Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The reunion begins with Jackie challenging Teresa to apologize. Meanwhile, Melissa, Joe, and Teresa fight over Joe Giudice, and Jennifer reveals shocking information about Margaret.

Airdate: 05.19.2021

• Love 1

There is an article out in People right now where Teresa talks about always being under attack and this time she showed her true self and did what she had to do and is proud of it.  "I did what I had to do" - referring to the reunion

Does this that all this time we've been seeing a "restrained" Teresa?  Sweet jesus.  

I guess we will see tonight.  But I have no interest in seeing Teresa the bully on steroids.  I mean, she's bad enough as is and it reaches a point where it's not entertainment anymore.  

• Love 12
(edited)

Marge's hair looks good and HEALTHY.  Jackie's is all pulled back so hmm.... Jennifer already is throwing bombs and SMILING, Melissa is oddly QUIET!

Well, the shit's gonna hit the fan and soon.  Old Pineapple Puss is gonna blow, it's only a matter of time.

Now I see where this shitshow is going....  Mel and Joe are gonna just throw a fit so that they can have a storyline for next year!

AND.... we're gonna keep going over Tre's hideous life challenges OVER AND OVER....  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
(edited)

Okay - Melissa was appearing everywhere as much as she can because she is trying to maintain their lifestyle.  She almost slipped up by saying she was out "working", but caught herself.  

Joe is frustrated because now, Melissa is the main money maker in the marriage.  

With the exception of his "construction" business (which we don't really know much about), nothing else he has started seems to have panned out.  The pizzeria/restaurant, the shredding truck, his motivational speaker thing, his "book" - all sham businesses to make them more relevant on the show.  I wonder what, if anything, Joe is actually doing now.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 23

The camera keeps panning to Melissa like she is the star here.  The marriage woes are just another phony story like singing career, strippergate, fake sister, fake new baby.  Please get rid of her she is a bore.  And her husband is a sick puppy.  They must be loving this spotlight on them now.

• Love 16

Just started watching, but a couple of things:

1. No one should ever judge another woman’s relationship with her mother, these are complicated.

2. For a nice change from RH reunions, I really like how the women are dressed, Woth the exception of Melissa, she looks amazing but that is something I only personally wear for only my husband (If I had her banging figure…)

3. So much of this is just so stupid and fake. Teresa bringing up the Gia analogy. No, Jackie shouldn’t have said that, but isn’t this old news? Teresa was wrong, Jackie’s reaction was wrong. Neither of them will ever win an argument against each other because they are in two different boxing rings.

4. I have a really short neck and so wish I could wear some of those awesome earrings they are wearing.

5. Marge’s hair looks great.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Okay - Melissa was appearing everywhere as much as she can because she is trying to maintain their lifestyle.  She almost slipped up by saying she was out "working", but caught herself.  

Joe is frustrated because now, Melissa is the main money maker in the marriage.  

With the exception of his "construction" business (which we don't really know much about), nothing else he has started seems to have panned out.  The pizzeria/restaurant, the shredding truck, his motivational speaker thing, his "book" - all sham businesses to make them more relevant on the show.  I wonder what, if anything, Joe is actually doing now.

Yes, and Melissa’s income from RHONJ is actual legitimate income and Joe Gorga’s income is never clearly explained. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know (or care) whether Margaret started the "rumor", but I am really not loving Jennifer at this reunion, so far.  

On the one hand, she is quick and she's got her ammo ready and gun loaded, but on the other hand, she just seems a little too pleased with herself when she's shooting the gun.  Those self-satisfied little smirks after every comment is not a good look, imo.

I like all of the women on this cast but Jen can be the most annoying to me. I think in real life she is probably a legitimately kind, funny person. On the show, she thinks a little bit too much of herself. I had to get off Reddit. You’re not allowed to criticize her at all over there. It’s a cult. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

While I am saddened to think another housewife (Delores) may have fallen victim to elective procedure addiction, I want to thank her for not airing her latest procedure or making it a storyline. However, if Andy Cohen is aware you've had your lady bits enhanced, you can shelve the "I'm so embarrassed" routine; You've, obviously, been talking about it. jmo.

imo, Delores looked best in her first season, before all the procedures. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 19

There was one shot of Melissa when she looked like she was going to cry.  It was when Joe was out there, it may have been in response to the question "are you guys all good now"?  That's why I think the camera kept cutting to Melissa for reaction shots.....things are not good in the Gorga household.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

At the moment, I need a plumber a whole lot more than I need a plastic surgeon.

