Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Tell All (Part 1)

• Start Topic

Preview aired Friday and episode airing tonight.  

This "tell nothing" might actually have some spark to it.  

I don't want to spoil anything since I'm sure some haven't watched the preview, but make sure to catch it from the very start.  

And have plenty of wine or whatever your beverage of choice may be.

Enjoy and happy Sunday 😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

No need to turn on the sound for this episode.  Apparently all Mike and Nat can do is give each other death stares and say nothing!!!!! 

In what we saw on this snippet - Mike is not solely responsible for the last minute called off wedding.  He went off to think about it (because let's face it, he didn't even want her to come to the USA at the beginning of the season) and he came home to her accusing him of going off and sleeping with someone the night before the wedding.  So yeah, the guy isn't perfect but this is now the second time that we know of that she has had jealous rage for apparently no good reason.  . That could get old.

Should he have gone off by himself the night before the wedding?  No, but I think he is the type of quiet guy who does that.  And was he unreachable?  Yes, but up there that is not uncommon in that area.

And they arrived separately but won't disclose why?  Let's face it kids, you aren't hiding from immigration!  Anyone watching you can totally tell you are separated and don't get along.  

I am annoyed I wasted my time watching these two this season.  She should have gotten on that plane and wandered around Paris until she could make it home. 

• Love 22

Felt a little badly for Natalie. I would think the ring is in hiding so Mike wouldn't take it back. His mother can express her concerns to her son about his future wife, but the son is old enough to choose his own wife. Asking the neighbor to object is wrong. Let the marriage collapse on its own. Mike isn't 19 years old. He's a grown man. Does Natalie want to change Mike? Absolutely. Mike can put the foot down or find a woman who accepts him as-is. His wedding story was a bit sketchy. Disappearing for several hours before the wedding day. He lives in a rural area that can have dangers at dusk or dawn, with animals about. Cell phone reception or not, he could have left Natalie a note letting her know where she was going. I didn't have much sympathy for Mike's mom or the neighbor. Too much unknown stuff going on, too many secrets, too much gaslighting. 

Julia came across a bit like Brandon's mom. She is still very much a young girl and does not have the life experience to impart much wisdom on folks. She is still stuck on the farm, has no apartment, has no real life. She didn't mention if she had any job except for taking care of the animals. Yara is right in that Julia is on the wrong visa and should have been hired as farm help. Sharing stuff with strangers about their own problems is not really appropriate. She does not know Rebecca and is in no place to give marital or diet advice. It's not always that easy to go to the gym and change your looks. You can do only so much.  Focus on your own life and your own marriage and your own issues. Some people may find her condescending and out of line.

Yara owns her stuff. She owned her plastic surgery and is okay with women or men doing what they want to improve their appearance if that is what they want. Felt sorry for her finding out about Jovi's extracurriular activities as a single guy and the details of his bachelor party. I thought that the Eastern European ladies would kind of bond but not so. Julia will have power struggles.

Felt sorry for Tarik being asked some inappropriate questions about the strippers and such. Not his business.

Zied comes across as a nice young man. At least for now. Rebecca is still rather insecure.

Andrew could wear a bag over his head and noise cancelling headphones so Amira would not have to look at him. I do wonder why. If she is that serious about not being controlled she should be able to look at him straight in the eye. So he flounces out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I can't help but wonder what Rebecca is going to do when Zied gets a job.  For her sake, I hope there won't be any attractive female under 35 within a 5 mile radius.  

I thought Yara handled Jovi and the stripper very well.  If that was Natalie, there would have been hell to pay.  

I think Julia still has a lot of maturing to do.  

Mike and Natalie should just pull the plug.  She is an insecure mess and he is no prize. 

I really wanted Stephanie, Harris and Ryan to be there. 

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yara owns her stuff. She owned her plastic surgery and is okay with women or men doing what they want to improve their appearance if that is what they want. Felt sorry for her finding out about Jovi's extracurriular activities as a single guy and the details of his bachelor party. I thought that the Eastern European ladies would kind of bond but not so. Julia will have power struggles.

Yep, I don't  care if you bare having a procedure  on your elbows where no one can see it, do it.  It will boost your confidence, so go!

15 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I can't help but wonder what Rebecca is going to do when Zied gets a job.  For her sake, I hope there won't be any attractive female under 35 within a 5 mile radius.  

