Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Chase'n the Frenchman

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episode talk should be limited to what happens on the episode and anything that was known before the episode was filmed.  No spoilers.  No social media. 

• Start Topic

Ashley claps back at Whitney after she's fired from No BS Active; while Whitney struggles with the side effects of her fertility drugs, the French man continues to ghost her; Whitney meets up with Chase.

Le Blur continues to ghost The Whitney.  People who are shocked?  Anyone? Bueller? 

Original air date 2021.09.28

• Love 11

What kind of doctor would help Whit grow a baby that she is totally unable to care for? I suppose she can hire nannies? No wonder her parents are appalled about this. Once she gets bored with a baby she will drop it off for them to raise, old as they are. Some one other than her needs to take a good hard look at this situation.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

What kind of doctor would help Whit grow a baby that she is totally unable to care for? I suppose she can hire nannies? No wonder her parents are appalled about this. Once she gets bored with a baby she will drop it off for them to raise, old as they are. Some one other than her needs to take a good hard look at this situation.

This isn't an adoption where someone will evaluate competency and security. I am pretty sure when you go to a doctor to help get yourself pregnant his only criteria for treatment is medical and financial. That said, from what I understand most doctors consider extreme obesity to be a contraindication. Her BMI is well above the number I usually see as the 'max" for that. So either not all doctors consider obesity as an issue or this whole thing is fake anyway. Flip a coin - maybe both are true. 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

This isn't an adoption where someone will evaluate competency and security. I am pretty sure when you go to a doctor to help get yourself pregnant his only criteria for treatment is medical and financial. That said, from what I understand most doctors consider extreme obesity to be a contraindication. Her BMI is well above the number I usually see as the 'max" for that. So either not all doctors consider obesity as an issue or this whole thing is fake anyway. Flip a coin - maybe both are true. 

I do believe there are criteria for implanting a woman with an embryo (her own or not), but in Twitney’s case she does not plan on carrying the child.  She was quick to point that out and even Babs knew she would never carry a child because her first question to Twit when she made her “announcement” was “who is going to carry it?”  And without even missing a beat Twit said Heather had offered.  Now Heather may be getting close to not being a good candidate because of advanced maternal age and past complications during pregnancy, but Twit does not have to worry about meeting criteria.  She just needs to pay for everything.  Can you imagine?  These procedures almost never implant just one embryo.  It’s usually multiples to give you a better chance of a successful implantation.  Can you see poor Heather with 2-3 Twitney’s growing inside of her?  That goes way beyond friendship folks!

All this being said, of course we all know this is nothing more than a plot device and this will never happen.  Can you imagine Twit at the sperm bank, studiously pouring over catalogues of available DNA material to select her child’s traits?  That’s the only way she is going to get those eggs fertilized.

• Love 15
50 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I do believe there are criteria for implanting a woman with an embryo (her own or not), but in Twitney’s case she does not plan on carrying the child.  She was quick to point that out and even Babs knew she would never carry a child because her first question to Twit when she made her “announcement” was “who is going to carry it?”  And without even missing a beat Twit said Heather had offered.  Now Heather may be getting close to not being a good candidate because of advanced maternal age and past complications during pregnancy, but Twit does not have to worry about meeting criteria.  She just needs to pay for everything.  Can you imagine?  These procedures almost never implant just one embryo.  It’s usually multiples to give you a better chance of a successful implantation.  Can you see poor Heather with 2-3 Twitney’s growing inside of her?  That goes way beyond friendship folks!

All this being said, of course we all know this is nothing more than a plot device and this will never happen.  Can you imagine Twit at the sperm bank, studiously pouring over catalogues of available DNA material to select her child’s traits?  That’s the only way she is going to get those eggs fertilized.

I would expect her to ask Tal or Todd for a "donation" rather than going to a sperm bank. Weren't she and Tal planning to raise a child together a couple of seasons ago?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

She could go to a farm.See what they got.LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I would expect her to ask Tal or Todd for a "donation" rather than going to a sperm bank. Weren't she and Tal planning to raise a child together a couple of seasons ago?

