Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Chase'n the Frenchman

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Episode talk should be limited to what happens on the episode and anything that was known before the episode was filmed.  No spoilers.  No social media. 

• Start Topic

I don't know what kind of ultrasound Whitney got but when I used to get regular ones for my uterine fibroids it didn't involve drinking a lot and holding my pee.  It did involve a big wand up the wazoo, though.  The worst part about it was the gel the doctor used oozing out afterward, and there was no way to dry off enough to prevent that.  Ugh.  I guess some doctors don't make you wear a gown.  Mine did, though. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't know what kind of ultrasound Whitney got but when I used to get regular ones for my uterine fibroids it didn't involve drinking a lot and holding my pee.  It did involve a big wand up the wazoo, though.  The worst part about it was the gel the doctor used oozing out afterward, and there was no way to dry off enough to prevent that.  Ugh.  I guess some doctors don't make you wear a gown.  Mine did, though. 

I figure she didn't have to wear a gown for two reasons. First, it's being filmed for TV so they probably set it up differently than a regular appointment and figured clothing was more appropriate. I doubt the doctor realized that a gown is more clothing than she normally wears. And second, but probably ever more of a reason, they might not have a gown big enough to go around her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I figure she didn't have to wear a gown for two reasons. First, it's being filmed for TV so they probably set it up differently than a regular appointment and figured clothing was more appropriate. I doubt the doctor realized that a gown is more clothing than she normally wears. And second, but probably ever more of a reason, they might not have a gown big enough to go around her.

they will have to use the ultrasound machine they use for elephants,as for the gown a tent will suffice

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Imo, if you’re going to meet to discuss a contract for your business, it would be a good idea to get it to your attorney for review before you meet and negotiate.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, stoppro said:

they will have to use the ultrasound machine they use for elephants,as for the gown a tent will suffice

They should see if they can borrow the cool one Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet, uses on musk ox. 😁

• LOL 2
On 10/4/2021 at 11:12 PM, Yeah No said:

Mine did also and when she was having that US its like they didn't make her pull her dress up and put  a paper blanket on top. Your also suppose to be sitting on one as well. It was weird. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Mine did also and when she was having that US its like they didn't make her pull her dress up and put  a paper blanket on top. Your also suppose to be sitting on one as well. It was weird. 

I just had a thought that maybe what we saw was a dramatization for the show and not the real ultrasound.  Maybe the show had pity on us and wanted to spare us that visual, LOL.

• LOL 2
On 10/7/2021 at 5:35 AM, Yeah No said:

I just had a thought that maybe what we saw was a dramatization for the show and not the real ultrasound.  Maybe the show had pity on us and wanted to spare us that visual, LOL.

I'm sure that's the case for MOST of the medical procedures we see on "reality" TV; with the exception of the pimple and foot doctors, I think most practicing physicians probably have an at least ethical resistance to performing on camera.

4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

I'm sure that's the case for MOST of the medical procedures we see on "reality" TV; with the exception of the pimple and foot doctors, I think most practicing physicians probably have an at least ethical resistance to performing on camera.

Don't forget Dr. Now...

• LOL 1
On 10/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, Mommygetz said:

Why the fuck are the barnacles friends with this woman?? She is so awful to them!

I think when it started they were excited to be on tv; I'm sure they never expected it to last for this many years!  I also think, for example, that Todd thought the BGDC could be made into something - he didn't realize it would come to a screeching halt the minute he made it better than it was!  Ryan thought he and Whit could start an internet business - he now knows he was a fool to count on her for anything.  Buddy hangs in there because he doesn't seem to have anything resembling a real job.  I'm still not convinced that Tal ever lived with her - I think that was all "storyline".  I have to assume that Jessica still thinks they can go somewhere with this "business" - I checked the app store and unless they've changed the name there's nothing there.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 7
On 9/30/2021 at 12:29 PM, all4mom2 said:

Heck, even I'd hang out with Twit if it meant free trips to Hawaiier, Alasker, St. Simon's Island, and Maine!

Please, spare Maine. We really don't need her screeching, braying, overbearing presence.

• Love 3