Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Dildos Down the Shore

• Start Topic

As the ladies and their husbands head down the shore, Teresa finalizes her divorce and Joe Giudice's rumors about Joe Gorga come to a head. And, a gift from Teresa to Jackie sends the entire group into a tailspin.

Airdate: 03.24.2021

Joe has always protected his sister? GTFO. He's called her scum. There's mutually assured destruction between the Joe's. Except that Joe Gorga can never finish those fights he started with him. Melissa can complain about the stripper thing all she wants but she came on to trash Teresa and Teresa is an unforgiving bitch.

Jackie knows damn well Teresa doesn't like her because of the first jail comment. Jackie could have worn the pink hat to the breast cancer award lunch. Jackie had to go first without Evan to make sure it was safe.  Does Evan fear Teresa? Everyone is very concerned about Jackie crying. Jackie also speaks on Teresa like her own parents didn't commit crimes.

I gotta respect Frank's "deny til you die " mode on the grounds that "Teresa can't have this information " but Joe B said it on camera so its pointless in the end. Thats why I don't care that Bill repeated it to Jen. Whats said on camera isn't a secret. But they said I JoeB heard it in town but they showed it as he heard it from Marge, which is interesting. 

The flowers at Delores' were gorgeous. The daughter seems to have too many dogs for one person but maybe she's trying to get them adopted. Delores seems to do a lot of charity for women, there was the homeless shelter work a few seasons ago. Good for her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I like that Jackie and Margaret are standing up to Teresa. Too many people are afraid of her power on the show and it's refreshing they're not putting up with her shit. This show tries so hard to portray Tre as a victim and she's not. 

I like the guys not knowing what to do at the dinner when everyone was fighting. Their expressions were cracking me up. I don't remember Margaret's husband saying he heard about the cheating rumor in town. I remember him saying he has a bunch of women at his house. What's not clear is if he heard about the rumors after the birthday party or before.

Edited by charming
  • Love 18
13 minutes ago, charming said:

I like that Jackie and Margaret are standing up to Teresa. Too many people are afraid of her power 

I like the guys not knowing what to do at the dinner when everyone was fighting. Their expressions were cracking me up. I don't remember Margaret's husband saying he heard about the cheating rumor in town. I remember him saying he has a bunch of women at his house. What's not clear is if he heard about the rumors after the birthday party or before.

Right.  Although I am not sure his delivery of the "i've heard it before" statement makes sense in the context of hearing it being discussed after the fact.  That is the spin Margaret tried to give it but honestly, it feels a little weak.

That said, while I still think her face is confusing to look at, Margaret is awesome right now.  She is calling it all out.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 12

I’m gong to try to be more positive today.  I will try.  

I love Dolores’s daughter—she is so unlike anyone on this franchise.  She brings such a fresh energy to the show.  I’m glad, for her sake, that she doesn’t appear a lot.  

Good for Teresa for getting into the sex toy business.  Jackie should and could be her best customer, and they could bond off of that.  

I don’t understand Dolores’s award.  There’s a lot about charity I don’t understand.  I think this stuff should be kept off TV.  It’s crass to televise it IMO.  Not wearing pink is the one thing I won’t get on Jackie about.  I don’t care what color she wears, and I doubt the cancer cells do either.  (If Dolo had told everyone to wear pink, the way Melissa told everyone to wear white, and I just missed it, then that makes Jackie a jack-wagon and I apologize).  

Margaret is such a bitch to be worried about Jen as “a mother”.  Why doesn’t she worry about her own family and the ex-stepchildren that don’t talk to her that she made a storyline out of for two seasons?

Dolores seems to sing a lot of tunes about David.  Melissa actually had a point that David is not going to buy the cow if he gets the milk for free.  I’m sick of hearing about him.  Dolores looks so good, her figure and tan this season are the tops, her polka dotted dress was to die for, but I don’t love her storyline, and I wouldn’t miss her if she were gone.  We’re talking about Dolores’s divorce from 20 years ago?  I...don’t care.  Jen was spot-on when she said that Dolores preaches that Teresa deserves a great guy, but Dolores doesn’t live it.  

Jen looked so good at Dolores’s party, and Margaret looked good in a long, free-flowing skirt on the way down to The Shore.  I liked Jackie in the flowing top and short shorts.  It is a much better look than the skintight that she normally sports.  

Melissa is really trying to stir the pot and stay on the show.  Points for trying?  I don’t like them objectifying the daughter as a sex object, but that looks like it’s going to be her storyline, so I’ll get with the program, reluctantly.  I really like their Shore house.  A lot.  It’s a lot nicer to me than Jackie’s Hamptons property.  

