Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 6/28/2021

falltime
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 6/29/2021 at 9:20 AM, TheGreenKnight said:

I'm surprised McCain didn't pull out an American flag and start making out with it with the way she was going on.

She should sign up for three back-to-back tours in Afghanistan to show us how much she loves her country.

Was the breastfeeding issue really about breastfeeding or the fact that unvaccinated people were not going to be allowed in the Olympic Village during their 4th and biggest COVID wave?  No Canadians under 12 are vaccinated.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

Yes she said her relationship with the flag is not allowed. What kind of relationship is she having with the flag?  She is so predictable.  Once again she is presenting herself as some kind of victim because she can't do what exactly?

As I say every day with regards to Meghan her hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Meghan doesn't experience injustice and abuse (in her mind yes but in reality no) so yes she thinks America is great and if you can't see that then you are the problem.  It's easy to worship the flag when your whole life has been about having things handed to you simply because you were born a white rich woman.  She will never understand the struggles of people of color or even white people who are lower income because she simply does not care.

Regarding the flag, Meghan's ticked that some people don't tolerate HER intolerance of other people's relationship with the flag. It reminds me of when anti-gay people act like they're discriminated against because some of us don't tolerate their bigotry. 

100%! Meghan has zero clue what it's like to have real problems.

2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

McCain thinks the only way Democrats can be bipartisan is by filling their administration with Republicans... No wonder she's enraged at Biden all the time, she thought she would be getting a Republican administration from a Democrat. LOL

And she's supposed to be the one who's "been in politics all her life" that we all need to take seriously and listen to? As if it weren't hard enough with her hairdos!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, After7Only said:

I don't think MM really caught the irony of her rant against Vogue as an institution with a deep intense racist legacy.....    It's not like Vogue exists in a bubble and is entirely different than other American institutions.....  If only those other institutions would work on reconciling its legacy with race....and if her party was interesting it discussing and working on that.....LOL......

And the irony after she was having a near conniption yesterday about Gwen Berry “disrespecting” the flag while she was actually staging a form of protest against the institutional racism Black people have experienced in this country. But she’s going to cherry pick because Vogue = bad and flag = always good. In the end, we know she doesn’t care about Black people in this country other than when it’s convenient to be outraged to promote her cause. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Well I guess Miss Meghan will NOT be on the cover of Vogue Magazine!  Goodness, talk about trashing a publication.  I am not a Vogue reader, so I guess I am not a Fashion Expert, but I thought Dr. Biden looked lovely & I dont know why Meghan went off on a rant.

My understanding is that Vogue did ask Melania to be in Vogue but she would only do it if she had editing rights. Vogue does not do that.

Also,  The Devil Wears Prada is fiction. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

The reason she went full-throated attack on Vogue is because she automatically attacks anything she perceives as liberal. She does the same thing with any actor (whether she knows their personal politics are not). I did notice she talked about how the First Family is like American "royalty." That makes sense considering her flag worship yesterday, but I thought she hated the British royalty (somethingsomething about Meghan Markle finishing George Washington's war on the British, lol)? I suppose that explains part of her ego, too, since she sees her family as part of the American royalty (which includes her as Princess of Arizona), nevermind the fact that her family never made it to the White House.

Yeah, wasn't the Right really upset that Melania didn't get a cover when Michele Obama did?  I'm sure that's Princess's thinking here and why she hates them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
14 minutes ago, Rainyhawk said:

Yeah, wasn't the Right really upset that Melania didn't get a cover when Michele Obama did?  I'm sure that's Princess's thinking here and why she hates them.  

Yes. There are a gazillion reasons Melania is everything the right typically hates, but they were super upset by her not gracing magazines. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Was the breastfeeding issue really about breastfeeding or the fact that unvaccinated people were not going to be allowed in the Olympic Village during their 4th and biggest COVID wave?  

That’s what I thought. As usual they all went off on a rant without researching what the actual issue is.

