Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Tell All (Part 1)

• Start Topic

On 4/20/2021 at 5:47 PM, RealReality said:

That whole outfit was unfortunate.  I turned the corner on Rebecca.  She needs to become an ambassador for stitch fix so someone can find her a decent outfit.  

She looked horrid and yet she thought she was sexy. Oh well. I saw her jowly face and limp hair. Why didn't she get herself presentable for the tell-all?  When eveyone was saying how great she looked. I wondered what I was missing.  Pizza-loving Z will be looking to trade up soon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 4/19/2021 at 7:55 PM, Rt66vintage said:

Well, I'm just now watching Natalie getting dressed before her sad, desperate wedding to Mike on day 90.

She's in her white dress she brought from Ukraine. Natalie, you're fat. Your ass and boobs are twice the size they were when you arrived, you're not beautiful, your clothes look painted on, and your hair is a frizzy mess.

I'm laughing to myself thinking about your  riding on Mike's luggage cart today and his inability to drag you through the airport. 

You're a helpless crybaby spinster who doesn't open your mouth to speak; you ain't the coquettish young chick you think you are. How dare you call my fellow Americans fat, stupid, ugly or whore. You need to get off my TV. 

Natalie is 100% selfish and not in control of her mouth or actions. How do we Americans know that she's not some Ukranian whore herself?  Mike should have sent her back as soon as she spouted that "what's your IQ, mine is high" insult.  I swear her brain is as fuzzy as her hair.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Natalie is 100% selfish and not in control of her mouth or actions. How do we Americans know that she's not some Ukranian whore herself?  Mike should have sent her back as soon as she spouted that "what's your IQ, mine is high" insult.  I swear her brain is as fuzzy as her hair.

THIS!!  

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

She looked horrid and yet she thought she was sexy. Oh well. I saw her jowly face and limp hair. Why didn't she get herself presentable for the tell-all?  When eveyone was saying how great she looked. I wondered what I was missing.  Pizza-loving Z will be looking to trade up soon.

Yeah, that confused me too.  If there is ever a time to go all out and spend some money on hair, makeup and clothes it has to be when you're on a televised reunion show after losing a lot of weight and getting plastic surgery!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think Becky's huge, ugly skirt was to make her look like she lost more weight than she did.   

I bet Amira will show up on another season of this show, with her new U.S. guy.    

I think the part with Jovi, and some others claiming that Amira's story about getting detained, and sent back home was shady, was because it's the storyline for stirring up more interest.  I hope Jovi realizes that his trips and immigration are sponsored by his employing company, and he will never be there without all of the rules being followed, and everything ready.   I'll be totally shocked if that's their real view, or that we won't see Amira again.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
On 4/25/2021 at 1:19 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Becky's huge, ugly skirt was to make her look like she lost more weight than she did.   

I bet Amira will show up on another season of this show, with her new U.S. guy.    

I think the part with Jovi, and some others claiming that Amira's story about getting detained, and sent back home was shady, was because it's the storyline for stirring up more interest.  I hope Jovi realizes that his trips and immigration are sponsored by his employing company, and he will never be there without all of the rules being followed, and everything ready.   I'll be totally shocked if that's their real view, or that we won't see Amira again.   

I dont hate amira, i like that she is fashionable and I'd never get tired of enviously looking at that hair. 

But she is not good TV.  The only reason she ever was good TV is because Andrew was such an entitled jackass.   

I hope her new guy is nice, normal, loves her to bits and they ride off into sunset to a sephora somewhere.  

And frankly, if she does the show again, I'd be a little suspicious about her claims of high anxiety.  Reality TV only works when people are in conflict or high pressure situations.  If she has an anxiety problem as bad as what she has presented she shouldn't put herself in this position.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

I dont hate amira, i like that she is fashionable and I'd never get tired of enviously looking at that hair. 

But she is not good TV.  The only reason she ever was good TV is because Andrew was such an entitled jackass.   

I hope her new guy is nice, normal, loves her to bits and they ride off into sunset to a sephora somewhere.  