Frank, “what happens at guys’ night stays at guys’ night”?  When it’s filmed for a reality show?  Frank fucking loves lady gossip, and he can bite me when he pretends otherwise.  We all know that he, Joe Go, Joe B, and Bill like to cluck like a bunch of hens whenever they get the smallest chance.  

I am completely convinced, as I have always been, that Jen is the future of this franchise.  She keeps it moving, she’s smart, she’s light, she’s free, she has a nice big family...move over Caroline.  There’s a new matriarch!  

For someone who is “never” afraid, Jackie seemed...kinda afraid, confiding in Melissa like a scared cat, asking Melissa whether Teresa is going to start with her...Ok, I said I was going to try to make a positive post, so I’m going to end here before I get myself into trouble!  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

That food looked delish it made me so hungry.

Jackie is a bitch, but so is Teresa. Not sure how both are going to stay on the show since I doubt it’ll get any better. Jackie brings nothing so I’ll take Teresa. What a baby Evan is making Jackie go first. He seems lamer and lamer. 

Margaret got ragey because she knows Joe prob did say that and she has prob heard the rumour too.

I liked Jen this episode and her and Bill crack me up.

Both houses were nice being on the water but Dolores’ seemed a tad dated. Joe Gorgas and Melissa’s seemed so bare. I’m assuming they air bnb it.

Edited by Marley
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15

Melissa’s Shore dress was up to her C U Next Tuesday, but I’m not gonna lie, she pulled it off.  Joe also keeps a really good physique, whereas it looks like Joe B put on a ton of weight, and Frank is not terribly far behind.  

Oh snap, Jackie—what happened to never acknowledging Teresa again???  Last time I checked, “thank you” was an acknowledgement.  I love this pattern of Jackie being passive with Teresa, like she was at the beginning of the season, and Teresa just goes right in.  “I gave you something to stick up your ass” and then claiming that she came “bearing gifts” is not not funny. 

Psst—Jackie, Teresa has no remorse.  Get with the freaking program.  

Jackie is “so fine” as she yanks her fake hair out of her head.  Did anyone tell Lawyer Lady that 70% of communication is nonverbal?

Oh, I am so glad Teresa told the others to take their words back about Joe Giu, but did she address Jen and Dolores, who led the charge that he was going to take her money??  Because that is on tape, and I don’t like selective outrage, whether it’s from Teresa or anyone else.  

Melissa is so condescending with “you’re ruining our nice dinner” and “be nice” after Joe Giudice’s name came up and Teresa addressed her brother in a pretty neutral way.  Why does everyone always have to be nice on Melissa’s schedule, but she’s free to yell “this motherfucker is winning” at a nice lunch in the Hamptons?  And she was the one who made Marge’s “21” comment in Jamaica into such a big thing.  Double standard much?  Teresa and Jennifer are the only two people who will call that shit out.  What happened to Dolores’s Cold War with Melissa? I lived for that!

I love Teresa for putting everything out there.  This show would be such a snooze if she didn’t call out Joe B.  I am so here for that.  Joe B is such a fucking liar.  And a pussy boy.  Ok, he didn’t hear the rumor “in town,” he heard it in your house, Marge!  He said on any given day, there are 10 women in his house talking.  Liar face!!  “Joe mixes his words” is a good one.  Is any single person buying that?  

I love Margaret getting on her high horse and screaming at Jennifer to “shut the fuck up,” but she only will curse at Teresa in a talking head.  Why the fuck is Margaret Teresa’s bitch?  If Teresa “had [Margaret’s] hair pulled,” why is Margaret friends with this woman???  Because she is a total coward, and it’s more sickening than a lot of the shit that I see from even Melissa and Jackie.  There are a lot of words for Melissa and Jackie, but they are not total cowards. I have no respect for Margaret.  She got really fucking pissed and screamy, but she is simply incapable of taking on Teresa one-on-one.  There’s no show if no one will call out when the emperor has no clothes.  Jen called Teresa out on her shit last season and lived to tell the tale.  Why is Margaret so afraid, because she’s broke?  She can see her way off this show with Dolores, Melissa, and Jackie, if I had my way.  

Teresa did not call Melissa a stripper at the Posche Fashion Show of season four—it simply didn’t happen—I don’t know why we have to rewrite history.  Has anyone seen old pictures of Melissa and her horsey face?  She’d be lucky to be the stripper on Tuesday afternoon.  Good for Melissa for getting Margaret together a little bit though.  I’m here for that.  

