Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Impalace said:

Well, he doesn't hold his tongue any longer because Joe Giudice will never be face to face with Joe Gorga again. Easy to speak your peace now. 

I don't think Joe Gorga was afraid of Joe Giudice, I think he held his tongue because that asshole was married to Teresa and because Teresa thinks that no one should ever be allowed to say anything bad about her and her family but she should be allowed to say bad things about everyone else.

And also, whose fault is it that Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice can't meet in person to trade insults? Not Joe Gorga. 

There's a lot I don't like about Joe Gorga. His attitude about Joe Giudice is one of the few things I like about him. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't think Joe Gorga was afraid of Joe Giudice, I think he held his tongue because that asshole was married to Teresa and because Teresa thinks that no one should ever be allowed to say anything bad about her and her family but she should be allowed to say bad things about everyone else.

And also, whose fault is it that Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice can't meet in person to trade insults? Not Joe Gorga. 

There's a lot I don't like about Joe Gorga. His attitude about Joe Giudice is one of the few things I like about him. 

I don't care about either one of them. Joe Gorga is most definitely scared of Joe Giudice based on the christening and the season 5 fight where Richie Wakile was warning him Joe was on his way.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Joe Gorga has never held his tongue when it came to Joe Giudice. He said from the jump he turned his father against him, he hates him, was cackling with Melissa's family that Joe owes people money and Melissa's sisters were "his real sisters." He's called Teresa scum and started every physical altercation. Now, I think Joe Giudice is a dirtbag too but this is a total rewrite by JoeGo and Andy that JoeGo had to sit quietly about him. 

Joe and Melissa have faked story lines but I don't think their marriage is happy. But I wonder if the show has something to do with that. They've spent a lot on business after business, Melissa's "music", the house they couldn't afford but moved into to out do Teresa, to try to appear successful and I think that's probably taken a toll too. I think Andy halting filming while Teresa was in prison was a blow to their egos because they had this idea they could take over. They both want to be famous. Joe clearly wants to be main star of the family, but so does Melissa. The other husbands (including Frank) know their role and it's the woman's show. Joe thinks, which in part is probably due to Andy kissing his ass, he's the main star along with Teresa.   

I can't figure out if Dolores was pretending to dislike Melissa when she first came on the show or if she's pretending to like the Gorga's now to appease Andy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

While I am saddened to think another housewife (Delores) may have fallen victim to elective procedure addiction, I want to thank her for not airing her latest procedure or making it a storyline. However, if Andy Cohen is aware you've had your lady bits enhanced, you can shelve the "I'm so embarrassed" routine; You've, obviously, been talking about it. jmo.

imo, Delores looked best in her first season, before all the procedures. 

Yeah, it bums me out how much plastic surgery Dolores is getting because she doesn't need it. She looks fantastic without all of it and now it seems like she can't stop. 🙁  I just want what's best for my favorite Jersey girl.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Impalace said:

See, I'm sick of hearing about storylines. IMO this is where these shows have lost their way.  I think most of us watched them just to observe them in their day to day lives with a little crazy mixed in. Now it is this fake b/s and it gets tiresome. 

I miss the days of just housewives doing their thing.  It was interesting, they were doing interesting things.  Andy/Bravo decided that there had to be a fight or a misunderstanding that turned into a season-long bitch fest - that is where they lost me.  I don't want the fighting, I just want something entertaining.  Melissa is not interesting, she is not entertaining.  She is NOTHING.

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Yep, this I totally believe.  I think she is repulsed by her own husband. I don’t fault her for that, he’s a pig, but she needs to own it.  She’s trying to turn it around and make everything Joe’s fault.  I said this last episode but for all his faults I don’t think Joe holds her back.  He has always supported her in all her endeavors, he just doesn’t want to be left behind.  She wants nothing to do with him but just doesn’t want to admit that.

She is absolutely repulsed by him.  She hates him.  

1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

“I think she's an obnoxious bougie loud mouth.”

