Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This has been a sticking point for me from the beginning:  it really sticks in my craw that they're able to stay in that house, and I really want them to lose it.  Teresa and Joe made their money off of criminal activity, and they should have to live in a second-story walkup in Paterson.  Teresa even admitted that the maintenance is really expensive.  Instead of robbing Peter to pay Paul, just fucking downsize like all other Americans who fall on hard times.

SO MUCH THIS. This is really what bugs me more than anything. That regardless of jail time, being convicted felons, and the fact that all the people that they ripped off will never see that money again, she (they?) still get to live in the lap of luxury in that giant mansion, drive expensive cars, live comfortably with no financial woes, and get a nice hefty check from Bravo. Then again with all that so called luxury, I have to say that I'd rather live in a little second story walk up in Paterson and have peace of mind and for myself and for my children, then put all of my self-inflicted miseries out in a public forumthe way she has for the past few years. No amount of marble and onyx and Mercedes Benzes are worth my self-worth.

In other news, Caroline responded to the special on Albie's podcast, Dear Albie. I've never listened to it, because I can't imagine what in the world has to talk about, nor do I care. But I checked it out this one time. It's on all podcast platforms if you want to have a listen, but the long and the short of it:

-She said she had been hearing for years that Teresa had been slandering her for years in her live shows, but she's never felt the need to respond to it until now.

-She implied that she's known Teresa since she was a teenager (I believe Dina said ages ago they met when they were 15 years old), and that fame, fortune and being surrounded by "yes" men since signing onto RHWONJ has turned her into the famewhore egomanic we all know today.

-She hasn't spoken to Teresa since she left the show, except for sending her text when she went "away" and a text to her and Joe Gorga when their mother passed away.

-She gives Joe credit for owning up to what he did, and feels like he should not be deported, because he is a great father and he loves his girls.

-She has no idea what Teresa means when she says that she's "lived a crooked life" and finds it ironic that she would even say that, considering the mess Teresa is in.

-She has no desire to return to HWs but if she wanted to, all she would have to do is call Andy, and it wouldn't be an issue.

-She also has no desire to rekindle any kind of friendship with Teresa and has no malice toward her, but if she had a chance to sit down with her and "get through" to her, she would...no cameras, no reporters, no nothing.

• Useful 5
  • Love 12
On 10/28/2019 at 6:05 AM, HunterHunted said:

To paraphrase a horror movie trope "The call is coming from inside the house." The people who tipped off the feds to Teresa and Joe's shenanigans are...Teresa and Joe. When your wife with the simian hairline is waving around a pile of cash to buy furniture on national TV and you're wondering why the feds decided to investigate your finances, the answer is you alright. They learned it by watching you!

Amen!

I think it was the first episode, there was a scene where Teresa was in a clothing store with one of her daughters; they got to the cash register and the bill came to something like $1500.  Teresa took out a big wad of cash and paid the bill.  I thought, either this is fake, or they're criminals; I mean who pays for a large bill like that with cash?  

Also, when the show started, there were quite a few politicians in NJ who thought this show made NJ look bad (this was before Jersey Shore).  Maybe Joe and Teresa's antics got them in the crosshairs of some politicians who had pull with the feds.  But like the quote above said, they did it to themselves.

I agree that both of them have paid their debt to society, but there are people who have also paid their debt to society, who can't find jobs.  And here are these two idiots who are allowed to slip back into their very well paying jobs.  Let these assholes work get jobs making minimum wage, or lower.  

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

think it was the first episode, there was a scene where Teresa was in a clothing store with one of her daughters; they got to the cash register and the bill came to something like $1500.  Teresa took out a big wad of cash and paid the bill.  I thought, either this is fake, or they're criminals; I mean who pays for a large bill like that with cash?  

Didn’t they also pay for a shit ton of ugly ass furniture in cash on camera? I am like that doesn’t make you cool that makes me think you are either shady/old enough to remember runs on banks during the depression.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Didn’t they also pay for a shit ton of ugly ass furniture in cash on camera? I am like that doesn’t make you cool that makes me think you are either shady/old enough to remember runs on banks during the depression.

YES!!!!!!! One hundred and twenty thousand dollars! It's an amount so astronomical that only a delusional person would brush off that amount as trivial. Ten thousand? Sure. Fifty thousand? Maybe. Over $100,000 in cash? WT Everloving F Pablo Escobar!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
45 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

YES!!!!!!! One hundred and twenty thousand dollars! It's an amount so astronomical that only a delusional person would brush off that amount as trivial. Ten thousand? Sure. Fifty thousand? Maybe. Over $100,000 in cash? WT Everloving F Pablo Escobar!