Maybe Teresa did get her confidence in jail.  Who cares?  Why does Teresa get set off by that shit and play into Jackie’s hands?  I mean...she was confident before, so the premise behind the rhetorical question was erroneous, but if Jackie wants that, why not let her have it?  Teresa wrote a book with the word “Inmate” in the title...I kinda think the secret is out.  Damn, wasted opportunity.  If Teresa hadn’t reacted to the “jail” comment, the last comment that would have resonated from the episode would have been that Jackie is calculated, which I think would have been the perfect way to end the episode.  Oh well.  There’s always next week.  I am sure Teresa will go there and get Jackie and anyone else who needs it together, which is why I tune in.  

There was a lot of screaming this episode, but it (at least the second half) wasn’t boring.  Party of one, maybe, but I like it when they fight.  Very few of them are interesting enough to carry an ensemble show without excessive drama, so this was a good episode with a slow start. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, charming said:

I like that Jackie and Margaret are standing up to Teresa. Too many people are afraid of her power on the show and it's refreshing they're not putting up with her shit. This show tries so hard to portray Tre as a victim and she's not. 

Exactly, this show always has played the victim card, and it has always worked to some degree.  Her kids are victims of the real bad judgement (to put it nicely) of their parents, but Teresa gets a free pass through osmosis.  I feel bad for her kids because nobody wants that kind of spotlight, but I don't feel bad for Teresa, she was an adult and chose her path.  She's also a bully.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Jackie is “so fine” as she yanks her fake hair out of her head.  Did anyone tell Lawyer Lady that 70% of communication is nonverbal?

Interspersed with shots of her staring off into the corners with a constipated look on her face. I've seen reposts of that stupid poem she put out there this week which now look even more like false bravado.  

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

whereas it looks like Joe B put on a ton of weight

The belly with the striped sweater was giving me flashbacks to Fred Mertz doing the Apache dance with Lucy.  He was only short the beret.

I was thinking tonight that the ones who seem the most real with their kids on camera are Teresa, Dolores, and even Jen.  Another FaceTime scene with Joe Giudice. I kind of like it.  The whole family seems to have settled into a good rapport. 

I liked watching Dolores, Teresa, and Jen preparing dinner too.  It It seemed very real and much like times I have spent with people I know in real life. I'm really okay with scenes like these and don't need constant drama.  

Melissa has been getting worse with every episode.  

So glad that Jen doesn't back down when Marge tries to be the grande dame.  

1 hour ago, Marley said:

Both houses were nice being on the water but Dolores’ seemed a tad dated. Joe Gorgas and Melissa’s seemed so bare. I’m assuming they air bnb it.

I felt the same way.  Nearly sterile.  No personal items.  I wondered if it was either heavily rented or being put on the market soon.

• Love 24
4 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Joe has always protected his sister? GTFO. He's called her scum. There's mutually assured destruction between the Joe's. Except that Joe Gorga can never finish those fights he started with him. Melissa can complain about the stripper thing all she wants but she came on to trash Teresa and Teresa is an unforgiving bitch.

Jackie knows damn well Teresa doesn't like her because of the first jail comment. Jackie could have worn the pink hat to the breast cancer award lunch. Jackie had to go first without Evan to make sure it was safe.  Does Evan fear Teresa? Everyone is very concerned about Jackie crying. Jackie also speaks on Teresa like her own parents didn't commit crimes.

I gotta respect Frank's "deny til you die " mode on the grounds that "Teresa can't have this information " but Joe B said it on camera so its pointless in the end. Thats why I don't care that Bill repeated it to Jen. Whats said on camera isn't a secret. But they said I JoeB heard it in town but they showed it as he heard it from Marge, which is interesting. 

The flowers at Delores' were gorgeous. The daughter seems to have too many dogs for one person but maybe she's trying to get them adopted. Delores seems to do a lot of charity for women, there was the homeless shelter work a few seasons ago. Good for her. 

I was thinking her daughter might be a dog hoarder. 

1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Interspersed with shots of her staring off into the corners with a constipated look on her face. I've seen reposts of that stupid poem she put out there this week which now look even more like false bravado.  

The belly with the striped sweater was giving me flashbacks to Fred Mertz doing the Apache dance with Lucy.  He was only short the beret.

I was thinking tonight that the ones who seem the most real with their kids on camera are Teresa, Dolores, and even Jen.  Another FaceTime scene with Joe Giudice. I kind of like it.  The whole family seems to have settled into a good rapport. 

I liked watching Dolores, Teresa, and Jen preparing dinner too.  It It seemed very real and much like times I have spent with people I know in real life. I'm really okay with scenes like these and don't need constant drama.  

