Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

No amount of therapy is ever going to help Angie. NONE. 

I'm waiting for her to start gobbling up Dr Paradise like the xanny bar she's hallucinating he is right now.

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

She is a high, babbling mess right now. How long before she starts nodding? Dr Paradise is still hanging on, trying to do his job.

Slurred speech...

I think I see Vasoline under Dr. Paradise's nose to combat the stench.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Never gets old. Oh, the montages we could put together: laygs, purse tacos, broken toilets, deep frying in bed, owies, and anything from schenee. 

God will save Schenee is she jumps off the roof!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I am sure she thinks she looks fetching on that sofa, like a 19th Century harem girl painting, not a beached whale...

421793338_frenchcat.jpg.41f282db4068faeea122f3acf7edba43.jpg

• LOL 18
  • Love 4

“I am sure you have time for it!!” 🤣🤣🤣(Considering the fact that you lie around like a beached whale all day!)

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I feel like I'm watching "Intervention."

Candy Finnigan could maybe slap Angie around some and make her see some sense. 

Dr. Paradise sprints for his car and peels out in a spray of gravel.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Hi all -just 2nd time posting. Embarrassed by my eating “habits” today - I’m amazed that no one else feels ashamed by their weirdness!

full disclosure:  some sliced ham with Dijon and a Sprite (lunch) ....working on some Chardonnay in anticipation of putting the tuna noodle casserole in the oven when my guy gets done with work. 
 (Still a little embarrassed 🙄)

• Love 8
Just now, Xsty68 said:

Hi all -just 2nd time posting. Embarrassed by my eating “habits” today - I’m amazed that no one else feels ashamed by their weirdness!

full disclosure:  some sliced ham with Dijon and a Sprite (lunch) ....working on some Chardonnay in anticipation of putting the tuna noodle casserole in the oven when my guy gets done with work. 

yum tuna noodle casserole, my fav comfort food.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Xsty68 said:

Why?!  It sounds really good to me!  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Xsty68 said:

No shame in your eating habit game!  You didn't have oranges, sugar free jam or the devil's fruit, grapes! 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Arynm said:

My eating habit is a huge glass of wine (or three) because I hurt my back putting my pants on. That's right my Pounders, bending over to put my pants on.

So I have my 10s machine on, a glass of wine and I am ready for this awful woman to fail!.

Sorry about your back! I have done that also. 

• Love 2
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Holding what inside? Ang spews hate every chance she gets.

They all claim that they never express their emotions and keep everything bottled up. I think even Maja, that perpetual screaming tantrum, said that. They all also claim that they spend all their time taking care of others, but that they now want to take care of themselves. They're all a bunch of Florence Nightingales, according to them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

Embarrassed by my eating “habits” today - I’m amazed that no one else feels ashamed by their weirdness!

Embarrassed by eating habit?  What's that, preciousss?  

After a season or two, you know absolutely nothing you could possibly come up would be nearly as horrifying as some poundticipants' menu. 🙂 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Caoimhe said:

Why?!  It sounds really good to me!  

Dipping some sliced ham in mustard doesn’t really strike me as a real “lunch” hence the embarrassment!  The casserole is super homemade with lots of good ingredients and love - may be redemption for not making lunch?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

I already posted that I had a wrap with ham and egg salad (because that's an awesome combo!).

Your choices sound good.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

Hey, we don't judge eating habits of fellow pounders, although we may warn you if you are over-indulging in grapes, sugarless jam, etc.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

This all sounds delicious! I ate 15 Hershey candy-coated Easter eggs, matzo ball soup, and couple cans of Miller Lite. 😫

Edited by Guest