That ugly ass furniture is also a crime!

• LOL 17
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

In other news, Caroline responded

-She implied that she's known Teresa since she was a teenager (I believe Dina said ages ago they met when they were 15 years old), and that fame, fortune and being surrounded by "yes" men since signing onto RHWONJ has turned her into the famewhore egomanic we all know today.

I believe this.  Actually, I believe everything Caroline said above.  Don't get me wrong--someone on TWOP once said that the Manzo family crest should be an asshole riding a high horse, and I thought it was one of the top funniest/most accurate things ever, but I think Caroline is spot-on when it comes to the Guidices.  I even remember Caroline predicting way back when that a book was going to come out of it, so...wow.  I've got to give her credit for being right, and I definitely prefer Caroline's kind of Italian to Teresa's kind of Italian (callback to the cookbook drama of season three).

I think I hate Joe the least of the three participants in that interview, and I still think his deportation should remain permanent!  

Oh, another of Teresa's inconsistencies during the interview was when Andy asked her how she changed, she blinked and said she became more independent.  Andy then asked her how her kids have changed, and Teresa said they've become independent the way Teresa was when she was younger.  Holy stupid, were you independent then or are you independent now? Choose a lie!

Like I said, I was a Teresa apologist in the past, and I will continue to call right and wrong.  Melissa can be as bad as Teresa at times, and it's more offensive to me when Melissa does it, because she's not as authentically stupid as Teresa, and sometimes I think she's more of a liar.  Dolores, and more recently, Margaret, have said and done things that I find despicable, and I don't expect that to change.

This interview really made me think poorly of Teresa in a new way.  I can't abide by infidelity, and lying about infidelity is a total deal breaker.  The Guidice parents are just there for the paycheck and it's not entertaining.  Teresa's extensions, or weave, or whatever, looked so cheap at the interview.  She looked terrible.  I have always hated Dina.  I found her very mean, fake and cold.  No wonder she's still friends with Teresa--the only thing that keeps them warm is the almighty dollar, and they can take or leave their significant others.  I find their consumerism so crass.  What that says about me for continuing to watch is another story!

• Love 17

Instead of robbing Peter to pay Paul, just fucking downsize like all other Americans who fall on hard times.

But to downsize, she'd have to build a smaller home to move into, because...she can't live in a house someone else has already owned?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

But to downsize, she'd have to build a smaller home to move into, because...she can't live in a house someone else has already owned?

Yeah, that previously slept-in cot and previously shat-in toilet there in prison had to skeeve her out majorly.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I believe this.  Actually, I believe everything Caroline said above.  Don't get me wrong--someone on TWOP once said that the Manzo family crest should be an asshole riding a high horse, and I thought it was one of the top funniest/most accurate things ever, but I think Caroline is spot-on when it comes to the Guidices.  I even remember Caroline predicting way back when that a book was going to come out of it, so...wow.  I've got to give her credit for being right, and I definitely prefer Caroline's kind of Italian to Teresa's kind of Italian (callback to the cookbook drama of season three).

I think I hate Joe the least of the three participants in that interview, and I still think his deportation should remain permanent!  

Oh, another of Teresa's inconsistencies during the interview was when Andy asked her how she changed, she blinked and said she became more independent.  Andy then asked her how her kids have changed, and Teresa said they've become independent the way Teresa was when she was younger.  Holy stupid, were you independent then or are you independent now? Choose a lie!

Like I said, I was a Teresa apologist in the past, and I will continue to call right and wrong.  Melissa can be as bad as Teresa at times, and it's more offensive to me when Melissa does it, because she's not as authentically stupid as Teresa, and sometimes I think she's more of a liar.  Dolores, and more recently, Margaret, have said and done things that I find despicable, and I don't expect that to change.

This interview really made me think poorly of Teresa in a new way.  I can't abide by infidelity, and lying about infidelity is a total deal breaker.  The Guidice parents are just there for the paycheck and it's not entertaining.  Teresa's extensions, or weave, or whatever, looked so cheap at the interview.  She looked terrible.  I have always hated Dina.  I found her very mean, fake and cold.  No wonder she's still friends with Teresa--the only thing that keeps them warm is the almighty dollar, and they can take or leave their significant others.  I find their consumerism so crass.  What that says about me for continuing to watch is another story!