Plastic surgeon money means you can hire a plumber when needed. The reverse isn't always true.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

There was one shot of Melissa when she looked like she was going to cry.  It was when Joe was out there, it may have been in response to the question "are you guys all good now"?  That's why I think the camera kept cutting to Melissa for reaction shots.....things are not good in the Gorga household.

I know you have to take it with a grain of salt but Marge was on Heather McDonald's podcast and Heather asked if the Gorga's were doing this for a storyline and she said it is worse than has been shown.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Plumbers and other tradesmen make good money. Not plastic surgeon money, but very good, legitimate money. 
Your profession/education, life path and skills sets are not the only things that define an individual. It is what you do with this training, education, skills, etc. that really matters.

That was a low blow by Teresa, but I think she didn't realize how low it was.  

I think that Teresa, much like a lot of people, place a highly-educated person with a white collar career on a much higher level than someone who has a blue collar, work with your hands, kind of business.  Again, this goes back to Teresa and Joe's "old school" thinking.  I'm not saying she was right, but I think she holds those who are doctors, lawyers, etc., in much higher esteem than a plumber, electrician or contractor, especially after being married to a shady contractor - what trade was Joe in?  I can't remember.  (Not my thoughts, but I think those are Teresa's).

I think Teresa is the type of person who would throw around her husband's profession if she were married to a doctor or lawyer.  

I also thought it was very petty of Margaret to make this comment about Jennifer's Insta/Twitter profile.  Who cares if she wants to declare she's married to a plastic surgeon.  He's got a flourishing business and it's a good way to market it.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 18
12 hours ago, sheshark said:

The camera keeps panning to Melissa like she is the star here.  The marriage woes are just another phony story like singing career, strippergate, fake sister, fake new baby.  Please get rid of her she is a bore.  And her husband is a sick puppy.  They must be loving this spotlight on them now.

She truly has no storyline.  Does anyone care if Joe is upset that she's out every night?  Or does anyone care if they are making this up? 

My guess is that she is out every night because she is SO over Joe and is trying to find a guy with money.  At one point, she probably was in love with him - when he was making tons of money before the recession.  She seems to be skeeved by him now, and it has a lot to do with him not being much of a provider.

10 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

That was a low blow by Teresa, but I think she didn't realize how low it was.  

Oh Teresa is one of the dumbest people on the planet, but she knows how to land a low blow, and make it sting.

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She truly has no storyline.  Does anyone care if Joe is upset that she's out every night?  Or does anyone care if they are making this up? 

Has no storyline? That wasn't how I saw it. Her storyline was in part how her marriage was struggling - whether it was exaggerated for the show or not. To my mind that's a lot more of a "housewife" storyline than others. She's on a "real housewives" show and revealing things about her marriage. How is that not a storyline? Or at the least why is is less of one than Teresa's, which was starting a rumor about Jackie's husband and then fighting with Jackie about "my kids" for 80% of the season?

12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know (or care) whether Margaret started the "rumor", but I am really not loving Jennifer at this reunion, so far.  

I'm with you. I haven't liked her for most of the season, but thought that last night was really a good demonstration of why. She has clearly let this go to her head and was far too smug and smirky and she is totally Teresa's creature. I wished Andy would have delved more into the section when the topic of the Jen/Melissa relationship came up. Melissa made a fair point in that she hadn't said or done anything to Jen for the season and thought they were on good terms, but Jen used every opportunity to slam her in her talking heads. And I think 99% of that behavior is because Teresa still only barely tolerates Melissa. 

Jen is kind of where Margaret was a couple years ago. Liked by the fans because she has learned how to deliver a snarky quip, but letting the fame change her (credit to Teresa for actually getting that right, fame does change everyone) into someone who will become less beloved the more she runs with it. When Margaret joined the show she was similarly received. A few years later and her schtick has worn thin and/or the producers have changed the narrative. Snarky starts to feel vicious pretty quickly (and I'll admit I find Jen pretty vicious already).

