Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Dildos Down the Shore

• Start Topic

The flowers that Delores had at David's house were unreal! So beautiful but why, it was overkill for a 6 person gathering, I can only imagine how she spent for all that.

Tre is an idiot, she starts a fight, says vile things then flees the scene, rinse and repeat.  I hope her new boyfriend really understands the core person she is, she will never apologize to him for anything

Jackie's hair always looks so umkempt, she packed an huge bag for two nights, was it filled with acid wash denim outfits with a few unflattering non denim choices.  

Delores's dress game is strong.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, lizstar300 said:

I didn't see it that way at all. While I was annoyed with Inspector Melissa at Dolo/David's house, it was refreshing to see a woman tell her daughter that she could wear what she liked. I didn't see objectification there. I saw a mom letting her daughter have some agency. Antonia is a teen.

When a 15 year old girl was onscreen and her father’s reaction to her summer outfit, which showed a fair amount of skin, was to zero in on her abdomen to the point that she was shrieking “don’t touch my bellybutton!” I saw objectification.  If her mom did it, it would be less of a deal to me, though still embarrassing.  That’s just my opinion.  It’s not good fodder for TV, because it made me a little uncomfortable and it wasn’t central to the show, thus it was completely avoidable.  Antonia didn’t really have a choice in what was going on (I guess she could have stayed off camera, but how could she anticipate that Joe was going to go in for the grab?  That was just fucking weird to me).  This is not the same to me as Joe Giudice teasing Gia to the point of tears on the way to the fashion show in season two, because Gia was a little kid, so it was on the normal side for her to cry in that situation, and even that was cringey to me.  If my dad brought international TV cameras’ attention to my abs and then tried to touch them when I was 15...I’d still be embarrassed all these years later.  It was just a shade over the top; nothing to clutch pearls over, just something I conveyed disdain toward on a message board.  

The main reason I’m not a fan of Antonia’s Growing Body as a storyline for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Melissa, is because they are so contrived about it.  Seasons ago, when Gia asked Teresa for a bra, and they went shopping for one, that wasn’t boring to me.  I thought it was funny and cute.  I am neither here nor there on this matter of agency, I just don’t like how Joe year after year plays the role of caveman father and Melissa as the devastatingly modern and cosmopolitan, yet flummoxed, stuck in the middle parent who is trying to be fair and benign to all.  I am not a fan about how smug Melissa becomes every single season when she explains to everyone in her slow nasally voice how, on the one hand, Joe is old school Italian, but on the other, her daughter has already seen it and blah, blah, blah, so she is caught in a rough place, but damnit, she is going to shoulder through, and...It’s boring more than anything else.  <shrugs>

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How beautiful it is that the guys night convo about Evan is all on camera. I wonder what Marge thinks now. Yes, her hubby said he heard the rumor but he also said he didn't believe it. The good news is that all of the guys said they didn't believe it and none of them thought Evan was cheating. They all seem to like Evan. Enough said. Put that rumor shit of who heard what to bed. 

Oh, I had a completely different take on guys’ night.  I don’t think the other guys like Evan at all anymore.  If Frank liked Evan, he wouldn’t have begged Joe B for the scoop about the rumors on camera twice.  If Joe B liked Evan, he wouldn’t have spilled the rumors of what the 10 women in his house say every day.  When they put it to a vote whether Evan was cheating, the vote was done by hand raise—so if the men believed Evan, all they would have to do would be to raise their hands in favor of “no,” but in addition to doing that, Frank added that he “99 percent” believed Evan wasn’t cheating, which led to Bill to say that there is always that other “one percent.”  And then Joe Gorga said in a talking head that the reason he voted in Evan’s favor is because he is a “man’s man,” which leads one to the conclusion that none of the men at that house thought Evan was innocent and they all thought it important to voice said thoughts on camera.  To quote Kelly Bensimon (never thought I’d be doing that), the guys were engaging in “PR 102.”  They didn’t say “I think he’s cheating” in those exact words, but they left enough room for doubt that it’s clear, at least to me, where they stood.  I understand that MMV.  

I don’t think any of them like Evan.  Joe G called him out straight to his face about missing guys’ night, which is apparently some kind of cardinal sin.  It’s becoming more apparent to me each episode that Evan is the odd man out, and the guys are circling the wagons in an attempt to bond with one another over their disdain, in addition to the fact that Frank didn’t get away with his cheating, so he may have more of a vested interest in outing Evan than the rest of them (who also might be cheating, now that I think about it; it just hasn’t come to light yet.  There are no sacred cows on this cast for me).  But my bottom line is that I think the writing is on the wall that the guys don’t think Evan is ‘cut from their cloth’ this season and they are quietly but firmly mean-girling him, and I would feel bad for him if I didn’t think he did something to deserve it.  I think he is detached and thinks he’s better than them.  Maybe he is better than them, but so is Bill, and Bill still knows how to hang.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I would buy into that theory but when he is on camera he's total dick.

Total dick? What has he done to make you say that?  Perhaps I'm missing something but all I have seen is a man appearing uncomfortable before the cameras who is obviously guarded regarding what he chooses to reveal.  I can't say I blame him.  He is smart enough to know that regardless what he says it is possible to be edited in a way which is otherwise. That is understandable solely based upon his profession as a phsysician I believe specializing in high risk pregnancies.   I can't blame him for his opinion regarding Dolores' surgery either considering he is a medical professional who recognized the potential risks for a procedure he considered to be unnecessary.  

