Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Valentines and Birthday Whines

• Start Topic

I agree Heather is a stuck up prude. But, I swear I heard her say "she's a spinner" about wanting to go to Bali with Tamara at the dinner table. I certainly am not a prude, but calling another woman a "spinner" just isn't in my vocabulary. Did anyone else catch this? Was it Heather who said it?

I thought she meant it as in "someone who does spin classes." I think she said it in the context of talking about Tamra being strong enough to carry Heather over the threshold despite Heather being taller. Didn't she say something like, "She's shorter but she's a spinner"?

• Love 2
(edited)

Every time Heather opens her maw and starts waving her arms around dramatically and enunciating ev-er-y word, I just want to do what we did as kids: grab both her skinny fists, pummel her face with them, and yell, "Heather! Why are you hitting yourself?" 

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 12

I absolutely can Not WAIT for Bali. This is going to be an epic Tamra take down. AC is building the suspense for this

bigtime. 

Reunion should be Epic too

• Love 7

I've been trying to pinpoint what it is about Shannon that makes her look like an elderly woman -- in spite of all the work she's had done. I believe she's 50. But if I didn't know it, I would guess she's a woman of at least 60 & possibly much older -- and I'm completely serious. When they showed her walking into the restaurant for the last scene, it hit me. Her neck looks horrible. Probably the results of starving herself thru various eating disorders & idiotic dieting. Yeah, she really has it over Midwestern women. Sure, Shannon, you keep believing that, you fucking nutcase.

I think I know something that's making a major contribution to Shannon's looking older. If you look at her close-ups you see these little fatty deposits around her eyes that some older women get. They are especially visible below her lower lids and make her eyes look puffy and old-looking. I'm really surprised she hasn't done something about those...

I thought Shannon was really likeable this episode; the worst thing for me was giving Sophie a big bag of supplements.  Oh, Shannon.  But like someone upthread, I think she was trying not to cry at the airport and that's why she was subdued with David and Shannon.  For what it's worth, it ain't inconsistent to say she'd not been apart from her 12 year old and to have just returned from a weekend, probably 3 days, with just David in Mexico.  I also see something warm and real between Shannon and David, and the Michigan comment was something ridiculous and stupid but nothing more, and not particularly telling, I don't think.  Mileage varies.

Heather is a goddamned fake.  Word up that she is hardly erudite or refined, so she can shut it with her Whoville shocked eyes about anal and everything else.  The least sexy sex I can imagine would be that between Tamra/Eddie, Heather/Terry and Vicki/Brooks.  It's hard for a man to be as vile as gunt-having Brooks but damn if Terry and Eddie don't match him gross for gross.  Heather never references anything cultural, political, or broader than shopping, kids and stupid fucking gossip, and she's obviously a snippy, controlling, incredibly tense, manipulative (deliberately interpreting some things like Vicki's summary of what Shannon said literally instead of figuratvely, despite having years of evidence that that's a dumb thing to do) and brittle person.  She's a lot of things.  But particularly elevated, interesting and smart aren't among those things.  She's just another consumerist famewhore with a fucking attitude problem.  Not all that different from the the straw-haired, dead-eyed, fucked-face succubus building a career out of folding towels (poorly).

That dinner with Shannon, Vicki, Whoville and the Succubus was cuntastic.  Of course Tamra had that fakitty fake fake fake tone of voice towards Shannon.  Of course Heather smirked about yelling after they settled things.  (I missed how overtly gleeful Heather's facial expressions were last episode, when Shannon apologized for her outburst and left.  Nasty bitch.)

I don't think Lizzie's a fake.  She was clueless about how fortunate and spoiled she was to have significant start-up cash from her dad, but it's completely obvious to me that she's not trying to present herself as the sole owner of the beach property, she doesn't seem to be living large, and she seems to have a good relationship with her husband, who seems attracted to and capable of valuing her for something other than how much he's attracted to her.  In that respect, they are leagues beyond everyone else on that show.  Add to that her direct confrontation of the Succubus and I may be falling in love.

• Love 22

I thought Shannon was really likeable this episode; the worst thing for me was giving Sophie a big bag of supplements.  Oh, Shannon.  But like someone upthread, I think she was trying not to cry at the airport and that's why she was subdued with David and Shannon.  For what it's worth, it ain't inconsistent to say she'd not been apart from her 12 year old and to have just returned from a weekend, probably 3 days, with just David in Mexico.  I also see something warm and real between Shannon and David, and the Michigan comment was something ridiculous and stupid but nothing more, and not particularly telling, I don't think.  Mileage varies.