Ok, I looked it up (took about 2 seconds) and that is exactly the issue - keeping a healthy bubble for the athletes and coaches. Babies will not be allowed in the Olympic Village. From an article on the Today Show site: 

The International Olympic Committee told TODAY that nursing mothers will be able to stay outside of the Olympic Village in that private accommodation, and added that the athletes will be able to "bring a caretaker or a partner to help them out,"

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

I think they are all missing the point about breastfeeding at the Olympics. I would guess it was a covid thing - they are not allowing families to attend. The rule was about health concerns, not pearl clutching about breastfeeding.  Changing the rule to accommodate moms is allowing additional people (babies and caregivers) into the bubble.

I agree. I thought it was clear that the "no family, no friends" policy was meant to reduce the number of people entering the country who might carry the virus. The whole discussion seemed to revolve around workplace accommodations for breastfeeding moms. As it happens the policy for the Olympics was reversed, so this "hot topic" is now moot.  

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I agree. I thought it was clear that the "no family, no friends" policy was meant to reduce the number of people entering the country who might carry the virus. The whole discussion seemed to revolve around workplace accommodations for breastfeeding moms. As it happens the policy for the Olympics was reversed, so this "hot topic" is now moot.  

Exactly.  They went into overdrive on the topic as if this was specifically against breastfeeding and moms.  But it was all part of the no family/outsiders rules put in place because we are still in a pandemic!  And from what I read there were fewer than 10 athletes from everywhere affected.  And, as you noted, they’ve now made an exception.  Though I’m not sure I’d want to bring a  young baby there and have them exposed anyway.  That said, they are right that overall there is and issue with providing breastfeeding employees with appropriate time and place.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Rainyhawk said:

That said, they are right that overall there is and issue with providing breastfeeding employees with appropriate time and place.  

I agree this is an issue. It just seemed so awkwardly shoehorned into a topic that was only tangentially related. It would have been better addressed as a topic on its own. 

• Love 10

MeAgain's run-on rant about breastfeeding is covered in this article. I thought her comments were pretty enlightening.

https://decider.com/2021/06/30/meghan-mccain-breast-pumping-the-view/

From the article

“I found breast-pumping at work impossible. But our live show, the nature of it is that you start the clock in the morning and there’s a finite amount of time to get things done. Breast pumping takes time.”

McCain opened up about preparing for segments on the show, which she said is nearly impossible to balance with the tedious task of breast pumping. The co-host even compared it to loved ones passing away.

““Having to prep for things, like the serious topics we talk about, and breast pump at the same time I found one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my entire life — including burying loved ones,”

I can’t fathom having to prep on the clock. I don’t know anything about being an olympian. I can barely get on an elliptical, let alone be an athlete in the Olympics. The idea that an Olympic basketball player feels that having a child is a burden and that breastfeeding is a burden? It’s disgusting. It’s why we need paid family leave.”

I don't really understand her argument here. If breast-pumping is so tedious and time-consuming, and impossible to do along with prepping for a talk show with "serious" topics, then the argument is that bringing the baby to work would make it easier. Is she saying that ABC did not allow her to bring Libby to work and breastfeed? I find that hard to believe. This whole segment just appeared to be an opportunity for her to whine about breast-pumping.

• Love 13

In my area much of the show was pre-empted for what is sure to be the top topic tomorrow - Bill Cosby's release. I wonder what Sunny will say about what seems to be a big misstep by the prosecution (at least that's what gathered from what I heard on TV and radio). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, bannana said:

MeAgain's run-on rant about breastfeeding is covered in this article. I thought her comments were pretty enlightening.

From the article

I don't really understand her argument here. If breast-pumping is so tedious and time-consuming, and impossible to do along with prepping for a talk show with "serious" topics, then the argument is that bringing the baby to work would make it easier. Is she saying that ABC did not allow her to bring Libby to work and breastfeed? I find that hard to believe. This whole segment just appeared to be an opportunity for her to whine about breast-pumping.

How many hours is she at the studio?  It’s not like she works 8 or more hours a day like most working mothers. 