And frankly, if she does the show again, I'd be a little suspicious about her claims of high anxiety.  Reality TV only works when people are in conflict or high pressure situations.  If she has an anxiety problem as bad as what she has presented she shouldn't put herself in this position.  

Was Amira coming over to the States on the K1 visa or was it another  visa (I think I read spoilers Andrew didn’t sponsor her visa)... I feel like either way, if agents watch this show they might flag her next visa (but is this level of immigration fraud really all that interesting?) .  . I wonder if that will impact her ability to be on the show. Or maybe, she’ll just film in the States on a tourist visa. IDK... I feel like it’ll be more difficult for her to stay on... how is Jesse (of Darcy fame) able to stay on? 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
I don’t know how to construct the past tense
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Was Amira coming over to the States on the K1 visa or was it another  visa (I think I read spoilers Andrew didn’t sponsor her visa)... I feel like either way, if agents watch this show they might flag her next visa (but is this level of immigration fraud really all that interesting?) .  . I wonder if that will impact her ability to be on the show. Or maybe, she’ll just film in the States on a tourist visa. IDK... I feel like it’ll be more difficult for her to stay on... how is Jesse (of Darcy fame) able to stay on? 

I just don't think she is worth the trouble.  And if she has the anxiety she says she does she can never be entertaining TV. 

Say what you will about Angela, its hard to turn away when she goes bull in a China shop.  I also love her little rainbow coalition of grandchildren.

• Love 4
On 4/20/2021 at 3:24 PM, Xebug67 said:

What made me loathe her during that prior season was my feeling that she didn't give a hoot about Tarik at all, and was merely using him for a green card, when what I saw from him during their prior season was a guy who was bending over backwards, sideways, and upside down for this seemingly ungrateful, unpleasant girl.

I had to give him credit for enduring that crazy and insanely long religious ceremony that her parents were participating in, in an effort to demonstrate his respect for what was important in her parents and Hazel's lives.

I was shocked this season to see what appeared to be a complete turnabout of her feelings towards Tarik, because in their prior season she seemed to not be able to abide the site or feel of him in any way whatsoever, and I didn't attribute that behavior on her part to shyness or coyness.  Rather, to me it seemed like she had an absolute revulsion towards him.

That was my thought when I first saw Hazel, she literally screwed her nose up when she was close to Tarik. Remember it took about 3 days running through airports and changing planes for him to finally get to her. I think I could've smelled him through my television. I hope he dumps Ms. Sourpuss.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

That was my thought when I first saw Hazel, she literally screwed her nose up when she was close to Tarik. Remember it took about 3 days running through airports and changing planes for him to finally get to her. I think I could've smelled him through my television. I hope he dumps Ms. Sourpuss.

I remember a scene where they were standing in a body of water and his arms were around her and she looked SO uncomfortable.  He was like, "I love you!" and she looked like she was made of wax or something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/27/2021 at 3:13 PM, RealReality said:

Say what you will about Angela, its hard to turn away when she goes bull in a China shop.

Okay, I will. I cringe over Everything Angela. Most annoying is that CACKLE when she says something she considers funny, raunchy, or inappropriate.   CacklingHen.thumb.jpg.84c36730a8a30534afbd041d3c54fabb.jpg

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Okay, I will. I cringe over Everything Angela. Most annoying is that CACKLE when she says something she considers funny, raunchy, or inappropriate.  

Don’t forget the head turn to the right that accompanies every time she cackles at her own inappropriate trashy comments 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/30/2021 at 11:26 AM, Back Atcha said:

Okay, I will. I cringe over Everything Angela. Most annoying is that CACKLE when she says something she considers funny, raunchy, or inappropriate.   CacklingHen.thumb.jpg.84c36730a8a30534afbd041d3c54fabb.jpg

Lol, your Angela is my Danielle. Nervous laughing after everything she says, inappropriate laughing after anything anyone says. In the talking heads on Single Life she's almost normal, "I think I found a love connection..." now think about Mohammed for a moment then scrunch her face up and squeeze a few tears out. Oh dear...

