Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Where Are They Now? Jeanne and Brandon LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

Do not speculate on any government benefits that may or may not be received by any poundticipants, their families or friends.   It is a rule across the board for the My 600 Lb. Life Forum. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I'm no music critic but some of those notes me cringe. His piano playing is nice, at least.

Guess that's a yes.

I got the embarrassment douche chills listening to that proposal song.  😬

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

I gotta think that 900 lb, who was still gaining,  Samantha had a stomach bigger than that.  

This new season was such a bore Most of the 600pounders never had the surgery by episodes end. Zzz zzzzzz

• Love 1

I am glad Taylor was happy and got exactly the proposal she dreamed of... but am I the only one to think that presence of the entire family on both sides for a proposal is not just unnecessary but unwelcome?  Unless you got old-fashioned and ask father of the bride for her hand (after securing her agreement tete-a-tete)..  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Hi hi friends! Just sat on the couch, and will watch this show this weekend. I’ll probably read along with the live chat while I watch it-I did that before and it worked well. 

I worked until 7 tonight then had to go help my mom with something. My eating habit for tonight is: nothing. 

• Love 7

I went to put on my pjs and there are like 65 replies.  Actually I stopped to watch the proposal.  Considering the crap shows we have had all season, that is probably the highlight of the season.  I am not fond of his singing, but it was sweet to propose that way and to have both families there.

I am nearly as fascinated with Jeane's large stomach as Dr Now.  I thought he would announce a weight for it.  I've seen gourd shaped like that; it was rather disturbing. And her belly button is the size of a saucer.

As much as  I cannot stand Jeanne and mom, this episode is much better than all the Angie stuff we were subjected to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I am glad Taylor was happy and got exactly the proposal she dreamed of... but am I the only one to think that presence of the entire family on both sides for a proposal is not just unnecessary but unwelcome?  Unless you got old-fashioned and ask father of the bride for her hand (after securing her agreement tete-a-tete)..  

I would have dropped dead and said no (maybe not in that order) if my whole family had crawled out of the cracks like a hill of ants to watch my proposal. Sooooo embarrassing! It's a private moment!

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Any guy who proposes to me in public, even if the audience is just our families, is not someone who knows me well enough to marry.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I've got to give him SOME sweetness credit. I guess compared to No-Hy-Jeanne, he's precious 

He's very sweet, and his voice wouldn't be too bad if he'd work on it. Its just so wavery and weak and he can't hold a note. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

It's major surgery.  How was she not expecting to have pain?  You saw your mom in pain recovering from surgery, right?  How did she think her surgery would be different, magical, no-pain surgery?

this bitch...

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Usually Dr. Now fondles the flaccid removed stomach.  Jeanne was special because he blew it up like a balloon and cradled it.  Did we see him dispose of it or is he going to take it home like a special pet?  

Cradled it....I am dead

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

In this day and age? With gender reveal parties and parties in the delivery room and welcome home parties when you come home with your newborn after being away in the hospital for two days? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Of course Jeanne's miserable after her surgery.

She is IN PAIN. Terrible, excruciating PAIN. 

She didn't realize it would be so hard? 

She won't be continuing on her "journey". So, she got surgery and quit, just as we all suspected 

• Love 14

" but I've been through so much, you don't understand, Dr. Now!" 

Uhhh, welcome to the human race honey.  You aren't the first person to lose a parent, or have stress in your life!  Get out of the child bubble you have with your mom and maybe you'll see that!  Ugh... frustrated at this one.

• Love 10

Jeanne didn't remember the advice of Carol Brady: "Quitters never win. And winners never quit."

ETA: This was actually a Vince Lombardi quote. I think it was Carol who said, "Sometimes when we lose, we win" when Jan thought she won an award but didn't.

Edited by mmecorday
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

LOL Jeanne is a garbage barge of misery. How does she have surgery one day and up and "quit the program" the next? 

Brandon, like Joe Wetzel before him, is gay. Run dull-affect fiancé! Run!

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Jeez. Offer the pain up for the souls in purgatory and shut up. You just had surgery; what did you think would happen afterward? 

That she would wake up weighing 120 pounds, beautiful, with all the life skills and millionaires lining up outside her room wanting to offer her job, marriage, or just a million dollars, whatever pleases Her MaJeannisty.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is IN PAIN. Terrible, excruciating PAIN. 

She didn't realize it would be so hard? 

She won't be continuing on her "journey". So, she got surgery and quit, just as we all suspected 

How can you quit after the surgery? Isn't there post-surgery care? Considering her past, isn't she worried about an infection? Is she just going to eat what she wants, now that she's had the surgery? I'm not getting the thinking here. I think some obesees have decided they'd lost enough when Dr Now said they could lose more, but she hasn't lost anything yet. What a waste of DNA.

• Love 6