And a fun one to watch, too.

I don't find her fun to watch, I hit ffwd when she starts yelling and smirking.

25 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

How many times did Andy say: "we'll get to that later"...

I was yelling, "NO please let's NOT!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Jen's zinger after-smirk syndrome is a dead give away for what she's thinking in her head....fuck yeah! I totally cut that bitch at the ankles with my superior wit and formidable take-down tactics. I'm going to be the queen of this show and the world. I'd pat my own back right now if I wasn't still sore from my armpit lipo.

Slutty is an opinion. Some would say a bride that isn't a virgin is slutty. I had a roomate back in the day that got wasted and picked up guys at the club almost every night. She didn't care to know thier name or ever see them again, and she NEVER used protection. Imo she was slutty. Marge was promiscuous (and unconcerned about marital status), at most.

JoeGo feels Mel's utter disinterest in him..emotionally and physically. He wants his old wife back...the one who was thrilled when he tossed her over his mini-caveman shoulder, smacked her ass and carried her off for a grunt session. The one who looked at him, and treated him, like he was the best...well, everything...and was proud to be on his arm always. The horsey-faced girl who thought she caught a big fish at the jersey shore.      Now she looks at him like he smells like putrid fish. I can see next seasons couples trip now...( Mel on phone) "here he comes. My bitch husband. The c***." 

I think JoeGo caught some Luis red flags.  He spoke well of him, but it was vague and more about tre's happiness, then he throws in they're so loved up its uncomfortable. That much PDA while hanging with others isn't normal (except maybe in the basement at a junior high makeout party). It backs up the "I can't keep my hands off of you" message of the love bombing stage...and as a bonus, drives family and friends to want to spend less time with you.

Luis has Delo wrapped up. Lil Frankie's new big bucks job is the perfect way to endear the BFF and her beafy sidekick Frank the Tank.

Thanks for the explanation of why your hair looked like crap in the humidity Jacks. We, the feable minded audience, couldn't figure out that your thin ratty hair was frizzing and your "silky" synthetic extensions weren't. You're so wise and carefree, and secure enough to laugh at yourself...NOT. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Jen's zinger after-smirk syndrome is a dead give away for what she's thinking in her head....fuck yeah! I totally cut that bitch at the ankles with my superior wit and formidable take-down tactics. I'm going to be the queen of this show and the world. I'd pat my own back right now if I wasn't still sore from my armpit lipo.

Slutty is an opinion. Some would say a bride that isn't a virgin is slutty. I had a roomate back in the day that got wasted and picked up guys at the club almost every night. She didn't care to know thier name or ever see them again, and she NEVER used protection. Imo she was slutty. Marge was promiscuous (and unconcerned about marital status), at most.

JoeGo feels Mel's utter disinterest in him..emotionally and physically. He wants his old wife back...the one who was thrilled when he tossed her over his mini-caveman shoulder, smacked her ass and carried her off for a grunt session. The one who looked at him, and treated him, like he was the best...well, everything...and was proud to be on his arm always. The horsey-faced girl who thought she caught a big fish at the jersey shore.      Now she looks at him like he smells like putrid fish. I can see next seasons couples trip now...( Mel on phone) "here he comes. My bitch husband. The c***." 

I think JoeGo caught some Luis red flags.  He spoke well of him, but it was vague and more about tre's happiness, then he throws in they're so loved up its uncomfortable. That much PDA while hanging with others isn't normal (except maybe in the basement at a junior high makeout party). It backs up the "I can't keep my hands off of you" message of the love bombing stage...and as a bonus, drives family and friends to want to spend less time with you.

Luis has Delo wrapped up. Lil Frankie's new big bucks job is the perfect way to endear the BFF and her beafy sidekick Frank the Tank.

Thanks for the explanation of why your hair looked like crap in the humidity Jacks. We, the feable minded audience, couldn't figure out that your thin ratty hair was frizzing and your "silky" synthetic extensions weren't. You're so wise and carefree, and secure enough to laugh at yourself...NOT. 