Okay, that asshole on a high horse family crest for the Manzos is by far the funniest thing I’ve heard today, and so damn accurate 😂😂😂 they truly have acted so “above it all” since the first season. That said, I do have to respect Caroline. She’s been consistent with everything she’s said over the seasons, and she also said the only reason she stayed on the show was to make sure her kids were set up financially, and once they were, she left. As snooty as they come off as, they truly do seem to love each other and be a close knit family, and have stayed far from most things Bravo-related since they left. Also, all that water department stuff aside, Al Manzo seemed to be the only Hohusband that had an actual job. I live in North Jersey and I hear of at least one or two events a month being held at the Brownstone, so it must be doing okay. Deep down inside, I think the core of Teresa’s issues with Caroline and the Manzos is that she has the life that Teresa wanted, but bigger and flashier, but the money wasn’t coming faster or abundantly enough. So here we are.

As for the others, I’m waiting for the other show to drop for them. The Guidices are not the only grifters on that show, the others are just smart enough to keep it quiet. The Gorgas are next on my list, because they have come dangerously close to being as flashy as the Guidices. Someone is going to figure out that grift sooner or later.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I remember Joe paying the movers from his big wad of cash, but I forgot about this. Wow. Teresa: "I hear the economy is crashing, so that's why I pay cash!" What??? Also, I'm kind of surprised that the furniture store would actually take that much cash. It just doesn't look good. I mean, seriously, $120k in cash? Yeah, that doesn't look like money laundering ... tax evasion ... drug dealing. And isn't there a limit on how much cash you can deposit without having to report it? So the furniture store deposits all that cash and what do they do, give the bank T&J's phone number? I don't know enough about this, but you can see where their stupidity and egos let them down.

• Love 8

I finally watched it.  It appears Teresa forgot her previous lies about visiting Joe.  She says she hasn't seen him in almost four years.  So she took the kids and sat in her car?  They just let underaged kids in without an adult?  

I have no idea why Joe is continuing to claim "his wife" was completely innocent.  And she has a lot of nerve stating he cheated and then denying her own infidelity.  She's never been capable of accountability.  I don't believe for a second she'd be taking the kids to Italy if the cameras weren't there.

And none of this is to say I support Joe.  What an asshole.  Living off his grandparents and bitching about their small house.  Yeah Joe, they have a small house that they can afford, and therefore, they didn't go to federal prison.  Jerk.

• Love 22

Any cash depost over $10k (by an individual anyway, can't speak for business deposits) requires one to fill out governmental paperwork explaining the origin of it.  Recently saw a Live PD episode where someone was carrying $30K plus in their car, and police confiscated it, stating that anything over $10k can be seized, until such time that it is proven not to be ill-gotten gains.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 10/28/2019 at 7:53 PM, divsc said:

I couldn't figure this out. At first I thought it was mascara running. Then I thought it was a shadow from her hair. So bizarre. 

Just now getting around to watching this train wreck...and couldn’t stop thinking about Madam

Still can’t believe she ended up being the “break out star” of the show...

Okay..,bring it on “Tre huggers”... have a hard time with both of them...

D055D3E7-9F9B-497B-884C-C4C6EADD21E2.jpeg

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5

I say we keep Juicy and deport his fame whore wife!! I’m sure she’s got a new rich man or three on the hook already or she’d be a lot more upset about Juicy leaving. The girls would probably be better off with their Dad. Maybe they’ll join him in Italy? II don’t watch the show anymore bc she absolutely disgusts me. I read here and enjoy it so much more. I especially love hearing the latest on her atrocious vocabulary. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Oh shit...I was wondering about the post mentioning the “most “beautifulest”...(shout out!👍)...

it was bad enough when they showed a flashback of her saying she wanted to show Joe some “Brown chicka bowm brown”.

Now...I admit I’ve really screwed up on music lyrics...but this?...along with “ingredientses” and many more..can’t think of them all...

I finally watched the end of this mess...and can’t believe I heard what I heard!..and she “can relate” to Sophia Loren? Guuurrlll pleeeez! 
oh..and Joe going on about “nobody ever heard of this HW thing until Jersey came along”

Duuuude...pleeez!

Personally....I got hooked only after seeing RHONY....and have never seen all of “Vicki’s Show“ OC

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Teresa: “Could she have anything to do with happened to Joe and I? Is she a rat?”

Caroline: “Did I miss a Godfather script somewhere? Who speaks like that?”

HAHA, that's exactly what I thought when I read it - who speaks like that? "A rat"... Who is she, James Cagny? Yeah, Caroline, you dirty double crossing rat. She's so ridiculous.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9

I quit watching NJ years ago, largely because of these two cons, but I was curious to see if prison time had matured or humbled them. Nope, Teresa has not changed a bit. Still an idiot and liar and a terrible mother that takes no responsibility for anything. Who cares who the "rat" was? You are both convicted felons. Love that the idiot just found out she can't vote, thank heavens. Not that a self absorbed twit like her would care. I feel sorry for those kids, but have not an ounce of sympathy for either of the parents. To paraphrase another HW: Money can't buy you class (or brains), no matter how much you steal.

