Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E18: Tell All (Part 1)

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

I often wonder how these working-class people on this show have the money for all these cosmetic surgeries. It's not like they get paid that much for being on this show. Rebecca manages a fast food restaurant, but can afford cosmetic surgeries? Big Angela is a hospice aide but SHE can afford all these cosmetic surgeries? Where are these people getting the money for this? Or are they just going into debt and paying on it forever?

More likely the cost is seriously reduced or comped for x number of tags on social media for a year or 18months. Depending on the number of followers they have it may be worth the surgeon's time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

3. Julia, who is what, not even 25, has no room to condescendingly tell people to just "go to the gym"  Let me hear her talking that mess in 15 years.  HOWEVER as someone who is in the research phase right now, its pretty widely accepted that lipo and plastic surgery are not supposed to be a substitute for diet and exercise.  With lipo I think that the most they can remove is like 15 pounds, and they recommend that you be within like 8-10 pounds of your goal weight.  It makes me wonder what nonsense Rebecca has been putting in Zied's head.

No self-respecting 27 year old guy ever talks about getting lipo.  I've never heard any guy I know say that, at any age.  He needs to get his lazy ass to a gym or work out from home.  Start jogging, do some crunches, lift some weights.  Guys can drop weight fast, especially at his age.  Convert the fat to muscle.  You can eat pizza, just limit it to one meal a day.  Eat healthy the rest of the day.  Eat some Clif Bars.  Or you can have your lipo and put all the fat back on in a month because you still eat crap and sit on the couch playing video games all day, sheesh.

• Love 14

Shallow note: I want to know where I can get the dress Natalie was wearing and the earring/ear cuff Yara had on.

When Zied and Rebecca arrived to the tell all she was in jeans and I thought dang her butt looked huge. Then she stated she lost two pant sizes. I was like wait..what how big was she. And i am not body shaming. I am writing this as I eat a snack and have gained like 15 to 20 quarantine pounds.

Andrew looked like he was wearing a Halloween costume. I would not want my kids at their daycare.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Fixed it for you.  Bolding made me laugh out loud.  

Look, Brandon and Julia, you want to live with Mommy and Daddy and play house?  Let's get out your tax returns, see what you made and we will split the bills accordingly.  Looks like you make this much so you are responsible for 35% of the upkeep of the house.  Here is the mortgage, the cable/stream, gas, electric, garbage, etc, and it looks like your portion is $XXX a month.  You can pay on the 1st and the 15th if that is easier.  Don't like it?  Leave.   And I, too, will prepare myself for the rotten tomatoes but I told my kids, from the time they were, 9 or 10:  I AM NOT RAISING MY GRANDCHILDREN.  There is a reason I waited until I was 32, not going back to the well again, thanks.

Julia was really the bright spot until the tell all.  Lecturing, complaining, telling people to go to a gym and eat better.  If it were that easy many countries would not have an obesity problem.

I agree!

My college age sons and I joke about that:  I will (jokingly!) say Mommy is here!  and they look at me like, yeah no.  We laugh about it.  It is all in good fun.

Both Mike and Zied looked like they need to take the McDonald's app of their phones.  Those dollar a day meals are adding up, guys.

Right on! 

I get so mad seeing people have children and then assume that they can dump them on grandparents as a free, full time sitter.  

People say that grandparents like it and im sure many do like it.  But I often feel as they they aren't particularly asked, it's just assumed and they are guilted into it.  Like "you don't want to watch your own grandkids full time?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

I often wonder how these working-class people on this show have the money for all these cosmetic surgeries. It's not like they get paid that much for being on this show. Rebecca manages a fast food restaurant, but can afford cosmetic surgeries? Big Angela is a hospice aide but SHE can afford all these cosmetic surgeries? Where are these people getting the money for this? Or are they just going into debt and paying on it forever?

Is Rebecca doing Sonabella ads in exchange for procedures? That's what I've read, she's in their commercials. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Goodtimes said:

Is Rebecca doing Sonabella ads in exchange for procedures? That's what I've read, she's in their commercials. 

She posted a nearly naked Before and After picture on her Instagram. Her stomach looks like it is improved, but her butt is still huge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ugh, so many thoughts. Was Brandon sitting on a lawn chair or something? Why was Julia towering over him? What a freaking dweeb. Brandon's mom looked good with her hair grown out a little and dad with the shit eating grin was trying to act like he isn't a giant asshole.