I thought Yara handled Jovi and the stripper very well.  If that was Natalie, there would have been hell to pay.  

Mike and Natalie should just pull the plug.  She is an insecure mess and he is no prize. 

Rebecca will lose her crap over a female coworker.   Rebecca, they are at work.  Shut it.  Yes, Mike and Nat need to put a pin in it.  It is over.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Do you really think Zied will get a job?....just kidding 🙂

Big Mike and his Big Mama are both a couple of block heads.

• Love 7

I never know what is real with this show so tend not to believe much.  I did think it was horrible the way they blindsided both Yara and Natalie....if they did that.  As far as the lie detector piece wtf was that even about...maybe Jovi slept with a stripper three years ago, they proved nothing relevant.

• Love 20

The cosmetic procedures Rebecca described that she had were a surprise. Actually, I don't think her appearance was improved that much and those weren't cheap procedures. Also they aren't covered by medical insurance. She's supposed to be so broke... I wonder how she paid for them in addition to her princess wedding at the resort complete with a horse drawn carriage. Good for her losing weight, but she still has a very unattractive double chin and doesn't look younger. I had to laugh when Natalie admitted getting her lips done and that she was surprised that they turned out so big.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

The cosmetic procedures I do question are if your partner wants you to have X surgery to make him or her happy.  Not for yourself. Or the ones where you continue to get surgery and it becomes an addiction.

• Love 9

I wonder re: photo below, what is actually real and what is fed to stir the shit on stage.

Julia does have a point. Please just hear me out.  Rebecca or Zied said they want fast results and Zied commented that he likes pizza.  Fast results ok but they won't last.  I did make the same point about Grangela getting her surgery.  Unless you are willing to change your lifestyle and eating habits, surgery will only give you a temp fix.  In regards to the extra skin, depending how much you lose and how you lose it, you won't have saggy skin.  I lost 75 pounds in my 40s through diet and exercise and didn't have saggy skin issues as the weight loss was slow.  Sadly, I gained it all back (bad divorce and slipped back into old habits). Now in my late 40s it's harder to lose the weight but I am still trying. 

Rebecca knows that she won't be able to hold onto Zied unless she stays young.  Honey, all the plastic surgery in the world cannot change who you are at heart and she will lose him eventually. I have to say for a love rat, Zied is very endearing. 

Fatso Incel - I have no words. He was waiting to confront Amira. LOL - loved how the producers cocked blocked him.

Mike and Natalie. I do feel sorry for Natalie.  I know she's a bit nutty but Mike really treated her like shit from the moment she touched down in the States.  Mike's mom is a major bitch wanted Tamara to object to the wedding. Who goes out in the late hours and doesn't show up till early morning?  And he was in his car down the road. Seriously?!?!?  For all those hours. Yeah right. Either he was high with Uncle Beau and doesn't want to say, he was at a friend's house or getting some booty.  Honestly, if I had to guess, I bet he was at Beau's getting high.

That's all I have for 7:48 am.

thumbnail (1).jpg

• Love 14
6 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Wooo chile, this was messier than usual.  Strippers, lie detector tests, pre show threats of spiciness in Russian. 

I actually really like Yara here.  She looks really great, and seems like she has a good head, especially after Jovi let her be blindsided by the stripper and the lie detector tests. That was cold.  I agree with his mama:  Jovi major issue is his lack of empathy or compassion.  I don't think he's a bad guy at all, but I think he has to learn to walk in some shoes of others. Also?  The right question to ask with the lie detector is whether he had sex with a stripper the night of his bachelor party.  Frankly, that's all that actually matters.  She made a good point that bachelor Jovi is nothing she can change.  

Julia made me laugh a lot. Re: strip clubs - "It is natural.  No big deal...Brandon, I kill you if you ever go."  She showed some of her youthfulness and naivety, IMO.  "Go gym"  isn't the only answer.  While I believe you should do things like plastic surgery for you and only you, I think it is a deeply personal choice and very much agreed with Yara. 

Mike and Natalie are a volatile mess. The random staring and long pauses to get to "I no answer" where ridic.  Man, did Mike's mom drive the bus to run him over or what?  Dang, momma was stone cold.  I think the wedding day call off is both of their faults...his for the cold feet and hers for the accusation making it worse.  

You know what?  I cackled at Shaun's shade out of nowhere with "Tarik, want to explain what a private dance entails?"  CACKLED. What's going on with Tarik and Hazel really? 