• Love 20
On 10/31/2019 at 6:51 AM, chlban said:

I quit watching NJ years ago, largely because of these two cons, but I was curious to see if prison time had matured or humbled them. Nope, Teresa has not changed a bit. Still an idiot and liar and a terrible mother that takes no responsibility for anything. Who cares who the "rat" was? You are both convicted felons. Love that the idiot just found out she can't vote, thank heavens. Not that a self absorbed twit like her would care. I feel sorry for those kids, but have not an ounce of sympathy for either of the parents. To paraphrase another HW: Money can't buy you class (or brains), no matter how much you steal.

I watched this shitshow of an interview.  MAN she looks bad!  Terrible plastic work and she is dumb as a post.  Joe looked a lot better, sounded like he had gotten a bit of an education behind bars, and really, there are worse places to be then Italy.  I am still waiting for the day she loses it all.  It will happen.  Not as quickly as I would like but she can't stay on this show forever and she has no skills.  

• Love 15
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I watched this shitshow of an interview.  MAN she looks bad!  Terrible plastic work and she is dumb as a post.  Joe looked a lot better, sounded like he had gotten a bit of an education behind bars, and really, there are worse places to be then Italy.  I am still waiting for the day she loses it all.  It will happen.  Not as quickly as I would like but she can't stay on this show forever and she has no skills.  

But... But... she's a Best Selling Author who "wrote" her own books! LMAO. She's the most ridiculously inarticulate "Author" I've ever seen. At least most, if not all, the other HWs with books seem to be able to complete a sentence without slaughtering it - even if they also had ghost writers... And sweet jeebus - the plastic surgery she has had btwn last season on this. Yikes. When she attempted to cry it was painful to watch - and not because of the mock emotion she was trying to muster... Lordt. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 10/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, nytonc said:

I say we keep Juicy and deport his fame whore wife!!

I think the girls would have been better off with this arrangement.  I believe with all his faults, Joe was a better parent.  I don't think the girls would have free reign or be wearing some of the make up and clothes Tre allows them to wear. 

• Love 10
On 11/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, Natalie68 said:

I agree..I also stopped watching yrs ago when this shitshow started going off path...

and actually this was about the time I found out some of the RHNJ wives (favorites) were trying so hard and serving up to get their spot on the show...a lot was in AC book...hated getting that info!! 😖

I also had a problem with the Manzo spin off shit...it seemed too pushed upon us as viewers...

As a viewer...I personally don’t like shows shoved down my face....whether it be a first run spin off or a fourth season obvious overkill of ridiculous production induced drama/theatrics...hate that!...

of course we have the ability to “turn off”..or not watch...

that’s not the issue...it’s the overwhelming ramp up...of all Manzo..All the Time...the continuum was bothersome...Blackwater commercial? Manzo with children commercial?

Can’t remember details of it all...but hopefully you catch my drift...

oh..I liked Chris...the youngest boy?...was he? NOT the Rico Suave older attorney wannabe with an excuse why he couldn’t get into college...just college?.. (not even law school..? I’m probably wrong)...

who would hire him as their attorney?

Now he’s selling roses that won’t die!?! WTF???!!!

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/albie-manzo-new-business-caroline-manzo-reacts

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

So the Daily Mail (sorry, don’t know how to copy) is reporting that Theresa was in NYC at the Italian Embassy trying to get a passport for Joe.  

“Joe has reportedly applied for the passport in Italy, but part of the terms include a sign-off from Teresa that their children will not be taken to another country by Joe. “. As per Daily Mail

Sounds like a custody agreement?  With visitation guidelines?

Edited by hisbunkie
Trying to quote what the heck I’m talking about.
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

...and they're reunited in Italy

I like Margaret's advice to Teresa on last night's WWHL "When you get to Italy, toss him once, see how you feel. Toss him once for old time's sake!'"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

If not for her own father running to Italy ahead of her, Teresa had no choice but to go now and film it.  I can totally hear Joe Gorga flipping out. LOL! She gets paid. The girls see their dad and Tre escorts Nono home. I don't think I've ever seen Nono so damn happy.  She wouldn't be going otherwise. Yup....Toss him one  Teresa! Get that last lay. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/6/2019 at 12:10 PM, hisbunkie said:

So the Daily Mail (sorry, don’t know how to copy) is reporting that Theresa was in NYC at the Italian Embassy trying to get a passport for Joe.  