I know many don't like Melissa, but I think of all of the housewives, she seems to have navigated the changes wrought by fame pretty well. She hasn't steered into some exaggerated version of herself because that's what fans like. And too, she is able to let things go. Where Teresa will hold onto a grudge until 20 years past the day she dies, Melissa seems to be more of a fight it out and be done person. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Melissa saying Jen was exploiting her family was rich. Bitch you were giving Danielle information behind the scenes in season 2, thirsty for airtime. The only reason she's here is because she and Kathy came on against Teresa. She wrote a book airing out her father's cheating which her mother and sisters looked unhappy with. She's putting her 15 yr old on TV to talk about sex even though her daughter is clearly embarrassed by that. Antonia didn't sign up to put her life on TV. Jackie's been talking about her sister who wants nothing to do with her or the show and no one cares about.

JoeGi isn't in the country anymore. They're desperate for topics if they're bringing up his internet comments. Joe absolutely does not owe JoeGo an apology. And not just because I doubt Teresa is blameless. It has nothing to do with him. And, again, Joe and Melissa in the first episode of season 3 started the shots at JoeGi and Teresa. We don't know what Gia says to her father, maybe she's asked everyone to give it a rest, she has a right to not want to hear JoeGo talk about this stuff.

I understand Jen taking a step back from her Mom. Given her mother outright told Jen not to think her Dad was there for Jen as a child, not her damn call if Jen values her dad saying prayers with her more than if he drove her to school, has cried in front of Olivia that he was bad, and wouldn't go to Turkey if he went, it seems like she really won't be happy until all of the family cuts him off. She's wrong for that. Jen isn't obligated to hear nonstop her mother yelling about the father and involve Jen's young children in that if her mother won't take steps to actually work on the issue. Her mother needs therapy. Jen has nothing to apologize for if the wrong is not cutting her father off because he brought them to America fifty years ago and worked a lot, he probably meant well and like Bill said you can't always judge what was normal back then to today's standards. Melissa and Joe have been a hell of a lot worse to their family to be judging Jen for taking a step back. 

I believe Marge at the very least spread the rumor to Teresa/the group before Teresa did at the party. It would explain her over the top screaming at Joe at that shore dinner and it lines up with Joe saying he heard it because there are women in his house all day long gossiping. Given how Marge was laughing at how hilarious it was Joe would shower off their affair a few episodes ago, I don't care if Jen calls her slutty. That was gross. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

Has no storyline? That wasn't how I saw it. Her storyline was in part how her marriage was struggling - whether it was exaggerated for the show or not. To my mind that's a lot more of a "housewife" storyline than others. She's on a "real housewives" show and revealing things about her marriage. How is that not a storyline? Or at the least why is is less of one than Teresa's, which was starting a rumor about Jackie's husband and then fighting with Jackie about "my kids" for 80% of the season?

I'm with you. I haven't liked her for most of the season, but thought that last night was really a good demonstration of why. She has clearly let this go to her head and was far too smug and smirky and she is totally Teresa's creature. I wished Andy would have delved more into the section when the topic of the Jen/Melissa relationship came up. Melissa made a fair point in that she hadn't said or done anything to Jen for the season and thought they were on good terms, but Jen used every opportunity to slam her in her talking heads. And I think 99% of that behavior is because Teresa still only barely tolerates Melissa. 

Jen is kind of where Margaret was a couple years ago. Liked by the fans because she has learned how to deliver a snarky quip, but letting the fame change her (credit to Teresa for actually getting that right, fame does change everyone) into someone who will become less beloved the more she runs with it. When Margaret joined the show she was similarly received. A few years later and her schtick has worn thin and/or the producers have changed the narrative. Snarky starts to feel vicious pretty quickly (and I'll admit I find Jen pretty vicious already).

I know many don't like Melissa, but I think of all of the housewives, she seems to have navigated the changes wrought by fame pretty well. She hasn't steered into some exaggerated version of herself because that's what fans like. And too, she is able to let things go. Where Teresa will hold onto a grudge until 20 years past the day she dies, Melissa seems to be more of a fight it out and be done person. 

This seems to be another Real Housewife curse.  The same thing happened or is happening to Bethenny Frankel, Jill Zarin, Erika Jayne, Lisa Rinna, and probably a bunch others that I can't remember.

They are appreciated for their "honesty" and quick wit, and are praised in SM and by bloggers, etc.  The praise goes to their heads, and they feel the need to dig a little deeper, make the cut a little longer, and be a little more snarky with each year.  Soon, the reasons they were liked become the opposite.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10

I have to admit, I did laugh during the argument with Jenn and Marge when they were going back and forth about the word concubine, Jenn turned to Jackie and said "Merriam Webster, where you at?"