It seems like everyone thinks Andrew is shady.  Good.  B/c I think Andrew is a gaslighting asshole too, and I'm glad I don't have to watch him out smarm and out talk Amira. He was so mad that he wasn't going to be able to do that. And b/c I'm mean, I thought his little outfit looked dumb as hell. You don't look classy or smart, you look like an unkempt jerk trying to pass.

I liked Yara too, for the most part, but I disliked her piling on Julia. Rebecca too, who came across as kind and sensible in a previous tell nothing when Grangie was in full cry, went full metal mean girl, which was not cool. Rebecca may have had her baker's dozen of procedures done to please herself, (though I have doubt. Oh, do I have doubt!), but the thing is she really doesn't look any better. Her face is jowly and she still looks like five pounds of sausage stuffed into a three pound casing. Her insecurity about the age gap between her and Zied seems to have increased. He so much as exchanges a pleasantry with a woman and she unsheathes her claws. Not a good look. 

Yara seems to have needed to unleash her negative feelings after being blindsided by the Stripper Tape (the snarker's version of the Zapruder Film), so she unloaded on Julia at every opportunity. I actually like Yara quite a bit, but I like Julia too, and Yara was shitty to her, full stop. Julia's Russian, Yara's Ukrainian. Maybe Yara's a Ukrainian patriot who wants Putin and his goons out of her country? So she takes it out on Julia?

It was weird to see how everyone lined up to shit all over Julia, no matter what she said. But no one crapped all over Mike, or Natalie. Or Mike's drunk mama, or creepy Ron and Betty, who were totally lying their faces off. (First episode, Betty said she thought Julia was a call girl!)

Andrew was HILARIOUS with his flouncing and huffing and puffing. "This isn't fair, wah!" He uses his size and bulk to intimidate people; but that PA was having none of that, hahahahaha. Pro tip, Andrew. That diva behavior will get you nowhere, that girl is tough as nails and eats creeps like you for breakfast. He was SO MAD, you guys! I'm looking forward to his spitting fury at not getting his way. I look forward to hearing what Yara has to say to him. Unless, of course, she saves her jabs for other women. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

Overall, I think this was the most well done Tell All of this franchise....I felt like Shaun did a better job of asking questions and follow up questions than she has in the past when I felt like she just smiled and nodded. 

Yara/Jovi----that was a pretty shitty thing to do to spring that footage on her, but even worse that Jovi didn't tell her. He had to know they would show that, unless yes, he just didn't remember or it blurred with all his other strip club visits. I think she handled it very, very well with dignity and grace under pressure. His mother looked like if she could she would have grabbed him by his ear and dragged him off stage. I loved her comment about his last 10-12 years being one big bachelor party so he should have stayed home the night before his wedding. Love that Gwen doesn't make excuses for her son's bad behavior just because he is her precious boy. Jovi does seem a bit more sedate and mature now that he is a dad, and to a baby girl  no less, I wish them well. I think Yara did come across as harsh to Julia, and someone mentioned she didn't to Mike, but really, they shoot SO many hours of this and edit it down. I am sure someone at TLC thought we would enjoy Eastern European Mean Girls best. Sigh. 

Mike/Natalie---oy....OK< said it once here, will say it again....I can totally believe that Mike has been a waffling, gaslighting asshat to her this entire relationship and especially once she got here. Telling her one thing, then acting like she is a nutcase for mentioning it the next day. We saw it on full display. He is shameless. His own mother is there saying that he told her DAYS before that he planned to call it off and ship her home. And then Nat asks him, "you want me to go home? you were going to send me home before?" and he sits there, dead face saying, "nope." Glad his mom didnt' back down and was like, um, yep, yep you did, and no that was not hours before, it was DAYS. Again, I think he is an alcoholic, functioning, but still----my boyfriend is and he will also often misremember when something happened and I will have to clarify that nope, that wasn't last year, that was earlier THIS year. Same with his deadpan "I am sorry." Tamara clearly caved and waffled on her story about the bachelor party. I think Tamara and Uncle Beau were probably like WTF when Nat called middle of the night and asked where he ran off to.....I don't blame her for freaking out, I would be worried too, especially because I truly believe Mike is an alcoholic. She probably worried he got up, pounded a few beers and drove his truck into a tree. No, asshole is spinning his story of going down to the river to think. In the middle of the dark night. Bullshit. I think they are separated, I hope she gets her green card and runs far, far away from Mike and his clan. That was such a shitty thing for his mom to ask his friend to do, if she felt that strongly she could have driven her ass to wA and done it herself. As REbecca said, he is a grown ass man who makes his own decision. 