Heather is a goddamned fake.  Word up that she is hardly erudite or refined, so she can shut it with her Whoville shocked eyes about anal and everything else.  The least sexy sex I can imagine would be that between Tamra/Eddie, Heather/Terry and Vicki/Brooks.  It's hard for a man to be as vile as gunt-having Brooks but damn if Terry and Eddie don't match him gross for gross.  Heather never references anything cultural, political, or broader than shopping, kids and stupid fucking gossip, and she's obviously a snippy, controlling, incredibly tense, manipulative (deliberately interpreting some things like Vicki's summary of what Shannon said literally instead of figuratvely, despite having years of evidence that that's a dumb thing to do) and brittle person.  She's a lot of things.  But particularly elevated, interesting and smart aren't among those things.  She's just another consumerist famewhore with a fucking attitude problem.  Not all that different from the the straw-haired, dead-eyed, fucked-face succubus building a career out of folding towels (poorly).

That dinner with Shannon, Vicki, Whoville and the Succubus was cuntastic.  Of course Tamra had that fakitty fake fake fake tone of voice towards Shannon.  Of course Heather smirked about yelling after they settled things.  (I missed how overtly gleeful Heather's facial expressions were last episode, when Shannon apologized for her outburst and left.  Nasty bitch.)

I don't think Lizzie's a fake.  She was clueless about how fortunate and spoiled she was to have significant start-up cash from her dad, but it's completely obvious to me that she's not trying to present herself as the sole owner of the beach property, she doesn't seem to be living large, and she seems to have a good relationship with her husband, who seems attracted to and capable of valuing her for something other than how much he's attracted to her.  In that respect, they are leagues beyond everyone else on that show.  Add to that her direct confrontation of the Succubus and I may be falling in love.

Sorry, but just clicking "like" did not begin to give this post the esteem and admiration it deserves. Every WORD of this belongs on a beautifully engraved plaque. 

• Love 9

Did anyone read Tamra's Facebook page?

She really let production have it!

I hope she gets in big trouble for this....remember Jill Zarin......

I'm wondering if Tamra already knows that Bravo is done with her.  She put that "Fictional Character" graphic on her FB page this season, and has mentioned multiple times that she is paid to create controversy and such-and-such happened because the producers wanted it that way.  She's recently said that Eddie doesn't give two shits about reality television (he was a no-show at the reunion), and even her son Ryan said on Instagram that they get paid to create drama.  None of this is news to anyone, but the participants don't normally bring it to everyone's attention on a regular basis.

One can only hope that she, Eddie, and Ryan are gone next season.  I'm sure her daughters would not mind -- they're probably being teased about their mom taking it in the butt right about now.  

• Love 5

Thank you! I am from Michigan and take issue with Shannon ragging on us gals in the Mitten!  STFU Shannon, you just lost any fans you had in Michigan!

Add New Jersey to that list! I'd eat a potato every day if I could and in fact, sometimes I'll eat a baked potato and nothing else for dinner. I'm tall and thin and 55 years old and people who don't know me well enough to know my age assume I'm in my 30's until I gracefully thank them then tell them I just turned 55. I think it's all the potatoes I eat :D

And because it can't be said enough, STFU Shannon.

• Love 5
Potatoes are actually good for you -- high in potassium and low in calories.  And they are delicious -- a person incapable of appreciating and relishing a potato isn't going to recognize the real pleasures of this life.  If David were forced to choose, I'd say the spud prevails.

Agreed.  Fuck you, Shannon.  I like potatoes & I'm thin & a billion years younger looking than you.  So fuck off, you nutcase.  I still think they're comin' to take you away, hun.  Anyone look at her daughter's room?  Looked like some soulless hotel room.  WTF? 

• Love 7

I related to Lizzie tonight. My birthday was last Wednesday and it was the worst one I've ever had. I cried all day and haven't stopped crying since.

Ok. Pity party over.

Happy belated birthday! Mine was 2 weeks ago so I can relate too, the only person (including my husband) who always remembers my birthday is my Mom and she passed away 2 years ago (the first birthday without her was bittersweet because she died a few months before my bday and I found the bday card she had already bought me a week before my bday - cue a ton of tears). I haven't had a birthday cake I haven't baked myself in years and the last time my husband did remember my birthday he gave me a hug so hard he cracked one of my ribs.

I hate birthdays.

Sorry to go off topic, so I'll wrap it up by saying yes, I felt really bad for Lizzie too.

• Love 4

Midnight Cheese:  "She's just another consumerist famewhore with a fucking attitude problem."  Epically fantastic!

