Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Threats and Promises

• Start Topic

Just now, chlban said:

Proud to say I never liked the bitch and pretty much hated her since her completely unprovoked attack on Eileen way back when.

That was one of the first times I really disliked her behavior. I liked her most season 1, and then less and less each season. I thought maybe she had some hormonal issues/temper for awhile, but she's just not nice. 

• Love 20

PK, Erika should have taken your advice about her social media posts. And Dorit, nice try saying that she is a lingerie model and trying to earn a living. Exactly what lingerie is being promoted in her her Instagram post from today?

D4FFE43E-382F-413D-81D2-B6830F119C37.thumb.jpeg.53e2b9de2443e42f64d5d03c3388b059.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 14
40 minutes ago, lawrbk said:

I love seeing Sutton at the auction site because that’s what we want to see. Rich people buying stuff. Lol I loved it last season when the store in Italy (Dolce & Gabbana?) knew her and had regular items sent to her. And her little tiaras. The others were so jealous. Sutton and garcelle are holding this together for me. The coven better not chase them off. They’re my new brotp (sistp?). Long live sutelle. 

I get anxiety when I see Sutton shopping...like when I find out my grandma went to Best Buy alone. Christ, what did they talk her into. Hope she kept the receipt for that orange beaded number. 

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wish we could see Erika’s and Tom’s lawyers reacting to Erika gloating that “he ain’t dead and gone, honey.”

The equivalent to "My dad can beat up your dad"...except we all know her dad is 82, falls a lot and is built like a pile of shit.

Edited by Dutchgirl
  • LOL 18
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, princelina said:

Because most of us don't think of the perfect comeback until later!  Am I the only one?  At least they get THs to say them in - I have to rehearse them as I lay in bed at night, or once in a while when Mr P is listening he gets an earful 😄

My napoleon complex won't allow me to back down when confronted. Erika would have been dragged out threatening my life and kicking things over. Sutton should sit by me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
29 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This lunatic is about to implode. I will hand her a tiny, fluffy dog.

Ericka was about to show us a nip slip. Renna did her a solid by handing over the dog to hold in front of the failing bust line. Fast thinking for being black out drunk...

• LOL 13
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Yeah, Erika is scrolling The New York Times to see what trouble she’s in now. Rude thing to do, be on your phone at a cultural dinner . 

3 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

NY Times? Why would she be reading that as I doubt her Instagram photos are published there...

Given the state of affairs, I doubt she can afford the paywall. Lol.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well they are years-long friends apparently. Like attracts like. 

She took too long but she did eventually and I found that moment very fascinating the way she didn't exactly yell but forcefully told Erika to stop and bring it down and Ms. "I'm so badass" immediately did. Because she'll come for Sutton but not dare risk pissing off Kathy and her immense wealth, off. 

Except the only places Erika is being called that is online by viewers of the show. Sutton did not call Erika a scammer. She has questioned things that she feel does not add up and seem suspicious to her as she is more than entitled to. 

Again, Sutton was not the one who brought up Tom's supposed head injury from this supposed accident. Erika did that. And this came after initial tales of big, bad, scary horrible husband Tom that she left with nothing. Because again he's so scary and intimidating and was kind of a shit husband. 

Then a scandal breaks saying he's been embezzling money from victims he represented and suddenly there was some accident and he'd been showing signs of diminished behavior the last three years and forgetting things, etc.

So which is it - was he the formidable scary lawyer who was an intimidating, cheating husband she was almost afraid to leave or a fragile man deteriorating right before her eyes? And it is rather convenient that this diminished capacity is the exact line of defense his legal team is going for. Any reasonable person SHOULD have their red flags of suspicion go up on that like Sutton did. 

And then came the LA Times article that was the biggest catalyst for Sutton's concern, where a reputable news source is indicating that 20 million, unaccounted for went into Erika's private company. Did she not wonder where it came from, how it got there, was she not suspicious, etc? Those were the questions Sutton asked that again are well within her right to ask and wonder about. None of that is screaming at Erika that she's thieving evil criminal. But it is saying, "hey, some things aren't adding up to me and that makes me suspicious."

Except she is being viewed as a liar because there are inconsistencies in her story, which is what Sutton has pointed out.  And that is what has infuriated Erika because the fact is under all the theatrics and verbal threats (because that shit was a threat), is the fact that she HAS been inconsistent. 

One moment Tom was the domineering scary husband and then as soon as the lawsuit came out out he's been this doddering, confused man. And this accident story was told years ago with a completely different twist and it kept getting more and more convoluted every time she told it. 

And then there was her batshit meltdown about Garcelle mentioning her saying Tom calls her because her dumbass realized too late after she'd said it that this was another lie she'd be caught in as she'd repeatedly said right after just the separation happened, that she just left and they'd been no contact.  These are all the inconsistencies of Erika's story that I believe has raised Sutton's red flags.

And that raging psycho stunt she pulled tonight against Sutton didn't do her any favors because she completely gave me woman who would steal $5 out of a child's hands and cackle about it tees. I was genuinely terrified for that poor dog. 

Well said. Solid recap.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I've sided with PK ever since that reunion Erika wouldn't accept his apology and was very nasty. At least he can behave like an adult and can have a conversation. Erika is vicious. 

Also, I'm suspicious of both him and Dorit, but PK is said to be a nice guy by people who've met him IRL, unlike Erika. 

I’m ducking because I’ve never disliked him as much as some. He’s certainly had Erika pegged. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Rinna is Trash. Pure TRASH 

Conch fritters are fucking amazing 

She was right for once though when she said garcelle looked gorgeous and amazing because, holy crap, she sure did. Some of her outfits don’t flatter her but she was working the hell out of that flowy black and her hair was beyond. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

The equivalent to "My dad can beat up your dad"...except we all know her dad is 82, falls a lot and is built like a pile of shit.

[    I wish we could see Erika’s and Tom’s lawyers reacting to Erika gloating that “he ain’t dead and gone, honey.”   ]

Ha! 
But also, didn’t she just derail their defense? 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

Ericka was about to show us a nip slip. Renna did her a solid by handing over the dog to hold in front of the failing bust line. Fast thinking for being black out drunk...

Oh, no. What if total strangers saw Erika’s nipple?!?

• LOL 23
7 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

I hate to be this blunt, but Kathy don't love dem hoes. They could probably fall off the face of the earth and she wouldn't care. She made Kyle beg on her knees for years just to get near her again. AND the butler didn't know who the heck Kyle was-that should tell you something about their closeness. 

Kathy has her own issues.   Her son was sentenced to two months in prison in early Dec, 2020.  I'm not sure if she cares or not because she is such a cold fish, but I do find it interesting. 

https://people.com/crime/conrad-hilton-in-prison-family-not-surprised/

• Useful 6
  • Love 8