Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

If Dave lives in this same complex, how are they going to fit all of her stuff in his apartment?  Presumably he had his own furniture already... Or is she putting some furniture into storage?  

Reminds me of a woman on hoarders who got very sick and a friend let her live with her for awhile. Well, since hoarders are gonna hoard, she was ruining this kind woman's home. They figured the only way to do so was to clean her hoarded house and make her move back there. I don't think this guy knows what he's in for.

• Love 9
Just now, mk828 said:

Did she just talk to him that way?? Bitch he's letting you live with him! Be nice or you have NOBODY!

At least pretend you’re not a raging asshole until after he hails your ass across the apartment complex. 

• Love 9

Well, obviously Dave wanted Angie to move in with him seeing as how his living room was completely unfurnished and now he's the proud owner of a Bob's Discount Furniture sofa that smells like Angie's farts.

1 minute ago, simba barracuda said:

Stolen shopping carts are a great way to move!

My apartment building has around 5 shopping carts to facilitate moving groceries, etc.  Most of them are older store models.  They wouldn't necessarily be stolen.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

At least pretend you’re not a raging asshole until after he hails your ass across the apartment complex. 

It's so hard hiding her light under a bushel and,,it wouldn't fit.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I forgot to tell my new eating habit.    Eggo (owned by Kellogg's) Belgian waffles with Madagascar Vanilla in them.  They're so sweet you don't want syrup with them.   They taste so great, and right out of my toaster.  

Maybe they'll film the SWAT team breaking down the door, and busting her?    I would love it.  But they should keep the K-9's away, they could get high cholesterol from biting her.  

The pink hair, pink eyeshadow, and the pink outfit is so hideous.   That poor cabdriver is going to herniate his entire body pushing that fool.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I got it when I started having panic attacks when I was 23. I took it when I needed it. There were days I couldn't get through a shift at work without one. I refilled it a handful of times. Then I got a handle on the anxiety and panic attacks (still get them, but I have learned how to calm myself without drugs, and panic attacks are rare, now) and a year or so later I found half a bottle that I never finished in my drawer.

I have Klonopin for anxiety attacks (pretty rare now) and weirdly, they just stop my freakouts and other than that I don't feel "good" like the loopy-loo way Xanax made me feel!  But I guess that is a good thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Just googled out of curiousment (that's the word, right?)...

Psychologists can prescribe in five states: Louisiana, New Mexico, Illinois, Iowa, and Idaho. In such cases, psychologists are required to receive proper training and are permitted to prescribe certain medicines used in the treatment of mental disorders.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Yes.  Narcissistic self-obsessed druggie drama queen awful.

Borderline Personality Disorder.

She’s just like my mother. The woman could never figure out why everybody stayed away from her.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Eggo (owned by Kellogg's) Belgian waffles with Madagascar Vanilla in them. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

My apartment building has around 5 shopping carts to facilitate moving groceries, etc.  Most of them are older store models.  They wouldn't necessarily be stolen.

Same here, in my current building and the previous one the carts were a lot smaller than is typical for a today's supermarket...   No idea how they were originally sourced... 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

She should be sent to Hotel California where she has to listen to the song into perpetuity.

One of the things about that song that drives me crazy is first he asks for wine and is told they haven’t “had that spirit here since 1969” but later he has “pink champagne on ice.” 

A NEW Armortec commercial? No more chairman of the board? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

She just can't be nice to she just can't.  Alienated daughter too.  And damn, where is that friend?  Jesus please don't tell me she's pregnant!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Well, obviously Dave wanted Angie to move in with him seeing as how his living room was completely unfurnished and now he's the proud owner of a Bob's Discount Furniture sofa that smells like Angie's farts.

Not enough Febreze in the world for that couch. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

I don't know if it is her or Schnee who takes the prize as the absolute worst poundticipant in the show. 

Not sure who is worse, but Schenee was more entertaining.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I’ve gotta be honest. She plopped down on the couch and said to Justin, “I want to work on our communication...” almost equally enthusiastically as I am when introducing new lessons to my kids (in-person AND virtual, at the same time, for those of you keeping score at home) with the full, disheartening knowledge that whether they do the work or not, I have to pass them or face serious consequences. This school year cannot end soon enough. 

• Love 4