Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Jackie and Evan call Teresa out on her hypocrisy while Margaret and Jennifer continue to throw daggers. As the ladies try to uncover the source of Evan’s cheating rumor, revelations about Teresa's boyfriend are brought up leaving the ladies unhinged.

Airdate: 05.26.2021

In my mind, this happens:

Jackie:  I've never seen such hypocrisy!

Tre: (open mouth) I don't have leprosy!  That's a DIZgusting thing to say!!  (looking around for support)

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
(edited)

How old was Teresa when she married?  I don’t think she had a career when she was younger.  

Ugh, I’m going to repeat myself….Delores was married once and that didn’t make a happy marriage.  Frank cheated and god knows what else.  A ring doesn’t necessarily make for a good relationship.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 13

Honestly, I could have done without the Luis ending with the pineapple drink for Teresa.  Too much smoochy face for me, especially if Gia and Melania are having trouble accepting Luis with their mom. Give it a rest Andy!

• Love 14

What does Jackie add to this show?  All she does is whine.  She should be thrilled that Teresa gave her a story line.  Evan was very classy going over to Teresa.  All Jackie could contribute was I don't think Teresa likes me.  It was pathetic.  

• Love 20
13 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

What just happened?  I recorded it, it went for a few minutes, and went off.  Is it my cable Optimum in N.Y. Or everyone’s?

Unfortunately my dvr recorded it all. 

You didn't miss much.  :)

12 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Honestly, I could have done without the Luis ending with the pineapple drink for Teresa.  Too much smoochy face for me, especially if Gia and Melania are having trouble accepting Luis with their mom. Give it a rest Andy!

He's gross and I bet Gia and Melania see through his BS.  He obviously likes Teresa for her "fame." 

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Teresa's and Jennifer's victim blaming was not a cute look and I suspect they'll experience some backlash because of it. 

That was disgusting and I am glad that Andy agreed with Marge that it is victim blaming.  Teresa is so stupid she doesn't even understand what a power dynamic is.  She's never had to "play the game" at work, when you have to decide if you want to keep quiet and keep the job you worked so hard for.

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Especially the condescending way she asked Jackie "And you let him?". And that she would never let anyone touch her. Yeah, it seems easy to say that if you've never been in that situation. When you feel like you have no choice, that you might lose your job or be labeled "difficult". Teresa can completely fuck off with that statement.

Was Theresa ever in that position of having an important job like Margaret? What were her jobs before marrying Joe?  If she didn’t, she can’t make a comment like that.  Years ago, women took comments from men and bosses in the work place.  That’s the way it was.  Not today.

5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Unfortunately my dvr recorded it all. 

You didn't miss much.  :

Thanks.  A rain storm was overhead, but I recorded it at 1 a.m. and just watched it this morning.😀

• Love 6

Well, I guess Louie secured himself a full time spot for next season. He'll be part of the husband group and fit right in. So once again it will be the Teresa show and we will get to watch her and Louie smooch and paw all over each other. 

Nobody can fight like a well trained highly skilled lawyer. Don't even try. Say what you will about Jackie, she proved her point over and over again and pretty much left Jen and Tre in the dust and only raised her voice when they were talking over her.

I liked that all of the women supported Jackie except Jen and Tre. They pretty much were left hanging out to dry. Even Dolores who has always been a strong Tre supporter wasn't having any of her or Jen's bullshit. 

9 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Was Theresa ever in that position of having an important job like Margaret? What were her jobs before marrying Joe?  If she didn’t, she can’t make a comment like that.

She says she was a buyer in one of the big NYC department stores. That was a pretty great job to have back in the day.  I don't believe her, though.  Maybe an assistant for a minute until she married Joe. 

• Love 22

Teresa was an assistant buyer for Macys...I assume in the 90s.  Basically, they do most of the administrative, customer service, and scouting of products for the buyer. 

It's interesting how much women seem to discredit and sabotage one another way worse than men do.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Well, I guess Louie secured himself a full time spot for next season. He'll be part of the husband group and fit right in. So once again it will be the Teresa show and we will get to watch her and Louie smooch and paw all over each other. 

Nobody can fight like a well trained highly skilled lawyer. Don't even try. Say what you will about Jackie, she proved her point over and over again and pretty much left Jen and Tre in the dust and only raised her voice when they were talking over her.

I liked that all of the women supported Jackie except Jen and Tre. They pretty much were left hanging out to dry. Even Dolores who has always been a strong Tre supporter wasn't having any of her or Jen's bullshit. 

She says she was a buyer in one of the big NYC department stores. That was a pretty great job to have back in the day.  I don't believe her, though.  Maybe an assistant for a minute until she married Joe. 

I agree with the bolded, as a general statement.  Jackie IMO did not prove her case one bit.  I was actually embarrassed for her on NOT using her training. YMMV

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don’t believe that either.