See, if I were on one of these shows, I would totally want that for my tagline --  "I'm just another consumerist famewhore with a ... etc."

Classic -- Every once in awhile one of these ladies across the franchises manages to say "between (fill in the blank) and me."  I think Kenya (Atlanta) has been capable of getting this one right a couple of times.  That lady, whenever that rare moment occurs, shines briefly in my eyes as a reasonably educated person. That's how bad it is.  I also do snobby things, can't help it, like look to see how they hold their cutlery and listen in to know if they slurp their drinks.  How they treat the help another sure sign.

And there are other tells for me too -- Tamra and Eddie joking about putting Astro in his coffin.  I get that this is meant to be a joke -- and that if you're a dolt it might come off as wit -- but, wow, these are folks have little basic respect for what life can dole out.  It's one big grab fest and no wonder that so many of their adult children, across the board, seem so angry and incapable of making good choices for themselves. 

And, to be fair, if ANY of these women had anything remotely intelligent to say on any topic, I'd be happy to overlook poor grammar and mixed up vocabulary.  And coffee slurping and anything else.  

I don't think Lizzie is a fake either. She looked genuinely miserable at her sad, sad birthday dinner. 

• Love 4

Shannon said eating potatoes THREE times a day.  She really wasn't picking on a lonely old one potato with dinner.  I get it-it is not healthy to have hash browns with breakfast, French fries with lunch and baked potato or potato au gratin with dinner.  I will say I did try Shannon's recipe for her scalloped potatoes and it was quite good.  I would rather hear a potato discussion than butt sex discussion.  Shannon will owe the state of Michigan's residents past and present a huge apology. I find Shannon quirky with the supplements, non-toxic environment and then driving an a huge gas guzzling SUV.   She owns her inconsistencies.

Bravo did edit Tamra's blog.  Tamra is very angry with Vicki.  I think Tamra forgets that she went on and on about Simon to Vicki.  Tamra also forgets that at two of the finales she did bend Briana's ear about Brooks.  A true friend would have stood by her friend and would not have granted her friend's daughter support in her displeasure with mom's boyfriend.

Is Tamra maybe feeling this is the end of the road for her?  At this point I see no further storyline for her.  Becoming a grandma and her son's now cancelled wedding seem like a bit of a stretch.  At this point Tamra needs to divorce Eddie and take up with Fernada again to keep her storyline alive. 

• Love 8

Every time Heather opens her maw and starts waving her arms around dramatically and enunciating ev-er-y word, I just want to do what we did as kids: grab both her skinny fists, pummel her face with them, and yell, "Heather! Why are you hitting yourself?" 

OMG, when she was talking to her assistant about the V-day party Heather was so getting on my nerves. She was literally talking with her hands. She said she wanted valentine hearts and then actually air drew a heart with her fingers. She said she wanted cards that closed and actually pressed her hands together like she was closing a book/card. And those are only the ones that I remember off the top of my head. Ugh! 

Loving the nickname Backdoor Tamra. More than I ever, ever, ever wanted to know about Tamra but not surprising in the least. Probably one of the reasons she hooked Simon and Eddie to begin with. 

Isn't it funny that they all talked about Shannon losing her shit but Tamra is the one seeming to act the total fool in Bali. It is going to be a toe tapping good time. She would have laughed and gone full bore after anyone who would do what she is about to be shown doing. Bring on the footage Bravo. I am not so naive as to think that Tamra will be taken down. Bitch is indestructible - like a roach. However, Tamra has been the one to either dish it or organize the take down of another castmate so I am glad to see her finally be on the receiving end of it and seeing her be unable to withstand the heat, the punk ass punk ass bitch flees the damn scene. Literally. The most delicious aspect about this is that Tamra doesn't know that Vicki has been stealth bitching her in THs and to others. Did I say Delicious? 

Embarrassed by how much I am looking forward to this. This season has been popping. 

• Love 7
(edited)

tveyeonyou, your story about your mom broke my heart! :( My mom is also the one person I can count on to remember my birthday.

Re: Shannon's comment about California women looking "younger", I don't think any of these women look young for their age. I think part of it is due to dieting (Heather, Shannon) to maintain a low weight that ages you, and part is years of tanning (Tamra, Vicki). And there's the plastic surgery and injectibles. Oh and the heavy drag queen makeup. Seriously, all that black eye makeup and contouring for a daytime look is ridiculous.