Jovi and Yara were sweet, love me some Gwen.  Mike and Natalie, painful to witness as always. Andrew was doing some serious mouth breathing. Rebecca looked smoothed out a bit, but she and Zied were both busting out of their clothes. They'll both be huge in no time.

Who the heck was the bird hosting the show?  Discuss.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

PS, I swore that I would not sign up for discovery+. But then I saw a new show called “pig royalty” is on there. I actually have some very good friends whose sons showed pigs all through high school and their youngest son who is 16 now literally flies all over the country showing pigs for other people. They make a ton of money at it. And they all know who the competition is.
So, I signed up for discovery+ and now, I have access to all the additional shows. I broke my promise to myself. But now I swear that after six months I am canceling so that I don’t pay for it. Anyway what should I watch? I’m kind of dreading having to sift through it all so if you can help me that would be wonderful.

Same.  Caved and signed up for the primo-edition no commercials version.  Some interesting stuff.  Will check out Pig Royalty along with all the 90 DF spinoffs except HEA.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sauce62 said:

Ugh, so many thoughts. Was Brandon sitting on a lawn chair or something? Why was Julia towering over him? What a freaking dweeb. Brandon's mom looked good with her hair grown out a little and dad with the shit eating grin was trying to act like he isn't a giant asshole.

Jovi and Yara were sweet, love me some Gwen.  Mike and Natalie, painful to witness as always. Andrew was doing some serious mouth breathing. Rebecca looked smoothed out a bit, but she and Zied were both busting out of their clothes. They'll both be huge in no time.

Who the heck was the bird hosting the show?  Discuss.

The host is Shaun. She's hosted the Tell All for the past several years/seasons. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I seem to recall at one of the Tell Nothings, they brought in pizza for all of them.  

Yes, I’ll never forget Dinyell forlornly wandering around carrying a leftover slice on a paper plate at the end of one of the Tell Alls.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, RealReality said:

Right on! 

I get so mad seeing people have children and then assume that they can dump them on grandparents as a free, full time sitter.  

People say that grandparents like it and im sure many do like it.  But I often feel as they they aren't particularly asked, it's just assumed and they are guilted into it.  Like "you don't want to watch your own grandkids full time?"

First bolding:  You mean like on "Unexpected"? the show I can not stomach?

Second bolding:  Me:  No, no I really don't but thanks a bunch for asking.

Is it wrong that we are going on a little weekend away and I asked hubby:  "We are getting home by 7 on Sunday.....right?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Rebecca twirling like Kenya Moore showing off her machine-induced “weight loss” while still the size of a porta potty was so ridiculous.

Also I am a Botox user and I feel like Botox was the least of her worries. Yes she looks smoother...she reminds me a bit of Mrs. Potatohead now in fact... but it’s the equivalent to the local trash dump repainting their front sign and leaving the rest the same. (Again I think the lipo was pointless and I think she had already outeaten any results by the time they filled the reunion anyway.)

I’m only being this mean since she was on stage gloating acting as if she had some sort of actual meaningful transformation. Girl no. BTW Botox wears off pretty quick and requires visits 3-4 times a year to maintain. She probably will need to pay around $500 a pop each time to keep that potato frozen. So an expense but not impossible. In fact I’m shocked more reality cast members do not get Botox. I’d have assumed Yara Julia and Natalie would have already gotten it. Maybe I need to spend some time outside of LA....🤔 

I will say Rebecca appears to be a nice person as the rest of the cast seems to like her a lot. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HelloOutThere said:

Rebecca twirling like Kenya Moore showing off her machine-induced “weight loss” while still the size of a porta potty was so ridiculous.

Also I am a Botox user and I feel like Botox was the least of her worries. Yes she looks smoother...she reminds me a bit of Mrs. Potatohead now in fact... but it’s the equivalent to the local trash dump repainting their front sign and leaving the rest the same. (Again I think the lipo was pointless and I think she had already outeaten any results by the time they filled the reunion anyway.)

