Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Threats and Promises

• Start Topic

Just now, Julyolo said:

We're all grown-ups here, right? I don't get Erika's big hang-up about being called a liar. I think everybody lies sometimes, and the one that say they NEVER lie has just told biggest lie of all.

100%! They're always the ones who are full of shit, lie at work, cheat on their spouses, *cough* steal from widows and orphans. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
Just now, bosawks said:

Crystal has a “real world” point and Kyle has a “HoWife” point.

Let’s see who wins….

This. And that is when I get torn on Crystal because I liked her reasoning on this - that just let this shit go and let Erika and Sutton be. They're not friends, they're both pissed at each other and just let it be. But someone forgot to give Crystal the memo that Kyle's role on this show is to be the shit stirrer, much like Rinna while trying to seem like it's not what she's doing. 

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

hahahaha now he had eye surgery and rolled his car 5x???  LOL

Yeah, is this a new event, with someone breaking into Tom's house, him confronting this person then as a result needing eye surgery? And I think it was Erika's son who rolled his car?

If these things happened, they would have been in the press at the time. Anyone aware?

Edited by Andi27
  • Useful 10
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

With Garcelle, I always go back to season one where she was at lunch with a large group of ladies that she referred to as her real friends who were supportive and always there for her. I really don’t believe Garcelle is friends with any of the HW’s, it’s just for the show. 

They are paid to hang out. if they weren’t all on this show they wouldn’t speak …

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Yeah, is this a new event, with someone breaking into Tom's house, him confronting this person then as a result needing eye surgery? And I think it was Erika's son who rolled his car?

If these things happened, they would have been in the  at the time. Anyone aware?

Oh I just assumed this was in re Tom's drive off the cliff with subsequent head injury crash. If it was Erika's son they really need to install a guard rail along that dangerous switchback road.  Allegedly...

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mothmonsterman said:

It must be the end of the world, because PK was spitting facts and I feel he is an interesting, smart, and very astute man who can tell a great story. I am seeing what Dorit sees in him.

Also, I wanted to actually hear the story Dorit was about to tell about her and PK meeting and dating, I was annoyed when they cut her off.

Okay, I'm gonna go wait for the comet that must be crashing toward earth.

lol! If I hadn't heard of their shadiness and Dorit weren't rude toward Garcelle, I'd actually really enjoy them. Dorit is gorgeous and has led an interesting life. PK seems like he is a nice, fun guy IRL and has a charming accent. Plus their kids are the absolute cutest. 

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

Fuck off, Erika.

If Tre on RHONJ had to do jail time, The Ugly Mess better be sentenced to do the Cellblock Tango, too.

Yep, and Teresa didn't think she was going to jail at first either. I feel like Erika is going to be on the wrong side of some locking doors soon enough.

The IRS don't care, if you sign those tax return forms, you are on the hook. Period.

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 22
55 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

WTF Crystal is dressed like she is going to take shorthand at the office.

Do you mean Dorit in the blazer and bow blouse?  (And leather pants.  lol).   I don’t think Chrystal is at this Haitian dinner, is she?

Never mind — now I see her!  

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

On WWHL something was said about Erika’s son. Nothing specific was said, but I got the impression that he may be trouble. Does anyone have a condensed version of this story?

I don't think he's in trouble. Andy (like me) wondered if Erika's meltdown and "you don't know what I go through at night" could have been about more than her son. Eileen said she wondered that too after everything we've found out since. 

Camille rated Kyle's style same as I would-a 7.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 9

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks when it comes to Erika being complicit or not.  There is absolutely no proof and she is not charged with anything.  If someone is prepared to call her a liar to her face, then be prepared for her to clap back.  Was Erika supposed to let Sutton attack her character and just sit there?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Sutton didn't attack her character, she admitted that Erika's stories didn't add up. Rather than clearing anything up, Erika pretended that her character had been attacked. 

You're creating a false binary, suggesting that either Erika is proved to have been knowingly complicit in everything or else she's a good person and nobody can question anything and that's obviously just not true. Sutton's not arresting Erika, she's just a person not giving Erika the reaction she wants. Why would the "be prepared for her to clap back" only apply to Sutton and not Erika herself? She tells inconsistent stories and, as PK of all people pointed out, makes it clear she doesn't care about the victims even if she's flaunting money that should be theirs and she's on a TV where she puts herself out there for people to react to her. Sutton's not backing down.

Who TF is Sutton to be questioning Erika?  Sutton is not a trial lawyer and Erika isn't on the stand.  Erika is a co-worker/"friend" and Tom's embezzlement has absolutely nothing to do with Sutton "Fragility" Stracke.  If you insinuated one of your co-workers/friends was lying and/or complicit if their husband was charged with fraud at an unrelated job, you'd probably get cursed out too. Sutton is a flip flopper because she was saying one thing to Kyle one on one before Kathy's dinner but then at the dinner said she was going to support Erika.  Sutton is getting a pass for being two-faced because a lot of people are on the Erika hate train, but that is shitty, duplicitous behavior.  

Erika hasn't done anything to these women.  I understand asking questions or being suspicious but it's crazy for anybody to think that someone should be able to accuse her to her face of being a liar and she's just supposed to take it.  It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or believes because the truth is that they don't know what she knew.  I think Sutton saw the fan reaction as things were coming out and decided to make her mark (work hard for a diamond) by going after Erika . I can't stand her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Yeah, she was blackout drunk after two drinks.

Well, she doesn't ever eat anything, so I could understand if Rinna got drunk on two drinks, but not to the point of completely blanking out on everything that happened.  Especially when the cameras showed her paying serious attention to the whole fiasco.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 24