There is a host on HSN; her name is Colleen Looez. I think she is about 50 and basically she looks amazing, IMO. I wouldn't say she is plus sized, but I guess she is larger than most women you see on TV. She looks healthy, not like she starves herself. She also has beautiful skin that doesn't look like she's ever had sun damage. Her hands are amazing. I've noticed Tamra's hands in close ups look so old and wrinkly. Her posture is great; Shannon and Heather have horrid, old lady posture. Her face doesn't seem to be frozen. I just bring her up as an example of someone in that age range who looks great precisely because she looks the total opposite of the OC Howives.

Edited by Tararayne
  • Love 4

OMG, when she was talking to her assistant about the V-day party Heather was so getting on my nerves. She was literally talking with her hands. She said she wanted valentine hearts and then actually air drew a heart with her fingers. She said she wanted cards that closed and actually pressed her hands together like she was closing a book/card. And those are only the ones that I remember off the top of my head. Ugh!

She did it for the hearing impaired.

• Love 6
(edited)

tveyeonyou,

only person (including my husband) who always remembers my birthday is my Mom and she passed away 2 years ago (the first birthday without her was bittersweet because she died a few months before my bday and I found the bday card she had already bought me a week before my bday - cue a ton of tears). I

Aww. I'm so sorry.  If it helps at all I can completely relate.  My Mom passed 2 yrs ago as well and I have had a very similar experience.  ***hugs***

So yeah... I had to feel bad for Lizzie too.    Crap birthdays suck.     She should have just planned a night out with the hubby.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 2
(edited)
Shannon said eating potatoes THREE times a day.  She really wasn't picking on a lonely old one potato with dinner.  I get it-it is not healthy to have hash browns with breakfast, French fries with lunch and baked potato or potato au gratin with dinner.  I will say I did try Shannon's recipe for her scalloped potatoes and it was quite good.  I would rather hear a potato discussion than butt sex discussion.  Shannon will owe the state of Michigan's residents past and present a huge apology. I find Shannon quirky with the supplements, non-toxic environment and then driving an a huge gas guzzling SUV.   She owns her inconsistencies.

I love my potatoes, but I totally got what Shannon was saying here. My husband is also one of those who thinks that a meal isn't complete without some kind of starch, and it can be frustrating to try to get him to see that a protein with two vegetables isn't the equivalent of a deprivation diet. That being said, I absoloutely do think that Shannon meant "thinner" when she said "younger," but I'm not going to get too worked up about a woman having some issues with food and weight, which puts her in line with about 90% of the female population, in my opinion. Of course, it becomes problematic when it comes to the unhealthy attitudes that she's passing along to her girls. But again, her issues are just so commonplace that it's hard for me to feel too angry about it.

Edited by Portae
  • Love 11
(edited)

I love my potatoes, but I totally got what Shannon was saying here. My husband is also one of those who thinks that a meal isn't complete without some kind of starch, and it can be frustrating to try to get him to see that a protein with two vegetables isn't the equivalent of a deprivation diet. That being said, I absoloutely do think that Shannon meant "thinner" when she said "younger," but I'm not going to get too worked up about a woman having some issues with food and weight, which puts her in line with about 90% of the female population, in my opinion. Of course, it becomes problematic when it comes to the unhealthy attitudes that she's passing along to her girls. But again, her issues are just so commonplace that it's hard for me to feel too angry about it.

Yeah, my husband is the same way.

I don't eat to many starchy foods and agree a protein and 2 veggs is a complete meal. And that's how I try to eat.

I think Shannon lost people with the whole get people from California and people from Michigan thing.

If she has food issues, I get it. But don't insult others.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4

I think Shannon lost people with the whole get people from California and people from Michigan thing.

1000 times this.   I just can't handle it when people have a biased opinion based on where people hail from. 

• Love 2

I am going to give Shannon the benefit of a doubt regarding her issue with the potato.  Maybe she was not as concerned about the potato itself, but what we tend to put on the potato, butter, salt, cheese, sour cream, etc.,  that makes it unhealthy.  Perhaps David's cholesterol is high and Shannon is looking out for his health.  Some people appear very fit but are genetically predisposed to high cholesterol.  A few years ago Mr. Moving, who is one of these people, had a stress test as a part of a physical.  Everything went great but on the way home from the hospital he had a heart attack and I almost lost him that night.  He had 3 stents placed in the arteries going to his heart.  Thankfully he is fine now. 

As far as Shannon packing her daughter's vitamins, supplements and "sick supplies" I have to agree with her.  I am one of those people who always catches cold or comes down with something during vacation and travel with my supplies.  It is far easier to bring that stuff with you than to seek out a drug store in a place you are not familiar.  My niece travels overseas for work and she always brings her "sick kit" with her because many foreign countries have different standards for medications than they do in the U.S.. Couple that with the medication labels being in another language you do not know exactly what you are taking.