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, bannana said:

From the article

Ditto. Does Meghan feel ABC doesn't have mother friendly policies? She will never miss an opportunity to whine. I thought policy of most places was to provide reasonable time to pump in a clean, private space (not a bathroom). Is Meghan arguing for mothers to be able to bring babies to work to breastfeed? I've heard of some moms doing this. A woman at my last job did during breaks. I think her husband brought her baby to the office. I get an employer not wanting to pay someone to breastfeed, but one thing I wish could be done is to make jobs more parent friendly. It has to be extremely tiring for a mother to nurse or pump every couple of hours but be at work 8 am or whatever. Flexible schedules and working remotely would be a big help. (Childfree people should have the same privileges if their jobs can be worked during different hours and remotely imo.) I work from home and love that if I were to have a baby, breastfeeding/pumping shouldn't be very difficult. 

6 minutes ago, Haleth said:

How many hours is she at the studio?  It’s not like she works 8 or more hours a day like most working mothers. 

I'd like to know too. I doubt Meghan is as stressed out as she's portraying herself. She does not represent the average American mom in any way, shape or form. Meghan will forever annoy me for not caring about any issue unless it affects her in a way that she can cry victim. 

• Love 10
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Haleth said:

And she could have worked from home like her cohosts and breastfed.

Does MeAgain think there is a Pulitzer Prize category for athletes who are not writers or photographers?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I'm surprised MeAgain didn't mention the 'many friends' she has working at VOGUE, and they agree with everything she says about the magazine. I mean no matter the topic at hand, she has 'friends' who are eye-witnesses to what's going on, so she must have a dozen friends at VOGUE. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I sense a trainwreck incoming with Whoopi in the driver's seat tomorrow.

Make of that what you will.

Will they even discuss this topic? For the longest time they avoided it because of Whoopi. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Haleth said:

What is this big deal about pumping when you work an hour a day?  Breastfeeding,  after the first few weeks when it HURTS, is easy and convenient.  No mixing  sterilizing, preparing bottles. Pumping is not so easy, but if you're home with your baby, you don't need to. Why couldn't she either work from home, or go to the studio, and feed her baby before going on camera?

ETA: I breast fed two kids, one until his first birthday,  one longer. And I worked part time. Meghan says breastfeeding was the hardest thing she's ever done? It doesn't even make my top 10.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

What is this big deal about pumping when you work an hour a day?  Breastfeeding,  after the first few weeks when it HURTS, is easy and convenient.  No mixing  sterilizing, preparing bottles. Pumping is not so easy, but if you're home with your baby, you don't need to. Why couldn't she either work from home, or go to the studio, and feed her baby before going on camera?

ETA: I breast fed two kids, one until his first birthday,  one longer. And I worked part time. Meghan says breastfeeding was the hardest thing she's ever done? It doesn't even make my top 10.

In Meghan's defense, she's lead a VERY privileged life. I don't think nurturing comes naturally to her either. I was shocked when she compared nursing/pumping to burying loved ones. 

• Love 22
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

In Meghan's defense, she's lead a VERY privileged life. I don't think nurturing comes naturally to her either. I was shocked when she compared nursing/pumping to burying loved ones. 

Yes - sitting in a rocking chair, feeding a baby, listening to music or watching TV - some of my favorite moments of motherhood.  

How will she ever cope with the REAL trials of motherhood?  Toilet training, tantrums, high fevers in the middle of the night, croup, ear infections, friendship drama, etc.  Meghan, honey, you will see, this part you're dealing with now?   FEEDING an infant?  this is the easy stuff. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, tinkerbell said:

Yes - sitting in a rocking chair, feeding a baby, listening to music or watching TV - some of my favorite moments of motherhood.  

How will she ever cope with the REAL trials of motherhood?  Toilet training, tantrums, high fevers in the middle of the night, croup, ear infections, friendship drama, etc.  Meghan, honey, you will see, this part you're dealing with now?   FEEDING an infant?  this is the easy stuff. 

Thank you! I know I'm not a mother, but that's exactly what I'd imagine. 