• Love 7
(edited)

“Jackie IMO did not prove her case one bit.  I was actually embarrassed for her on NOT using her training. YMMV”

Sometimes I feel Jackie needs to ask for a refund from wherever she got her law degree from.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

I was OK with Jennifer all season, but after watching the reunion I have reconsidered. The victim blaming from her and that idiot Teresa was too much. I though Jacke handled herself well.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I agree with the bolded, as a general statement.  Jackie IMO did not prove her case one bit.  I was actually embarrassed for her on NOT using her training. YMMV

42 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Sometimes I feel Jackie needs to ask for a refund from wherever she got her law degree from

We must have been watching different reunions, lol! From what I saw Jackie was holding Tre's feet to the fire and Tre could not talk herself out of what she did. She kept digging herself in deeper and deeper. She even admitted she told Louie she was sorry for what she did. She also ended up apologizing to Jackie and Evan again. Jackie showed Tre for the asshole she is and I think Tre doesn't want Louie to realize she really is that nasty of a person by deliberately trying to cause a problem with someone's marriage. Tre started out smug and ended up in a puddle apologizing for vicious behavior thanks to Jackie. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

Did I miss a clip of Joe B. during the poker party saying he had heard about the rumor at his home  or did Andy just reference it? When it was shown during the initial episode it most definitely sounded like Joe was talking about what he overheard at home was something other than being about Teresa saying it at the party.  

Honestly, I am so tired of the manufactured bullshit and heavily biased Andy reunions/WWHL.  The three idiots to the left are no better than the three idiots to the right, except that the three idiots to the right are generally more entertaining on an episode to episode basis. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Evan showed that he was a class act (or at least acting for the cameras), and that's all I really got out of this episode. 

Luis is groce. I really don't have any other word for him. He seems skeevy and like he needs a good scrubbing. I don't blame Milania and Gia for not accepting him.

I felt like Jennifer was fighting for her life to say anything and to maintain her relevance. I also might have drifted off but I don't recall her contributing anything important outside of assuring everyone that her children were "just fine" with seeing mommy falling down drunk and puking in a vehicle. But she wasn't driving, right? And she doesn't fall down drunk in front of them, so it's all OK! 🙄

I'm just happy that this wasn't The JoeGo Show™️ again - at least not as much as Part 1.

• Love 17
22 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

I bet Jennifer’s jaw hurts from all that fake smiling when they finish filming.

If not that, it probably hurts from having her lips firmly planted on Teresa’s dumb ass.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

The Evan cheating rumor is boring & contrived as it is. I don't think it even deserved as much time as it got on the reunion.  Oooohh ooooh who started the rumor? Was it Maaaarge...ooohhh! - give.me.a.break. None of them have a story line to speak of. I guess unfortunately, the only point of interest anymore is the o.g. Teresa, herself. As mentioned above, now with Louis, she'll have a thicker plot than ever so we can see it all play out in front of the cameras. I do feel for Teresa's daughters and dealing with their mom being head over heels for another guy. I even felt bad for Joe Giudice when he said it "broke [his] heart into a million pieces seeing [Teresa] with someone else." I know they're criminals & he may have cheated before, etc. I believed it when Jacqueline Laurita said in the past reuion that Teresa confided in her that she walked in & Joe had some secretary bent over his desk. That's very specific & they were close girlfriends at the time. Otherwise I don't even like Jaq. Laurita b/c she's immature. That said, there was warmth and affection in Teresa's house for many years. Their 4 daughters were raised feeling loved by both parents. Both parents having new love interests further solidifies the era of that family unit being over for good. 

• Love 6

I didn't watch the season but decided to tune in to the reunion to see what happened and it was same old same old. Marge is unrecognizable from previous seasons. Still kind of loudmouth. Jennifer apparently was stirring the shit, saying that Jackie's husband was a cheat. Or was that Teresa? Jackie said Gia did coke. Jennifer is still materialistic. Tre is still vapid. Melissa is still all fake. Delores ugh. So what was different this season than previous ones? I guess I saved myself about a dozen hours. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Real classy of Teresa to mention that Louie's son has autism on national TV. Not her place, not the time. Can she be any more of a moron? 

Yes, yes she can be more of a moron...every day of the week.

• Love 11

I think Jackie and her husband missed a golden opportunity to play up the cheating rumor, he could have been on his phone ala Juicy Joe and come on stage saying "Aw shit, I gotta go sit behind my c*nt wife."  Just to watch Tre's reaction would have been worth having to sit thru this whole season.

BTW, at the reunion Tre's legs were 10 shades darker than the rest of her.

Margaret continues to look like a different person in every scene, I would love to have that ability.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)

Honestly, Teresa is the same old chick she's always been. I keep thinking she's gonna mellow out and catch a clue but no.....

