Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gee Maja, maybe you could spend this time reflecting on why you have NO ONE. 

This is why she needs heavy duty therapy. 

And no poison her pants (sorry, that's what I hear in that commercial)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Nothing is stopping her from getting a hobby or getting out to make friends in Houston.

Didn't they show her "volunteering" at a shelter at the end of her episode? She was merrily telling all her fellow volunteers how her boyfriend abandoned her. Guess the volunteering gig didn't get her enough attention. Or she resented the shit out of being told what to do. 

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

No snark:  If you are following the diet, do you/can you have major stalls with that much weight to lose?

No. She's eating all day, every day. 

• Love 6

Another person who thinks the surgery is a magic bullet that will make the fat just melt off.  Get off the couch, Maja, and go for a walk. Go to a pool. Do something.   Does she still work?  she had a job before she moved.  I think it was a call center.

That 80 pound loss certainly showed up in Justin's face.  I was scared he would overdo it like a few of the other patients have.  Only a few.

the contrast with Maja and Justin is like night and day.

• Love 5

Oh for gods sake just go home & start fighting with mom again Maja.  Add I recall, mom was a hard working woman and didn't take her crap.  How she became such a giant immature baby I don't recall, spoiled by grandma maybe?    

Her wall art should say CRISSHUN-AH!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Everybody reading this -

like if there is not a day that you are not in some sort of pain.

Like the Outdaughtered idiot. The crazy is real.

What is it now?  I think a few seasons ago she had to get her wisdom teeth out or something.  I think I watched half a season of this, but I couldn't stand her or her husband.   I have seen this commercial for the show at least 80,000 times.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Nothing is stopping her from getting a hobby or getting out to make friends in Houston.

I was going to say something about COVID and not being able to get out, but no one's got on a mask, so this must be pre-COVID. That said, other than some church folks, I'd say most of my friends are all over the country and a few are international. I 'talk' to at least a couple of them everyday. Even though I am usually alone in the house, I don't feel alone because I can hardly keep up w/my online conversations and the various groups I'm in. I also don't have a problem going down the Netflix or Hulu rabbit holes by myself.She can take an easy class, join a church, volunteer, there's lots of stuff. I'm not saying it's always easy to find new people, but if she's lonely, that's on her for not making an effort.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My family has a hard time dealing with the truth.  I’m not sure why.  Such a waste of time.  They think I’m too blunt.  Lol

Mine too. I tell them exactly what I think, and they say "You're just saying that to try to make us think <insert random idea from left field>!" I wonder if there is a diagnosis. It drives me nuts. 

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Justin's surgery. We are getting things done. And Dr. Now gets to play with and weigh the skin.

Can’t watch this though I like to hear how many pounds are removed. 

• Love 2
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I cannot watch skin surgery!

I can't watch any surgery scenes. I'm a gigantic baby, except my bottle has chardonnay and not formula in it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

"Be careful!" 

Why? Why would they be careful with flayed skin that's going to get bagged, tagged, and thrown into the ocean in 20 minutes?

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I was going to say something about COVID and not being able to get out, but no one's got on a mask, so this must be pre-COVID. That said, other than some church folks, I'd say most of my friends are all over the country and a few are international. I 'talk' to at least a couple of them everyday. Even though I am usually alone in the house, I don't feel alone because I can hardly keep up w/my online conversations and the various groups I'm in. I also don't have a problem going down the Netflix or Hulu rabbit holes by myself.She can take an easy class, join a church, volunteer, there's lots of stuff. I'm not saying it's always easy to find new people, but if she's lonely, that's on her for not making an effort.

Maja can't make friends because she is a horrible person. Even if some kind person were to try to befriend her, she'd soon be running for cover. Like poor Chris-shun.

• Love 7
Just now, Hellga said:

That's probably the biggest piece of skin I have ever seen removed as a single piece.  That's a frigging cloak!

Buffalo Bill would have outfits for YEARS from that.