It kind of reminds me of the people who complain about how hard marriage is. I'm not saying marriage isn't hard. I'm sure it is. But they act like it's torture being kind, being faithful, spending a lot of time with their partner. You should want to do those things. I'd imagine the same with motherhood. Most moms are just so in love with their babies, want to be with them as much as possible, feel lucky if they're able to nurse, love the fact they can feed and comfort their babies with their bodies. Breastfeeding also stimulates oxytocin, a feel-good hormone. Sadly, I don't think Meghan would be a happy person with all the oxytocin in the world. As a childfree person who wants kids, nursing doesn't sound bad at all to me, just time consuming, and maybe awkward if you're very modest. A lot of moms are actually sad when it's over. The baby stage is incredibly short. Hopefully she's enjoying Liberty even if she's not a fan of feeding her. I also agree that the terrible twos, potty training, screamfests, sickness, dealing with bullying or school issues, puberty, concerns about them staying out of serious trouble, all of that stuff would be much more difficult for me.

• Love 8

Okay, if prepping for the show is so stressful with “a finite amount of time to get things done”,  how is MeAgain able to find the time to have troughs of makeup applied to her face along with detailed eye makeup and lip applications, intricate hairstyles, including extensions, braiding, etc., on a daily basis. Seems to me these over the top theatrical displays would take a hell of a lot more time to execute than breast pumping. I think it tells us exactly where the POA’s priorities lie. It always has been and always will be all about her. 

• Love 17
Just now, Badbea99 said:

Okay, if prepping for the show is so stressful with “a finite amount of time to get things done”,  how is MeAgain able to find the time to have troughs of makeup applied to her face along with detailed eye makeup and lip applications, intricate hairstyles, including extensions, braiding, etc., on a daily basis. Seems to me these over the top theatrical displays would take a hell of a lot more time to execute than breast pumping. I think it tells us exactly where the POA’s priorities lie. It always has been and always will be all about her. 

This too! With all her hair, makeup, social media posts, she's not THAT stressed. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I was shocked when she compared nursing/pumping to burying loved ones. 

If that were true, she would be saying "My Breasts" all of the time like she does "My Father".

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, A.J. said:

Will they even discuss this topic? For the longest time they avoided it because of Whoopi. 

I don't see how they can't NOT address this topic tomorrow. No one saw it coming, at least I certainly didn't. Maybe Whoopi (and hopefully Meghan) will sit out tomorrow and Ana will be there instead. I really want to hear Sunny's POV, both as a lawyer and a woman. This is a story that really affects a good percentage of their audience.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

ETA: I breast fed two kids, one until his first birthday,  one longer. And I worked part time. Meghan says breastfeeding was the hardest thing she's ever done? It doesn't even make my top 10

As someone who tried to breastfeed but who had so little milk her daughter weighed less at her one month appointment than at birth, I can attest that it is hard for some people to breastfeed. Same thing happened with my son only with him I supplemented from day 1. I had to stop at 3 months with him because I became deathly ill, ended up spending 2 weeks in the hospital and was given an antibiotic that u couldn’t take while breastfeeding. So yeah, for some people it is hard.

As for the Olympics thing, it was hard for me to be away from my babies when I was in the hospital 5 minutes away from my home, let alone on the other side of the world. Screw breastfeeding. These women should be allowed to have their children with them, full stop. Isn’t that why Serena Williams opted out of the Olympics, so she wouldn’t be away from her daughter? (Before she got injured, I mean)

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, tableau vivant said:

I didn't need to see the photo of her breastfeeding Liberty the day she returned to an ABC studio. I was shocked she didn't have a picture of MyFather on the countertop in front of her. 

I did not see her breastfeeding her child. I saw her pumping her breasts.  
Did I miss something?  I got the feeling that she stopped pumping/breastfeeding because it was too stressful to do it while working such a stressful job.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:
6 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Also,  The Devil Wears Prada is fiction. 

It might be a work of fiction but it was however written by a former assistant to Anna Wintour.

Of course, however, MM stated with certainty that the book/movie tells how awful Ana Wintour is.  Haven’t we all witnessed her tirades regarding those who write tell alls?The Shifting Principle of Shifting Principles !

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, rwlevin said:

These women should be allowed to have their children with them, full stop. 

No. Families are not allowed, especially unvaccinated children. There’s too much risk to the athletes and coaches. Too few people in Tokyo have been vaccinated for it to be safe for visiting families. I get these moms wanting their babies with them, but is it worth the risk?  Crowded airports, crowded hotels, crowded venues?  And only 5% of Tokyo residents vaxxed?  (Not sure what the actual % is now.)