I’m only being this mean since she was on stage gloating acting as if she had some sort of actual meaningful transformation. Girl no. BTW Botox wears off pretty quick and requires visits 3-4 times a year to maintain. She probably will need to pay around $500 a pop each time to keep that potato frozen. So an expense but not impossible. In fact I’m shocked more reality cast members do not get Botox. I’d have assumed Yara Julia and Natalie would have already gotten it. Maybe I need to spend some time outside of LA....🤔 

I will say Rebecca appears to be a nice person as the rest of the cast seems to like her a lot. 

Rebeccas outfit was so wrong for showcasing any weight loss.  

Rebeccas face looks like a poorly done kabuki mask. 

She did such big things, she lost all this weight, she got plastic surgery, she got fillers. 

Why not go the last mile and pay a few bucks to have a stylist pick out something nice that could showcase all the time and money you've invested in yourself? 

That bumble bee look with the tights felt very 2010s and was so unflattering.  I like an asymmetric skirt, I do.  But it almost looked like an asymmetric wrap skirt?  And if you're doing the most with a skirt, IMO you should put it with a simple top.  It's not easy and it's why I soooo prefer dresses.   

The reunion is going to get more eyeballs than rebeccas Instagram, so it's the best place to advertise and for that reason alone Rebecca should have spent a few bucks to really look good.  

I thought Natalie told Rebecca not to come for her.   Seems like they had history....I was curious about that.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Yeah I agree with you. I dont think Rebecca is a mean spirited or bad human being- she is probably, kind and fun (even if she is immature), but a hair cut/color/texture, better outfit, nicer makeup would've done her wonders. I am not against plastic surgery if thats one someone wants to do, but people have pre-conceived notions about "what looks good" or "sexy" and dont actually achieve the look they were going for. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Mellybelly said:

Speaking of Rebecca's outfit, am I the only one to notice you could see right up her skirt while she was sitting on the couch?

I missed her “Sharon Stoning” the viewers. I’ll have to rewatch 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I just thought of this... with the commonality of Ukraine ladies, I noticed none of them REALLY seemed friendly with Natalie.  I would have expected one of them to jump in with one of Natalie's scenes to reiterate why Mike yanking her around isn't like sending someone back to .... Canada.  Or even a friendly "Hey Ukraine Sister!".  Julia and Yara had it, but neither of them seemed at all interested in Natalie.  

I mean, I did mentally check out a few times while my eyes were still on the screen though... even during the plastic surgery discussion, Julia and Yara really only spoke with Rebecca and not much with Natalie, right?  

IDK why I am concerned, either.  I need to kill time at work today.  So I'm avoiding thinking about work.  LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Natalie is in her mid 30s. Few girls in their 20s would spend much time with someone older. She may be seen as competition.  Not that their dudes are better than Mike.

Edited by Frozendiva
Typo
  • Love 1

A few things made me cringe this episode.

1. I think Julia was auditioning for Pillow Talk. She would not stop talking and was surprisingly judgemental. I really liked her and felt bad for her, but now - not so much. I liked when Yara told her about her judgy self. I agreed with her; if you want to have something done for yourself, then have at it. Yara has become so much more confident in herself throughout the season and really grew on me last night.

2. Not only did Gross Malone Andrew wash his greasy hair, he got it highlighted as well. I don't blame Amira for not wanted to talk with him there. He would just keep talking over her like he did all season. What would surprise me is if he doesn't come back after all his puffing about leaving.

3. I wanted to reach through my TV screen & slap Mike anytime he spoke or shrugged. Fuck him. And his mother asking the neighbor to object to the marriage at the ceremony? Just shows me the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Didn't his mom push him to set a wedding date when she was visiting Mike & Natalie earlier in the season? Mike & Andrew are both emotional abusers, although I believe Mike has a wicked cruel streak to boot. 

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike & Andrew are both emotional abusers, although I believe Mike has a wicked cruel streak to boot. 