I do not see either of those men REALLY offering to do that.  There is scripted reality for shock effect, and then there is real reality.  Those men both have families and lives we don’t see off camera and that would effectively make them tied to her for the rest of their lives because they would feel obligation to the child and Twit would remind them constantly of that obligation while pushing the parenting and responsibility off on them.  Not to mention that any child that they help her to produce would have every right to expect their full participation in their upbringing.  I just don’t see it.  Twit’s best bet is a clean, contractual arrangement for genetic material, as harsh as that sounds.  Not many men have been lining up or clamoring to be tied to her for life . . . even if they do want children.  They would have to parent with her and her personality flaws are just too off putting.  I’m sure I’m not saying anything that Todd and Tal have already thought through.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I do not see either of those men REALLY offering to do that.  There is scripted reality for shock effect, and then there is real reality.  Those men both have families and lives we don’t see off camera and that would effectively make them tied to her for the rest of their lives because they would feel obligation to the child and Twit would remind them constantly of that obligation while pushing the parenting and responsibility off on them.  Not to mention that any child that they help her to produce would have every right to expect their full participation in their upbringing.  I just don’t see it.  Twit’s best bet is a clean, contractual arrangement for genetic material, as harsh as that sounds.  Not many men have been lining up or clamoring to be tied to her for life . . . even if they do want children.  They would have to parent with her and her personality flaws are just too off putting.  I’m sure I’m not saying anything that Todd and Tal have already thought through.

They would do better to castrate themselves than get involved with that wack job.She would never leave them alone, it would be considered engagement, and shit nobody wants that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I'm not suggesting it's a good idea but at least as recently as a couple of season's ago, Tal professed to be onboard with the idea...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm not suggesting it's a good idea but at least as recently as a couple of season's ago, Tal professed to be onboard with the idea...

I know, I’m not questioning your reasoning at all 😊.  I think there is a reason that plot line was DOA from a couple seasons ago.  Even though Tal has his head up her ass further than a flexible sigmoidoscopy, I’m sure he thought it through and decided he didn’t even want to play this on TV, for fear she would hold him to it.  NOBODY wants to hitch their wagon to that dumpster fire forever.  Tal may want to settle down one day with the guy of his dreams and have a family.  Being tied to Twit would put a severe damper on that, even though the child would be a blessing.  That is some serious baggage (Twit, not the child) to bring into your dream situation.

• Love 9

I watched the episode early...

So even though Ashley has been doing all the communication and stuff she's only just NOW hearing about the app? I call bullshit. I also call bs that they wouldn't need her anymore.

It pissed my 10yo off that Whitney ruined the bananas Hunter was going to use for banana bread.

Does she seriously have to scream about everything?

I spent 6 months in the hospital with hyperemisis during my third pregnancy and then I had a home health nurse for 6 months after. Vomiting triggers my PTSD. 

F her for blaming "the internet" for Le Dudezer Blur not wanting to date her. She's encouraged the online bullying. I'm still scarred over what happened to me with her zealot fans.

If Jessica wants to be taken seriously as a trainer then she'd do well to separate from Whit.

Heather absolutely should not be a surrogate for Whitney and fuck Whit for not taking her concerns seriously. If Whit really needs a surrogate (and she probably does) then she should pay someone. 

I'm now completely convinced that none of these people hang out in real life. 

Why was Whitney acting so shocked that Babs ran into an ex in a supermarket? Why did her friends act so shocked that she's meeting Chase? He's getting a paycheck just like they are. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Why was Whitney acting so shocked that Babs ran into an ex in a supermarket? Why did her friends act so shocked that she's meeting Chase? He's getting a paycheck just like they are. 

In all seriousness, after that internet takedown he went through complete with crying on camera about it and the threats against himself, his girlfriend and his unborn daughter, he's returning for another round?

He can GTFO.  Any shred of respect I had for him during this debacle is out the window now.

Feeding from that TLC trough must be addictive.  

The thirst is real, even with Chase.  

They all kind of sicken me at this point, but Chase in particular.  🤢

• Love 11
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Whitney has never been more unlikable than when she was talking to Ashley and Heather about surrogacy. It made me unreasonably angry, considering this is probably all fake anyway. 

