Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Right when Angie starts to succeed in Dr. Now's program, her marriage falls apart and her life is thrown into chaos. Angie moves ahead despite dire difficulties, but when her body starts to break down, Angie fears the worst and faces it alone.

Angie J. - loser of little weight, complainer extraordinaire, taker of illicit substances, and poundticipant for whom the word vile was most often used.  She's back!   We already know some of what will be featured, including her daughter, her "I've had enough of you" husband, and, heaven help us, her ever-so-unsuccessful go fund me.  Let's see if Angie can lose more than a few pounds.  This is primed to be an epic snarkfest. 

This is the live chat thread.  It will be open during the initial US airing. 

Original air date 2021.04.14

• LOL 11
10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Opening early because Angie J. is a special case.  Allowing speculation and expressions of joy over the train wreck that we are anticipating.

You love us! You really love us!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I’m not paying for any Plus stations......if I don’t have to.  I don’t think anything on TLC is worth paying for other than regular cable.  I expect it will come on regular cable tonight.  If not, I’ll just read the post. Lol

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people!

1460 calories today, great workout just done now.

Vodka and cream soda.

A 2part WATN ?!?!?!?

Is she Princess Diana !?

DIET cream soda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

You guys. Come on. This is us at 8:00 p.m.:

giphy.gif

Us at 9:15:

giphy.gif

Us by 9:55:

giphy.gif

If you didn't perfectly capture the continuum of Pounder behavior!! 😂😂

• LOL 10

I don’t remember Angie J. but I suspect that I will remember quickly once I start watching. Given that everyone is ready for a snark fest, she must be memorable.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Kid said:

I don’t remember Angie J. but I suspect that I will remember quickly once I start watching. Given that everyone is ready for a snark fest, she must be memorable.

Same here.

Settling in with some scrambled eggs and toast. I'd say catching the end of the rerun of Brianne (she made eggs) inspired me but I was gonna have them anyway.

• Love 3

I mentioned in the Angie J thread that I was doing the red meat and red wine today.  I had my deluxe cheeseburger earlier, and I drained my red winebox for my beverage.  I may have to move on to Fireball and diet Coke before the episode is over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Eating habit was tuna steak and spinach, whiskey and (kale) chips ready to go.  

Speaking of which...I think Justin had "Kale" tattooed on his arm....

My eating habit tonight was roast chicken and a fresh spinach salad. I'm craving green stuff, and that hit the spot!

Vodka, you're up next

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Good evening pounder pals! Eating habit? a "clean out the refrigerator" salad, using up some spring mix, green beans, last week's grape tomatoes, the last scrap of a red onion, and some tuna. Oh, and some olives. With some delicious homemade vinaigrette. 

I don't remember Angie either though I'm sure I'll remember her once we begin. Can't WAIT to see a bona fide hose beast. I mean, if she's worse than Maja, I'm all in. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I mentioned in the Angie J thread that I was doing the red meat and red wine today.  I had my deluxe cheeseburger earlier, and I drained my red winebox for my beverage.  I may have to move on to Fireball and diet Coke before the episode is over.

Love Fireball ! Party on !!!

• Love 2

And she is not a recovering addict. She’s a food addict and a nicotine addict. There is no recovery here at all.  And I suspect she’s high as well.

I must have missed this episode when she was first on because she is not familiar to me at all.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3

Hi All!  Hope this follow-up is as epic as the original episode (which I can't exactly remember but this preview is helping).

Eating habit today was non-existent, I have literally not had anything at all since a yogurt 11.5 hours ago.  I am about to have some sushi and then I will figure out what I will have next.

But good news - my offer on a townhouse was accepted, so it looks like I will be moving in June. 🙂 

• Love 17

I can't believe this hosebeast is back.

My eating habit tonight was egg salad and ham in an egglife everything bagel wrap.

"I'm offended that Dr. Now is accusing me of taking the drugs that he found in my system with a toxicology check."

• LOL 12
  • Love 2