• Love 4

So the trip to Bali is girls only? Are the boys joining later? I thought Miss Terry was going to be calling David a penis in Bali. Keep it classy Terry. So much for Hindu culture reincarnating, eh Heather. Terry still seems to be an ass or will he be transforming into a giant family size bottle of Summer's Eve® with extra vinegar.

Can't wait for this trip. The OC ladies have had a lot of trips this season though. More than the Bravo ratings juggernaut ATL and I wonder why being as how these trips ain't cheap

They showed a flashback of Tamra and Miss Terry from the dinner party both stating that Shannon's problem was clinical. I don't remember that being shown during the original airing. It made me all the more livid because Terry is a doctor and he shouldn't be tossing that word around willy nilly. Terry shouldn't be making any assertions about someone's so called mental issue being clinical because 1. being a doctor it gives that notion more force; 2. that isn't his patient;  and 3. he is a fucking plastic surgeon not a psychiatrist.

The dumb and dumber comment. Wow! That was a case of production truly showing their ass. Who the hell heard this comment? It was a whispered comment outside any cast members range of hearing. Danielle wasn't even there to begin with and Lizzie was out of earshot on the party bus with no party. How dreadful! So how the hell did anyone know about this but for production passing it on to start some shit! Sloppy, Bravo. Very sloppy. If there was every any question as to whether production fans the flames or intervenes, there aren't any now for me. I do like that Lizzie wanted to move on from it and maybe Vicki changed her mind after hanging out with her without the distraction of the other girls.

Lizzie is a serious runtelldat. 

That scene of Shannon turning her daughter into an over the counter drug mule was some WTF'ery. Who the hell needs all that shit for a 10 day trip. Shannon does realize the black plague hasn't been a problem in Europe for centuries right.

Shannon needs a hobby. I think she should follow her daughter's advice but not necessarily write a book but probably go back to school and get certification or a degree in naturopathy or whatever the hell they do for non-MDs who want to enter the holistic medicine field. That seems to be her passion and main interest so she should try to find her happy that way.

When Shannon was talking about her young daughter becoming a woman I thought at first she meant sex and was outright appalled. Then I realized she meant get her 1st period and calmed down and than appalled again.

The St. Regis setting was gorgeous. Loved the tablescape and lighting.

Heather used so many words to say absolutely nothing. Well actually to say she wasn't really at fault. What a surprise.

Heather Dubrow organizing a game with risky sex questions just does not compute for me. At all.

I thought the Dolphin sex joke was funny but just a bit too crass for such elegant surroundings.

I think Shannon needs a round of psychotherapy....STAT

• Love 2
(edited)

As far as Shannon packing her daughter's vitamins, supplements and "sick supplies" I have to agree with her. I am one of those people who always catches cold or comes down with something during vacation and travel with my supplies. It is far easier to bring that stuff with you than to seek out a drug store in a place you are not familiar. My niece travels overseas for work and she always brings her "sick kit" with her because many foreign countries have different standards for medications than they do in the U.S.. Couple that with the medication labels being in another language you do not know exactly what you are taking.

One of the supplements was something to help her relax if she got anxious. I know little about such things, but is that normal? For a 12 year old to need something to help them relax? It didn't sound like it was an ongoing medical issue, but a "nice to have" just in case. From what I have seen, Shannon is of the mind that popping pills can cure most things, and thinks it is all just fine and dandy because they are herbal or natural.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 4

Tamra giving Johnny Depp a big, fat "EEEWWWW!" when hearing about someone's celebrity crush? Because Eddie is way more sexy? Please, please, shut the hell up.

Tell me she *wouldn't* give Jack Sparrow the uh, booty, if she could.

• Love 8

I thought she meant it as in "someone who does spin classes." I think she said it in the context of talking about Tamra being strong enough to carry Heather over the threshold despite Heather being taller. Didn't she say something like, "She's shorter but she's a spinner"?

Heather made the comment about Tamra being stronger while they were fake planning the Bali trip. Who knows what she meant at the dinner party (being naive and all about sex terms), when she referred to Tamra as a spinner. At least she didn't call her a fluffer.

• Love 2

I think that someone needs to cast a spell on these harpies that produces the following results:

Shannon: Is made to start married life over again with a middle class David. She must work for a living and gasp....EAT POTATOS NIGHTLY. Her holistic things do not exist.

Heather: Terry loses his license and cannot afford the new mansion or any mansion really. Heather must now woek sacking groceries at Kroger. One night she enunciates "I asked if you wanted PAY PER or PLASS TICK". To the wrong person. The results are notretty.