Brandon and Julia.....snore. 

Tarik and Hazel.....looks like Minty will make an appearance. Ugh. 

Rebecca/Zied----I think she looks good for 50, I would probably put her at 40 to be honest. He seems into her and I loved his comment about loving pizza too much. She needs to reign in the jealousy and insecurity and they may have a shot. 

Stephanie.....shocking she isn't there but then again, isnt' she suing TLC? 

Andrew----ok, so I do get why he is a bit pissed off, because they could have him there on stage and just not let Amira see him, kill his mic....thing is, I have a feeling he would make a scene anyway. Looking forward to this one.....

• Love 10

Oh and in the previews..... 

Spoiler

Amira says that Andrew is back on the dating app where they met already. And everyone chimes in with how cold that is.....which, I agree, if you truly loved someone and were plannign to marry them (not just casually dating), you would take some time before jumping back in. However....hw does she know? Was she on the app again too? Or, did a fan or friend find his profile and DM her a screenshot (like the women contacting Jess about Colt's DMs and dick pics"?? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I would not be surprised to learn that Mike and his Mom (and maybe Nutalie, too) cooked up that “stand up and object” stunt knowing it would be tv gold, but couldn’t get Tamara to go along with it.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Oh and in the previews..... 

Reveal spoiler

Amira says that Andrew is back on the dating app where they met already. And everyone chimes in with how cold that is.....which, I agree, if you truly loved someone and were plannign to marry them (not just casually dating), you would take some time before jumping back in. However....hw does she know? Was she on the app again too? Or, did a fan or friend find his profile and DM her a screenshot (like the women contacting Jess about Colt's DMs and dick pics"?? 

Same reaction here.  (IDK if this is really a spoiler since it's in all the previews?)

For all the dramatics about "He's back on the dating app!" I scream at the television "If you see that, then SO ARE YOU" all of these people, clowns. Straight up clownery.  Andrew, his family, Amira, even her dad.  Yikes.

But I was here for Yara.  She went *IN* on Julia, but like someone else mentioned, maybe that's just the part we were given by editing.  I don't think she was wrong, I honestly felt she was the most grownup of everyone on the stage.  It was garbage that they ambushed her with the stripper clip, but I get that it was probably done more for Jovi's reaction to Yara's reaction and then Gwen not taking Jovi's side and making excuses?  Okay, I'll take it.  I really hope Yara's family can meet Mylah soon.  It's clearly something Yara wants badly.

I predicted Mike's reaction to questions pretty well.  Except I added in a shrug and an "I dunno..." He answered with the best of his Thinking Up Bullshit on the Fly excuses and I don't think we even saw a smidge of what reallllly went down between those two.  I've lost interest, honestly.  And to see they're going to be on HEA? Nah, I'm good.  

I think Brandon has learned to be intentionally obtuse when it comes to Julia talking/complaining/explaining anything.  Betty probably teaches a course on that.   I don't really have much else to say about Brandon and Julia.  But at least it wasn't Andrew getting all the airtime. 

• Love 5

I love that right after they showed Mother Brandon losing her head over her 27-yr-old son & his wife living on their own, they cut to live Father Brandon saying (yelling) something like, "They could move out any time they wanted."

I think Yara felt okay going after Julia bc they're already friends. Julia said they talk a lot online & have bonded & that pic posted above bears that out. I think Yara was calling out a friend -- a bit roughly, but it's Yara -- on her shit. Julia didn't seem to take it as hostile.

Love Gwen. Mike & his mom should marry each other.

I could have done without seeing Rebecca's obnoxious daughter & her xenophobe boyfriend with the assertive eyebrows.

What a waste of incel Andrew's beautiful, free-flowing locks if he really does leave. Imagine the time he spent washing the sweat out of his hair, brushing it lovingly, cooing to himself in the mirror about how irresistible he is. And to not stay after all that? What a tragic let-down. I'll bet his mom will have some things to say about how they treated her young prince!

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

I realize English is a difficult language, but Julia needs to enrol in some ESL classes or she’ll fall into the habit of always saying things like ‘Him not know’. 