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Haleth said:

No. Families are not allowed, especially unvaccinated children. There’s too much risk to the athletes and coaches. Too few people in Tokyo have been vaccinated for it to be safe for visiting families. I get these moms wanting their babies with them, but is it worth the risk?  Crowded airports, crowded hotels, crowded venues?  And only 5% of Tokyo residents vaxxed?  (Not sure what the actual % is now.)

Exactly. I was disappointed by the coverage The View on this story. It is a health issue due to a deadly virus, not an attack on moms. It reminds me of when some people were talking like Christians were persecuted because of restrictions on churches.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GiveMeSpace said:

If that were true, she would be saying "My Breasts" all of the time like she does "My Father".

This is true and it’s going to get very confusing for us viewers.  The next time she gets all choked up, we’re not going to be sure if she’s thinking of her dear departed father or her breast pumping machine.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

... teenage tantrums, talking to Liberty about sex, drugs & booze ...

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, KittyQ said:

I agree this is an issue. It just seemed so awkwardly shoehorned into a topic that was only tangentially related. It would have been better addressed as a topic on its own. 

Same here.  Incidentally it was also announced that a Canadian boxer will be allowed to compete in Tokyo as she was deemed illegible as she was pregnant during the qualification period. https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/summer/boxing/mandy-bujold-tokyo-olympics-1.6085623

I think a better topic of discussion is trying to chase your Olympic dreams but being a mother at the same time and the roadblocks you end up hitting both pre and post pregnancy. 

• Love 1
On 6/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, tableau vivant said:

Megamouth wonders why people get so 'triggered' when she mentions MyFather ? It's not an audience being triggered - it's an audience being bored. 

After she shared the 'Christmas morning story told by MyFather', I was hoping Joy would pipe up and respond, "Oh you poor thing. Christmas should be a day of rejoicing and happiness. Not one of depression. That's awful your father punished you like that."

Did anyone else catch Sara's goog about standing up an honoring the 'f**' ? She quickly said 'flag' right after.  Atta girl, Sara ! 

Hah! Yeah I had a chuckle. Reminded me of work, supervisor handing out minutes he had typed F** meaning FAQ lol.  That is one word i always triple check .  Like CONNECTICUT.   quadruple check lol

• Love 1

Me-Again said she has been done with Vogue ever since they depicted Lebron James as a gorilla.(I’m sure Vogue will not get over that!)   I had to go back and revisit this topic because it was 13 years ago (so- she was outraged even at 23)  I do remember the controversy around it. But, it’s not actually accurate to say he was depicted as a gorilla.  The cover with him and Giselle is definitely reminiscent of the King Kong movie poster, but I think I saw it more as brawn/beauty. Lebron was happy with it, but I read opinions (specifically one from ESPN, written by a woman of color) that saw it differently.  As well as some from other POC who didn’t have a problem with it. I’m wondering what all of your thoughts are about this?   Also- Megz the dimwit doesn’t know who recipients of Pulitzer Prizes are?  She has no business  being paid for writing books.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Haleth said:

She really is ridiculous. I have worked with pumping nurses on 12 hour shifts - I imagine keeping people alive is a little more serious than Meghan and her “serious” talk show topics.  She manages to whine about everything, and turn every topic to herself. 

• Love 16
(edited)
24 minutes ago, 2JEWELL said:

Me-Again said she has been done with Vogue ever since they depicted Lebron James as a gorilla.(I’m sure Vogue will not get over that!)   I had to go back and revisit this topic because it was 13 years ago (so- she was outraged even at 23)  I do remember the controversy around it. But, it’s not actually accurate to say he was depicted as a gorilla.  The cover with him and Giselle is definitely reminiscent of the King Kong movie poster, but I think I saw it more as brawn/beauty. Lebron was happy with it, but I read opinions (specifically one from ESPN, written by a woman of color) that saw it differently.  As well as some from other POC who didn’t have a problem with it. I’m wondering what all of your thoughts are about this?   Also- Megz the dimwit doesn’t know who recipients of Pulitzer Prizes are?  She has no business  being paid for writing books.  

