Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Did I just hear Maja say that all her relatives are going to be responsible for her losing weight????  

Maya, the MsVixen family would be dying from laughter at that statement!!!!  Then that tuck into some serious calories right in front of you!

I would eat a Bacon Cheeseburger in front of her dummm face. She is just not likeable.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, WonTon said:

I'm sorry, but how can you have weight loss surgery and not lose ANYTHING? I mean, really?

By eating high calorie food & drinks all day long.  Her surgery just restricts what you can fit in your stomach. Yup it can definitely be done.  Gastric bypass is more serious surgery and also helps you lose more weight due to malabsorption.  But that creates a whole different set of problems with effects on meds, lack of taking enough protein in, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Mom:  What did Dr. Now say?

Dr. Now (to Maja): You're Fired!

ETA:

What is mom smoking...I have been here for only 45 seconds and realizing Maja is fucking up. I am quite sure she doesn't look a lot smaller.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, 88Keys said:

"My support system."

Isn't this the same support system that was there when she blew up to 700 lbs in the first place?

But they’re going to make CHANGES now!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

yeah, you are such a success Maja, NOT!!!!!   at least on your drive home you could stop and sight-see and maybe walk around a little.

It still cracks me up to see her in the little car.

Good night til next time, if there is a next time.  I am happy for Justin, and so annoyed with Maja.  

• Love 4

Even though Maja didn't travel with a retinue like some of the others, she's just the same as far as an inability to GROW THE EFF UP. You don't need an entourage. You're OK on your own. People go away to college, to jobs, to travel and they do it on their own. All of these people say they can't function without their families. Well, families got them to 400-600+ pounds. They'd probably do pretty well without that so-called family support.

I will give Grandma Maja a pass, because I assume grandparents are happy to see grandchildren, no matter how old they are.

• Love 8

So why didn't we see her final appointment with Dr Now, yet we're seeing the family reunion?  

OMG it's gonna take a village to care for this bitch.   I give it a week and they all take up a collection to pay for an apartment for her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

OMG ... please get to a plastic surgeon and get a body lift, Justin!! 

His sutures must look monstrous since we didn't get the gratuitous post-op shot.

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Maja's got them on an exercise schedule. 

...so she can blame them when she doesn't exercise enough.

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hahaha Maja says the sky’s the limit. 

...for her weight?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Supportive family pushes coffee cake at Maja. She says she will just have one bite and then has two. Everybody laughs.

Exactly! Would you offer an alcoholic vodka after a stint in rehab?

• Love 15