I found that very interesting.  Frankie, Jr. seems like a very nice young man, and intelligent.  Passing the Series 7 test is not that easy.  But, what I found interesting is that, even with passing the Series 7, he is working in "real estate" with Teresa's new boyfriend.  What that says to me is that Frankie is liking his second-hand fame from the show, because most investment firms/hedge funds/stock brokers would not allow an employee to appear on a reality show.  

Or, Mom has talked him into working with Louie/Luis, at least for one more season of the show, so she could have a storyline.  (And, I hate to say that, because I wholeheartedly agree with the posters above about the necessity for an actual "storyline" on what is supposed to be a reality show.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Marge was promiscuous (and unconcerned about marital status), at most.

When people are footloose and fancy free, without any existing personal relationships (particularly involving children) I don't give a damn what they do or how many others they do it with as long as they are all likewise unencumbered and consenting adults.  Marge and Joe B., on the other hand, were both still married when they got together and Marge (I don't know about Joe) also had children as well.  I found it interesting when asked about her relationship with her son during the reunion that she started saying something about things getting better and then seemed to catch herself as though she revealed too much.  Assuming, as I did, that she was talking about the son she gave birth to and not her step-children that was something I had not heard before.  Any other time  remember her mentioning him she made it sound like he simply has no interest in being on the show.  Now it sounds like there is more to it.  Laughing off their illicit affair and deceit (from what I remember her saying think it was a year or two they were carrying on??) well that is something altogether different and despicable under the circumstances. Joe B, might be her soulmate but there were matters to be settled before jumping into a relationship. I found her cute little story about Joe washing off her stench before returning to his wife to be repugnant.

1 hour ago, J80134 said:

She's been alive for how long and didn't know that her natural hair was going to do its own thing in the summer? Yeah, try to get us laughing with you instead of at you.  Too late.

• Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Yep, this I totally believe.  I think she is repulsed by her own husband. I don’t fault her for that, he’s a pig, but she needs to own it.  She’s trying to turn it around and make everything Joe’s fault.  I said this last episode but for all his faults I don’t think Joe holds her back.  He has always supported her in all her endeavors, he just doesn’t want to be left behind.  She wants nothing to do with him but just doesn’t want to admit that.

Joe is a pig, can you imagine putting up with that pig of a SIL all these years?

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jackie looks like a muppet with that idiotic smirk on her face. 

Well, we now know that Marge has no issues talking behind a friend’s back (Jennifer saying that she spoke ill of Joe and Tre confirming). She definitely started the rumor. 

Joe and Melissa had a pretty unhealthy, and codependent marriage early on. Weird.

Bring it on Jennifer. Good on her for fighting back. I’d be pissed to be called a concubine/meal ticket when I’m married with 5 kids. 

Theresa stop with the Gia analogy. You’re a dog with a bone. 

Who did Dolores get a new vajayjay for? I’m pretty sure her bf is too busy to check it out. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Jackie needs to eat a whole container of yogurt and try to keep it down so she has some energy for these reunions. Hopefully this is her last one.

I thought Marge looked awful. It may have been all the ugly faces she was trying to make at Jen or perhaps it’s bad plastic surgery and that’s why she has a bee in her bonnet toward Jen. She does berate her husband. She wants to say Jen throws her mom under the bus? Who’s the one that announced Marge Sr. was too busy partying and sleeping around to raise her? That was you Marge. 

Joe Gorga and Teresa married jealous people. When Joe said he couldn’t play cards at the neighbors it made sense. Melissa didn’t want him hanging with his family either. Joe Giudice being an insecure ball breaker didn’t help things. 

I would rather see the husbands vs bickering. I don’t want to hear the bony shouldered Jackie trying to defend her analogy and continue to blame Teresa when we know the rumor started from Marge. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, ichbin said:

She's been alive for how long and didn't know that her natural hair was going to do its own thing in the summer? Yeah, try to get us laughing with you instead of at you.  Too late.