This morning my husband and I were watching that segment together and quickly googled and pulled up the images so we could see. I could see where those comparisons were drawn in the depictions, but since I am white as fuck, I will defer to black people's opinions on this matter.  Meghan should do the same. I call bullshit on Meghan even being aware of this when it happened. I just do. She does not care about racism or black people or anything that doesn't directly affect her own painful nursing nipples.  Wait until she does the "Normalizing talking about the trauma of Nursing" tour and accompanying book deal.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I did not see her breastfeeding her child. I saw her pumping her breasts.  
Did I miss something?  I got the feeling that she stopped pumping/breastfeeding because it was too stressful to do it while working such a stressful job.

Can't she pump at home and refrig it?  She should talk to Sara, but that would entail some kind of *friendly* chat

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, rwlevin said:

As someone who tried to breastfeed but who had so little milk her daughter weighed less at her one month appointment than at birth, I can attest that it is hard for some people to breastfeed. Same thing happened with my son only with him I supplemented from day 1. I had to stop at 3 months with him because I became deathly ill, ended up spending 2 weeks in the hospital and was given an antibiotic that u couldn’t take while breastfeeding. So yeah, for some people it is hard.

I get it.  Really, I do.  For some women, it's not practically impossible. It's too much. So you use bottles. I am not saying that every woman can, or should, breast feed.  I'm just talking about women who do.

For women who CAN breastfeed, it's not "work" - after the first few weeks.  less work is involved than making bottles.  And I don't understand the compulsion to pump if you're home, during a pandemic, and you work an hour a day.  Meghan acts like it's such a burden.  

• Love 8

I'm beyond shocked that no one has discussed the Marilyn Manson accuser's interview.  I could not get through it.  I watched a few minutes and had to turn away.  She seemed like she was on something.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, WinnieWinkle said:

IMO she does it solely to remind the rest of us that she is Meghan Mccain - but that aside if any of the hosts interjected constant stories about their children wouldn't we all be just as irritated even if we could understand that the need to tell adorable moppet stories comes from a place of love?  Time and place comes to mind,

The difference here is that John is/was a political figure, whereas the other host's relatives are not. And since they discuss politics on a daily basis, well...it's bound to happen.

15 hours ago, ifionlyknew said:

On the flip side Meghan rarely speaks about her kid.

She has decided she is a political pundit and that is all she wants to talk about.  The topic could be tacos and she would make it political.

And she would find a way to get insanely angry about some aspect of tacos!

15 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Well I guess Miss Meghan will NOT be on the cover of Vogue Magazine!  Goodness, talk about trashing a publication.  I am not a Vogue reader, so I guess I am not a Fashion Expert, but I thought Dr. Biden looked lovely & I dont know why Meghan went off on a rant.

This what she sounds like to me on pretty much every topic: "Bitch bitch bitch paradigm shift bitch bitch bitch my father bitch bitch bitch levity bitch bitch bitch I don't care what you think Joy/Whoopi!"

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, AryasMum said:

She really is ridiculous. I have worked with pumping nurses on 12 hour shifts - I imagine keeping people alive is a little more serious than Meghan and her “serious” talk show topics.  She manages to whine about everything, and turn every topic to herself. 

How does talking about yourself & MyFather take ANY prep time?

• Love 7
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

... teenage tantrums, talking to Liberty about sex, drugs & booze ...

It's going to be tough to convince Liberty not to drink and engage in other risky behaviors when, based on what Meghan has told us, she spends every second of her time off like Yosemite Sam at Spring Break.

8 hours ago, A.J. said:

I'm beyond shocked that no one has discussed the Marilyn Manson accuser's interview.  I could not get through it.  I watched a few minutes and had to turn away.  She seemed like she was on something.  

She seemed like she was upset about being sexually abused to me.

• Love 7
(edited)

Everyone gave up hope, I'm glad I never did. I knew the news cycle calming down could be the beginning of the end for her. Sharon Osbourne and Meghan McCain removed from the TV landscape the same year. That's God, y'all!

And what will Primetimer's articles be about now? lol

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • LOL 5
  • Love 19