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

They are appreciated for their "honesty" and quick wit, and are praised in SM and by bloggers, etc.  The praise goes to their heads, and they feel the need to dig a little deeper, make the cut a little longer, and be a little more snarky with each year.  Soon, the reasons they were liked become the opposite.

Yes exactly. You captured what I was trying to say so much more succinctly. 

I really enjoy a quick wit and snark, but your description of digging a little deeper and making the cut a little longer is right and it's what makes the wit and snark veer into cruelty and viciousness. That's when they lose people. I get how it happens as they're trying to top themselves each year in order to keep the attention they crave, but it inevitably takes them in a downward direction.

• Love 11
(edited)
17 hours ago, sheshark said:

I'm all for a clean sweep on this franchise...get rid of the Gorgas, Teresa and Jackie. Jennifer is irritating the crap out of me with her passive agressive trolling and increasingly belligerent bullying but I can see her having a place here in the short run. If Melissa goes then Teresa has to go...I, for one, am tired of her persecution complex and stupidity. Also, can we please not see Gia anymore? Can't she just be a college student and stop posting stuff about family members? I guess it's OK for her worthless piece of shit father to post unfounded lies about his brother-in-law stealing money from her grandparents and making them homeless but her uncle isn't allowed to answer these accusations publicly?? His defense of these accusations is hurting your mother??? Really?? Your mother could shut this down by saying publicly that Juicy Joe is lying and demand that he apologize...instead she says nothing and shows no loyalty to her brother but still is loyal to her ex... she demands that Melissa and Joe defend her on every scandal or personal issue. Joe and Melissa must be loyal no matter what but she remains silent and has zero loyalty to Joe and Melissa on anything...she is more loyal to Jennifer Aydin or even that psycho Danielle Staub. I am not a Joe /Melissa fan but let's be real here...Teresa is more loyal to her ex husband who cheated on her, emotionally and verbally abused her and eventually was responsible for her emprisonment. Please Bravo...enough of this family...move on another family...please.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Impalace said:

I know you have to take it with a grain of salt but Marge was on Heather McDonald's podcast and Heather asked if the Gorga's were doing this for a storyline and she said it is worse than has been shown.  

I think there is more to this also...Joe feels "neglected" by Melissa and probably a little jealous of her business being successful. He does have an antiquated and old fashioned view on what a wife should be. He likes being the caveman and slaying dragons all day and coming home to a clean home, wife cooking up a hot meal and kids bathed and ready for bed. He had that for many years but now the kids are older and she wants to pursue something for herself...he feels threatened and probably feels things are never going to be the same again. He cannot go with the flow and accept change. It's hard for him...he's a conventional kind of guy who grew up in a home where his parents had traditional roles. He did help Melissa with getting the store built and helping out with other stuff but I think he felt that it wouldn't last long and she would resume her stay at home mom life. I get it...change is hard in a marriage...just ask any wife who has to adjust to her husband being retired and home all day long...or a mother whose kids are all grown and out in their own. These are life adjustments that require time and sometimes counseling to accept and live with. Maybe Joe should get some counseling...it's clear he has some unresolved pain and grief from his parents deaths and Melissa's pursuit of a career is just amplifying his insecurities and difficulties with his sister. He needs some help sorting this out and maybe he and Melissa need some couples counseling. Put down the machismo...there is nothing wrong with getting some therapy...even Tony Soprano went for therapy.

• Love 6
(edited)

Margaret sucks so bad. She thinks she has values? Lol ok she brags about being the other woman. She is imo faking a me too moment. Maybe that sounds bad but I don’t buy her bs. 

Her husband is a loser. Not because he is a plumber because nothing wrong with that it’s a good job with good money but because he is a schlump who takes 5 years to finish a hideous job. 

Margaret thinks she’s at the top? She’s a fraud. She’s in debt and needs to downsize. She’s a joke. She pays ppl to be her assistants/friends.

Too much Joe Gorga. Go away. Melissa sucks too. Saying Jennifer threw her mother under the bus? Her and her pig husband have thrown their families under the bus for years to be on this show. Their marriage storyline is all fake to me but I do think deep down Melissa is sick of Joe now and would divorce him if she could without looking bad. She thinks she’s some hot famous bitch now she def wants to be with someone else. And definitely wants to be with someone who actually has money.