This is part of my problem with Jackie, I know everyone suffers from frizzy hair but in her case it seems like she just doesn't care. It was her child's birthday but that's okay because that's what her children wanted, then celebrating her husband's birthday in what it seemed like a regular restaurant, her "Cher" costume, etc... But at the same time she's rich and vacations in the Hamptons? I'm not saying she should spend all her money in lavish parties and wardrobe, but to me it comes off as she's trying to be the "cool" girl and in this type of show it just doesn't work. 

I know what Teresa did was 100% wrong but in the context of the show she really threw her a life-line, otherwise what else was going on with her? Aside from the rumor, what other thing did she have going on? 

I know this will be controversial and I'm open for you guys to check me but... I didn't blame Jen for not really understanding Marge when she first explained her #metoo situation with her boss. When Marge was telling the story she said her boss was a little older and good-looking, and from what I remembered Marge's first husband was older, so in my mind I believed that while Marge didn't exactly pursued him she saw it as an opportunity. I've heard several accounts from friends that have endured unrequited sexual advances, and not one of them has said their abuser was "good-looking" so in the moment I felt that that comment was odd. 

Then, didn't Marge acknowledge that she slept with another boss that became her boyfriend? While there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, the reality is that I'd assume that this is a woman that doesn't necessarily feels victimized or at least is more open to take advantage of these situations. But hey, my bad if this is triggering, I'm not even judging Marge if this is the case, I didn't even like Jen calling her "slutty" because, who can judge what "slutty" really is? 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, charliesan said:

This is part of my problem with Jackie, I know everyone suffers from frizzy hair but in her case it seems like she just doesn't care. It was her child's birthday but that's okay because that's what her children wanted, then celebrating her husband's birthday in what it seemed like a regular restaurant, her "Cher" costume, etc... But at the same time she's rich and vacations in the Hamptons? I'm not saying she should spend all her money in lavish parties and wardrobe, but to me it comes off as she's trying to be the "cool" girl and in this type of show it just doesn't work. 

I know what Teresa did was 100% wrong but in the context of the show she really threw her a life-line, otherwise what else was going on with her? Aside from the rumor, what other thing did she have going on? 

I know this will be controversial and I'm open for you guys to check me but... I didn't blame Jen for not really understanding Marge when she first explained her #metoo situation with her boss. When Marge was telling the story she said her boss was a little older and good-looking, and from what I remembered Marge's first husband was older, so in my mind I believed that while Marge didn't exactly pursued him she saw it as an opportunity. I've heard several accounts from friends that have endured unrequited sexual advances, and not one of them has said their abuser was "good-looking" so in the moment I felt that that comment was odd. 

Then, didn't Marge acknowledge that she slept with another boss that became her boyfriend? While there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, the reality is that I'd assume that this is a woman that doesn't necessarily feels victimized or at least is more open to take advantage of these situations. But hey, my bad if this is triggering, I'm not even judging Marge if this is the case, I didn't even like Jen calling her "slutty" because, who can judge what "slutty" really is? 

I agree with you and I’m the first to scream “BELIEVE WOMEN” in these cases.

Marge was not clear when she was telling this story that she felt victimized, coerced, threatened, frightened, or anything along those lines when she recounted this story. In fact, she was rather nonchalant and, I’m sorry, if you are framing this as a Me Too situation, I would have expected some... emotion? Different tone?? Something.