As I write this, please know:  I AM NOT DEFENDING MIKE.  He strikes me as someone who does NOT talk about feelings, suppresses negative feelings, and avoids conflict at all costs.  Throw in being divorced, having a mom who will do your dirty work (Will you object to the marriage, please neighbor?) and no wonder he is an asshole.  He needs therapy, NOW, to deal with all this crap in his life or he will continue to be a blob with no social life, coming home to a few beers in the evening and trolling for women outside his league, either domestically or abroad and wonder why they don't work out.  I know he and Nat met through friends but he may turn to the internet soon.  His whole shrugging and saying, "I don't know" and "We got a lot to work on" BUGGED me.  THEN WORK ON IT, DUMMY!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As I write this, please know:  I AM NOT DEFENDING MIKE.  He strikes me as someone who does NOT talk about feelings, suppresses negative feelings, and avoids conflict at all costs.  Throw in being divorced, having a mom who will do your dirty work (Will you object to the marriage, please neighbor?) and no wonder he is an asshole.  He needs therapy, NOW, to deal with all this crap in his life or he will continue to be a blob with no social life, coming home to a few beers in the evening and trolling for women outside his league, either domestically or abroad and wonder why they don't work out.  I know he and Nat met through friends but he may turn to the internet soon.  His whole shrugging and saying, "I don't know" and "We got a lot to work on" BUGGED me.  THEN WORK ON IT, DUMMY!

I don't think Mike is the good guy we saw in his first season at all.  There is something kinda ugly going on. But, due to his own stupidity and ego, he was between a rock and a hard place.  This marriage is, VERY CLEARLY, a bad idea and has been for a while.  No matter how sympathetic I was to Natalie in that car with Tamara, I think Natalie is cuckoo bananas and I think that anyone who is calling their fiance fat, ugly and stupid isn't a good human. 

I SUSPECT that Mike does a fair amount of button pushing and knowingly becomes more stoic knowing that it will set Natalie off.  But be that as it may, she was still an asshole for calling him fat, ugly and dumb and implying she was some sort of genius level catch of the century.  

I do not fault Mike for not wanting to get married.  I think he played chicken, hoping that Natalie would call it off and he wouldn't be the "bad guy" and got stuck when COVID became a big deal.  

1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

A few things made me cringe this episode.

1. I think Julia was auditioning for Pillow Talk. She would not stop talking and was surprisingly judgemental. I really liked her and felt bad for her, but now - not so much. I liked when Yara told her about her judgy self. I agreed with her; if you want to have something done for yourself, then have at it. Yara has become so much more confident in herself throughout the season and really grew on me last night.

2. Not only did Gross Malone Andrew wash his greasy hair, he got it highlighted as well. I don't blame Amira for not wanted to talk with him there. He would just keep talking over her like he did all season. What would surprise me is if he doesn't come back after all his puffing about leaving.

I agree 1000% with your first point.  I don't watch Pillow Talk, so I have no dog in the fight, but Julia was very clearly doing the most and I found it a turn off.  I understand that reality TV isn't real, but some people bring a degree of authenticity and entertainment.  For me, this season it was Yara and Jovi.  Julia comes off as a tryhard to me and its not authentic.  But, I don't find Julia's schtick amusing or authentic at all.  The over the top immaturity, the crying, the screeching, the willful misunderstanding of basic financial constraints and how babies happen only annoys me.  

As to the second point, I totally agree too.  Andrew only wants to manipulate, gaslight, trigger, bully and frustrate Amira.  Its just gross and oozy that he is so passionate in his demands to "confront" her.  It low-key feels like a stalker demanding the right to confront their victim at trial.  

Andrew is a habitual line stepper, and the same thing he is doing with the Sharp production staff is the same thing he has done with Amira.  He saw how far he could push, and then pushed a little more.  Andrew didn't just wake up one day knowing the most effective way to browbeat Amira into getting his way, it took time.  He is seeing how far he can push and bully them.  I will be ragey if they give into his demands.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 12
On 4/13/2021 at 11:04 AM, brilliantbreakfast said:

We tend to forget that they are also reality tv stars, receiving the salary and perks that go along with it.  As others have posted, the cosmetic procedures were probably comped in exchange for Rebecca advertising for them.  Also, many of these "celebs" do cameo videos, charging money to send a short video of themselves to their fans.  It seems like Rebecca and Zied are quite popular, so they may be making bank on Cameo.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/13/2021 at 12:07 PM, Stuckathome said:

Rebecca just posted a video of Zied picking up his dream car

Wondering what he is going to do with that car? Drive to a JOB? Is he working now?  Now he has the freedom to meet hot, young women. Rebecca what have you done, lol ? She bought him that car but has to put in 60 hrs. at the chicken place and had to live with her daughter before Zied came to town? She is such a dolt.