Yara if only you knew how much younger and prettier you look without 2 pounds of eye makeup.  But I hope the duck lips deflate soon. Same thing with death glare gal Natalie. Why do these women do this to themselves? Natalie’s palest of pale eyes don’t need lashings of black eye pencil circling them.

And Rebecca needs a stylist more than she needs a bunch of fat sucking procedures. That too tight outfit and the straight string hair did her no favours. Meanwhile the  buttons on Zied’s purple shirt were working overtime.

This was one of the more entertaining tell all’s in a long while and Mike is cruel and insufferable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
(edited)

I could tell by the preview this Tell Nothing would actually bring some entertainment.  

Poor pitiful Andrew.  He washed his hair (and maybe even showered) for nothing.  Of course, I still don't believe a single thing about he and Amira's story, so I'll just sit back and giggle at every dry-cry she produces or any tantrums he throws.  I think they're both ready for their close ups but Mr Demille is nowhere around to appreciate their efforts.  Looks like Jovi also smells something wafting off of their story (according to the previews), so I can't wait to see that discussion unfold.  

Julia thinking the solution to any unhappiness with one's body is the gym.  I'm pretty sure no amount of circuits at the gym was going to reduce Yara's "potato" nose (I loved it when Yara used that phrase).   Now that they have their TLC paycheck, maybe she and Brandon will actually get their own place.  I somehow doubt this, though, as they're probably gunning for a spot on HEA.  On their own, they're pretty snoozeworthy, but if they add in the drama of still residing with Parents Brandon, they might just get a spot.  

I totally believe Mike's mother about the conversation she and Mike had a couple of days before the wedding.  Of course, I think his intent all along was to ship her back without marrying her, collect his TLC paycheck and call it a wrap.  

On another Mike note, this shithead couldn't even leave Natalie a handwritten note or sent her a text to tell her he'd gone out to clear his head and would be back later?  Seriously?  What a dick move.  

Speaking of dick moves, WTF with Mother Mike asking Neighbor Mike to stand up and object at her son's wedding?  For what possible reason?  Because they fight a lot?  That's some straight up crazy shit that my own family would stoop so low as to do.  I was glad Neighbor Mike refused.  

Yara looked lovely.  I really do hope Jovi has gotten his shit together and they make it.  Maybe fatherhood will inspire him to nut up and act like a grown assed man and not a punk who lets a door slam into his wife's face.  I'm still giving Jovi the side-eye since he pulled that stunt.  And unlike Mother Brandon or Mother Mike, Mother Jovi calls him out on his shit.  "You've been having a bachelor party for the last 10-12 years."  You go, Mother Jovi, tell it like it is (and like we all see it).  

This is the first Tell All in ages that actually delivered.  I can't wait until the next part.  🍿🍷

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Rebecca will lose her crap over a female coworker.   Rebecca, they are at work

I think Zied's training is in HVAC, so he probably won't have many (if any!) female co-workers on the job site. But back in the office and customer's homes, it will be a different story! 

17 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Andrew looks like he's auditioning for What We Do In the Shadows.

OMG, yes! I was trying to think of what his outfit reminded me of, and you nailed it! Bat! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Felt a little badly for Natalie. I would think the ring is in hiding so Mike wouldn't take it back

I'll bet you're right! She was probably afraid he was going to wrestle it off her finger so she left it behind for safe-keeping. They're so obviously not together! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

This is the first Tell All in ages that actually delivered.  I can't wait until the next part.  🍿🍷

No one walked off!  Wonder if they said, hey due to Covid you have to stay put.  

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'll bet you're right! She was probably afraid he was going to wrestle it off her finger so she left it behind for safe-keeping. They're so obviously not together! 

All the clutching of pearls when Nat said she was not wearing her ring.  THE HORROR!  Lots of people take off their rings, it means nothing, unless it means something, ya know?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, CruiseDiva said:

The cosmetic procedures Rebecca described that she had were a surprise. Actually, I don't think her appearance was improved that much and those weren't cheap procedures. Also they aren't covered by medical insurance. She's supposed to be so broke...

