Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hello!!! My eating habit tonight was Red Baron Pizza.

Stoned and stupid Angie. I must have been thinking about this show in my sleep because I dreamed I worked in a bariactic ward and there were 600-pounders stacked on top of each other in the beds.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh man. I TOTALLY forgot about Justin. 

He is forgettable. 

Esp. compared to his wife.

I can't believe she's 39. I'm almost 20 years older, but I think I could convince most people of the opposite.

• Love 5

I'm going to slur all my words but they're trying to make me go to rehab, but I said no, no, no.

Nothing succeeds like "I'm doing my own diet plan", which has always never worked.

Ultimate words of failure -- "I'm going to prove Dr. Now wrong."

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I am so sad, but I will not be able to chat tonight.  Mr TWoPPER has a dermatology appt at the crack of dawn so I am going to bed with the chickens tonight.  Send us good vibes that he gets a good report as we don't want to do the MOHs procedure again--especially on his ears; he needed skin grafts for that in December.

Eating habit was meatloaf, sweet potatoes with cinnamon and butter,and English peas.  As usual, I am munching Oreos.   Dinner was delayed for 10 minutes due to a random power outage.  We live in an old house in a historic district, and I think there are demons in our power lines.'

farewell until next time, if there is a next time ( for all I know this was the last episode_)

• Love 20

Angie J, selfish to the core.   She actually wanted her pregnant daughter to move to Houston with her.   And don't get me started on Justin (the younger husband)  who left her in Houston.  According to her Gofundme, he left the morning after their apartment was burglarized.    She also flunked her drug test with Dr. Now.  She certainly had a lot of nerve to claim Dr. Now lied about her drug test.

So she got dumped by Dr. Now, and Justin's hanging around for what?   I love how the daughter won't let Mommy Dearest stay with her if Justin comes along.     

I can't believe that they're calling this "Angie J. WATN Part 1"

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

If she's not doing Dr Now's program, why the hell she on this show?

She DESERVES surgery. If she doesn't get it -- it's Dr Now's fault. 

(I did a review of her original ep.)

• Love 6

And I’m behind as usual but oh so ready to snark. Just wanted to say “how y’all doin’,” and mention that my eating habit was mahi mahi with pistou sauce, green beans, and a half square of medical-grade chocolate. Did I say “how y’all doin’?” 🤣

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening pounder pals! Eating habit? a "clean out the refrigerator" salad, using up some spring mix, green beans, last week's grape tomatoes, the last scrap of a red onion, and some tuna. Oh, and some olives. With some delicious homemade vinaigrette. 

I don't remember Angie either though I'm sure I'll remember her once we begin. Can't WAIT to see a bona fide hose beast. I mean, if she's worse than Maja, I'm all in. 

I'm making the same salad, along with a Lean Cuisine mushroom and spinach pizza.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

If she's not doing Dr Now's program, why the hell she on this show?

She is going to be so successful. She's going to put Dr. Now out of business and start her own TLC show. Angie knows it all.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Anyone think that she has gotten her shit together?

Oh, you are ADORABLE.

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I am so sad, but I will not be able to chat tonight.  Mr TWoPPER has a dermatology appt at the crack of dawn so I am going to bed with the chickens tonight.  Send us good vibes that he gets a good report as we don't want to do the MOHs procedure again--especially on his ears; he needed skin grafts for that in December.

Eating habit was meatloaf, sweet potatoes with cinnamon and butter,and English peas.  As usual, I am munching Oreos.   Dinner was delayed for 10 minutes due to a random power outage.  We live in an old house in a historic district, and I think there are demons in our power lines.'

farewell until next time, if there is a next time ( for all I know this was the last episode_)

You will be missed @Twopper! Sending lots of good mojo to Mr. Twopper!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening pounder pals! Eating habit? a "clean out the refrigerator" salad, using up some spring mix, green beans, last week's grape tomatoes, the last scrap of a red onion, and some tuna. Oh, and some olives. With some delicious homemade vinaigrette. 

I don't remember Angie either though I'm sure I'll remember her once we begin. Can't WAIT to see a bona fide hose beast. I mean, if she's worse than Maja, I'm all in. 

Salad sounds delish. 
I bet you remember her by now 😈

• Love 2