Melissa has been getting worse with every episode.  

So glad that Jen doesn't back down when Marge tries to be the grande dame.  

I felt the same way.  Nearly sterile.  No personal items.  I wondered if it was either heavily rented or being put on the market soon.

Jen is a shit stirrer and quite the blabbermouth. Her gigantic diamond encrusted Chanel necklace and Bill’s Ferrari... can we say bougie???

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Exactly, this show always has played the victim card, and it has always worked to some degree.  Her kids are victims of the real bad judgement (to put it nicely) of their parents, but Teresa gets a free pass through osmosis.  I feel bad for her kids because nobody wants that kind of spotlight, but I don't feel bad for Teresa, she was an adult and chose her path.  She's also a bully.

Teresa is a malignant narcissist. She has to engage in a scorched earth tactics whenever she is backed in to a corner or when she’s guilty of doing or saying something. She’ll never admit that she did indeed spread the Evan cheating rumor at his birthday party out of spite to get back at Jackie for things she’s said about Joe Guidice and other stuff...she never admits wrong doing on anything. I did have to laugh when Delores said that Teresa has handled all her setbacks and problems with “grace”...ha ha ha ha....😂😂😂😂😂

• Love 24
4 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Jen is a shit stirrer and quite the blabbermouth. Her gigantic diamond encrusted Chanel necklace and Bill’s Ferrari... can we say bougie???

I don't get spending big money (more than $20) for the Chanel logo jewelry, it is cz stones in silver or silver tone metal, I would rather invest in a really good  classic Chanel bag, scarf, coat or a real piece of jewelry from a jeweler, something that makes more of an impact rather than a trendy item that has no value. 

Sniff, new money, meh, lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Melissa is really trying to stir the pot and stay on the show.  Points for trying?  I don’t like them objectifying the daughter as a sex object, but that looks like it’s going to be her storyline, so I’ll get with the program, reluctantly.  

I didn't see it that way at all. While I was annoyed with Inspector Melissa at Dolo/David's house, it was refreshing to see a woman tell her daughter that she could wear what she liked. I didn't see objectification there. I saw a mom letting her daughter have some agency. Antonia is a teen.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Everyone is very concerned about Jackie crying

I caught that too. I actually thought she would start crying about everyone saying she would.

She strikes me as having been the kid that cried and tattled all the time. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 9

So, this ep started out so well. It was giving me light and airy season 1 vibes, with the slice of life scenes of each housewife. 

As a south Jersey native, the shore is my home. My mom grew up in Toms River. These shore homes are kind of sterile but I spent many July days in the bay.

Mel is trying too hard to stay relevant. I guess Jackie hasn't participated in the show enough this season to know to wear pink to D's event. Whatever. The flowers were gorgeous and the house looked great. Just let Delores have her scene and try not to ask too many gross questions of her. 

As much as this season has bored me, I am so appreciative that this has been the one franchise that has not (yet) propped up some performative woke queen shoving the virtues of lockdown in my face (looking at you, Leah and Brown Wind). They found a poignant and relatable way to talk about the impact of COVID, showing the small funeral Tre had for her father. I unfortunately relate to that closely, because my mom passed during the height of lockdown and we still have not been able to gather to give her the memorial she deserves. That is such a tough spot to be in, when you feel your loved one deserves to be properly remembered by the many people who loved them. I'd never want to be on reality TV, but the montage of Nonno was sweet and I hope Tre and JoeGo are at peace with whatever they're able to accomplish with a second memorial. I wish I could watch something like that of my mom and share it with a big audience. 

I'm going to retract what I said a few weeks ago - I don't think Tre and Dolores calling Jackie "weak" was just a euphemism. She is weak - weak-willed, weak in character, weak in moral fiber, physically weak, and mentally weak - a weak addition to this cast. Take that law degree and shove it up your ass. I've never seen a grown woman need so much coddling or tending to - hand to God I didn't need or receive that much attention and pampering when my mother passed. Dear Lord she is a lot of work. You'd think Teresa tried to kill her in her sleep with that black hair (bonus points if you know who I'm referencing)! I'm actually impressed how far out of her way Tre went to accommodate Jackie, who couldn't bear the thought of being away from loyal soldiers Mel and Marge. Tre stays with Dolores, no problem. 