Regarding Rebecca's new look- she stopped wearing that awful matte red lipstick with the gross dark lipliner and she also finally trimmed and conditioned that scraggly awful hair and touched up her roots. Someone gave her a hair and makeup lesson. It wasn't only the botox and fillers.   

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

We tend to forget that they are also reality tv stars, receiving the salary and perks that go along with it.  As others have posted, the cosmetic procedures were probably comped in exchange for Rebecca advertising for them.  Also, many of these "celebs" do cameo videos, charging money to send a short video of themselves to their fans.  It seems like Rebecca and Zied are quite popular, so they may be making bank on Cameo.

Don’t forget Only Fans; though, as far as I know, none of the current cast have stooped to that.

• LOL 1
On 4/14/2021 at 6:10 PM, bichonblitz said:

Wondering what he is going to do with that car? Drive to a JOB?

I bet that Lexus is leased anyway. 

Edited to add: I haven’t seen the car scene myself, but read elsewhere it was a BMW, not a Lexus

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Natalie is in her mid 30s. Few girls in their 20s would spend much time with someone older. She may be seen as competition.  Not that their dudes are better than Mike.

That's actually something I learned when living abroad: you tend to gravitate towards people who share your language and country of origin regardless of age and gender, especially if you're in a rural place that doesn't offer a lot of interaction with fellow countrymen. When I'm traveling in the US and I meet someone twice my age from the West Coast it's usually just a brief exchange of pleasantries. Pick us up and set us in Hungary and it's like, "You're from Oregon and 51?! Omg, I'm from Kentucky and 22! My sister!!!" Instant buddies. 

The cast's lack of interaction with Natalie may be due to behind the scenes drama or could be Natalie keeping people at arm's length. It's interesting. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

Yes to all of your post!

I assume that Botox was a given for this crew, so they didn't bother to identify it when they "confessed" to whatever they had done already.  Yara already had several facial procedures; preventive Botox would merely be upkeep.  Of course, during the season, Natalie had claimed that her carrot breakfasts and dinner smoothies gave her glowing skin.  

Lipo was pointless for Rebecca, because she has much more weight to lose before she starts to contour her body.  On some Discovery+ preview, Molly fitted Rebecca with a the right bra, and it made a bigger difference than what I noticed on Sunday.  And, laser facials for Rebecca would be a better investment in combination with or in preparation for Botox.  She may embrace lasers when her tattoos fade and sag more - or to remove that Zied tattoo we all know she has . . . if she moves onto her next 27-year old fiance or he decides that he does want children.  (She really does appear to be a genuinely nice person.) 

I was intrigued by everyone's size, but didn't notice any real comparison opportunities.  Rebecca may be 5'10 or so (based on her laudable standing up to Angela in her B90 tell-all), and Zied is bigger than she is.  Andrew looked much wider and larger in the tell-all than I expected.  (Maybe it was the outfit.)  And, Jovi may be more diminutive than Brandon.  I guess I'll have to look harder on Part 2.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, I’ll never forget Dinyell forlornly wandering around carrying a leftover slice on a paper plate at the end of one of the Tell Alls.  

Wasn't she the one that actually took the leftover pizza? or was that Angela?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That's actually something I learned when living abroad: you tend to gravitate towards people who share your language and country of origin regardless of age and gender, especially if you're in a rural place that doesn't offer a lot of interaction with fellow countrymen. When I'm traveling in the US and I meet someone twice my age from the West Coast it's usually just a brief exchange of pleasantries. Pick us up and set us in Hungary and it's like, "You're from Oregon and 51?! Omg, I'm from Kentucky and 22! My sister!!!" Instant buddies. 

The cast's lack of interaction with Natalie may be due to behind the scenes drama or could be Natalie keeping people at arm's length. It's interesting. 

I had a coworker who came from Russia. She had significant issues. Most of her circle was other Russian Jews. Very standoffish and could be unpleasant. Yara and Julia probably have more in common and may not relate to Natalie or form a connection.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't think Mike is the good guy we saw in his first season at all.  There is something kinda ugly going on. But, due to his own stupidity and ego, he was between a rock and a hard place.  This marriage is, VERY CLEARLY, a bad idea and has been for a while.  No matter how sympathetic I was to Natalie in that car with Tamara, I think Natalie is cuckoo bananas and I think that anyone who is calling their fiance fat, ugly and stupid isn't a good human. 