Don't let it bother you .It's just a Ren and Stimpy cartoon,with 'people' it's not real not even remotely.What we do is laugh and shit all over them.that's how to handle assholes like this.

• Love 3
On 9/26/2021 at 8:55 AM, winsomeone said:

I'm questioning the ethics of a doctor who put a woman with a BMI over 60 on fertility drugs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, stoppro said:

Don't let it bother you .It's just a Ren and Stimpy cartoon,with 'people' it's not real not even remotely.What we do is laugh and shit all over them.that's how to handle assholes like this.

It's not the reality, or lack thereof, that bothered me-it was the conversation, specifically on Whitney's part. There really are people out there who act like this, and that particular topic winds me up whether it's on Dr Phil or the Cathy comic strip. 

• Love 3

I think it's so selfish of her to expect that her friends should be totally willing to be surrogates. That is a huge decision, pregnancy for anyone can come with health risks and to expect someone to take risks on their health because you think you deserve a baby is ridiculous. I've had family members who are fairly healthy end up having complications with giving birth. I think Whitney thinks pregnancy is way easier than it actually is, when really there are so many struggles involved both mentally and physically. And the fact that she keeps pressuring her friends even though they're clearly hesitant about it. Of course she has to pout with her head back and bottom lip out like a toddler when they both express reasonable doubts with agreeing to it. Maybe she shouldn't be so cheap and actually hire a surrogate from an agency.

Also, the way her track record is of getting involved with something then dropping it after she loses interest, I wouldn't be surprised if half way through the pregnancy with the surrogate she decides she doesn't want a baby after all and whoever ends up being the surrogate gets stuck with the baby lol.

Edited by sara1025
  • Love 14

Why is she acting like she's at a pregnancy ultrasound appointment?  Legs strategically spread with cameraman positioned just so we can imagine her coochy areas.  Really?  There's not the slightest shred of decorum in Whitney.  I think she enjoys disgusting people, then she can accuse them of fat shaming.  

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Why is she acting like she's at a pregnancy ultrasound appointment?  Legs strategically spread with cameraman positioned just so we can imagine her coochy areas.  Really?  There's not the slightest shred of decorum in Whitney.  I think she enjoys disgusting people, then she can accuse them of fat shaming.  

I'm not a medical professional and I actually don't know anything about PCO except the name, but why didn't we see any cysts since she has Polycystic Ovary disease? (I've only watched the last 2 seasons.)

In other news, when Babs pushed her hair back she looked just like Whitney. 

And the food fight? Sorry, W. The only people ever who could do anything and have it to be fun to watch were the Beatles. (Plus, her brother was saving the rotten bananas for banana bread.)

And the surrogacy discussion!!! It's like Whitney just makes plans and expects everyone else to fall in line. That's not life. They have their own plans.  Maybe it's just the way her voice is when she's asking follow-up questions that's irritating, I don't know...

Oh, and also - she called Buddy a liar! Nice way to treat a friend. 

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 6

Whitney treats her friends like fucking garbage, I hope they're getting paid a lot to put up with this loathesome fucking nasty-ass sarcastic pig, scripted or not.  Fake or real, even a storyline showing what a piece of shit you are makes it the same thing. 

Bottom line:  there is not enough TLC money in the world that would be enough for me to put up with 10 minutes of this obnoxious bitch's bullshit.

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I am so angry at the surrogate conversation. She could have spent the last few years losing weight so she would be healthy enough to carry a baby herself. She is so friggin selfish I can’t even anymore. I just want to smack her. Your surrogate should not be a friend who is admitting that they don’t think they could feel like they could hand over a baby that they grew for 9 months just because she wants it. And I get it! It takes a special person to be a surrogate. And just wanting Heather to be “uncle Heather?” Hell no… first off wtf? Second, if you grew that child in your womb that’s a deep connection, especially for a friend. I just can’t. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

Thank God the surrogacy is most likely a storyline because THIS BITCH!  I can’t even with her right now, and I have been through so much ridiculous shit with her and this show, but if you had any doubt that Whitney can’t even fake giving a fuck about another person who is doing her possibly the biggest favor ever….ugh I would call this bitch trash, but trash was useful at point in its existence.