Vicky: No change.

Lizzie: The 100 grand did not happen, she must start Sun Kitten herself from the ground up. Her son texts her when he needs a change. She instantly begins stayng home to train him.

Tamra: Eddie leaves for good...with his 25 year old boyfriend.

Oh yeah, and Shannon lives in a double wide in Michigan after the spell. Heather in a three bedroom in MacIntyre Georgia. Her next door neighbors are Mama June and Sugar Bear.

• Love 8

No 12-year old girl needs to have a huge bag of herbal supplements as part of her kit.  Including stuff that might interact in ways unforeseen.  Grown-ups are free to take what they want but foisting this stuff on your kid, at these levels and for these reasons, is irresponsible and ridiculous.  She's travelling with her father.  If she doesn't feel well or succumbs to some kind of anxiety attack (really?), let's hope he can do his duty.  I suspect David is more than capable. 

Shannon creates anxiety wherever she goes.  Going to Italy without her must have left like a gift from on-high.  And patatas for everyone.  Throw in some gnocchi.

The woman is a pill. 

• Love 9

I wonder if that was the point.  It wasn't a scene connected to anything and could easily have been left out, but I think she was winning big time vs. Heather/Tamra ,and this might even things out slightly by pulling her down. 

Tamra needs to scream from every social media site she can about how edited she's been this season, and how she's just doing her job.  She's got all that custody drama going on while she's gleefully on television shrieking and starting fights and claiming to have forgotten things because she drank too much.  She couldn't even pull off fake tears over Ryan for a bit of viewer sympathy, plus she reminded us all he's 28 which to me means she knows the score by now when it comes to him and the quality of his life choices. 

Point is- she could have serious real-world consequences if she doesn't highlight how fake this tv-reality world is.

• Love 1

I am going to give Shannon the benefit of a doubt regarding her issue with the potato.  Maybe she was not as concerned about the potato itself, but what we tend to put on the potato, butter, salt, cheese, sour cream, etc.,  that makes it unhealthy.  

Even if it's a plain baked potato, three times a day imo, is unhealthy. Currently living in Michigan and wasn't offended because I get what she was trying to say.  But her delivery tanked.  She said "girls" don't need to grow up thinking they need a big potato every day. Imo, I don't think anybody needs to grow up thinking they need a big potato every day. 'Meat and potatoes' is old school.  This ain't your daddy's food pyramid anymore.

If you had ten genetically identical women and put 5 of them in CA and 5 in Michigan, the women in Michigan skin would probably be better because they'd get less sun exposure.  But take those ten identical women and make the 5 of them in California eat protein and veg for meals every day and the 5 in Michigan eat protein and a potato for meals every day and I think the Michigan women WOULD have more belly fat, diabetes, etc. 

Her blanket statement about California women vs Micigan gals was idiotic.  But, over dinner, I'd rather talk about the Potato as the Devil's Vegetable vs. Tammy Sue's Penchant for Anal any day.

• Love 4

Right! And, I don't know if there is a way to hold him liable--there are probably a million releases one signs before appearing on these shows--but I thought to myself that Miss Terry may be putting himself in some dangerous territory by barking up about a medical condition of someone who is not his patient--especially since it's a completely baseless contrivance of Backdoor Tamballs and Madame/Grinch. Classless trash--and so unethical. Count me in as another who doesn't remember seeing this scene in the original broadcast.

And that's Strike 2 for Terry.

Let's not forget at the 80s Bunco Party when he chimed in with his assertion that Alexis was simply having a cosmetic procedure and it wasn't combined with a procedure for her sinuses.

I was always really disappointed Andy didn't call those women out at the reunion, when there was clearly footage of Alexis undergoing the dual procedure and they pulled out that horrible looking hunk of tissue.

Yet, there was Terry, who'd never professionally examined Alexis in any capacity, clucking with the rest of the hens.

I seriously question his medical ethics just based on his behavior on this show.  I've said it before, he strikes me as the type of person who makes party jokes about his patients.  I'll never watch Botched just because of his presence on it.  

I absolutely can Not WAIT for Bali. This is going to be an epic Tamra take down. AC is building the suspense for this

bigtime. 

Reunion should be Epic too

Hopefully this is karmic retribution for Tamra's orchestrating the public shaming of Alexis in Costa Rica.

I do hope Alexis tunes in to see Tamra getting a taste of her own medicine.

At least Alexis politely excused herself in Costa Rica and didn't go screaming off drunk, barefoot, and screeching into the night.