And trying to change him.  I think you are right - he was playing a game of who will blink first and lost.

Andrew only wants to manipulate, gaslight, trigger, bully and frustrate Amira.  Its just gross and oozy that he is so passionate in his demands to "confront" her.  It low-key feels like a stalker demanding the right to confront their victim at trial.  

And he sees nothing wrong with it - "What?  I just want to talk to her!!"  What an ass.

I agree 1000% with your first point.  I don't watch Pillow Talk, so I have no dog in the fight, but Julia was very clearly doing the most and I found it a turn off. 

I don't want to see Brandon and Julia, nor his weird parents, on Pillow Talk.  People are snarky and funny on that show, she is just snarky.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, greekmom said:

On 4/14/2021 at 3:25 AM, magemaud said:

Wasn't she the one that actually took the leftover pizza? or was that Angela?

Yes, it was Dinyell, and now that I think of it, maybe she was carrying a pizza box, not just a slice on a plate. Angela’s memorable pizza scene was when she forced Mykul’s mother to try it in Nigeria because she wasn’t ”cookin’ no dinner” for her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And trying to change him.  I think you are right - he was playing a game of who will blink first and lost.

And he sees nothing wrong with it - "What?  I just want to talk to her!!"  What an ass.

I don't want to see Brandon and Julia, nor his weird parents, on Pillow Talk.  People are snarky and funny on that show, she is just snarky.

Of course Andrew doesn't see anything wrong with it.  He is a "nice guy" after all!  

Andrew, never once, stopped to think "this woman, who I allegedly love,  literally cannot stand to look at my face, is it even POSSIBLE I did something wrong?"

And while people may like Rebecca, what I saw was was her nodding at Andrew's angry screed.  Wasn't she "abused" by her ex?  She should see the signs.  

A man who responds to a woman not wanting to see him by trying to force the interaction is not okay. 

He wasn't even disappointed, he was enraged.  The whole thing was creepy, weird and gross. IMO.

Maybe he thought he was going to rehab his image by browbeating Amira while he was dressed in that ridiculous getup but he didn't help himself at all.  The best thing he could have done for his image was stay home. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 16
25 minutes ago, CruiseDiva said:

Aha! But from what I read elsewhere, Stephanie is on Only Fans 😎

She’s not the only one. Elizabeth (Andrei’s wife) and at least one of her sisters; Larissa, and Coltee’s other girlfriend (I forget her name) are there, and maybe others.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Of course Andrew doesn't see anything wrong with it.  He is a "nice guy" after all!  

Andrew, never once, stopped to think "this woman, who I allegedly love,  literally cannot stand to look at my face, is it even POSSIBLE I did something wrong?"

And while people may like Rebecca, what I saw was was her nodding at Andrew's angry screed.  Wasn't she "abused" by her ex?  She should see the signs.  

A man who responds to a woman not wanting to see him by trying to force the interaction is not okay. 

He wasn't even disappointed, he was enraged.  The whole thing was creepy, weird and gross. IMO.

Maybe he thought he was going to rehab his image by browbeating Amira while he was dressed in that ridiculous getup but he didn't help himself at all.  The best thing he could have done for his image was stay home. 

Investigation Discovery is filled with shows with guys like this.  Take no for ran answer, will ya buddy boy?  He seems like the type to need, not want, to rub it in her face what she "missed" and then get her to apologize for some odd reason.  He is your classic "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!" kinda guy.   Sounds like Angela, come to think of it.  I never was a fan, won't watch her on HEA.  

As I have said before, he will lumber through life, making the same interpersonal, fashion, and hair mistakes and wondering why no one wants a nice guy like him.  Ugh.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Investigation Discovery is filled with shows with guys like this.  Take no for ran answer, will ya buddy boy?  He seems like the type to need, not want, to rub it in her face what she "missed" and then get her to apologize for some odd reason.  He is your classic "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!" kinda guy.   Sounds like Angela, come to think of it.  I never was a fan, won't watch her on HEA.  

As I have said before, he will lumber through life, making the same interpersonal, fashion, and hair mistakes and wondering why no one wants a nice guy like him.  Ugh.