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

I am so angry at the surrogate conversation. She could have spent the last few years losing weight so she would be healthy enough to carry a baby herself. She is so friggin selfish I can’t even anymore. I just want to smack her. Your surrogate should not be a friend who is admitting that they don’t think they could feel like they could hand over a baby that they grew for 9 months just because she wants it. And I get it! It takes a special person to be a surrogate. And just wanting Heather to be “uncle Heather?” Hell no… first off wtf? Second, if you grew that child in your womb that’s a deep connection, especially for a friend. I just can’t. 

All of this... and while it's the least of the issues, what is Whitney's obsession with the female people in her life being "uncle"?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

I get it that this pregnancy story arc is all a plot device, but Whitney's cluelessness to what carrying a child (for many women) and not raising that child is another example of how Whitney is not ready to become a mother. Sometimes the acting on this show by the barnacles is pretty good. Heather and Ashley were both earning their paycheck. Oh. And Ashley,  Whit still is your boss, cause the she's the star of this show you sell your soul to be on.

• Love 9

If I asked a friend to be my surrogate, and she expressed Any doubt-as a friend-I would immediately give her an out and say “I totally understand. It’s a lot to ask and I appreciate you even considering it.”

Whitney, instead, gets angry and acts like they’ve done her wrong. So selfish and not how a real friend would act. Run, Heather, Run!!! 

• Love 17

What kind of an immature jerk goes into her parents' home and starts throwing food around the kitchen and at her mother?!? A toddler wouldn’t be allowed to get away with that. The way she behaves with her parents is really disgusting. Babs, follow through and change those locks or hire Supernanny!

And then there’s the “I’m 1000% all in” comment - all in on what? A relationship with someone she’s never met, who she’s bombarded with sexual comments and invented a torrid affair with despite his obvious reluctance and pushing back? She's 1000% all in her delusion!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

I get it that this pregnancy story arc is all a plot device, but Whitney's cluelessness to what carrying a child (for many women) and not raising that child is another example of how Whitney is not ready to become a mother. Sometimes the acting on this show by the barnacles is pretty good. Heather and Ashley were both earning their paycheck. Oh. And Ashley,  Whit still is your boss, cause the she's the star of this show you sell your soul to be on.

Who else thinks Ashley didn't actually quit her real job?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

She said the website money was extra money so she would have kept her job at which she had just gotten a promotion. I’m not even sure the website job was real and not just another storyline because the most exciting things that happened this season were locating where dry macaroon mix is sold and guessing what the dog’s name will be each episode.They needed something to beef up the season of stilted Le Blur conversations and the status of Hunter’s banana bread ingredients 😂

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 12

Chase fretting as he says he has something he really needs to tell Whitney.

REALITY TV SHOW TRANSLATION 

This seasons story lines are dullsville. And since I need the money I will pop up for a couple episodes and give something for Whitney to whine about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Apparently all hell's breaking loose on her social media regarding her treatment of Ashley this episode.

I'm burning the midnight oil working so I don't have time to grab links but yowza....the clap backs are even worse than the bullshit hazing Chase was put through 😳 

Her own fans are turning on her with alarming ferocity (and I'm here for every brutal moment!).  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, Pi237 said:

If I asked a friend to be my surrogate, and she expressed Any doubt-as a friend-I would immediately give her an out and say “I totally understand. It’s a lot to ask and I appreciate you even considering it.”

Whitney, instead, gets angry and acts like they’ve done her wrong. So selfish and not how a real friend would act. Run, Heather, Run!!! 

Exactly…. and they take her shit because they’re TLC whores.

Whitney knows she can treat them however she wants and they’ll still be there next day, next week, next year.

Ashley was right ”Don’t work for friends” too bad she doesn’t follow her own advice.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I don’t think she quit her real job. I specifically listened for Ashley to say, “…and so, despite the pending promotion, I quit.” She stopped just short, never actually said she quit.  However, I am loving the hate Whit is getting from viewers over it!

• Love 4

Ok, there was about 6 good minutes in this episode.

