Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Maja needs weight-loss surgery so she can lose weight, but Dr. Now won't approve her for surgery if she can't overcome getting dumped by her boyfriend Christian without using food to cope. Justin charts a course to be one of Dr. Now's best patients ever.

It's the return of Maja and Justin in this where are they now episode.  Where indeed? 

You may recall Maja and her beau Chris-shun from the riveting scene in which we heard  Maja say, "Chris-shun, Chris-shun, Chris-shun, Chris-shun, Chris-shun, Chris-shun, Chris-shun, Chris-shun, . . ."  Christian peaced out to Oregon during Maja's epic journey.  Has she pulled herself together or will she yet again call mommy from Dr. Now's because she is not getting everything she wants the second she wants it? 

Justin had a horrible mother but somehow found success.  Will it continue? 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be unlocked during the initial US east coast showing. 

Original air date 2021.03.31

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hi peeps! I'm on vacation! (Not that there's anywhere to go. Maybe I should have hopped a bus to Oregon like Chris-shun.)

Eating habit was whole-wheat spaghetti with Rao's marinara and lots of freshly grated Parmesan (I almost wrote "too much" but I don't think that's really a thing). Will have ice cream for dessert. (And, I, um, uhh...I had a dish of oranges this afternoon. 😳 And toast, but it had cherry jam, not sugar-free grape jelly, so it's okay.)

New official shoelaces of M600PL :

• Love 7
(edited)

I am having chat withdrawal.  It's the best part of any episode!

My eating habit might be chocolate ice cream instead of dinner if we don't get chat reopened...  a girl has to console herself!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

If we don't get the live chat reopened by Princess soon, maybe I should create another thread with the same name and then Princess or another moderator can merge the two live chats?  

• Love 1

Yay!  I was scared I would be chat-less, cold and lonely tonight!

I wonder whose idea was to combine a monster like Maja and a darling like Justin into one episode!

No eating habit tonight, but probably won't be just chocolate ice cream now that we have chat back.  I will probably make guacamole during a commercial break.

• Love 6

Hi Pounders!!

I caught the tail end ofChrystal's story while I was waiting for this to start.  Her kids' eyes are as dead as her dog's.   I am glad that I signed off after 15 minutes last week.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

I have no recollection of Maja

Well, prepare yourself. She's a beaut. 

No Maja. You're not running to the store. You're not running anywhere. 

Her lies are well rehearsed. You can just hear her practicing in the car. "I swim every day, for an hour and half. And I'll cop to one cold brew. Yeah, that sounds legit". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

the live chat only allowed one post plus the description.

I have had a long, tiring day and I did not need that.  Also I just did not need the UPS driver to not only ring the door bell, but beat on the front window and yell that I have a package.   I have no recollection of what I ordered so I guess I will be surprised in a bit.  

We just had a pork loin with cracked pepper and hot pepper jelly, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and some cookies for dessert.

And I broke a nail bringing in the package.  ☹️

• Love 1