Marge forever lost me with that concubine comment, just like Dorinda with her vile turkey baster comment. Fuck you. You and your husband are home wreckers. And, you know what? I have NO issue labeling her a slut when she proudly flaunted their affair and talked of washing her scent off of him before he went back to his family...while also destroying her relationship with her kid. Years later, it’s still damaged. Shows you where her priorities are. It’s no great love affair, Marge Jr. You may be happy and ultimately paint a pretty picture of your love in the book but there are plenty of victims left in the wake. You clearly don’t give a shit since you proudly recount the stories on national tv.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
20 hours ago, ichbin said:

I found it interesting when asked about her relationship with her son during the reunion that she started saying something about things getting better and then seemed to catch herself as though she revealed too much.  Assuming, as I did, that she was talking about the son she gave birth to and not her step-children that was something I had not heard before.  Any other time  remember her mentioning him she made it sound like he simply has no interest in being on the show.  Now it sounds like there is more to it. 

My understanding is she has her biological son and then two stepsons and a stepdaughter through Jan that she raised. We’ve seen Bret on the show, so there was never an issue there. I’ve seen pics on Instagram of him with Joe and Marge on Christmas, so he’s really unbothered, I guess lol. What I thought she was saying was her relationship with her other stepson (not Bret) had improved but her relationship with her stepdaughter had not. I think her bio son was living with her at one point and is planning to move back in with her, so I think they’re fine. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

When they attacked Jen for “throwing her mom under the bus” I had to laugh. 
Melissa announced several times that her dad cheated on her mom. Talk about unnecessarily embarrassing a woman. Marge puts her mom on blast about not raising her because she was partying. Jackie let the world know that her parents were thieving frauds who served time. They are hypocritical hags.

18 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I agree with you and I’m the first to scream “BELIEVE WOMEN” in these cases.

Marge was not clear when she was telling this story that she felt victimized, coerced, threatened, frightened, or anything along those lines when she recounted this story. In fact, she was rather nonchalant and, I’m sorry, if you are framing this as a Me Too situation, I would have expected some... emotion? Different tone?? Something.

Marge forever lost me with that concubine comment, just like Dorinda with her vile turkey baster comment. Fuck you. You and your husband are home wreckers. And, you know what? I have NO issue labeling her a slut when she proudly flaunted their affair and talked of washing her scent off of him before he went back to his family...while also destroying her relationship with her kid. Years later, it’s still damaged. Shows you where her priorities are. It’s no great love affair, Marge Jr. You may be happy and ultimately paint a pretty picture of your love in the book but there are plenty of victims left in the wake. You clearly don’t give a shit since you proudly recount the stories on national tv.

Marge destroyed her family to marry a man she belittles on tv. I am all for slut shaming her. Does Joe Bonigno have children from his marriage?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

In my opinion, Jen was the star of Part 1. She is really funny and has a quick wit. Can’t believe Melissa had the nerve to accuse her of throwing her mother under a bus, when she not only threw hers, but backed it to fuck up. Jackie as usual, was a non factor. Why is she still there?

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Adeejay said:

In my opinion, Jen was the star of Part 1. She is really funny and has a quick wit. Can’t believe Melissa had the nerve to accuse her of throwing her mother under a bus, when she not only threw hers, but backed it to fuck up. Jackie as usual, was a non factor. Why is she still there?

Jackie is not only a non factor, but a non factor sitting in the coveted 1st chair? Why, exactly? Because she had a boring ass fight with the HBIC for a few episodes? Meanwhile, Jen is in chair #3?! What?! At least switch with Delores 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 5/20/2021 at 7:29 PM, njbchlover said:

I found that very interesting.  Frankie, Jr. seems like a very nice young man, and intelligent.  Passing the Series 7 test is not that easy.  But, what I found interesting is that, even with passing the Series 7, he is working in "real estate" with Teresa's new boyfriend. 

Tre saying that Frankie Jr. is killing it financially because of his working with Luis makes it sound like there is some sort of scam going on, it just pings my radar, not saying ponzi scheme but something just is not sounding right.

I predict we will hear some not so legit things about Luis' business practices.  This guy is so in love with Tre who has a lot of connections for businesses, just something is off with their instant connection since we know a lot of her really bad behavior has played out on TV and Luis does not seem to care.  I am leaning toward him using her for financial gain, prove me wrong.  Also, I do not care about her happiness.