Jackie joins the full group and proves she could fuck up a wet dream. Thanks for ruining my shore ep, bitch. Can't you go hide in your house again? Unwilling to address the actual fight with Tre (because her AATF has been called out by everyone, including Tre in unusually eloquent fashion on WWHL), she goes right for the low-hanging and obvious fruit. And, lest we forget, harkens back to the whole reason Tre doesn't like her and has no remorse: JAIL!!! What a chess player, that Jackie. No wonder she doesn't use that law degree in a courtroom. She'd be eviscerated by a first-year intern with that level of nuance and litigatory acumen. Weren't your own parents in some form of jail, Jackie?

Anyway, Marge has every right to call out Tre about the hair pull, but I cannot with the 10-year-old lies and revisionist history. Tre and Mel didn't get along. Tre never called Mel a stripper or perpetuated the rumor. It was brought in front of her last-minute by Kim D. End of story. Mel saying that is RICH, considering that thirsty bitch came on the show to widen a family rift and try to destroy Teresa. Go away with your bestie, Melissa. Also, hilarious to see Mel's old face. Which incarnation was that? The mirror has 6 faces with that one.

Mel and JoeGo seem just fine with Jackie insulting Teresa. Why does Tre always need to have their backs again?

How nice that Tre and Juicy are kind and civil with each other. I totally agree with Tre wanting to call out those who spoke ill of Juicy's intentions in the divorce. There's so much that's factual they could comment on - why make shit up? That's the father of Tre's children. Why would he try to take her money or the house when his children are in her care?? Everyone is trying so hard to make that marriage even uglier. No need. It's over. Juicy's in Italy. Move on. 

Marge is disgusting to Jen. Joe B. is an idiot and he bald-faced LIED on camera last night. Does no one remember the cameras at guys' night?? The only reason last night escalated is because no one has watched footage yet. Bet they all feel dumb now. The reason what Joe B. said is important is that you can no longer spin this lie of "Tre made up the rumor out of thin air." --> She is still wrong for saying it at the man's birthday party, but Joe B's admission tells us this rumor is real, even if the accusation is not. 

Though I gotta say, Evan hides as well as Jackie, and now, I kind of believe the rumor. Who could be happy with that limp dish rag he has for a wife? Given the amount of unwavering support these two non-entities have, why can't they just show up and shut down Teresa together? Again, weak sauce. 

Marge's aggression toward Jen is pathological and next-level. You think Tre's the exorcist? Look in the mirror, honey. You could haunt houses in a few months with that face. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

I loved when Teresa so smugly went around the table and asked each woman if she's ever treated them like shit, expecting them to kiss her feet, and Marge and Mel were not playing. The tequila must be causing memory loss about the hair pull, and how she made treating Mel like shit her storyline for a season or 3.

• Love 15

I really loved Delores daughter. Someone with her energy and no make up, casual confidence is a nice change to the Crimes against fashion these howives display. Delores is gorgeous and Frank, even tho he has that tight face that looks like it going to pop, has lovely features. Both their children are beautiful. 
I despise Teresa. Not to get political but in the last four years, it seems like behavior like hers is a thing. I know quite a few folks like Teresa, bullies that no one will stand up to no matter how vile they are. YET they will check the person next to them for the smallest infraction. This doesn’t go well with me and I guaranteee Teresa and I would have fought to the end if she pulled any of her shit with me. 
One thing about Teresa , she is so confident and arrogant, she has no competition with the prettier woman around her. She’s just mean and a bully. She was never beautiful but she was cute, and as she she ages, keeps her styling still at 1999 shore days, she looks older. And the plastic surgery. Her face looks like it’s melting. Delores is a beautiful woman, her cheekbones, she reminds me of someone, I can’t place it. Melissa’s body is perfection and she’s cute but her damn styling, is so young.  I have an 18 year old and her mama still will be sexy, but I am not shopping in the same places she does. It doesn’t matter how young and slim I look. I think it ages dressing like a teen. Margaret looked pretty in her skirt, Jackie does not have the banging body she thinks she has. I liked her in the shorts and boho top. Much better figure choice. She’s an asshole too but matched next to Teresa, well she’s a saint. And she knows it. Don’t like her. 

Jen and her husband crack me up. Jen’s eyebrows were giving me life. I miss eyebrow waxing. Two more weeks tho. Second shot April 1!

