Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Threats and Promises

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I get anxiety when I see Sutton shopping...like when I find out my grandma went to Best Buy alone. Christ, what did they talk her into. Hope she kept the receipt for that orange beaded number. 

OMG, coffee just came out my nose!  You made my morning @Dutchgirl! 👏

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Attorneys have all kinds of access to data that the public cannot get.

Does Erika dip into that data, using Tom's access credentials? Or get someone else to do it for her?

I have a feeling she would stoop to this level. She may have more dirt on her Bravo colleagues than they realize. I can see her researching the dirt when she considered being on the show, for example.

By "dirt," I mean credit histories, liens, bankruptcies, settlements, etc.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 7
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“I’ve never seen a worse response to what’s going on.”

On the nose PK!  And he should know.  Look how long he's been living the high life with no visible means of income, lol.  

That said, I've always kind of liked PK the doughboy.  He seems like fun.  I honestly wanted to hear Dorit's story about them meeting but then Kyle had a point that it might continue through to dessert 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Also, conch is a practically a staple in Florida restaurants

It is literally on the Bahama Breeze menu! I mean I think it's fine to not like something generally but Rinna made some extra shitty comment about the food not being what she's used to (sure cause it's.....food) which was clearly a comment about the ethnicity and spices of the food. Christ these women. She's making me retroactively hate her Billie from Days, and I liked her Billie!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I know one thing, I’d never ever share my thoughts with Vile Kyle about anyone or anything otherwise I’d be obligated to repeat it all at the expense of appearing two faced. 

Even when you repeated it all, she would still call you two-faced and yell at you to be honest because that's the narrative she is pushing.

• Love 13
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

This ‘bay-bee’ and Buh-Buh stuff is nauseating. That’s a lot of food for two people. I hate saying this but PK is making some sense. 

Bay bee, buh buh, sweet pea, love bug.  GTFOOH.  She’s thinking she’s British.  You were in Connecticut, near NY, we don’t talk like that.  Pretentious fool.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I know one thing, I’d never ever share my thoughts with Vile Kyle about anyone or anything otherwise I’d be obligated to repeat it all at the expense of appearing two faced. 

Verbatim.  And god forbid you don't use the right inflection.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, izabella said:
13 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I imagine that low, threatening voice and the grimaces she uses when she goes batshit on someone is something she learned during her stripping or waitressing days when a customer went too far.  It finally clicked for me that's what it seemed like.

Totally. Except I imagined her on the show P Valley threatening another girl for taking her tricks.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, izabella said:

I'm afraid they will coddle Erika at the reunion, just as they have been so far.  I think they will pile on Sutton at the reunion, and defend Erika the entire time. 

Erika also lied about Tom's affairs, on camera.  She told Garcelle she had no knowledge of Tom cheating.  Then she told the group that she found out Tom was cheating back when Yolanda left David for cheating, and she picked up Tom's phone and saw the evidence.  At least one of those statements isn't true, and probably both.

Yes. Do we actually know that Tom had affairs or is that just part of her story?

Also, is anything happening with their divorce? She filed 10 months ago.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, JenE4 said:

If a car flips over 6 times going over a cliff behind a house and no one’s there to see it, did it really happen? Seriously, how would Erika possibly know it flipped 6 times if the only person there was unconscious for 12 hours? 
Confused Thinking GIF

She knows because he called her, probably right before it flipped so he was able to tell her in real time how many times he was flipping, yanno, before he went into his 12 hour coma...

4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Kyle scares me.  The levels of manipulation in every single thing she does.  Who has that kind of mental energy to spend on manipulating people?  I can't believe how much effort she puts into it.  She's constantly planning how to try and make Sutton and Garcelle look bad.  

Kyle has no life. Her entire existence now is shopping for expensive shit so she can keep up with the Suttons (ie: Cartier Panther ring, which is not chump change), and stirring the pot like it's god's work.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, blixie said:

I agree but then, what's Crystal's excuse? 

Crystal seems to be trying to make a name for herself because fame, infamy and recognition of whom someone is (🙄) seem to be very important to her.🙄🙄

That, and the fact that she is a proverbial turd in the punch bowl.

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

So, how could Erika threaten - sorry PROMISE - that Tom would sue Sutton for talking shit about Erika if Tom has, yanno, dementia and doesn't know what's going on, on account of his car accident where he rolled his car and then was thrown from the car while also crawling out of the car while also calling Erika for help but also laying in a coma for 12 hours? I'm just sorta curious about that...