Jackie sucks too. She can go away too lol.

I’m liking Jennifer so far during the reunion.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Plastic surgeon money means you can hire a plumber when needed. The reverse isn't always true.

But I don’t need vagina surgery! I need to flush my toilet!

And good luck, plumbers are very had to get these days!

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

The biggest jolt in Part 1 was when Joe Giudice's raccoon comment about Melissa was brought up and then that footage of what Melissa used to look like in the beginning of her time on RHoNJ.  Yikes!  Reality fame has afforded her quite the transformation.

Melissa, Marge, and Jackie...best scenario for me is that they all leave, worst is that they stay on in a friend of capacity. 

Jen can stand to develop a bit more finesse in her delivery but I am glad that someone takes on those three holier than thou twits. I can appreciate that she doesn't take any crap and is quick with a relevant comeback.  That is probably what Marge most resents about her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
37 minutes ago, ichbin said:

The biggest jolt in Part 1 was when Joe Giudice's raccoon comment about Melissa was brought up and then that footage of what Melissa used to look like in the beginning of her time on RHoNJ.  Yikes!  Reality fame has afforded her quite the transformation.

Melissa, Marge, and Jackie...best scenario for me is that they all leave, worst is that they stay on in a friend of capacity. 

Jen can stand to develop a bit more finesse in her delivery but I am glad that someone takes on those three holier than thou twits. I can appreciate that she doesn't take any crap and is quick with a relevant comeback.  That is probably what Marge most resents about her.  

Teresa has had quite the transformation too...go back and look at season one and two...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Their marriage storyline is all fake to me but I do think deep down Melissa is sick of Joe now and would divorce him if she could without looking bad. 

Yep, this I totally believe.  I think she is repulsed by her own husband. I don’t fault her for that, he’s a pig, but she needs to own it.  She’s trying to turn it around and make everything Joe’s fault.  I said this last episode but for all his faults I don’t think Joe holds her back.  He has always supported her in all her endeavors, he just doesn’t want to be left behind.  She wants nothing to do with him but just doesn’t want to admit that.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Marley said:

Margaret sucks so bad. She thinks she has values? Lol ok she brags about being the other women. She is imo faking a me too moment. Maybe that sounds bad but I don’t buy her bs. 

Her husband is a loser. Not because he is a plumber because nothing wrong with that it’s a good job with good money but because he is a schlump who takes 5 years to finish a hideous job. 

Margaret thinks she’s at the top? She’s a fraud. She’s in debt and needs to downsize. She’s a joke. She pays ppl to be her assistants/friends.

Too much Joe Gorga. Go away. Melissa sucks too. Saying Jennifer threw her mother under the bus? Her and her pig husband have thrown their families under the bus for years to be in this show. Their marriage storyline is all fake to me but I do think deep down Melissa is sick of Joe now and would divorce him if she could without looking bad. She thinks she’s some hot famous bitch now she def wants to be with someone else. And definitely wants to be with someone who actually has money.

Jackie sucks too. She can go away too lol.

I’m liking Jennifer so far during the reunion.

Jennifer is thristy...the fake smile when she dings someone, the in your face trash talking and snark...and let's not forget the obnoxious bragging on her bling. To me, she came off as a mean girl low class bully...nice role modeling for her older daughter who has experienced the kind of treatment her mom is dishing out on national TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I never realized plastic surgery was limited to and only for vaginas...🤔

Delores has some kind of disorder...she is addicted to plastic surgery which she does not need. It seems excessive to me and almost pathological. Her face, lips, butt, now her vagina...I'm guessing her breasts were done at some point? And for all these ladies...please ease up on the tanning or the amount of spray tan you use. Good grief, Teresa's legs looked like they been deep fried in Crisco.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10

I have thought all along that Melissa and Joe's problems are real - IMO, Melissa's disdain is genuine. She's not that good of an actress. And also, I think Melissa is frustrated that Joe won't let her make hay while the sun shines, as the saying goes, and I understand that frustration.

All of THAT being said, independent of his relationship with his wife, Joe Gorga's attitude towards his asshole ex-brother-in-law and his frustration with the fact that his sister still seems to take the side of her asshole ex makes perfect sense to me. The only thing I like about Joe Gorga is that he is no longer willing to hold his tongue about Joe Giudice, who is a repulsive human being, and who he rightly thinks probably drove his mother to an early death. Teresa has ZERO high horse to sit on when it comes to that situation and she and her daughter should stop trying to make Joe Gorga the bad guy when it comes to that. 