LOL, I think Andrew is headed to a poor country to find a desperate rose type.  Just like fellow "nice guy" Ed.  

Fully agree with your assessment.  I've said it of other male participants on this show, but that petulant rage without even a scintilla of introspection was giving me all sorts of indle king realness. 

1 hour ago, Colfrmb said:

@brilliantbreakfast, I think Tarik filed for bankruptcy, for a second time.

Interesting.  He really seemed like one if the more financially stable adults on stage.  

• Love 4

I noticed that part 2, is only from 7 to 8 Central, so I have to make a note not to miss it.    

Andrew, and Mike's mom are my villains of the season.      After thinking about it, Betty might have been too pushy about Julia's birth control, but you know if Brandon and Julia pop out a kid, that Betty will be paying the bills.  My hero of the season is Gwen, who really stepped up to the plate for Yara, and her granddaughter, and if that marriage succeeds, then it will be because of her emotional support for Yara, and Jovi.   

Mike's mother, is despicable, and so are Andrew's mother and sister.    

Rebecca wearing that oversized skirt so she could claim she lost a lot more weight than she did was so funny.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I noticed that part 2, is only from 7 to 8 Central, so I have to make a note not to miss it.    

Andrew, and Mike's mom are my villains of the season.      After thinking about it, Betty might have been too pushy about Julia's birth control, but you know if Brandon and Julia pop out a kid, that Betty will be paying the bills.  My hero of the season is Gwen, who really stepped up to the plate for Yara, and her granddaughter, and if that marriage succeeds, then it will be because of her emotional support for Yara, and Jovi.   

Mike's mother, is despicable, and so are Andrew's mother and sister.    

Rebecca wearing that oversized skirt so she could claim she lost a lot more weight than she did was so funny.  

Don't forget the hosebeast sister.

Was Mother Brandon out of line for the birth control chatter?  Maybe, maybe not, but at least she was looking out for their future, not undercutting Julia and accusing her of faking a panic attack.  Hey Mother Andrew?  Your son's gf had a FREAKING PANIC ATTACK at the thought of flying here.  Chew on that with your annoying lisp, lady.

Andrew only cared......about Andrew.  "Is she okay?  Is she hurt?  Is there anything I can do to make her more comfortable?"  Nope.....just flounce away saying how unfair YOU are being treated.  Some guys just can't take a women with either confidence or new found confidence, can they?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ugh.  She's crowing about having lost two pant sizes, which equates to about 20 pounds give or take.  I wouldn't call that the large amount of weight she was purporting to have lost.  When she made the comment about all the weight she had lost, I was staring at my TV wondering from just where she had lost it...  

Then I realized Zied has found every pound she has lost plus some.   

And regarding the previews for next week, what the fuck is TLC going to accomplish with Sarah showing up to address Natalie's concerns about her and Mike cheating the night before her wedding?

She got married the next day, so why the hell would she admit to it, even if it had actually happened?  

I'm looking for her appearance to be much ado about nothing (except to make Natalie squirm and look crazy crazier).  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 4/13/2021 at 3:49 PM, RealReality said:

Right on! 

My Mom used to say that she raised her own 6 kids, and no way is she raising her grandkids! Too much of that happening these days, you birthed it, you raise it. End of story.

• Love 7
On 4/13/2021 at 6:24 PM, CruiseDiva said:

She posted a nearly naked Before and After picture on her Instagram. Her stomach looks like it is improved, but her butt is still huge.

If she doesn't change the way she eats, it will all come back and she might be larger than ever!

Plastic surgery works, but you have to change the way you use food, it's not like your fat will never return again!

• Love 3
On 4/14/2021 at 6:28 AM, HelloOutThere said:

Totally agree with all that you have said! Becky's face looked smoother, but her poor neck was just kind of in a puddle under her face. As long as she works at the chicken place, she has no hope of maintaining the fat that she got melted off. No hope at all.

• Love 2
On 4/14/2021 at 10:52 AM, Mellybelly said:

Speaking of Rebecca's outfit, am I the only one to notice you could see right up her skirt while she was sitting on the couch?  I kept thinking she should have crossed her legs!

It seemed like she had no idea how to sit while wearing a skirt, she sat as if she was still wearing her jeans!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2