Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

I loved the throwback scene with her nagging Chrissshhhun while he’s wearing earbuds.

It's great, they're throwing in a "best of Maja" just to remind anyone who may have forgotten what a giant bitch she is.  So now that auntie is leaving, she's crashing & burning.  Where's her yellow brick road? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)

I take Flintstones vitamins! I love the taste! They're like a little nutritious snack. 

ETA: And they're actually fine for adults to take. 

Edited by Guest

I like how offended she was by the question of if she's snacking between meals.

Maja just expects everyone to coddle her, apparently.  I hope she stretches her stomach out and gains 200 pounds.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Maja is not just looking just as big as before, she weighs 513 pounds.  After weight loss surgery.  And she claims to be eating an egg, some fish and vegetables and some water and tea.  Yeah right!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Dear Primetimer and Fellow Pounders,

Why hath thou forsaken me?!  I show up late, then you allow Primetimer to go down, missing out on snark from my peeps and my ability to rant about an episode that I know nothing about. 

Please stop.  Full stop.

Thanks!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Oh bitch. "He shouldn't criticize me when I'm upset! He should be positive and support meeeeee!"  That is not how reality works.  Damn, she is really used to people coddling the hell out of her, isn't she?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Are you saying she is not a beautiful mermaid?

Gulp. You're not going to tell her I said that are you? I'm afraid she'll yell at me and say I ruin everything. 

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

No one believes what Maja is saying she eats. 

That's because she's a lying liar who lies. 

They all act like losing weight is something they have to do for Dr. Now. "I want him to be proud". And then they're all curt and resentful when he questions them. She's mad because he won't "support" her?? He's your doctor, not your goddamn life coach. Grow UP.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

The one time we get an actual surgery this season and you missed it!

She got the surgery and Dr. Now commented on how HUGE her stomach was.

Well, I have it on record, because I miss so much between eating dinner and the chat. 

I am not sure what is going on.  I tried to post this, then got a 503 message several times, went over to FB for a second, and returned back to the chat.  This doesn't seem to be my night for live chatting.  It has been strange.

Also I think the false summer we just had is about to be follow by several freezing nights which at least means no more thunderboomers and tornadoes.   So much for March going out like a lamb when it comes in like a lion.   This month has been lion all the time.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Did she say Flintstones vitamins?

Yup, that's standard with WLS.  I've been taking 1 Flintstones Compete in morning & 1 in pm along with lots of other supplements since my gastric bypass in '06.  I laughed when I heard her say that!   

OMG I love Justin!

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Maja is not just looking just as big as before, she weighs 513 pounds.  After weight loss surgery.  And she claims to be eating an egg, some fish and vegetables and some water and tea.  Yeah right!

yeah, an egg on top of a barrel of french fries

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It's called an ombre. I see it a lot in Maine. 

Its a very badly done ombre! It looks more like she decided to stop bleaching her hair one day. They're still doing them in Maine? I thought they were more of a 2012 kinda thing. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lillith said:

Maja is dead behind the eyes and already has that mean old lady look on her face. I think she's one of those people who's not happy unless she's not happy. 

And everyone else around her must be miserable as well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The park scene makes me concerned that the rest of the episode will be Maja.

giphy.gif

I'm still not over "I eat deviled eggs for breakfast" "How many eggs do you eat?" "ONE EGG.  AND I CUT IT IN HALF AND IT TAKES ME 30 MINUTES TO EAT THE PIECES."   Get.  The.  Fuck outta here.

• LOL 18
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

When Dr. Now asks them what they’ve been eating..l.has anyone ever pulled out a food log and said, let’s see...I’ve written it all down.  Lol

And be accountable?? Are you crazy? Sheesh

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So.......if Maja fails, and it seems she's on her way to doing just that, it would maybe explain her suing the show.  Since this was filmed so long ago maybe we'll see Lola.  

Who's getting sick of all the meds commercials?  Did you know that USA & New Zealand are the only countries that allow drug commercials?  It's madness! 🤪

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm still not over "I eat deviled eggs for breakfast" "How many eggs do you eat?" "ONE EGG.  AND I CUT IT IN HALF AND IT TAKES ME 30 MINUTES TO EAT THE PIECES." 

Actual footage of Maja eating her "egg" in the morning:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Wow. It's super early for the Obligatory Park Walk™️

Just so you are fully informed and armed with information for next year, yesterday was NATIONAL TAKE A WALK IN THE PARK DAY!!

(I can't make this shit up!)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Justin looks fantastic!     His face is so thin now.    

Maja on the other hand, probably found every pound Justin lost. 

Remember when they used to sell those huge Russell Stover Easter eggs that were chocolate covered creme filling?     They were so big, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that's the one egg a day that Maja eats. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I'm fascinated with Maja's bigness. She's so huge and tall and enormous and giant. I'm trying to get a good estimate of how much space is between her and the top of the doorways. She is really really really big.  I bet she wears a size 14 shoe. 

• Love 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

When Dr. Now asks them what they’ve been eating..l.has anyone ever pulled out a food log and said, let’s see...I’ve written it all down.  Lol

I used to roll my eyes when Dr. Now would ask this. Like, they're friggin' huge, what do you think they've been eating? But now, I think it's his way of seeing how in denial they are.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm still not over "I eat deviled eggs for breakfast" "How many eggs do you eat?" "ONE EGG.  AND I CUT IT IN HALF AND IT TAKES ME 30 MINUTES TO EAT THE PIECES."   Get.  The.  Fuck outta here.

Right? She almost gave herself away when she said "eggs" plural. 

Justin looks positively gaunt. Give him skin removal already!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5