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I really loved Delores daughter. Someone with her energy and no make up, casual confidence is a nice change to the Crimes against fashion these howives display. Delores is gorgeous and Frank, even tho he has that tight face that looks like it going to pop, has lovely features. Both their children are beautiful. 
I despise Teresa. Not to get political but in the last four years, it seems like behavior like hers is a thing. I know quite a few folks like Teresa, bullies that no one will stand up to no matter how vile they are. YET they will check the person next to them for the smallest infraction. This doesn’t go well with me and I guaranteee Teresa and I would have fought to the end if she pulled any of her shit with me. 
One thing about Teresa , she is so confident and arrogant, she has no competition with the prettier woman around her. She’s just mean and a bully. She was never beautiful but she was cute, and as she she ages, keeps her styling still at 1999 shore days, she looks older. And the plastic surgery. Her face looks like it’s melting. Delores is a beautiful woman, her cheekbones, she reminds me of someone, I can’t place it. Melissa’s body is perfection and she’s cute but her damn styling, is so young.  I have an 18 year old and her mama still will be sexy, but I am not shopping in the same places she does. It doesn’t matter how young and slim I look. I think it ages dressing like a teen. Margaret looked pretty in her skirt, Jackie does not have the banging body she thinks she has. I liked her in the shorts and boho top. Much better figure choice. She’s an asshole too but matched next to Teresa, well she’s a saint. And she knows it. Don’t like her. 

Jen and her husband crack me up. Jen’s eyebrows were giving me life. I miss eyebrow waxing. Two more weeks tho. Second shot April 1!

The bolded part.  I agree with this 100%.  adding that aside from Frank's disbarment, they really have a lovely family.  Heck, even with it...they still do.  I like everything about them.  

• Like 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I loved when Teresa so smugly went around the table and asked each woman if she's ever treated them like shit, expecting them to kiss her feet, and Marge and Mel were not playing. The tequila must be causing memory loss about the hair pull, and how she made treating Mel like shit her storyline for a season or 3.

The way Marge and Melissa said "you had my hair pulled" and "you called me a stripper" so matter-of-factly was perfect.  To be fair to Teresa, I think she has treated Dolores and Jennifer pretty well but that's mostly because they never stand up to her in any form or fashion.  But the fact that Teresa thought that neither Marge nor Melissa would have any kind of comment on her treatment of them demonstrates how self-centered she can be.

Also, Jackie can be annoying but Teresa was clearly frustrated that Jackie wasn't taking the bait and so kept escalating the conflict. 

• Love 18

I am beginning to think that Jackie believes the rumor about Evan and that her constant harping on Teresa for bringing it up is meant to get back at Evan for cheating. If my husband were the object of a false rumor like that the last thing I would do would be to constantly give oxygen to the lie. Teresa used the word “calculating” on WWHL after the show and that seems to fit what Jackie is doing.

It is entirely possible that Joe B heard the rumor from other sources. Jackie and Margaret live in adjacent towns so word may be out there. 

Because there are children in the marriage, I hope it is not true.

7 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I love the shore homes - Dolores' may be dated, but its better than mine  lol. and what they don't have in the way of fancy kitchen cabinets, they have the kick ass boat.  I'm going on record that I love the Catania's.  

I love them too. Two adults on good terms and two fantastic (adult) children.

• Love 17

I'm not a Teresa fan, but I do feel for her regarding the loss of her father.  I know there were some who found Nonno creepy, but he captured my heart when they were all in Punta Cana and Teresa was lamenting the absence of her husband, and her elderly father looked at her and said, "Now *I'll* be here for you."  And then, when they showed the backflash clips of him fussing over the girls and saying, "I'm crying on the inside" as they cried, that just cemented it for me.  He loved his family so much and had no reservations in expressing it, and they all clearly loved him just as much.

I'm pushing 50 and adore my father - I literally can't bear to think of the day I'll lose him - so I relate so well to Teresa's pain in missing hers., and I have to admit that in this particular case, my heart goes out to her.

• Like 1
  • Love 17
13 hours ago, Marley said:

Margaret got ragey because she knows Joe prob did say that and she has prob heard the rumour too.

How beautiful it is that the guys night convo about Evan is all on camera. I wonder what Marge thinks now. Yes, her hubby said he heard the rumor but he also said he didn't believe it. The good news is that all of the guys said they didn't believe it and none of them thought Evan was cheating. They all seem to like Evan. Enough said. Put that rumor shit of who heard what to bed. 

• Love 8

I think the issue of if rumor is true or not has over shadowed the real issue.  Teresa came to Evan's birthday party and actively went to everyone spreading the rumor.  That is the issue.  It was mean spirited on Teresa part but also very calculating as she did it to hurt Jackie. Period.

The fact Marge's hubby also heard it is not the issue.  It may be he heard it because Teresa was spreading it so much.  Who knows?!

• Love 22
32 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I think the issue of if rumor is true or not has over shadowed the real issue.  Teresa came to Evan's birthday party and actively went to everyone spreading the rumor.  That is the issue.  It was mean spirited on Teresa part but also very calculating as she did it to hurt Jackie. Period.