I'm venturing a guess that those procedures were comped in exchange for Rebecca's appearing in the Sono Bello commercials. Others on this franchise have had various treatments (like Darcey's veneers, Angela's botox) and even when we wondered how they could afford them (like all the work Larissa had) but the doctors, estheticians, clinics, etc. got free advertising. The only difference was that Rebecca didn't mention SB by name on the show, but I'm sure it's all over her Instagram. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, CruiseDiva said:

The cosmetic procedures Rebecca described that she had were a surprise. Actually, I don't think her appearance was improved that much and those weren't cheap procedures. Also they aren't covered by medical insurance. She's supposed to be so broke... I wonder how she paid for them in addition to her princess wedding at the resort complete with a horse drawn carriage. Good for her losing weight, but she still has a very unattractive double chin and doesn't look younger. I had to laugh when Natalie admitted getting her lips done and that she was surprised that they turned out so big.

I'm sure the procedures were comped or she received at a very deep discount in exchange for the commercial she is on touting the procedure/doctor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I realize English is a difficult language, but Julia needs to enrol in some ESL classes or she’ll fall into the habit of always saying things like ‘Him not know’. 

When I hear Julie not speaking correctly, I always wonder if, in private conversations, Brandon corrects her.   I know I would.   How else will she, or others, learn?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I was team Yara all the way when she was calling Julia out. Julia set herself up for all of Betty's craziness when she decided she hated the apartment based on a picture. She either hates working on the farm or she's doing it to help Brandon. She needs to pick a struggle,  which is what Yara was getting at. Yara was also correct in telling her that she was being judgmental of Rebecca's plastic surgery and Zied's desire to have some work done. 

Mother mullet is just as disgusting as Betty. As Rebecca stated,  Mike is grown man who can make his own decisions.  

Andrew looks like he stole his clothes from one of the toddlers in his daycare. 

Edited by spunky
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Speaking of dick moves, WTF with Mother Mike asking Neighbor Mike to stand up and object at her son's wedding?  For what possible reason?  Because they fight a lot?  That's some straight up crazy shit that my own family would stoop so low as to do.  I was glad Neighbor Mike refused.  

Even if she'd strongarmed someone into "objecting", it MEANS NOTHING. The question is "does anyone know of any legal impediment why these two can't get married", not "does anyone think these two aren't right for each other?". No one can stand up at wedding and shout "These two fight all the time! They shouldn't get married!" Anyone who did that would be hustled out and bundled into a cab toot sweet. (yes I know that's not how its spelled. I'm being funny).

2 minutes ago, Shauna said:

When I hear Julie not speaking correctly, I always wonder if, in private conversations, Brandon corrects her.   I know I would.   How else will she, or others, learn?  

Maybe she forgets her tenses when she gets upset or emotional. Her English is miles better than my Russian so I don't see a problem. 

A prominent neonatologist at a local hospital is Vietnamese and scrambles his pronouns, for example. Shrug. It is very difficult to speak a second language all day. 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, spunky said:

Mother mullet

A real beauty to go along with her asshole behavior.  Your son is no prize, well maybe if you entered him into a livestock show for pigs.

• LOL 7
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Even if she'd strongarmed someone into "objecting", it MEANS NOTHING. The question is "does anyone know of any legal impediment why these two can't get married", not "does anyone think these two aren't right for each other?". No one can stand up at wedding and shout "These two fight all the time! They shouldn't get married!" Anyone who did that would be hustled out and bundled into a cab toot sweet. (yes I know that's not how its spelled. I'm being funny).

Mike's mom was really grasping at straws, no?

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Stephanie.....shocking she isn't there but then again, isnt' she suing TLC? 

She's suing TLC partly because, during a producer-requested sitdown on the sand with Ryan, she was bitten by sand fleas. She's requesting damages for Pain & Suffering for the sand flea bites and an ensuing infection. No, I am not making this up.

14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. Some people think that if someone stands up and objects, the whole wedding is called off. What actually happens (according to a friend who's an Episcopal Bishop) is the ceremony is temporarily stopped while everyone goes in the back and determines what the objection is. Legitimate objections would include personal knowledge of the objector that it was a sham marriage, or one of them was cheating without the other party's knowledge, or (as you mentioned) there was some legal impediment. If the objection is not considered valid, then everyone goes back out and the ceremony resumes where it left off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

A real beauty to go along with her asshole behavior.  Your son is no prize, well maybe if you entered him into a livestock show for pigs.

Please don't insult pigs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

What's Tiffany's husband's name?  I've had poodles in the past - identical hair cut.   Except mine always came home with a little bow in her hair.

Ronald. 