I had liked Jennifer a lot more this season, but the reunion reminded me why I didn't like her in her previous seasons. She's smug, and most of her smugness comes from the fact that she's married to a plastic surgeon and seemingly BFFs with Teresa. Neither of those things are accomplishments.

I liked Dolores last night. Aside from her insistence on what it means to be "old school Italian," I like the fact that Dolores is level-headed and willing to play nice with most of the women. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
32 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Teresa has had quite the transformation too...go back and look at season one and two...

Teresa used to be adorable, both in looks and in personality (well, except for the table flip).  Now she looks, to me, like someone with whom life and unpleasant reality caught up.  I do sympathize with her regarding the loss of her parents; it doesn't matter who you are or what you've done, losing a parent is heartbreaking and a deep loss.

I have to say, I loved Marge's hair.  I think it's a good look for her.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I have thought all along that Melissa and Joe's problems are real - IMO, Melissa's disdain is genuine. She's not that good of an actress. And also, I think Melissa is frustrated that Joe won't let her make hay while the sun shines, as the saying goes, and I understand that frustration.

All of THAT being said, independent of his relationship with his wife, Joe Gorga's attitude towards his asshole ex-brother-in-law and his frustration with the fact that his sister still seems to take the side of her asshole ex makes perfect sense to me. The only thing I like about Joe Gorga is that he is no longer willing to hold his tongue about Joe Giudice, who is a repulsive human being, and who he rightly thinks probably drove his mother to an early death. Teresa has ZERO high horse to sit on when it comes to that situation and she and her daughter should stop trying to make Joe Gorga the bad guy when it comes to that. 

I had liked Jennifer a lot more this season, but the reunion reminded me why I didn't like her in her previous seasons. She's smug, and most of her smugness comes from the fact that she's married to a plastic surgeon and seemingly BFFs with Teresa. Neither of those things are accomplishments.

I liked Dolores last night. Aside from her insistence on what it means to be "old school Italian," I like the fact that Dolores is level-headed and willing to play nice with most of the women. 

Well, he doesn't hold his tongue any longer because Joe Giudice will never be face to face with Joe Gorga again. Easy to speak your peace now. 

• Love 11

I don't think Jennifer is a bully at all but defends herself with a sharp and witty tongue.  She seems to be naturally funny and does show her real life which I appreciate.

Margaret, who I liked at first, might be another sniper from the side, desperate to stay on the show, and is living in a never-finished house of cards.  She's excellent at deflection haha.

Teresa is Teresa.

Jackie is boring but Evan can be funny.

I'm not sure how much Melissa enjoys all the attention/screen time Joe Go and the rest of the men are getting...sort of like how she felt about Teresa in the beginning. Maybe she's the one who feels left out?  She's so disingenuous who knows?

My interest in Dolores and her relationships with Frank and David is waning.  I like her a lot and her mostly calm demeanor is nice. She needs to stop all the elective surgery but hey if that's what makes her happy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Impalace said:

See, I'm sick of hearing about storylines. IMO this is where these shows have lost their way.  I think most of us watched them just to observe them in their day to day lives with a little crazy mixed in. Now it is this fake b/s and it gets tiresome. 

THIS^

It's all about a storyline now to keep your spot on these shows...

• Love 9

“I don't think Jennifer is a bully at all but defends herself with a sharp and witty tongue.  She seems to be naturally funny and does show her real life which I appreciate.”

I agree with that. I hope she comes back next year.

• Love 14

Andy Cohen, and now Dolores, seems to want this to be The Semi-Real Gorgas of New Jersey Show. Dolores probably realized where Andy's fixation lies, and that's why she's hopped on the "Joe & Melissa are always right!" train. It's tiresome and boring, and we don't need over half of a reunion episode about the two of them sniping at/about Teresa (not that Teresa doesn't deserve every fucking second of it). 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

“I don't think Jennifer is a bully at all but defends herself with a sharp and witty tongue.  She seems to be naturally funny and does show her real life which I appreciate.”

I agree with that. I hope she comes back next year.

I think she's an obnoxious bougie loud mouth.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11