^THIS. A thousand times. And yet Tre will never take responsibility for that fact. She’s all excuses and justifications. It’s disgusting especially considering Evan clearly liked her and was trying to set her up with a good guy. What a shit stain.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I did have to laugh when Delores said that Teresa has handled all her setbacks and problems with “grace”...ha ha ha ha....😂😂😂😂

I didn't laugh (wish I could have) when Delores was expounding the great virtues of Teresa, but I did roll my eyes so hard it hurt.  Really Delores?  Teresa went away because she is a petty criminal, her husband a criminal, and their parents were put through hell because of their actions, and I doubt it helped with their longevity of life.  I guess Delores knows that if she ever crawls out of Teresa's ass, she will have to deal with her unlovely personality, and she doesn't want that.  If anyone is a coward in this group, it's Teresa.  She sets the house on fire and then runs away...every time.  Why doesn't she stay and face the music instead of stalking out, screaming 'fuck you' and being the coward that she really is.  Fuck Teresa. Bullies are always cowards.  (Sorry for the tirade, but I really don't like Teresa).

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't get spending big money (more than $20) for the Chanel logo jewelry, it is cz stones in silver or silver tone metal, I would rather invest in a really good  classic Chanel bag, scarf, coat or a real piece of jewelry from a jeweler, something that makes more of an impact rather than a trendy item that has no value. 

Sniff, new money, meh, lol.

AGREE 100%!!!

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

I didn't laugh (wish I could have) when Delores was expounding the great virtues of Teresa, but I did roll my eyes so hard it hurt.  Really Delores?  Teresa went away because she is a petty criminal, her husband a criminal, and their parents were put through hell because of their actions, and I doubt it helped with their longevity of life.  I guess Delores knows that if she ever crawls out of Teresa's ass, she will have to deal with her unlovely personality, and she doesn't want that.  If anyone is a coward in this group, it's Teresa.  She sets the house on fire and then runs away...every time.  Why doesn't she stay and face the music instead of stalking out, screaming 'fuck you' and being the coward that she really is.  Fuck Teresa. Bullies are always cowards.  (Sorry for the tirade, but I really don't like Teresa).

This!!! Teresa is a bully just like her sex toy salesman ex husband. And she never forgives anyone, with the exception of Danielle. All must pledge loyalty to her but she is not loyal to anyone...Delores knows this. If Delores went up against her Teresa would attack her like a deranged pitbull. Whatever happened to the "namaste" Teresa??? 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, lizstar300 said:

While I was annoyed with Inspector Melissa at Dolo/David's house,

What was that all about? Melissa looking for camera time?  She was on roll with the personal questions.  Dolores showed quite a bit of restraint.  

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:
14 hours ago, Marley said:

How beautiful it is that the guys night convo about Evan is all on camera. I wonder what Marge thinks now.

Wouldn't Marge have been in the thick of it if Joe B heard it from the loud women in their house, presumably Marge being one of them?  If Jackie were to treat this fairly she should also be upset with Marge and Joe B. for being involved in giving the rumor life.  Marge saying Joe B twists his words was a lame attempt at defense of what Joe B described. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Melissa's rude inquiries into Delores's weird relationship with David were obnoxious and intrusive but let's just be honest...this relationship is weird. David is so clearly not into her...he cannot stand to be in the same room as her. He comes home and leaves within ten minutes of being there...fleeing on his mid life crisis motorcycle. And unless I saw it from a awkward angle, it looked like he was in such hurry to leave he almost got clipped by an Amazon delivery truck. Everytime she broaches the "commitment" discussion, he makes annoying faces, says he's not going to go there and then leaves the room. For such a tough chick, she seems to be somewhat of a doormat for this guy. They don't live together in the home she built, he never accompanies her to any social functions and she lives with her ex who DOES accompany her to social functions...it's a bizarre love triangle. He always deflects, rejects and objects. I don't understand Delores at all..there's that tough New Jersey Italian side where she doesn't take shit and then there's this side. Most women wouldn't have gone this far without some sort of a commitment and if it didn't come to fruition would have kicked him to the curb and kicked him out of that beautiful home.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Melissa's rude inquiries into Delores's weird relationship with David were obnoxious and intrusive but let's just be honest...this relationship is weird. David is so clearly not into her...he cannot stand to be in the same room as her. He comes home and leaves within ten minutes of being there...fleeing on his mid life crisis motorcycle. And unless I saw it from a awkward angle, it looked like he was in such hurry to leave he almost got clipped by an Amazon delivery truck. Everytime she broaches the "commitment" discussion, he makes annoying faces, says he's not going to go there and then leaves the room. For such a tough chick, she seems to be somewhat of a doormat for this guy. They don't live together in the home she built, he never accompanies her to any social functions and she lives with her ex who DOES accompany her to social functions...it's a bizarre love triangle. He always deflects, rejects and objects. I don't understand Delores at all..there's that tough New Jersey Italian side where she doesn't take shit and then there's this side. Most women wouldn't have gone this far without some sort of a commitment and if it didn't come to fruition would have kicked him to the curb and kicked him out of that beautiful home.

