Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Haven't watched in a long while, tuned in to check out why SM was being so negative about Melania's 'music video' (heard about it on Wendy Williams show) Wow, Danielle S.  is back! Always had a soft spot for her. She seems to have mellowed out a bit though. At first I thought her husband was that Slade from RHOOC. LOLOL

3 hours ago, xls said:

Haven't watched in a long while, tuned in to check out why SM was being so negative about Melania's 'music video' (heard about it on Wendy Williams show) Wow, Danielle S.  is back! Always had a soft spot for her. She seems to have mellowed out a bit though. At first I thought her husband was that Slade from RHOOC. LOLOL

I don't think DS has mellowed at all. She has manipulated her way thru this season. She stirs the pot anytime she can. Sorry, we just disagree. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

I don't think DS has mellowed at all. She has manipulated her way thru this season. She stirs the pot anytime she can. Sorry, we just disagree. 

Probably I got that impression cause I just saw one ep so far, but I am shocked her and Theresa seem to be BFF's now. omg : )

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Does anybody know when the final deportation ruling is expected?  Doesn't Juicy get out in a few weeks?

I think when his federal time is up he will be held in an ICE facility until determination. I think it's a pretty done deal. Don't think he will be free on American soil again. 

• Love 3

See I wonder if it's the opposite.  I think if it was a done deal, the appeal would have been finalized and announced.  The fact that it still hasn't been settled leads me to believe that he perhaps will be staying in NJ.  

that said, I have no sense of how these things work.  

9 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

See I wonder if it's the opposite.  I think if it was a done deal, the appeal would have been finalized and announced.  The fact that it still hasn't been settled leads me to believe that he perhaps will be staying in NJ.  

that said, I have no sense of how these things work.  

People article, of course People Is not the definitive source for legal questions. 

https://people.com/tv/joe-giudice-will-be-deported-italy-after-prison/?utm_source=emailshare&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-share-article&utm_content=20190211

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I do know how this works, but I represent poor people not convicted of white collar crimes 😬

Usually, ICE comes to get them when they are released from prison. Meaning, they are transferred from DOC custody to ICE custody. Regardless of whether the case is on appeal. If, theoretically, he were to win on appeal after he’s been deported (and I don’t think he will), he may be allowed to come back. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 3

I heard Teresa is asked (again) about Joe’s deportation and their marriage at the reunion and she gets upset and cries. No way will she and the girls go with him. I don’t think she will actually divorce Joe, nor do I think she will see other men. She is die hard, old school. 

I have to wonder what goes through Tre's head these days. If I were her I'd be wishing for a time machine to take me back to right before I did whatever it was that started me on the path to now. Was Juicy entirely the cause of their issues. I don't think so. But it was so clear to me in the past episodes that he was just not that into her or even the kids. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

I have to wonder what goes through Tre's head these days. If I were her I'd be wishing for a time machine to take me back to right before I did whatever it was that started me on the path to now. Was Juicy entirely the cause of their issues. I don't think so. But it was so clear to me in the past episodes that he was just not that into her or even the kids. 

I wonder too.  She is so dead set on never appearing weak or upset, she looks cold and ignorant, almost not human.  I am not an emotional person but I would be a wreck if this was going on for me.  I think that’s what bugs me most about her- she acts like this is all just rolling off her back.. but it’s a big deal!

I wish both of them had received more jail time, I hate the thieving assholes BUT I actually don’t wish for him to be deported.  Or actually I guess I wish they all go to Italy with him.  I’d be happy to see her off the show too.

Where did I read that Teresa is trying to get Joe in the mob in Italy, as a new career!?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I wonder too.  She is so dead set on never appearing weak or upset, she looks cold and ignorant, almost not human.  I am not an emotional person but I would be a wreck if this was going on for me.  I think that’s what bugs me most about her- she acts like this is all just rolling off her back.. but it’s a big deal!

I wish both of them had received more jail time, I hate the thieving assholes BUT I actually don’t wish for him to be deported.  Or actually I guess I wish they all go to Italy with him.  I’d be happy to see her off the show too.