The first 30 minutes was Whitney recapping her "Frenchman doesn't want to date me because of the potential for social media hate" with her mom, then Heather, then Buddy. We are treated to a "yay I am making eggs" doctor's appt somewhere in-between and the episode ends with a chit-chat session with Chase at a brewery, where we are supposed to be enticed into watching the next episode because "what is Chase going to announce?" when we already know from previous clips that it is his engagement to his baby mama.

The (barely) watchable parts: Ashley laying the smackdown on Whitney for the App replacing her job function. First, I call BS that the App has to take Ashely's job; Whitney is paying somewhere between $80k and $250 for the app (standard fees, depending on functions) and you can't tell me that for that kind of money you can't opt out of some services. It's definitely a choice to let Ashley go, not the only option. That said, Ashley should have seen this coming. If she didn't have a written contract with Whitney, and with all her "business knowledge", then shame on her (although I do still feel bad for her because I do like Ashley). Best lines of the episode were in this scene as Ashley says "what you meant was you wanted me to help you until you didn't anymore and then I'm going to fire you during a pandemic". So awesome and loved Whitney's silent, stunned face.

Second (barely) watchable part was the salon discussing the surrogacy. Hell yeah Heather is having second thoughts; she never thought Whitney would actually remove eggs. And it would likely be a year or more, with her knocking on 40, before doing the actual surrogacy so there's that to consider along with the emotional attachment issues they discussed. But the best, again, was Ashley, actually cutting off Princess Whitney saying giving a baby that she carried away to Whitney would be too much for her to handle. And damn Whitney, how dare you look mad that Ashley wasn't ready to pony up and offer her uterus to you. You just fired her ass!

Honorable mentions: continued passive-aggressiveness from Whitney (Buddy and Goosie Girl not recognizing her, Chase and the "you would know about pregnancy comment"). 

• Love 7

In regards to the surrogacy, let's also not forget that Heather and Ashley have children. I've lost track of how old Ashley's daughter is but Heather's kids are 13 and 10. Don't you think it could be difficult for them to watch a baby grow in their mother for 9 months only to be given to someone else? And not only that but given to someone they might see occasionally (I don't buy that Heather and Whit see each other very often when not filming) That's a lot to ask of her children but I bet that hasn't occurred to Whit any more than it's occurred to Whit that it could be hard on Ashley or Heather. 

• Love 6

The way she didn't even look at Heather or Ashley when they did not enthusiastically want to tote (tm Angela 90 Day Fiance`) Whitney's eggs was so telling of how self centered she is over others.  Even if either of them said carrying another baby will explode my uterus and kill me Whitney would still whine that she doesn't want a stranger to be her surrogate.  

• Love 10

I am assuming the big news Chase has is that he's getting married? First of all, he doesn't owe it to Whitney to tell her anything. YOU TWO BROKE UP- regardless of the circumstance of the breakup. Second, I'm sure she knows what is coming.

Maybe Chases' baby mama can be Whitney's surrogate! Whitney probably feels that she deserves that, after what happened.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I promised myself after last season I would not watch this show anymore (just too fake) and apparently I'm on my way to keeping that promise since it seems I missed the last episode and have no desire whatsoever to watch it.

The current episode starts with a new definition of lame, the opening food fight between Whitney and Babs.  We also get a new definition of reckless behavior, or maybe just lack of script continuity, because mushy bananas on the floor is far from being concerned about your mom's propensity for falls.

Heather and Tal must have taken the same acting class on head-shaking in disbelief.  At least it was Heather this episode with no insufferable, self-righteous Tal.

Whitney gives us a new definition of 'offer' this episode, too, as she is very excited about being approached to spend her own money on a fitness app.  What an irresistible offer, for sure.

Chase is back with this episode's cliffhanger, nervous about something he absolutely must tell Whitney about, even though theoretically he is no longer in Whitney's life for sometime now.

At this point that damn poodle dog who just sits there motionless, devoid of expression, would make for a better show, all by itself.

I am not surprised that no one here is trying to figure out Chase's big reveal.  

It's time to end this vanity project and put some people out of work or at least extra income, but not before Whitney fails to fertilize an egg or two. Let's break out that notorious arch-villain of everything decent, the Egghead, from Gotham penitentiary next season, please.