• Love 8

Tre saying that Frankie Jr. is killing it financially because of his working with Luis makes it sound like there is some sort of scam going on

Or it could be hyperbole. Her way of hyping Luis up by trying to make us think he is some super successful and super rich guy she was somehow able to snag.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Tre saying that Frankie Jr. is killing it financially because of his working with Luis makes it sound like there is some sort of scam going on, it just pings my radar, not saying ponzi scheme but something just is not sounding right.

I predict we will hear some not so legit things about Luis' business practices.  This guy is so in love with Tre who has a lot of connections for businesses, just something is off with their instant connection since we know a lot of her really bad behavior has played out on TV and Luis does not seem to care.  I am leaning toward him using her for financial gain, prove me wrong.  Also, I do not care about her happiness.

Luis is very very wealthy...he doesn’t need Tre. A family member is his accountant and has been for many years.....he had a very very successful business which he sold and still makes residual income from as well as his current businesses. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Adeejay said:

She certainly brought a lot of attention to herself... and reminded me why I don’t really like her. She continues to position herself as Teresa's attack dog, particularly when it comes to Melissa, and it's pretty gross, IMO.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It pinged my radar also, maybe because of the history of very shady finances associated with the RHONJ. 

Frankie passed his Series 7, which is not easy. Instead of interning or working with many organizations, he chose to work with Teresa’s new love, jury is still out on this dude. I really hope the lure of reality TV by him or his parents doesn’t derail his career, which he is just starting.

• Love 6

To paraphrase REM, everybody sucks...sometimes.  So here we go:

Jackie - Just infuriated me all over again how badly the played the hand Theresa dealt her.  She had Tre dead to right.  And then she had to bring Gia into it.  I'm not clutching my pearls over that - Gia's over 18 and could be off the show if she wanted to be.  She has made a choice to stay on the show and get that sweet, sweet Bravo money. So as far as I'm concerned, she's fair game at this point, just like any other "character" making their own appearances on WWHL.  But!  It was insanely predictable that Jackie would lose her higher ground as soon as she said it.  She gave Teresa a get out of jail free card, and it's annoying.  Points for laughing about the shitty hair extensions. No good way to play that, really.  

Teresa - even if Margaret sat at home and decided to make up a rumor about Jackie, Teresa is STILL responsible for it being on camera and being a storyline this season. Teresa went to Jackie's home, with their real life friends and family, for Evan's birthday - a party celebrating him - and she goes and tells everyone about the rumor she heard.  She also loses points for being too stupid to understand that "I heard a rumor Evan is cheating" and "I heard Evan is cheating" are the exact same sentence.  Painfully dumb.  And while I definitely do NOT like Teresa, I hope her new guy isn't toxic or just using her.  It's not that I think she deserves a great man, but I don't enjoy watching ANY woman be mistreated by a man who claims to care about her, so I genuinely hope that's not where this is going.

Jennifer - OK, I really liked her for the most part this season. While I don't like her clothes personally, she always wore her outfits, she never let them wear her.  And while I too can understand how she might not have understood Marge's story about her boss when she first told it, that's no excuse to try to use it as an insult of Marge's sloppiness.  Not cool.  Her family is fucked up.  She shouldn't have brought up the abuse stuff with both her mother and father in the room.  Why would you do that?  That said, Jenn's mom should find a better person to talk to about her husband.  My mother likes to talk crap about my grandmother, and I'm like, naw.  I'm not going to try to tell my mom what her relationship was like with her mother, but my grandmother was amazing to me and I'll not hear a bad word about her.  My mom needs to find a different audience.  

Jenn is losing me on the reunion though.  She's too smug and too happy to be part of gang up.  Smug isn't a good look for her.