I surrender.  If I watch her from now on, I AM A MORON!!

And TRUST ME... After reading a bunch of stuff on this thread and others on good old Primetimer; I AM ONE LUCKY OLD LADY!!  Not that my heart hasn't been broken, ok?

But I always managed to get back up and keep going.  That first time was when I was 16 years old and needed to get a j-o-b ( part-time, I had to go to SCHOOL) but there were some hairy old men that were CREEPY!

I just cannot imagine throwing off the bomb" Ima tough girl," blah, blah from Tre.  Did the girl ever HAVE a job? 

She's JUST SO STUPID.  Big heart. LOVES HER KIDS!

The rest of it??? MORON>

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
(edited)

On a personal note, I live in a college town and Saturday is graduation.  This kid across the street ( I live in the middle of town) is having a graduation party consisting of him and his buds sitting on the driveway. In the front. By the street.  With a fire going in a barrel.  It's 80 degrees outside with about 70% humidity.

And THEY ARE HOWLING!!!!! Like  I dunno.... animals of some sort??

And this is my Friday!

Come on over. It's already hilarious!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Real classy of Teresa to mention that Louie's son has autism on national TV. Not her place, not the time. Can she be any more of a moron? 

There are plenty of people who do not look upon the condition as being something which needs to be hidden or shameful. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Jackie and her husband missed a golden opportunity to play up the cheating rumor, he could have been on his phone ala Juicy Joe and come on stage saying "Aw shit, I gotta go sit behind my c*nt wife."  Just to watch Tre's reaction would have been worth having to sit thru this whole season.

Margaret continues to look like a different person in every scene, I would love to have that ability.

Yup. For all that “tough girl” talk, she stayed with Juicy Joe for how many years after her kids saw their dad call their mom a whole C U Next Tuesday on tv?

That’s her idea of a strong woman?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I definitely supported Jackie in the conversation of unwanted advances.  As a young attorney, I'm sure she had to deal with uncomfortable situations in the workplace.  Teresa and Jennifer lived sheltered lives and became stay at home mothers at young ages.  They don't have the experience of climbing the corporate ladder and encountering the difficult choices women have had to make. They should be more mindful in offering opinions on such a sensitive topic.  Margaret, however, is capitalizing on the me too movement to sell a book and give herself a story line.  I believe her stories and sympathize but I don't think she is telling her story just to support and empower other women. Jennifer's not entirely wrong in her assessment of Margaret.  

• Love 10

I don’t think Jen and Teresa were victim shaming Margaret because they believe Margaret was doing her customary banging of men she knows she shouldn’t have and used it to push her book sales. I think that too. 
Jackie is another story. A man coworker rubbing your shoulders is invasive and gross, IMO.  I didn’t like the comment “you let him?” because in the past it could be very hard to speak up without damaging your own job.  
Joe Benigno covered up his admission of how he heard the rumor pretty well. 
Evan handled himself well. 
I’m with the viewers who like Frank and Delores. It’s hard to reconcile that the two had a bad marriage and she prefers David. 
I’m not impressed with Tres boyfriend but she seems to really like him.

• Love 7
On 5/26/2021 at 9:58 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Evan just made Teresa look like the classless lowlife that she is.

I’m your kindred sister in our hatred of the ugly, vile , worthless Teresa. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I’d like to see that proof & just how she nailed that job. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, WTF was that? I think she must have thought that makes her a good person, oh his son had autism & I am saying it out loud, it’s all good, I’m a special person for dealing with him. What a moronic , low class, troglodyte she is. 

9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her immense ugly legs. Keep em covered Tre. Along with your face, and the hole where your soul should be. What I wouldn’t give to see someone cut her down to size to where she is trembling with fear 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, ichbin said:

There are plenty of people who do not look upon the condition as being something which needs to be hidden or shameful. 

She said it because she’s thinks it wins her props. There was no other reason for it. Can you just picture this bitch dealing with this boy as a compassionate human being?! ☹️

4 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Luis has watched every episode of the show and apparently nobody seems to think he targeted Tre? 

457AFEC9-947F-43F8-8D75-48D75BF43464.jpeg

🤢

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t think Jen and Teresa were victim shaming Margaret because they believe Margaret was doing her customary banging of men she knows she shouldn’t have and used it to push her book sales. I think that too. 
Jackie is another story. A man coworker rubbing your shoulders is invasive and gross, IMO.  I didn’t like the comment “you let him?” because in the past it could be very hard to speak up without damaging your own job.  
Joe Benigno covered up his admission of how he heard the rumor pretty well. 
Evan handled himself well. 
I’m with the viewers who like Frank and Delores. It’s hard to reconcile that the two had a bad marriage and she prefers David. 
I’m not impressed with Tres boyfriend but she seems to really like him.

