Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, fonfereksglen said:

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

If she's not doing Dr Now's program, why the hell she on this show?

Covid? They had extra footage since they stopped her original show only halfway through and couldn’t shoot anything new most of last year?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Is it just me or do all of the poundticipants live in the same apartment complex?? That white brick fireplace seems to be in every episode. 

It gets paid for doing cameo appearances. 

• LOL 10

My guess she is accepted back into the program since they are doing this follow-up.  But I would bet it's because she ends up in a hospital on a forced diet after some bad health event rather than because she impresses Dr. Now with a huge weight loss all on her own.

• Useful 4

Evening, y’all. I’m only a few minutes late tonight yes! I on,y vaguely remembered her until I read someone said her age then I remembered how gobsmacked I was that she was my age. She makes me look positively prepubescent compared to her.  

• Love 4

My eating habit is a huge glass of wine (or three) because I hurt my back putting my pants on. That's right my Pounders, bending over to put my pants on.

So I have my 10s machine on, a glass of wine and I am ready for this awful woman to fail!.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

If she's not doing Dr Now's program, why the hell she on this show?

Contractual obligation? 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Honestly, this episode looks like what TLC swept up off of the cutting room floor from the first Angie train wreck. 

Where's Tag Team??

Where's Sgt. Baker? WHERE IS BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP?

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Salad sounds delish. 
I bet you remember her by now 😈

Oh yes, I remember her well. I cannot WAIT to see what she gets up to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Why is she in a wheelchair?! Does she get some sort of sympathy special discount on her drugs with it?

8 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

thank god they showed that scene of her angrily jamming her finger into the phone 🤣🤣

Never gets old. Oh, the montages we could put together: laygs, purse tacos, broken toilets, deep frying in bed, owies, and anything from schenee. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

My eating habit is a huge glass of wine (or three) because I hurt my back putting my pants on. That's right my Pounders, bending over to put my pants on.

So I have my 10s machine on, a glass of wine and I am ready for this awful woman to fail!.

I hear you. I herniated 3 discs sleeping.

I’d say getting old sucks but I was in my 30s at the time

get well soon

• Love 4
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

I love this editing person! Angie “I feel stuck...” Editing person: selects perfect clip of her stuck on the couch” 😂 

Stuck......in a doorway, on an elevator, in a chair, in the car. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

SAT Question

29. Justin:Drugs:Skinny  is to AngieJ:Drugs:😕

The moment when you realize you are not getting into Harvard because you will never be able to answer this question correctly.

image.png.9d08261cdd10f833eb91cbb1bcd8a862.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 3