*fingers crossed*

• Love 5

Tamra complaining that running one's own business "sucks" is not a good indicator for how well her business will do.  She was saying it in context of not being able to get away for a honeymoon, but still she sounded whiny and very unmotivated, exactly the opposite attitude one needs to succeed in business.  She should look to Vicki as a mentor in that area of life.  But, she won't.  And surrounding herself with other unmotivated and inexperienced people like Eddie and Ryan spells doom for that gym.  

• Love 2

Tamra seems to realize this is most likely the end for her.  She has no story line.  Other cast members are onto her shit stirring and are calling her out on it.  Maybe she's trying to sabotage the entire show, who knows?

• Love 2

I'll give her a pass. My mama was a Southern/Midwest potato eater and made me into West Coast potato muncher.  I think most people, myself included, have made a disparaging geographic comparison a time or two...just not on national tv. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I am going to give Shannon the benefit of a doubt regarding her issue with the potato.  Maybe she was not as concerned about the potato itself, but what we tend to put on the potato, butter, salt, cheese, sour cream, etc.,  that makes it unhealthy.  Perhaps David's cholesterol is high and Shannon is looking out for his health.  Some people appear very fit but are genetically predisposed to high cholesterol.  A few years ago Mr. Moving, who is one of these people, had a stress test as a part of a physical.  Everything went great but on the way home from the hospital he had a heart attack and I almost lost him that night.  He had 3 stents placed in the arteries going to his heart.  Thankfully he is fine now. 

Shannon doesn't seem to be talking about health so much as about looks, and, of course, just finding yet another thing about David to gripe about.  After all, Shannon is the one who said she never exercises, and that in college it was important to be thin but not to work out.  David said that they have difficulties finding things to do together because he likes physical activity and Shannon doesn't.  And, with the potato thing, she bragged about how abstaining from such foods makes her look younger, but she said nothing about physical fitness.  So, I think David's food choices simply provide her more opportunity to criticize him.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 3

Tamra seems to realize this is most likely the end for her.  She has no story line.  Other cast members are onto her shit stirring and are calling her out on it.  Maybe she's trying to sabotage the entire show, who knows?

And she just now posted this gem:

One more day till paradise. I'm so over the stress of the show and what it's doing to my spirit. I can't wait to spend time with my husband and not think about unnecessary drama. 2014 has been a hard year for me. God is testing me, teaching me, Making me stronger . I need positive energy. There are people wanting me to fail, pushing me to fail! But I have to be stronger. You can only hurt me if I let you and I'm ready to be strong again . Eddie thank you for being so level headed and being there for me everyday. I love you so much ,

Excuse me while I go off in search of the world's tiniest violin....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707

• Love 7
(edited)

islandgal, you completely captured the best example of Heather's gesturing ridiculousness:

I guess we should count ourselves lucky that Heather didn't see fit to illustrate a "dirty Sanchez" with body language!

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 9

Shannon did not attend Lizzie's birthday party because she was sick?  What about the holistic doctor she goes to see everyday and all those tinctures and vitamins?  I am thinking she really did not want to attend.

Didn't Shannon say she had a fever?  I suspect a fever for her is 98.8.  Then she can rush off to her healer for whatever BS he's foisting that day. 

• Love 6

Tamra giving Johnny Depp a big, fat "EEEWWWW!" when hearing about someone's celebrity crush? Because Eddie is way more sexy? Please, please, shut the hell up.

Tell me she *wouldn't* give Jack Sparrow the uh, booty, if she could.

She'd do Davy Jones and his entire crew if it got her camera time and a dollar.

• Love 3
(edited)

Good one!  The thing that makes me cringe is watching her in her TH's thinking she's so Serious and yet Witty and always ending with that same face-- like she's about to blow up a balloon.  I think she thinks she's all the viewers most favorite and witty housewife. 

Edited by stcroix
  • Love 1

She'd do Davy Jones and his entire crew if it got her camera time and a dollar.

She'd do Davy Jones IN his damn locker. And yes, for a dollar. Not that bullshit million that she claims she'd command.

• Love 2

- Heather saying "Dirty Sanchez" on film made this episode for me. I have a feeling she had. NO. idea. what. that. term. meant. or she would never have said it.

- Heather's assistant / party planner / whatever was as equally annoying as Heather in terms of acting for the cameras. It was like watching a scene from Alexis' acting classes.