Most of us over a certain age have dealt with men behaving badly in the workplace. To one degree or another. It’s still wrong but I give a pass to the older men I worked with who were a little touchy, not in an intimate way, but a hand on shoulder, a s shoulder rub, etc. it was a different generation and not all men were leeches, some people, especially of certain nationalities are hands on.  We can’t let this vilify every encounter with a man in our past that was not up to today’s , sometimes too far, standards. It is going to take a long time if ever, for men to change. It needs to start with parenting , which is lax these days in many instances. And taught in school. Of course, you have to be careful what you say to the special little children these days. It’s a complicated issue in a twisted world. 

• Love 11
(edited)
16 hours ago, ichbin said:

Totally agree with you; it’s not shameful, and talking about it when it comes up organically helps eliminate harmful misconceptions, but the mention also appeared self-serving to me. Like she was looking to paint her sketchy new dude in a good light? If you ask me about my kids, I say I have two. I don’t qualify that one has ADHD, or is tall, wears glasses, etc., because those are just facts.  “He has two kids, and one has Autism.” That was the extent of her comment, and I think it was meant for people to nod their heads and say, “awww.” All of this is based on my distrust of Teresa, BTW. She can’t do anything right with me 😆 

I’m also worried that it’s going to become a storyline. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 17
10 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I didn't watch the season but decided to tune in to the reunion to see what happened and it was same old same old. Marge is unrecognizable from previous seasons. Still kind of loudmouth. Jennifer apparently was stirring the shit, saying that Jackie's husband was a cheat. Or was that Teresa? Jackie said Gia did coke. Jennifer is still materialistic. Tre is still vapid. Melissa is still all fake. Delores ugh. So what was different this season than previous ones? I guess I saved myself about a dozen hours. 

It was an ANALOGY!  😂 Word of the hour?  I’m still not sure Teresa knows what an analogy is.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

We must have been watching different reunions, lol! From what I saw Jackie was holding Tre's feet to the fire and Tre could not talk herself out of what she did. She kept digging herself in deeper and deeper. She even admitted she told Louie she was sorry for what she did. She also ended up apologizing to Jackie and Evan again. Jackie showed Tre for the asshole she is and I think Tre doesn't want Louie to realize she really is that nasty of a person by deliberately trying to cause a problem with someone's marriage. Tre started out smug and ended up in a puddle apologizing for vicious behavior thanks to Jackie. 

I think we were.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Yup. For all that “tough girl” talk, she stayed with Juicy Joe for how many years after her kids saw their dad call their mom a whole C U Next Tuesday on tv?

That’s her idea of a strong woman?

Yes I was thinking the same thing. All her "I'm so tough, no one would dare f*ck with me" is just so much bs. Joe G cheated on her multiple times and not only called her the c-word on tv, but did so to his mistress. I am not saying Teresa is to blame for the abuse she took or is in any way obligated to respond in any way other than what she decided worked for her to do. I am saying that for her to claim that she'd never put up with bad behavior because of how "strong" she is? And to do so in a way that is meant to shame other women for having done so? That sticks in my craw a lot.

• Love 18
On 5/26/2021 at 9:05 PM, Emmeline said:

How old was Teresa when she married?  I don’t think she had a career when she was younger.  

Ugh, I’m going to repeat myself….Delores was married once and that didn’t make a happy marriage.  Frank cheated and god knows what else.  A ring doesn’t necessarily make for a good relationship.  

I was thinking the same thing about Teresa...she probably never worked a day in her life at a job outside of her home. Maybe as a teenager she worked at some minimum wage summer type of job...maybe. For her to sit there and act like she would never have a problem with sexual harrassment in the workplace is too funny. 

On 5/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, charming said:

Is Teresa paying Jennifer to defend her? I can’t wait until that alliance falls apart.

And vice versa! Jennifer was backing up and fighting Teresa's fights the entire reunion.

• Love 7

Tre's hammocks looked deep fried. Luis watched every episode so he knows exactly how to fill Tre's love tank. Bet he's a real man who eats her ass (NYs Leah approves).

Jack's face is so sour I think she must was still sucking on the lemon wedge she had for lunch. 

David isn't into Delo's fresh puss...or any puss imo. Fondling Frank's fuzzies is his real end game.

JoeB continues to keep his fuzzies firmly tucked away so Marge doesn't use her giant new mouth to take them clean off in a single bite.

JoeGo and his giant ego are oblivious to the true disdain Mel feels for them. Every time he speaks I see her screaming STFU in her head. When she starts saying it put loud, they're doomed.

Jen's going for the B slot on tre's mean girl team. Be careful swimming in garbage....you might end up in the landfill with some of the previous holders of this position.

• LOL 6