope that Alina's mother is able to talk sense into her and get her to dump Steven and return to Russia.

• Love 9
On 10/10/2021 at 1:56 PM, Rootbeer said:

I don't think they necessarily adore Jenny, but they're fine with her hanging around to help support their idiot son who has seemingly never been much of a hard worker.

Sumit kept saying something along the lines of that he's finally doing or being what his parents wanted him to do (I know I'm not remembering the exact words he used, but it was something like that).

Can anyone else figure out what it is that he's doing/being?  Because as far as we can see, he's unemployed and with a woman twice his age, so he's not "doing" work, and he's not "being" a good Indian son.

• Love 2
On 10/10/2021 at 5:01 PM, Coltee Gal said:

My heart breaks for Bini. 

That poor guy really does love Ari and the baby. 

It's the loving Ari so much part that boggles my mind, though.  Clearly love is blind, because she is one of the homeliest women I've ever laid eyes on.  Yet for such an ugly beast, she manages to find men who fall at her feet.  I can't figure it out for the life of me.  I have significantly prettier friends than her that can't land a man if their lives depended on it, yet this heifer is having to bat them off. 

Things that make you go, 'Huh?'

I do have to say that she was behaving the nicest I ever recall seeing her when she gave Bini that ring token of her love and commitment, and how she was showing him her closet still full of clothes.

Sadly, though, the thoughts also crossed my mind that as well off as her parents are, leaving behind a closet full of clothes and having to buy all new ones for Ari would not be much of a hardship for her seemingly financially well-off parents should she decide to not return to Ethiopia.

The coming attractions horrified me, showing Ari's mother in cahoots with her half-sister trying to convince her to stay in the U.S.  I'd always really liked her mother.

The sister's comments cracked me up about Ari having done her thing there and enough was enough.  That's always how it's seemed to me about Ari, that she does things like this for the show of it, and also the thrill of impressing her suburban U.S. friends and family.

It strikes me that Ari has been this way her entire life, and the half-sister is completely over it.

• Love 5
On 10/10/2021 at 7:01 PM, ezzy4 said:

I'm so over  Evelyn.  She has zero interest in Corey.  She needs to move on.  We all do. 

Evelin is totally all about Evelin.  She's not upset that Corey got with another woman because she loves him so much and can't bear the thought of losing him.  Evelin is upset because she can't bear the thought that Corey could have feelings for anyone but her. 

I'm so over her acting like she did him such a favor by marrying him, as well as her seeming to have total control over their residence and whether or not he can sleep inside it or in a hammock outside. 

Didn't Corey pay for everything that they have, from business to home, with Evelin contributing nothing or virtually nothing?

Evelin is such a beyotch that I will never, ever be able to scrape up any sympathy for.

Evelin is Evil, pure and simple.  Along with her two unpleasant sisters they're the trifecta of nasty.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

It is very, very common for multiple generations to live in one household and based at least on a few of my friends who are Indian, it is pretty common for a mother in law to treat the daughter in law like utter garbage (especially if they do not approve of her or she is seen as lower caste,

Excellent point on the caste system!  What caste is Jenny in to them, I wonder?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

Can anyone else figure out what it is that he's doing/being? 

A financial burden on someone other than his parents?

My theory is that they're going to work Jenny into a semi-early grave while they're living with her as their slave, and then they'll bury her out in the backyard in a box of curry mixed with lime (the chemical, not the fruit) and not report her death to the authorities so they can keep on cashing her Social Security checks. Just a theory, of course.  ☠️

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Sumit and Jenny--- I got sucked into this show when these idiots first appeared thinking that it would be something like the exotic Marigold Hotel and here I am in another season with these morons.   Jenny needs to go back to the states; maybe she could get a season on the Single Life version if she is addicted to TLC fame.   I should go back and hunt up my older posts where I theorized that Sumit was on the show hoping to be discovered by Bollywood. Now I am beginning to think his parents want TLC stardom as well. And maybe TCL money can help pay off the divorce that Sumit got.  I still think if his parents were to drop down dead today, he would still just string Jenny along until death did them part.  Sumit is diabetic and may eventually wish he had children to help him in his old age.  He is just screwed up;  he is trying to be a rebellious boy but as he is also a real mama's boy he is in a state of constant conflict.   The people who would shun Sumit's parents were he to marry Jenny are probably starting to shun them now if they know anything about the show.  I am sure the neighbors talk since there are enough friends of Sumit that know.  Jenny needs to cut her losses and get the hell out of India asap.   Also I thought Sumit and Jenny were supposedly living several hours away from the parents--or is that another TLC fiction.   Can Pa Sumit get to work from his new location?  Is he retired?  has he quit work to "star" on this show?  Sumit is too attached to mama to ever go to the US even if Jenny could afford to bring him over.

Armando and Kenny--- okay guys, get married and get back on PT. After the wedding you are going to be boring.   I cannot believe they have not had a discussion about bring another child into this family.  There just isn't much for a story line so they inject this possibility.  Kenny's beloved Cassidy would absolutely be devastated if Kenny had another child.  They are about as likely to have a child together by either IVF or adoption as Jenny and Sumit are to get married. 

Ellie-- is still an idiot and I was glad she wasn't on

Ari and Bini---she will eventually just be another American woman who leaves him and takes their child.  She can go back to Leandro and he can date his dance partner again.

Steven and Alina--- Alina just needs to "go back Russia" as Julia would say.  I wish her mom could make a good argument against Alina not converting to Mormonism as well as not marrying an immature Steven.   I don't think Alina is so in love that she would just double down if her mother objected.  Is there some shortage of Russian men that she is so desperate for this goofball?   I would understand if she was eager to get to the US but they claim to want to live in Russia.  I am not sure Steven would be happy in Russia on a permanent basis.  It is probably still a bit exotic and interesting to him, but I can see him wanting to move back to be with his family fairly soon. 

Corey and Evelin-- so forgettable that I forgot them.  I don't care what they do;  I just want them to get off my screen.

I am glad I record this program to watch because I cannot stand the pooping women commercial.   I send thanks to the universe for the invention of FF.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 10/10/2021 at 10:58 PM, Adeejay said:

Steven: “Wait. Did you drink the wine?”

Alina: “Did you sleep with those women?”

Best exchange of the night. 

Alina didn't miss a beat when she said that, and I was 100% there for it.

How this sharp as a tack, educated, intelligent, attractive catch of a young lady could ever have fallen for loser Steven flummoxes and frustrates me.

I wish so much better for her.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 6
On 10/10/2021 at 11:51 PM, Chalby said:

It's too bad Jenny wouldn't lay around and be

Thank you for writing this, I felt Evelyn was using and abusing Corey the entire time she took all of his money and you can be guaranteed the property he bought is all in her name. I don't buy for a second what she saying about her heartbreak. I wish Cory would have stayed with Peruvian Jenny.

Wasn't it said on their first season something about the property WAS in her name because an American couldn't own property in Ecuador, or am I completely misremembering? 

I do remember at the time thinking how awfully dumb Corey was if he believed that.

• Love 3
On 10/11/2021 at 5:23 AM, Kid said:

It was great, wasn’t it!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That slimy little weasel certainly has nerve hasn’t he??

He's such a manipulative little creep, trying to win over his future mother-in-law with a box of chocolates and his girlfriend with the kitty purse.  Me thinks (hopes) these two women are way too smart to be taken in by Mormon boy's sneaky, insincere gifts (well at least the mother is/should be).  Alina is still young and may possibly still be swayable by this cretin and his protestations of love and fidelity.

• Love 2