Where did I read that Teresa is trying to get Joe in the mob in Italy, as a new career!?  

She may act like nothing bothers her but it definitely bothers her and I think she puts all of her energy into creating her own perception of reality. I think it's the reason why Teresa is so triggered by certain words. She feels threatened by anyone who tells her the truth that is different from the truth she has been telling herself to survive her situation. If you make the mistake of saying anything that threatens her little bubble, she immediately get labelled as her enemy and no matter what she says, it's hard to come back from that. It's exactly why Jackie didn't stand a chance the moment she brought up Joe being in prison, even though what she said was completely factual and indisputable. Those things don't matter to Teresa. She wants all the loyalty but she reserves the right to pick and choose when and how she shows her loyalty to anyone.

• Love 16
On 2/18/2019 at 12:41 PM, RHJunkie said:

She may act like nothing bothers her but it definitely bothers her and I think she puts all of her energy into creating her own perception of reality. I think it's the reason why Teresa is so triggered by certain words. She feels threatened by anyone who tells her the truth that is different from the truth she has been telling herself to survive her situation. If you make the mistake of saying anything that threatens her little bubble, she immediately get labelled as her enemy and no matter what she says, it's hard to come back from that. It's exactly why Jackie didn't stand a chance the moment she brought up Joe being in prison, even though what she said was completely factual and indisputable. Those things don't matter to Teresa. She wants all the loyalty but she reserves the right to pick and choose when and how she shows her loyalty to anyone.

Sounds a lot like someone else I can think of 😆

• Love 5
3 hours ago, HorseyFace said:

Sounds a lot like someone else I can think of 😆

There's a number of women in the RH franchise that could fit that description so I still haven't clue in to who exactly you're referring to, lol.

• Love 7

Andy asked Melissa about Teresa and her mystery man on WWHL and Melissa downplayed it as just friends. She and Teresa are not getting along so I doubt she would cover for her. 

I don’t think Teresa has any interest in sex. She may flirt, and loves attention but I doubt it goes any further. She is very traditional and has only been with one man for entire adult life- she’d probably be “skeeved” out by being naked around a man other than Joe. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Reality police said:

Or Joe? They don't have to accept him do they?

I wondered about that too - he’s a citizen of Italy but it seems they could revoke citizenship and then he’d be a man without a country. Can we keep Joe and send Tre over?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I totally think Teresa has a boy toy. Her traditional values are a bunch of bs. She’s in the best shape of her life and she’s free to fuck whoever. Joe is a sloppy drunk so who knows how shit went down in their household. Also she’s a no moral having dumbass so she probably has found a way to spin her cheating into not being her fault.

• Love 7

Teresa trying to pull the victim card; "My husband's not here", "We've been through a lot,"...Bitch, sit down. It's all your own doing. You've got no one to blame but yourself. Joe didn't hold a gun to your head and force you to sign anything you weren't willing to sign, as long as it meant you had cash to wave around and spend.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 2/21/2019 at 9:40 AM, nexxie said:

I wondered about that too - he’s a citizen of Italy but it seems they could revoke citizenship and then he’d be a man without a country. Can we keep Joe and send Tre over?

It’s vwey difficult to revoke citizenship and they certainly aren’t going to do it based on Joe’s record.

• Love 5

Oh, Hun - I know you love your Daddy.  But he spent the better part of half a century NOT sorting out his citizenship issues, and continually flaunted the laws of this country - from using his brother's drivers license to fraud and a whole lotta stuff inbetween (he pled DOWN, 'Kay?).  He is a CRIMINAL, and an alien in the laws of this country.  And you remind me of the chick I saw on the ID Channel, who kept on calling herself Daddy's Girl despite her crocodile tears over all the women her darling Daddy brutally raped, tortured & killed.  Not that I'm equating Joe's crimes with THAT, but the blind daughterly devotion certainly rings a bell (and maybe hits a sore spot or two).

