Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

How tall is this woman? She's seems like a lumbering behemoth. 

I wondered the same. She towered over the nurse!
I have to give her credit...that woman keeps a spotless abode!

• Love 6
(edited)

Whew! Thank goodness the thread opened, 'cause you know Maja is gonna bring it.

I got my hair done last Wednesday and I guess the dye went to my brain because I forgot all about the show. 

My eating habit was 2 burgers (sans buns) and a small tub of Wholly Guac. I suspect a Yasso bar will be calling me in a bit.

Edited by aliya
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

that woman keeps a spotless abode!

Speaking of which, that apartment looked awfully familiar. I think one of the other Poundticipants from this season may have lived there, too.

Live Chat delay and the site is running really slow for me.  Seems about right for this shit show of a season, and starting off with the delight that is Maja.

How y'all doin'??  

• Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

I love it when Dr. Now says “Super.” 

My husband’s comment was “She moves around pretty well” which is his criterion for success on this show 

She's not starfishing in a wheelchair.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hi hi hi hi!!! So happy we are all here! 
Bad week but I don’t have Covid, I am employed, and am with a bunch of great snarkers tonight. 

There’s no way this chick swims for an hour and a half each day. She may stand there in the water and flap her arms. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I made shrimp and grits, then - dun dun dun realized I had no shrimp. So just grits for dinner and I'm ok with that.

I have frozen shrimp and I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I'm a Yankee and I've never made grits

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

She talks about cravings and then minimizes with "cold brew coffee."   Girl, you didn't give into cravings and just drink a tiny coffee!

Those coffee drinks can be an astounding calorie bomb...cream, ice cream, sweet syrup, more sweet syrup, caramel, chocolate, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a few drops of coffee. They are pretty much a dessert that one can justify having next to a full breakfast. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

i wAs AbAnDoNeD

is it bad that i want this bitchy slob to fail?

Hell no. That's what we're all hoping. 

She never misses a chance to paint Chris-shun as a dastardly cad who ABANDONED poor sweet naive Maja with NO ONE. She neglects to mention that she drives everyone away because she is so horrible. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I wondered the same. She towered over the nurse!
I have to give her credit...that woman keeps a spotless abode!

She towered over poor Chris-shun too. It was obvious in one scene that she used her size and bulk to intimidate. 

I would love to see Princess, the home care assistant who took care of Steven Assanti for awhile, step in to assist. Remember her? She would brook no nonsense from Maja. 

• Love 9

My eating was Thai takeout because my day started with my second vaccine dose and I was busy working all day and I didn't feel like cooking. I never got through Maja's original episode, we'll see how this goes. 

• Love 3

Everybody needs to snark big time about this awful woman.   We're having thunderstorms, so I'm on battery power for the laptop, hoping the thunderstorm will pass.     

I did see a bit of Maja's epic meltdown in Dr. Now's office, where Cris-shun finally had enough, and it was obvious to me that the mother must be paying him to put up with Maja.      Yes, Maja was on the list of the people suing the production company.   She also claimed her step sisters never wanted anything to do with her, and I saw a photo of one of them visiting her in Houston.   I wonder who's going to have to take care of her if she ever gets surgery?   I know that's not going to happen.     

My guess is that they shot this right after the original episode, and teamed her with Justin who I'm hoping is a great success.      

My two favorite moments from the first episode, Cris-shun dumping her after that awful screaming tirade at Dr. Now's office, and her 'fall' out of the rental car. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I have frozen shrimp and I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I'm a Yankee and I've never made grits

I cheat and use instant grits when I make shrimp and grits.  I also cheat by buying the frozen shrimp scampi.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

168 since 3-1-2017, 1500 calories today. vodka and diet Dr. Pepper now.

Well done!

I was down a bit...but now I'm down a bit less. (Still 70+ lbs down from where I was.)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Easy peasy- buy stone ground grits and follow the directions which is what I do.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm a Yankee and I've never made grits

I didn’t either until I discovered what I was missing out on.  Then I found out there’s a reason they’re so yummy - ie not on my eating plan.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

She was so bitchy to her mom too, not just to Chris-shun.   I hope her mom tells her she has to find another caregiver and doesn't abandon her life to fly to Houston to serve her horrid daughter!

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Well done!

I was down a bit...but now I'm down a bit less. (Still 70+ lbs down from where I was.)

Thank you ! 

Peaks, valeys, plateaus, are all part of the process.

You are doing great.

VALLEYS

Edited by 7EasyPayments
I REALLY DO KNOW HOW TO SPELL
  • Love 2

I had forgotten what a piece of shit Justin's mother was. Maybe she can "move to Houston" and take care of Maja. They deserve each other.

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m trying to watch this and Chicago Med.  Can’t decide which is the worst.....hmmmm...lol.

i have been binge watching old episodes of Sister Wives.  It may be a toss up

• LOL 1

Serious question for anyone here who's had WLS - Dr Now wants the obesees to have someone in Houston with them after surgery. Assuming you had your surgery in your home town, did you have to tell the doc that you had someone who would be attending you 24/7 after the surgery? I'm thinking it seems like a bit much, but on the other hand, I guess most people getting the surgery aren't 600 lbs and nearly immobile, so maybe they don't need as much after care? Thoughts?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

168 since 3-1-2017, 1500 calories today. vodka and diet Dr. Pepper now.

Have you tried the Dr. Pepper Zero? I think it tastes exactly like the real stuff. It is so good!

Oh, eating habit! I had to make tuna salad because I was going to make a delicious chicken panino with provolone cheese, spinach and arugula, and roasted red pepper. Sadly, someone ate up the chicken. So it was a plain tuna sammie and some chips on Tuscan bread and since I hadn't eaten all day it was DELICIOUS. Then I had some yummy chocolate cookies baked by me. 

• Love 2