- Sick of Tamra's "I drank too much; I don't remember anything!" bullshit. Never does she appear intoxicated, let alone blacked out. Gretchen braying and honky-tonking around, ending up in a bathroom nearly assaulted by Ryan on Naked Wasted night? That's blacked out. Sonja Morgan falling head-first into Countess Luann's lap while simultaneously flashing her cooch to the world? That's blacked out. Taylor Armstrong screaming "FUCK YOU BRANDI" on the beaches of Malibu while slithering around like an emaciated slug before getting ejected from a party? Again, blacked out.

Running around talking shit about everyone in the room behind everyone else's back, in a very calculated way, trying to literally stop Shannon from speaking so as not to make herself (Tamra) look even worse? That is not blacked out behavior. It is very coherent behavior. It's insulting to the other ladies and the audience that she even tries to pull such blatant cop-out BS. For that (and let's be real, for four years of absolutely unchecked cuntish behavior), I can't WAIT to see her take-down in the coming episodes, leading to the ultimate white trash barefoot screeching crescendo. But Tamra's lucky! I'm sure she doesn't remember it at all!

• Love 8
- Sick of Tamra's "I drank too much; I don't remember anything!" bullshit. Never does she appear intoxicated, let alone blacked out. Gretchen braying and honky-tonking around, ending up in a bathroom nearly assaulted by Ryan on Naked Wasted night? That's blacked out. Sonja Morgan falling head-first into Countess Luann's lap while simultaneously flashing her cooch to the world? That's blacked out. Taylor Armstrong screaming "FUCK YOU BRANDI" on the beaches of Malibu while slithering around like an emaciated slug before getting ejected from a party? Again, blacked out.

Running around talking shit about everyone in the room behind everyone else's back, in a very calculated way, trying to literally stop Shannon from speaking so as not to make herself (Tamra) look even worse? That is not blacked out behavior. It is very coherent behavior. It's insulting to the other ladies and the audience that she even tries to pull such blatant cop-out BS. For that (and let's be real, for four years of absolutely unchecked cuntish behavior), I can't WAIT to see her take-down in the coming episodes, leading to the ultimate white trash barefoot screeching crescendo. But Tamra's lucky! I'm sure she doesn't remember it at all!

SO much word to this. I touched on this in the Tamra thread, but I really feel like she's pulling this "so drunk I can't remember anything" BS as a way to not be accountable for her actions. "Did I say that? I don't remember.  I may have said that when I was drunk". Oh please.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tamera doesn't have to remember any of it at all. She has Bravo and us to thank; it's on video, some PTV posters have mad skills at capturing "soon to be deleted" Facebook and Twitter posts and we'll remind her if she forgets!

You're welcome Tamballs!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
(edited)

One more day till paradise. I'm so over the stress of the show and what it's doing to my spirit. I can't wait to spend time with my husband and not think about unnecessary drama. 2014 has been a hard year for me. God is testing me, teaching me, Making me stronger . I need positive energy. There are people wanting me to fail, pushing me to fail! But I have to be stronger. You can only hurt me if I let you and I'm ready to be strong again . Eddie thank you for being so level headed and being there for me everyday. I love you so much ,

Thank you for sharing this, @Persnickety1.  It's too bad that God, in His infinite wisdom, didn't see fit to teach Tamra about spelling, grammar and the unnecessary assault of initial caps. 

She is absolutely ridiculous and she ruins the show for me.  I just want to punch her in her overly Botoxed/filled squinty eyes.  I guess I keep watching because I've never seen a rat with straw hair who admits to anal.

Edited by psychoticstate
  • Love 6

OK Shannon-You're telling your 12 year old (!!!) to take a pill to relax? Seriously? How about if you get stressed take a walk - write in your journal - talk to your Dad - Call home - or a million other things? Nope. Take a pill. Way to go Shannon.

• Love 5
(edited)

This is on fire today!  I love it!

PreviouslyTV brings you .....  Backdoor Tamballs. 

Best ever! 

I don't think we are going to stop giving her 'shit' anytime soon. 

Thank you for sharing this, @Persnickety1.  It's too bad that God, in His infinite wisdom, didn't see fit to teach Tamra about spelling, grammar and the unnecessary assault of initial caps. 

She is absolutely ridiculous and she ruins the show for me.  I just want to punch her in her overly Botoxed/filled squinty eyes.  I guess I keep watching because I've never seen a rat with straw hair who admits to anal.

Tamera doesn't have to remember any of it at all. She has Bravo and us to thank; it's on video, some PTV posters have mad skills at capturing "soon to be deleted" Facebook and Twitter posts and we'll remind her if she forgets!

You're welcome Tamballs!

Yeah, it's usually at 'wine time' you can find her posts.  But got to find them fast!  She sobers up and deletes them.

Edited by Lisin