Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

You can tell the paramedic that was trapped by the bed and the stretcher is a beginner, the other guy was well out of harm's way.  

Look at her trying to make her blood pressure go up.  

They better keep her away from the drug cabinet, or she'll refill her stash and leave. 

(Tell me Part 2 really isn't next week, or is it?)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I just invented a horrendous trailer trashy dessert---I made sugar free instant pudding with almond milk, and dumped it on a can of sugar free fruit cocktail. I call it a Trashy Trifle. It's marvelous!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I just invented a horrendous trailer trashy dessert---I made sugar free instant pudding with almond milk, and dumped it on a can of sugar free fruit cocktail. I call it a Trashy Trifle. It's marvelous!

Sugar free fruit cocktail? Sounds suspiciously close to sugar free jam. Be careful! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Angie is wigging out and thinking they're sending her to Arkham Asylum.

I missed the first half... did the husband take all the good drugs with him to Ohio when he left?  

Edited by Eldemarge
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wait...WHAT? They are going to spend 4 hours on this slurring, mushmouthed cow over two episodes, and Brianne and Justin had to share a 2 hour episode with another poundticipant?? Give me two solid hours of success FFS, just ONCE a season! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Angie is wigging out and think they're sending her to Arkham Asylum.

I missed the first half... did the husband take all the good drugs with him to Ohio when he left?  

Apparently he took all of them including her “heart medication”.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Angie is wigging out and think they're sending her to Arkham Asylum.

For the second time. ALLEGEDLY

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sugar free fruit cocktail? Sounds suspiciously close to sugar free jam. Be careful! 

I want photos - trashy for me means “made in an old jelly jar”!

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Arkham Asylum is only for the really cool villains!!!!!  Batman would turn up his nose at her!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

Since Dr. Paradise is a psychologist, can he prescribe meds? 

In most states, that would be a no.  Not sure if there are any that give any prescribing authority to clinical psychologists.

4 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

I want photos - trashy for me means “made in an old jelly jar”!

This makes me think of Steel Magnolias recipe for "Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa" (flour,, sugar, milk, canned peaches with juice), I STILL have never made that!

Edited by snarkish
recipe
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She should be sent to Hotel California where she has to listen to the song into perpetuity.

• LOL 4
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Seriously tho, why is she convinced she’ll be tied to a bed? She obviously can’t get in or out of one alone. 

She's a drug-seeking narcissist. She's going to say whatever she thinks will get her sympathy and drugs.

• Love 8

Psychologists can only prescribe psychotropic medications, and that's only in certain states, and not anything medical, and if they've taken certain courses.    It's really meant for areas without psychiatric services.   

She still managed to gain weight.    So who knows how much she actually gained.    

So now she's moving in with a neighbor?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2