Joe may be lovable, and entertaining, and a great Daddy (?), but he is right where he should be. IN JAIL.  Soon to be deported.  Stop blaming "the system" and everyone else for tearing your fambly apart.  Your grifting parents are responsible for that.  Period.

• Love 21
9 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Joe may be lovable, and entertaining, and a great Daddy (?), but he is right where he should be. IN JAIL.  Soon to be deported.  Stop blaming "the system" and everyone else for tearing your fambly apart.  Your grifting parents are responsible for that.  Period.

A thousand times yes. Period.

• Love 7
On 2/21/2019 at 11:07 AM, Reality police said:

Or Joe? They don't have to accept him do they?

In North America, the threshold for revoking someone's birthright citizenship is really high...like, treason kind of high. I don't know about Italy but given the nature of his crime, I can't see any reasonable explanation for why Italy would refuse to take him.

• Love 6

I haven’t watched this show in a long time but happened to catch the reunion last night. My God. Teresa is worse than ever. She’s so crude, nasty, hateful, loud, combative and aggressive. She also looks like her face is melting. Oh and Teresa? Your husband is gone because he’s a crook. So are you. I don’t feel one iota of sympathy for you or him. Your beautiful dotters deserve so much better than the two of you. 

• Love 7
(edited)
On 3/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, RHJunkie said:

In North America, the threshold for revoking someone's birthright citizenship is really high...like, treason kind of high. I don't know about Italy but given the nature of his crime, I can't see any reasonable explanation for why Italy would refuse to take him.

Political dissidents who are critical of the ruling regimes, individuals suspected of terrorism, and individuals whose views or actions seriously undermine the ability of the government (legitimate or not) to run the country are the types of people who get their citizenship revoked. Not run of the mill criminals like Joe.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8

What would happen if Italy didn't accept him?

I'm envisioning him floating on a raft out in international waters and somehow doubt that's the answer.

According to the press it sounds like he will stay incarcerated here in the U.S. until the appeal decision is made.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

We are getting down to the wire in regard to Joe’s release.  I do not know very much about the legality in regard to his deportation, however, from what I read, there has not been a final ruling on the appeal.  I wonder what will happen if he is allowed to stay in this country?  His potential deportation is an easy out of the marriage for Teresa.  

• Love 3

How well does he speak Italian? I know he came to the US as a child, and I assume spoke Italian with her parents, but is he a fluent speaker? Or does he know enough to just get by? 

Does he still have family in Italy? As an American living in Europe, it's not impossible to make your own way here, but it requires some effort and help from others.   

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, TrixieTrue said:

assume spoke Italian with her parents, but is he a fluent speaker? Or does he know enough to just get by? 

He’s barely fluent in English, his grunts are universal! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
On 3/7/2019 at 7:17 AM, HunterHunted said:

I'm tired and misread your post and then posted.  Please disregard. I'm heading to bed.

Edited by Giselle
Yawn, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed.
7 hours ago, TrixieTrue said:

How well does he speak Italian? I know he came to the US as a child, and I assume spoke Italian with her parents, but is he a fluent speaker? Or does he know enough to just get by? 

Does he still have family in Italy? As an American living in Europe, it's not impossible to make your own way here, but it requires some effort and help from others.   

He's got family there in Italy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2402240/amp/Teresa-Joe-Giudice-The-Italian-family-set-welcome-Giudices-back.html

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Well, Joe is in ICE Custody and Tre put on a brave face at her brother's book signing last night.

And speaking of the book signing, WHY would the Gorga's schedule that book signing for the day or week that Joe was scheduled to be released?  I mean, perhaps the strategy was to get more press there, however it detracts from the book itself?  Wait at least a week or 2?  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Well, Joe is in ICE Custody and Tre put on a brave face at her brother's book signing last night.

And speaking of the book signing, WHY would the Gorga's schedule that book signing for the day or week that Joe was scheduled to be released?  I mean, perhaps the strategy was to get more press there, however it detracts from the book itself?  Wait at least a week or 2?  

Wait....Joe Gorga WROTE a book?  About what?  How to be a macho asshole?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5