Which is what someone at the table should have said!

• Love 12
19 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Well my opinioin of Crystal has turned 180 degrees. The worm has turned and she is a worm. She wants so badly to be with the mean girls. Ugh I hate this. Maybe what she said about her husband and me too will come back to haunt her.  I despise people like Crystal. 

Pegged it! 💁🏻‍♀️ Fucking mean girl wanna be popular girl.. How do you condone a grown woman threatening another grown woman at the dinner table. Acting like it ain’t no thing for someone to be so damn vicious at the dinner table. Please!! 🙄

• Love 16

Do we actually know that Tom had affairs or is that just part of her story?

I really don't think he had any, but eh, I also don't care because whatever their arrangement was almost certainly fidelity wasn't required on either side. Probably discretion was required on hers, but other than than he could do what he wanted with who he wanted. This is another piece of her wanting to play both sides, of being happy and relatively equal partners in her 20 year marriage with no cheating at all, or she's the innocent naif stooged by a cruel and controlling man who cheated on her god knows for how long or how much. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

If a car flips over 6 times going over a cliff behind a house and no one’s there to see it, did it really happen? Seriously, how would Erika possibly know it flipped 6 times if the only person there was unconscious for 12 hours? 
Confused Thinking GIF

Unfair. You know how bad Tom and Erika are at math.

erika-jayne-girardi-twerking-df2497a0-35

• LOL 11
6 hours ago, Lassus said:

I can't even manage to read through everything, but did anyone else notice Rinna saying to Garcelle "Well, sure I attacked you and then didn't defend you, but you only thanked me once for the sauce, so, BOTH SIDES, see?  We both have issues."

Garcelle has endless patience with Rinna and Dorit. 

• Love 9

Erika Disdain- thigh high boots aren't pants ya skank. 

Lips TH  - bright orange dress,  bright orange eyeshadow...and right in the middle a clashing bubble gum pink baboon ass. The camera folks must have been struggling to hold in thier laughter.

Vyles advice to Sutton was to go head to head with disdain, because anything less is weak...and vyle wants to be the only weak bitch in the bunch. 

I don't think we'll be seeing Lil Kathy next season. She's had enough of these souffle wasters.

Rinna understands conveniently timed memory loss...making it easy to support the hustler and the howife.

Doritos outfit for munchies with PK reminded me of these polyester pants/dress outfits my grandma wore to work in the winter because it was so cold in ND. She'd be so happy to know the look is now worn in BH.

I can't wait for Stoner Mo and Bubba's dinner with the wives next week. Gentlemen...commence with the straight talk. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s terrifying in different ways. I’ve never understood how someone with such a blessed life, surrounded by so much goodness can be so VILE, manipulative and full on school yard bully. It’s like, What is wrong with you? WHY? 

Seriously! Kyle is beautiful, has a handsome husband, four darling kids, and a TON of money. I don't know if she's nicer in real life or doesn't understand how bad some of her behavior is, but sometimes I wonder how she has such a blessed life when she's not the nicest. 

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

2019: LVP, after recently losing her brother to suicide, is mercilessly beat up on by this group for... outing a dog-dumper. They are CERTAIN she planted the story and refuse to believe anything she says. In the process of shouting for "truth," they SIDE with a woman who DUMPED A DEFENSELESS DOG. Kyle literally walks into her bff's home for the EXPRESS PURPOSE of calling her a liar, and that was cool, but Sutton saying she thinks Erika lied to the group about a few things? Worthy of bussing and allowing Erika to verbally abuse her. Got it. 

And remember, we started off the series with this.

tumblr_n7zx0ckQcm1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

Seriously! Kyle is beautiful, has a handsome husband, four darling kids, and a TON of money. I don't know if she's nicer in real life or doesn't understand how bad some of her behavior is, but sometimes I wonder how she has such a blessed life when she's not the nicest. 

Big Kathy. Gotta be. She and Kim always eventually circle back to Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Car A is traveling at 25 mph along 6% slope switchbacks. There are 7 switchbacks. Bitch B is at home reading text from her husband's lover on his cellphone at a rate of 5 texts per minute. Crook C somehow flips Car A 6 times down a hill where he is unconscious, bleeding, and pantsless (Idk why - but in this equation, I keep seeing him pantsless) for 12 hours at the bottom of a 500-foot cliff with a 90% slope and 16 tree stumps, 2 boulders, and a prairie dog. After 12 hours, Crook C wakes, calls Bitch B using the cellphone she is reading texts on. Given the data in this story problem, solve for Bitch B and how much of Crook C's ill-gotten gains she may or may not have received using common core math. Show your work. 