Marge - WOMAN.  You created the Jenn monster and now you can't handle the results.  Marge has been completely irrational when it comes to Jenn, and it's all too easy see how much Jenn gets under her skin.  It's infuriating to watch.  She should be able to run circles around Jenn, but instead she's coming completely unhinged. Very frustrating.  And while I don't think she needs to put on her hairshirt and I don't think she needs to feel undying shame, she should stop trying to make having an affair a meet-cute.  I don't think she should lie about it, I think making light of it isn't a good look.  Not just because society frowns on affairs, but more because her children and her ex watch this.  It's not about shame, it's about decorum and thinking about other people feelings.

Dolores - Oh no to the lip clip.  I have no idea why I'm drawing this weird line.  Like, she got her THIGHS lifted, and I was just like, weird, but do you.  But feeling like your labia needs to be "fixed"?  I can't explain why this feels so much more like self-directed misogyny than even getting one's boobs done. I imagine she's getting either free or heavily discounted procedures, but I hope she keeps it under control. Teresa better hope her man is on the up and up, because I don't think there is anyone Dee wouldn't murder if he fucked around with one of her kids.

Mel & Joe - you know, maybe they did agree to do this as a storyline. But I bet it started feeling real pretty quickly.   Melissa is ripe for divorce.  Her husband is a pig, but when you're a stay-at-home mom to three kids, you know your options for leaving aren't ideal.  But now she's the one holding the purse strings.  She also just turned 40, which is going to likely provoke you to look at your life - especially when coupled with being stuck at home during a pandemic.  She's also extremely attractive and not a complete idiot...so, yeah.  They might have been faking for a storyline, but...I smell smoke.  I think there's fire.  Also, Divorcing Melissa, Single Melissa, Newly In Love Melissa - that's three seasons right there.  I wonder if JoeGo knows how much trouble he's in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I'm not a Jen fan, but I fail to see how she's throwing a parent under the bus any more than anyone else on this show.  Jackie's father's insensitivity about her eating disorder?  Big Marge and her neglectful parenting?  Mel's dad and his infidelity?

Glass houses, people! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I'm not a Jen fan, but I fail to see how she's throwing a parent under the bus any more than anyone else on this show. 

Same. Jen's mother, and I understand the generational issues she went through as we have the same in my family, is really a manipulative asshole. She's terrorizing Jen's sister as well as Jen with this whole "Your father is abusive" crap. I absolutely believe that her life was hell and I absolutely believe he emotionally and verbally abused her (I am not going to assume physical or sexual abuse - I don't think any of us need to go there). However, this drawn-out bullshit to where she's not even speaking to Jen for what? A year now? I liked her earlier when she supported her gay son at his performance and seemed to be accepting of him. Now she just seems like a martyr who has chosen her grudge hill to die on. 

• Love 2
On 5/19/2021 at 11:22 PM, Stats Queen said:

Plumbers and other tradesmen make good money. Not plastic surgeon money, but very good, legitimate money. 
Your profession/education, life path and skills sets are not the only things that define an individual. It is what you do with this training, education, skills, etc. that really matters.

I 100% agree with this. I also just think it’s freaking weird for someone to define herself by her spouse’s job like it’s her own accomplishment.

• Love 5
On 5/20/2021 at 12:02 PM, Gigi43 said:

I believe Marge at the very least spread the rumor to Teresa/the group before Teresa did at the party. It would explain her over the top screaming at Joe at that shore dinner and it lines up with Joe saying he heard it because there are women in his house all day long gossiping. Given how Marge was laughing at how hilarious it was Joe would shower off their affair a few episodes ago, I don't care if Jen calls her slutty. That was gross. 

Eh. I still think it was production. If Marge had told Tre the rumor, I think Tre would have just said that at some point during the season. It’s not like she’s ever shown any particular loyalty to Marge. I also suspect that Marge heard the rumor from Tre at the party and then proceeded to gab about it with friends/employees at her home, which is how her husband heard it. 

