Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi friends! I'm still in work hell and am working right now as we type. No watching or snarking on 600-Lb for me tonight.

I am hoping work will settle down in another week or so, I can't keep up this pace. I'm not a youngster anymore. 

On a positive note, I occasionally share my own "weight loss journey." Due to calorie restriction and walking, I've lost 56 pounds over the past 7 munts. I feel a lot better health wise and frankly looks wise. But unlike Brianne, I still cannot fit into a Medium sized article of clothing 🤣

I miss you all so so mach.

Are you staying under 1200 calories a day?? 😉 

• Love 2
Just now, nytonc said:

I must have missed this beauty the first time around. Another genius who knows better than Dr Now. 

She was a special case. 

Dr. Now kept her from the surgery that she deserved, after she'd worked so hard and lost 9 lbs in 2 months. And took a lot of drugs and stuff.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I just can’t believe doctors give these fuckers narcotics for this dumb shit. I went to the er a few times before my Crohn’s diagnosis absolutely broken down in pain. I was given Motrin. 

Yup, I've had many major surgeries and discharged with 6 of something, maybe tylenol with codeine after the last one LOL

• Love 1

She is playing Dr. Paradise.  He can’t prescribe - he’s a psychologist.  So, she’s barking up the wrong tree for drugs.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 8