On superficial notes- I liked the dress Natalie wore, i thought the color was gorgeous and the shape was really flattering for being filmed sitting down. 

I think Julia's English is wonderful, also she just arrived, and I can understand messing up her tenses when she is emotional. I wouldn't mind Brandon helping her with some vocabulary privately, but from what we have seen both he and Jovi were total dicks over the women's English. When Julia said "drink medicine" Brandon made fun of her, and when Yara didn't know the word for "hanger" Jovi was a smart ass- thats not okay on a human level, and that's your woman. Maybe helping them with the word so they can improve, and not being judgy because Brandon and Jovi dont speak any other languages so they have no room to criticize. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

She's suing TLC partly because, during a producer-requested sitdown on the sand with Ryan, she was bitten by sand fleas. She's requesting damages for Pain & Suffering for the sand flea bites and an ensuing infection. No, I am not making this up.

Exactly. Some people think that if someone stands up and objects, the whole wedding is called off. What actually happens (according to a friend who's an Episcopal Bishop) is the ceremony is temporarily stopped while everyone goes in the back and determines what the objection is. Legitimate objections would include personal knowledge of the objector that it was a sham marriage, or one of them was cheating without the other party's knowledge, or (as you mentioned) there was some legal impediment. If the objection is not considered valid, then everyone goes back out and the ceremony resumes where it left off.

Right. Like Mr. Rochester and Jane Eyre. Poor old crazy Bertha was stashed away in the attic and that asshole thought he could get away with committing bigamy. (My favorite unpopular literary opinion is that Mr. Rochester is not a darkly romantic hero. He's a selfish, spoiled, mean-spirited jerk. Don't even get me started on how he led Blanche on, or his treatment of Adele). 

37 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

On superficial notes- I liked the dress Natalie wore, i thought the color was gorgeous and the shape was really flattering for being filmed sitting down. 

I think Julia's English is wonderful, also she just arrived, and I can understand messing up her tenses when she is emotional. I wouldn't mind Brandon helping her with some vocabulary privately, but from what we have seen both he and Jovi were total dicks over the women's English. When Julia said "drink medicine" Brandon made fun of her, and when Yara didn't know the word for "hanger" Jovi was a smart ass- thats not okay on a human level, and that's your woman. Maybe helping them with the word so they can improve, and not being judgy because Brandon and Jovi dont speak any other languages so they have no room to criticize. 

Natalie looked really good last night. Her makeup was nice too. 

Brandon and Jovi, what a pair of douchebros. They should be ashamed. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Brandon and Jovi, what a pair of douchebros. They should be ashamed. 

Let's drop THEM off in their wives' country and see how THEY get along.  Everyone they come in contact with is REQUIRED to ridicule their language and pronunciations.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

All the clutching of pearls when Nat said she was not wearing her ring.  THE HORROR!

If she wants to keep it, how else can it remain safe?  She doesn't know if Mike will grab it...if Mike's mother will appear in person and they'll BOTH throttle Natalie to get that VALUABLE family heirloom.  Take that ring, and run, Natalie.  You've earned it and more...simply with all the housecleaning.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Back Atcha said:

Take that ring, and run, Natalie.  You've earned it and more...simply with all the housecleaning.

Hell yeah she did! That place (even if it was a spare property on his land used for filming) was a nasty mess when she landed. Kitty litter alone is enough to make me go back to the airport, lol. Ad that to his man funk odor and just general hovel status....girlfriend earned her rock

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Julia came across a bit like Brandon's mom.

Perhaps that was and remains Brandon's attraction!

She is still stuck on the farm, has no apartment, has no real life. She didn't mention if she had any job except for taking care of the animals. Yara is right in that Julia is on the wrong visa and should have been hired as farm help.

Yara needs her own show.  She's smart, quick-witted...and doesn't back down.

She does not know Rebecca and is in no place to give marital or diet advice. It's not always that easy to go to the gym and change your looks.

Dear Julia, come back to us when you're FIFTY...let's see how great you look after:

• Minimal sexual activity with that BOY in your shared bedroom ON THE FARM
  • Taking Betty's orders on work, sex, and birth control
  • Having three ungrateful kids (but are they Brandon's?) who left as soon as they could drive
  • Decades of cleaning up after goats, pigs, dogs, and Betty ON THE FARM

Are you still the tiny fit little dancer who's giving the older generations lessons on health and fitness?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10