I was mostly apathetic to Melissa but she is starting to grate on me.  Melissa is a cuter, not as angry, Teresa whose husband hasn't been caught yet. She is more like her sister in law than she thinks. Joe G is a CAVE MAN.

I think Frank and Delores still have something going on. David maybe just a beard for those two. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Melissa's rude inquiries into Delores's weird relationship with David were obnoxious and intrusive but let's just be honest...this relationship is weird. David is so clearly not into her...he cannot stand to be in the same room as her. He comes home and leaves within ten minutes of being there...fleeing on his mid life crisis motorcycle.

Could it just be that the man simply does not want to be on the show and has only agreed to cursory appearances to show that Dolores does indeed have him in her life?  I can understand a professional person, such as an OB/GYN not wanting to be looked at in terms of being part of a reality show.  I don't think we really know what their actual relationship is like.  I can only guess it is a lot closer than shown based on the information that he has had both Frank and Frank, Jr. staying with him to help them out at various times.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
8 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Could it just be that the man simply does not want to be on the show and has only agreed to cursory appearances to show that Dolores does indeed have him in her life?  I can understand a professional person, such as an OB/GYN not wanting to be looked at in terms of being part of a reality show.  I don't think we really know what their actual relationship is like.  I can only guess it is a lot closer than shown based on the information that he has had both Frank and Frank, Jr. staying with him to help them out at various times.  

I would buy into that theory but when he is on camera he's total dick.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

My first thought was hoarder but considering she brought them from the islands as COVID abandees maybe she was part of a rescue plan and they're with her as they're getting adopted. It's too many for one person otherwise. But she seems like a nice girl.

16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Oh, I am so glad Teresa told the others to take their words back about Joe Giu, but did she address Jen and Dolores, who led the charge that he was going to take her money??  Because that is on tape, and I don’t like selective outrage, whether it’s from Teresa or anyone else.  

What happened to Dolores’s Cold War with Melissa? I lived for that!

I love Teresa for putting everything out there.  This show would be such a snooze if she didn’t call out Joe B.  I am so here for that.  Joe B is such a fucking liar.  And a pussy boy.  Ok, he didn’t hear the rumor “in town,” he heard it in your house, Marge!  He said on any given day, there are 10 women in his house talking.  Liar face!!  “Joe mixes his words” is a good one.  Is any single person buying that?  

I love Margaret getting on her high horse and screaming at Jennifer to “shut the fuck up,” but she only will curse at Teresa in a talking head.  Why the fuck is Margaret Teresa’s bitch?  

Teresa did not call Melissa a stripper at the Posche Fashion Show of season four—it simply didn’t happen—I don’t know why we have to rewrite history.  Has anyone seen old pictures of Melissa and her horsey face?  She’d be lucky to be the stripper on Tuesday afternoon.  Good for Melissa for getting Margaret together a little bit though.  I’m here for that.  

I thought Teresa was addressing everyone who said that about JoeGi, not just Joe and Melissa but maybe that could have been because the editing showed Delores' saying it too.  IMO Marge's screaming was because she knew JoeB ran his mouth when he shouldn't have and she was caught. I don't think Marge and Teresa ever actually became friends. they're just co-stars and Marge knows she's the lesser star. Maybe Teresa is viewing Jen as a friend not a costar not sure, but Delores and her go way back and that adds up with what we see on screen. I miss Delores vs Melissa. Jen has some great Melissa comments but Delores seemed to genuinely dislike her and given how long she's known Teresa, she probably has pre-show experience with Melissa it could be based on.

17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I am completely convinced, as I have always been, that Jen is the future of this franchise.  She keeps it moving, she’s smart, she’s light, she’s free, she has a nice big family...move over Caroline.  There’s a new matriarch!  

I agree. Jen is great. She knows what she's doing here and I'm here for it. Bill's cool too.

I think it's funny they're packing the show with flashbacks, perhaps filler because of filming restrictions, and they're not airing Melissa and Jackie's meeting except in pieces. It must have been boring AF. Maybe Jackie cried there too. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3