I'm Dead.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s terrifying in different ways. I’ve never understood how someone with such a blessed life, surrounded by so much goodness can be so VILE, manipulative and full on school yard bully. It’s like, What is wrong with you? WHY? 

This is who she is.  She never grew past the high school mean girl stage. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

She has so much going for her. I don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, izabella said:

This is who she is.  She never grew past the high school mean girl stage. 

Definitely a huge part of it. From her book, show behaviours, she has some stunting and a lot of emotional damage. Where I lose empathy is she has the resources and support system to fix herself. She should be doing that not humiliating cast members on national tv over donations then saying oh it wasn’t me who handles that! 🙄

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Careful now. Tom is reading this forum, as is Erika. And they are coming for you. That's not a threat. It's a promise. 🙄

8357DB95-8702-4F26-B951-D5C99E366916.gif.3272c202ed09e8893fea6e098dc7a420.gif

(That's for Erika and Tom-or Tom's minder since he probably can't remember what words are)

But! We all know Kyle, Dorit, and Rinna aren't because the threads are far too long and have too many big words.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I had to record this to watch later. (Damn Tuesday night’s insomnia.)

I’m not even five minutes into this and I’m fed up with Erika’s bullshit. She threatened Sutton, and by extension everybody else at that table, and they’re telling Erika to fucking calm down, and telling Sutton she shouldn’t leave? WTF?Why shouldn’t Sutton have left? Why stay around and take Erika’s abuse?

Erika has no answer to Sutton. That is Erika’s problem. I am SO over this bitch!

🤬

Edit: Now Lisa Rinna is pissing me off. Her wide-eyed, innocent look with Garcelle…and saying she was too drunk to remember the dinner? If that’s true — which I seriously doubt, that’s a blackout and she needs help.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 22
6 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I had to record this to watch later. (Damn Tuesday night’s insomnia.)

I’m not even five minutes into this and I’m fed up with Erika’s bullshit. She threatened Sutton, and by extension everybody else at that table, and they’re telling Erika to fucking calm down, and telling Sutton she shouldn’t leave? WTF?Why shouldn’t Sutton have left? Why stay around and take Erika’s abuse?

Erika has no answer to Sutton. That is Erika’s problem. I am SO over this bitch!

🤬

Edit: Now Lisa Rinna is pissing me off. Her wide-eyed, innocent look with Garcelle…and saying she was too drunk to remember the dinner? If that’s true — which I seriously doubt, that’s a blackout and she needs help.

That reminds me of when Kyle puts on her soft voice and acts all docile. lol It's like they forget most of us have been watching the show for years. 

• Love 11

I'm convinced that they have the producers teling them that when the fights start keep it going. The louder and more outrageous the better. Don't stop until we yell cut! That's why they drug Denise back last season when she wanted to leave. And that's why the other housewives chase after the ones that want to leave. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Sutton and PK are winning this episode so far. But I would NOT let Erika Jayne intrude on my date night.

Erika’s photos and captions were disgusting. Way to stay on brand, dear.

And about the dinner — Kathy should have told Erika to calm down or get out. 

• Love 22
57 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

She has so much going for her. I don’t get it. 

Definitely a huge part of it. From her book, show behaviours, she has some stunting and a lot of emotional damage. Where I lose empathy is she has the resources and support system to fix herself. She should be doing that not humiliating cast members on national tv over donations then saying oh it wasn’t me who handles that! 🙄

Kyle told us this season that, even now as adults, Kathy and Kim would sometimes gang up on her and shut her out. and sometimes Kathy and Kyle would shut out Kim.  Notice how Kathy is never the one who is shut out by the other two?

I remember her doing that to Taylor and LVP, and taunting LVP that she must be "jelly"  of her friendship with Taylor. This is the only way Kyle knows how to behave.  

Edited by izabella
  • Useful 8
  • Love 14
19 minutes ago, izabella said:

Kyle told us this season that, even now as adults, Kathy and Kim would sometimes gang up on her and shut her out. and sometimes Kathy and Kyle would shut out Kim.  Notice how Kathy is never the one who is shut out by the other two?

I remember her doing that to Taylor and LVP, and taunting LVP that she must be "jelly"  of her friendship with Taylor. This is the only way Kyle knows how to behave.  

It’s repulsive and she has the resources to break these patterns. 

• Love 17