“Joe has reportedly applied for the passport in Italy, but part of the terms include a sign-off from Teresa that their children will not be taken to another country by Joe. “. As per Daily Mail

Sounds like a custody agreement?  With visitation guidelines?

That literally makes no sense but it is the Daily Fail so I won’t put much thought into it.

• Love 1
On 11/2/2019 at 6:11 PM, Natalie68 said:

I have been waiting for this too... patiently.  When will it happen?  And for her to say in the last episode that they are getting a pool because she has some extra money, oh my GOD - pay the people you stiffed!  The people who had to shut down their businesses because the loss broke them. 

I think her kids would be very upset if she divorces him.  I imagine they just want the family together, even if they have to move to Italy.  They love their dad.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 8

I was browsing through some of the photos of the Giudice girls in Italy and noticed Joe looks like he may have a contusion on his cheek..... wonder I’d Teresa decked him, or maybe he met up with a real MMA fighter ( Joe aspires to be a fighter) 🤪

Not one single photo of Teresa and Joe by themselves. Stick a fork in it- they are dunzo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I think her kids would be very upset if she divorces him.  I imagine they just want the family together, even if they have to move to Italy.  They love their dad.

If Joe gets an Italian passport, he MIGHT be able to go to Canada (not sure of Canadian immigration law).  Toronto is just an hour flight from Joisey ... 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

If Joe gets an Italian passport, he MIGHT be able to go to Canada (not sure of Canadian immigration law).  Toronto is just an hour flight from Joisey ... 

He's inadmissible. His drunk driving and 40 license suspensions would have barred him. His license fraud and federal fraud means Canada would likely never reverse the bar.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/overcome-criminal-convictions.html

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Haven’t watched this show in years. They lost me with Teresa’s BS years ago. You signed a ton of legal documents bitch. You absolutely knew what was going on. And then continued to lie about your assets up till the day of sentencing. Yet it’s all Caroline’s  “the rat” fault. Get the fuck out of here you stupid, unrepentant, narcissistic bitch. 

But definitely should read the Boards more frequently than I do. See a bunch of my friends here. Hi Fairy and Druzy! Good times!

Probably unpopular opinion - but I always enjoyed Juicy. IMO he was the most authentic one on the show (besides Caroline). I actually feel bad he got deported. But at least it got him away from his c*** wife (his words from the vineyard). He should divorce her, so he can claim 1/2 their assets (not a divorce lawyer). And I think he looks terrible losing all that weight. 

But he has no respect for the US law given his fraud conviction and his 8,000 driving violations. Not to mention him getting a new license using his brother’s ID. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 11/8/2019 at 11:18 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I bet Juicy Joe quickly regains all those pounds he lost in jail. 

It would be hard not to gain weight living in Italy, all that food and wine and he will be back to Juicy Joe in no time.

The only thing that saved me from turning in to Jaba the Hutt was all the walking one does when touring.

• Love 5

They lost me with Teresa’s BS years ago. You signed a ton of legal documents bitch. You absolutely knew what was going on. And then continued to lie about your assets up till the day of sentencing. Yet it’s all Caroline’s  “the rat” fault.

I remember at one reunion Teresa was going on about "I don't know why this is happening to us", like someone in her family got cancer or they were hit by a natural disaster or something. Like they hadn't actively participated in the actions that led to their downfall. No, it was someone else's fault and/or this was some unavoidable tragedy that unfortunately hit them. Just...ugh.

• Love 11

Grandpa Gorga is in the hospital with pneumonia. Flying to Italy at the beginning of flu season is probably not the best idea for an elderly man in poor health. Teresa must be freaking out. She will blame Joe if anything happens to her Dad. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Grandpa Gorga is in the hospital with pneumonia. Flying to Italy at the beginning of flu season is probably not the best idea for an elderly man in poor health. Teresa must be freaking out. She will blame Joe if anything happens to her Dad. 

She blamed Joe for her missing 14 months with her mother, once again Tre's choices are on her.

• Love 9
On 11/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Caroline Manzo is giving lots of interviews. She recently had a neck lift after losing over 30 pounds. I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time until she is back on RHONJ in some capacity. 

I’m not so sure. She hates Teresa like poison. Definitely has a soft spot for Juicy. And she doesn’t need the money. Despite all Teresa’s projection shade, IMO The Brownstone is a legitimate cash cow. Al and his brother work their ass off.

I think it started when they all had to chase Teresa around Venice looking for Chanel (not Italian), and rumors were starting to surface about the BK. Then her and Al were stuck babysitting her then horribly behaved children on the cruise (see Milania). Thankfully the kids seem to have turned out pretty well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8