I agree with other posters that Jen can be a very entertaining housewife (if not necessarily a likable one) but that her “Gotcha!” attitude at the reunions is not a good look on her. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I finally had time to watch the total episode. I’m worried Marge is going to have a stroke with how pinched and high strung she is over Jennifer. Jen is in Marge’s head Big Time. And not for nothing, but Margaret is/was slutty.  Not only for what she did as a twenty something when she was single, but for cheating on her husband with a guy who was also married then laughing about it.  I’m not gonna lie, I had my slutty days too, but Margaret likes to throw stones at others meanwhile she’s pretty fucked up herself.  I think she’s the one that’s tone deaf.

I hate that the ladies think Jennifer threw her mom under the bus. She did acknowledge her mother’s feelings, while still maintaining her own relationship with her dad.

As far as the Evan rumor, which is so stupid because Jackie is so fucking boring it’s not even worth talking about, but I thought this was all cleared up?  Joe B said on camera that he heard the rumor from the women in his home.  Not saying that Marge started the rumor, but she definitely heard it and was talking about it with her minions.  This was all on camera so why the outrage?

I think all the ladies looked pretty good, with the exception of Melissa. As she has all season, she looked very tired. Her hair is completely lifeless and her face is very sunken.  She just looks very blah. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, SoCal4Us said:

I don't think Jennifer is a bully at all but defends herself with a sharp and witty tongue.  She seems to be naturally funny and does show her real life which I appreciate.

I agree. I don’t think she’s being a bully at all. She’s just calling it like she sees it and I think some of these women are used to saying whatever the hell they want unchallenged. She’s challenging them, and they don’t like that. 

Bill said in the last episode that when he and Jen got engaged he didn’t even have enough money for a ring. They’ve come a long way, and they should be proud. Jennifer might not be contributing to the household financially but she held it down at home so Bill could build his thriving practice. The success is on both of them and they should enjoy it. There’s nothing wrong with that. 

• Love 6
(edited)

If anyone threw their mother under the bus, it was Marge. For years she has been telling us her mother was a terrible mother.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Love 11
On 5/26/2021 at 8:10 AM, mostlylurking said:

I agree. I don’t think she’s being a bully at all. She’s just calling it like she sees it and I think some of these women are used to saying whatever the hell they want unchallenged. She’s challenging them, and they don’t like that. 

Bill said in the last episode that when he and Jen got engaged he didn’t even have enough money for a ring. They’ve come a long way, and they should be proud. Jennifer might not be contributing to the household financially but she held it down at home so Bill could build his thriving practice. The success is on both of them and they should enjoy it. There’s nothing wrong with that. 

She is contributing financially now. She isn't doing the show for free. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/19/2021 at 11:22 PM, Stats Queen said:

Plumbers and other tradesmen make good money. Not plastic surgeon money, but very good, legitimate money. 
Your profession/education, life path and skills sets are not the only things that define an individual. It is what you do with this training, education, skills, etc. that really matters.

I’m a nurse who once saw the pay stud of a fellow nurse’s husband laying around. I thought, how do I sign up for this?  I deal with shit everyday already. Lol. 

ETA:  Saw typo of “stud” but decided to leave it in for a giggle. 

Edited by AryasMum
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 5/20/2021 at 4:21 PM, Impalace said:

Well, he doesn't hold his tongue any longer because Joe Giudice will never be face to face with Joe Gorga again. Easy to speak your peace now. 

I don’t know . . . Joe Gorga charged “Juicy” before. I don’t think he shakes in his boots for fear of his ex-BIL. 

17 hours ago, AryasMum said:

I don’t know . . . Joe Gorga charged “Juicy” before. I don’t think he shakes in his boots for fear of his ex-BIL. 

I think he charged him to try and get the upper hand. Think back to Richie W panicking that Joe Giu was on his way. I don't think Joe Go is a real bad ass brawler. Just my opinion though. 

17 hours ago, AryasMum said:

• Love 2
On 5/20/2021 at 2:45 PM, Hiyo said:

I never realized plastic surgery was limited to and only for vaginas...🤔

Plenty of plumbers can afford plastic surgery. 

• Love 1