Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

My father was like that. Even as he lost weight due to health issues, his arms and legs got spindly, but he kept the pot belly.

Years ago someone brought that up. I think the consensus was that he was hunched over from doing surgeries, which made him look like he had a pot belly. The man's a saint and in his 70's. Because of him, there are people living useful lives who would have been dead, so I'm gonna cut him some slack.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Did I miss the surgery for Maya?  I had to put some stuff up in the kitchen.

The one time we get an actual surgery this season and you missed it!

She got the surgery and Dr. Now commented on how HUGE her stomach was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Did I miss the surgery for Maya?  I had to put some stuff up in the kitchen.

Sleeve gastrectomy and hernia repair (although it sounded like Dr. Now said she had a vasectomy; enunciation is not his strong suit). 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

What the hell...I miss for the first freakin time, coming in an hour late...AND SHE ALREADY HAD THE FN SURGERY?!?!?!?

Whose cornflakes did I piss in this morning?  Did I miss out on something that have been look towards for 15 WEEKS?!??!

Now, I am pissed.  WTF!

Edited by umgoblue
because somehow some words are missing and were swallowed up by my whack-ass wifi.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Great, Maja's wrecking the walls with stick-on platitudes. 

Good luck getting your security deposit back, Maja!

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

What the hell...I miss for the first freakin time, coming in an hour late...AND SHE ALREADY HAD THE FN SURGERY?!?!?!?

Whose cornflakes did I piss in this miss out on something that have been look towards for 15 WEEKS?!??!

Now, I am pissed.  WTF!

Good news, though.  She is still very fat.

• LOL 10

Since I am late...why the hell is she calling him Chrishen?!

My closed captioned spelling indicates that his name means to be Christ-like...Christian.

Am I missing something or does the transcriptionist need to be fired?

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Sleeve gastrectomy and hernia repair (although it sounded like Dr. Now said she had a vasectomy; enunciation is not his strong suit). 

Stopping more kids does sound like a good idea. A vasectomy may be the wrong way to go.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Why eat broth with a spoon? Wouldn't it be better in a mug?

I eat broth with a spoon.  Makes it feel more like a real meal.  Just like I can never think of a 'sandwich' as a real meal, but if I was eating all the same stuff with a fork and knife off a plate, I would.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I wonder when this was filmed. I think it said Maja was at Munt 10 at the beginning.

I bet like with the Assanti followups, it was filmed right after the first episode.  Maja's first episode aired in February 2019, and I bet this one was in the film can by then.   They after her first episode aired, she joined the lawsuit, and quit the program. 

• Love 3

What up, Pounders?!  It's been awhile!  I keep forgetting this is on, and every time I have turned it on this year, it's been a snoozefest.  I really wish I had known tonight way Maja and Justin.  Justin was awesome and Maja was, um, memorable.  Are she and Chris-shian back together?

• Love 4

I'm glad Justin is going back to SC. My hope is that he'll find a capable, ACTUAL plastic surgeon there instead of Dr Now's Slash n' Hack method.

5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She'll just call her mother and scream about how the property manager is ruining everything. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

280 isn't good enough for skin removal?? What world are they living in?

That's just what I thought! Since when is 280 not enough? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I eat broth with a spoon.  Makes it feel more like a real meal.  Just like I can never think of a 'sandwich' as a real meal, but if I was eating all the same stuff with a fork and knife off a plate, I would.

You would probably eat my sandwiches. I pile them high with vegetables and you have to make your mouth wide to eat it.

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

They peel off like stealth spies.  I have them all over my walls, and change them out frequently. This one was to hide the mark left by the 900 year old thermostat that I replaced this winter.  Uber tacky and utterly discardable. That's why I love 'em. Even Tim Gunn would approve. 

hello.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

She is not eating much of anything, you know.

After all this time, she knows what she needs to be doing.  She walks a half an hour, twice a week.  I am 71 and walk 2.5 to 3 miles every day!

He is criticizing her!!!  How dare he not support her bullshit!!! The nerve of the man.  She will never change because she will take no responsibility for her life. The perpetual victim.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Say what you will about Maja, but she does dress well and actually puts on make-up and washes her hair and stuff.  And she is amazingly mobile for her size.

• Love 7