• LOL 2
On 5/3/2021 at 5:49 AM, Rt66vintage said:

Lol, your Angela is my Danielle. Nervous laughing after everything she says, inappropriate laughing after anything anyone says. In the talking heads on Single Life she's almost normal, "I think I found a love connection..." now think about Mohammed for a moment then scrunch her face up and squeeze a few tears out. Oh dear...

I will never forget how Mohammed told the world that her cooch stank.  How is there ever any coming back from that?  

• LOL 2
On 5/3/2021 at 7:49 AM, Rt66vintage said:

In the talking heads on Single Life she's almost normal, "I think I found a love connection..."

Good gosh, can't anyone just find someone to talk to?  If there is chemistry, great, but if not, you have (maybe) a friend.  Some people thought the guy in Maryland was rude when he downed a Claw and said, "Nope, peace out" and left but you know what?  Yes it was harsh but looking back at my 20's I wish a few guys had said that to me.  Maybe with a nicer tone and drinking a Bartles and James, but hey you get the idea!!

• Love 3

Amira behaves like a woman who is abused and is having post traumatic stress.  Andrew is one of the most selfish self-centered immature douche this show has ever had.  He’s a fat f*ck and makes Colt look like an angel. 

Rebecca is trying to re-live her twenties. But she is as insecure as hell and will be miserable and will ultimately drive zied away.  She has cute eyes but the rest of her is a mess. Zied is meh.   He’s genuine. Likes video games and likes his sugar mama paying for things. I can’t respect guys like this (like Ryan and Harris)

Yara has the unfortunate habit of sounding like she is whining with everything she says. She was hard to listen to all season. Jovi is learning how to pay attention to her. I think they may work out in the end.  The baby does help them stay together. 

Hazel looks as if someone has given her anabolic steroids as her head is getting bigger and bigger everytime I see her. She is not an attractive woman.  And she wants a girlfriend? I can’t think of a worse way to start a relationship.  Tarik will get bored of Hazel quickly. 

Mike is not sure if Natalie is the right woman for him  he should have done the right thing and stood by his  decision not to marry  but he wussed out and now is married to  the high IQ vegetarian insecure nut job.  Oh well, he will learn  Natalie will cry a river of tears over the next several years as she will be upset with every drink that Mike drinks, every piece of red meat that Mike consumes and every pound that mike gains  

Julia is young and naive   I find her genuine.  She was my favorite person this season.  Brandon needs to grow a pair and cut the cord  

• Love 2
On 5/15/2021 at 7:38 PM, Safadao said:

Oh well, he will learn  Natalie will cry a river of tears over the next several years as she will be upset with every drink that Mike drinks, every piece of red meat that Mike consumes and every pound that mike gains  

Mike and his mother cackle-gaslight to make Natalie as miserable and hopeless as possible. Those pounds Mike gains will be "regains," since he claims to have lost 90 pounds.  He's cockier right now because he lost so much weight.  In fact, he's a cruel SOB who continues to take cues/lessons from his mother--each thinks the other misfit is perfect.  They need to remain single and devoted to each other...only.  Natalie has her faults, but these two will cause her harm that may be permanent.  Begi, Natal'ya, begi !

On 4/20/2021 at 5:47 PM, RealReality said:

That whole outfit was unfortunate.  I turned the corner on Rebecca.  She needs to become an ambassador for stitch fix so someone can find her a decent outfit.  

I finally tried Stitch Fix and Gwinnie Bee and I have rec'd so many compliments!  Rebecca, take notice and give it a try.

• Love 1

I snickered when Julia said that Brandon's parents are always having people over. If the swingers rumor is true, anyway, although I can't imagine how discreet they could be that Brandon and Julia wouldn't know what was happening. Also, if it's true you'd think Brandon would have pointed out his parents' apparent moral double standards if they were so squicked out about Julia sleeping with him.

• Love 3
On 5/18/2021 at 9:14 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I finally tried Stitch Fix and Gwinnie Bee and I have rec'd so many compliments!  Rebecca, take notice and give it a try.

My boss started doing Stitch Fix because she wanted to polish up her work look. (Engineering professors aren't really a benchmark for fashion). Her stylist is a genius. The stuff she picks is right on the money, looks great, fits the brief, and my boss couldn't be happier with them.

• Love 1