Edited by CainF
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Feeding from that TLC trough must be addictive.  

The thirst is real, even with Chase.  

I get the sentiment from the comment above, but in reality what would TLC pay Chase to make a cameo appearance?  From what I understand, even the 'main stars' of these shows get paid what $10-15K an episode?  I seriously doubt they are paying Chase more than a couple hundred dollars (if even that) to appear.  I think it's more about getting to be on Teevee (or he was fulfilling a contractual agreement to appear in a certain number of episodes).  

I would think the only people getting paid anything worth mentioning would be Whitney, Babs & Glen, and MAYBE Buddy.  I seriously doubt Buddy makes more than $10K a season from this.  I could be wrong.  I'm very curious to know the reality though if anyone has a clue!  

That's why the networks love to make these shows as the 'talent' is so cheap!  I remember reading somewhere that TLC doesn't even pay the 90 Day people for their travel expenses.

Edited by Joan van Snark
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, mytmo said:

The way she didn't even look at Heather or Ashley when they did not enthusiastically want to tote (tm Angela 90 Day Fiance`) Whitney's eggs was so telling of how self centered she is over others.

The pouty face and looking straight ahead as if she just had been betrayed in a way no human being in the history of the world had been betrayed.  Girl, you suck.

Also, was that food fight supposed to be funny?  Because she came off as an obnoxious child.  

Did Whit get lip injections?  In her talking heads her lips look puffy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The pouty face and looking straight ahead as if she just had been betrayed in a way no human being in the history of the world had been betrayed.  Girl, you suck.

Also, was that food fight supposed to be funny?  Because she came off as an obnoxious child.  

Maybe someone finally punched her,if they know who is was give her or him a raise.whitless the super asshole.

• LOL 4

Take-aways:

So Chase is now working for the 'Call before you dig' people? Guess the bar must have closed? And in what world are you obligated to tell an ex that you're engaged to/marrying someone else (especially when it's to the person you cheated on her with)? Aurora Severino is quite a mouthful, wonder what her nickname is?

Buddy's only jobs are ride share driving and being insulted by a fat monster on this crummy reality show -please tell me how an attractive woman is willing to live with this loser?

Babs always seems so prim and proper; how much did they have to pay her to be seen on TV with banana in her hair? 

I would have died before I ever discussed my 'eggs' with my aged father.

Interesting that Whit mostly appears to go braless, yet in the kitchen scene with Babs she rips off her stained athletic-looking top and reveals a giant, very-structured bra.

48 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The internet consensus is yes. This doesn't explain why her lips are either 1) bright orange or 2) the same shade as a 'flesh color' bandaid. Why she wants to draw attention to her snaggly teeth is the real mystery.

I think I'll have to give next week's episode a pass- this fertility stuff is a bridge too far for me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

She is such an asshole. Babs tells her that banana  is for Hunters bread, yet she smashes it and throws it at her mother, selfish twat. She makes everything about her, don't even get me started on the surrogacy. I did notice in the scene with Buddy and calling him a liar, she was wearing that diamond band she posted trying to be all sexy and it was on her right hand, so she switched it to her left trying to be all cryptic about it being perhaps LeBlur and an engagement, so busted on that. She did get lip injections and the makeup she had with the nude lip and the white liner was hideous. I bet Chase only appeared to get some $ for his wedding. I am glad she is getting a verbal beat down on SM about her treatment of Ashley

• Love 15
On 9/27/2021 at 12:43 PM, Elizzikra said:

Weren't she and Tal planning to raise a child together a couple of seasons ago?

Tal has a boyfriend and a life of his own so I think that was a fake storyline for the show. 

12 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

She didn't quit her real job. Again, fake storyline for the show and the fakeness was poorly executed. You could see the holes all over that mess. 

14 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Oh, and also - she called Buddy a liar! Nice way to treat a friend. 

She was so rude and dismissive to him. I'm no Buddy fan but damn she couldn't hide her comtempt. How dare he be happy without her?? How dare he fall in love with a normal girl and leave Whitney after signing the pizza box contract? 

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

Testify!!!!  I thought the same thing when I saw that display.

• Love 4