Edited by ichbin
sp
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

When a 15 year old girl was onscreen and her father’s reaction to her summer outfit, which showed a fair amount of skin, was to zero in on her abdomen to the point that she was shrieking “don’t touch my bellybutton!” I saw objectification.  If her mom did it, it would be less of a deal to me, though still embarrassing.  That’s just my opinion.  It’s not good fodder for TV, because it made me a little uncomfortable and it wasn’t central to the show, thus it was completely avoidable.  Antonia didn’t really have a choice in what was going on (I guess she could have stayed off camera, but how could she anticipate that Joe was going to go in for the grab?  That was just fucking weird to me).  This is not the same to me as Joe Giudice teasing Gia to the point of tears on the way to the fashion show in season two, because Gia was a little kid, so it was on the normal side for her to cry in that situation, and even that was cringey to me.  If my dad brought international TV cameras’ attention to my abs and then tried to touch them when I was 15...I’d still be embarrassed all these years later.  It was just a shade over the top; nothing to clutch pearls over, just something I conveyed disdain toward on a message board.  

The main reason I’m not a fan of Antonia’s Growing Body as a storyline for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Melissa, is because they are so contrived about it.  Seasons ago, when Gia asked Teresa for a bra, and they went shopping for one, that wasn’t boring to me.  I thought it was funny and cute.  I am neither here nor there on this matter of agency, I just don’t like how Joe year after year plays the role of caveman father and Melissa as the devastatingly modern and cosmopolitan, yet flummoxed, stuck in the middle parent who is trying to be fair and benign to all.  I am not a fan about how smug Melissa becomes every single season when she explains to everyone in her slow nasally voice how, on the one hand, Joe is old school Italian, but on the other, her daughter has already seen it and blah, blah, blah, so she is caught in a rough place, but damnit, she is going to shoulder through, and...It’s boring more than anything else.  <shrugs>

Oh, I had a completely different take on guys’ night.  I don’t think the other guys like Evan at all anymore.  If Frank liked Evan, he wouldn’t have begged Joe B for the scoop about the rumors on camera twice.  If Joe B liked Evan, he wouldn’t have spilled the rumors of what the 10 women in his house say every day.  When they put it to a vote whether Evan was cheating, the vote was done by hand raise—so if the men believed Evan, all they would have to do would be to raise their hands in favor of “no,” but in addition to doing that, Frank added that he “99 percent” believed Evan wasn’t cheating, which led to Bill to say that there is always that other “one percent.”  And then Joe Gorga said in a talking head that the reason he voted in Evan’s favor is because he is a “man’s man,” which leads one to the conclusion that none of the men at that house thought Evan was innocent and they all thought it important to voice said thoughts on camera.  To quote Kelly Bensimon (never thought I’d be doing that), the guys were engaging in “PR 102.”  They didn’t say “I think he’s cheating” in those exact words, but they left enough room for doubt that it’s clear, at least to me, where they stood.  I understand that MMV.  

I don’t think any of them like Evan.  Joe G called him out straight to his face about missing guys’ night, which is apparently some kind of cardinal sin.  It’s becoming more apparent to me each episode that Evan is the odd man out, and the guys are circling the wagons in an attempt to bond with one another over their disdain, in addition to the fact that Frank didn’t get away with his cheating, so he may have more of a vested interest in outing Evan than the rest of them (who also might be cheating, now that I think about it; it just hasn’t come to light yet.  There are no sacred cows on this cast for me).  But my bottom line is that I think the writing is on the wall that the guys don’t think Evan is ‘cut from their cloth’ this season and they are quietly but firmly mean-girling him, and I would feel bad for him if I didn’t think he did something to deserve it.  I think he is detached and thinks he’s better than them.  Maybe he is better than them, but so is Bill, and Bill still knows how to hang.  

Joe Guidice sexually harasses his wife on camera all the time...in fact also most every episode shows Joe doing or saying something that is beyond being flirty or “frisky”. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Total dick? What has he done to make you say that?  Perhaps I'm missing something but all I have seen is a man appearing uncomfortable before the cameras who is obviously guarded regarding what he chooses to reveal.  I can't say I blame him.  He is smart enough to know that regardless what he says it is possible to be edited in a way which is otherwise. That is understandable solely based upon his profession as a phsysician I believe specializing in high risk pregnanancies.   I can't blame him for his opinion regarding Dolores' surgery either considering he is a medical professional who recognized the potential risks for a procedure he considered to be unnecessary.  

Whenever he’s on camera he’s dismissive and/or visibly irritated with her. If he didn’t want to be filmed then he should have told the producers that. He’s not her husband and he has total say so on what role he will play on the show. If he felt that being on this show would be a risk for him professionally, he could have begged off from being filmed...no one would care. I don’t see the chemistry there with them and when he walks in and says he has to leave again for the hospital, it just seems like he is being dickish...his “girlfriend” is getting a big award but he can’t even stay for 30 minutes or even 15 minutes to show some support? Why even come home if you have to go right back to the hospital? I don’t buy his constant excuses for not accompanying her to events or get togethers. I grew up in a medical family...if you’re in practice you can take nights off and someone else in the practice will be on call...hell, my second child was delivered by the ob/gyn on call since my regular guy was off for a few days. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Here's what I don't get: if this show was being filmed in the middle of a pandemic, then why are two medical professionals (Bill & David) interacting with complete disregard to masking & social distancing?  Aren't they seeing patients & performing surgeries on a regular basis? David has high-risk patients, yet at one point he actually hugged someone...how does he feel, knowing that he could potentially expose a pregnant woman to COVID, and how would his patients feel about seeing that?  Are we supposed to assume that EVERYONE, including the cast & film crew was getting tested frequently?  How comfortable are David & Bill's patients with all of this?  

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
21 minutes ago, Saph said:

Here's what I don't get: if this show was being filmed in the middle of a pandemic, then why are two medical professionals (Bill & David) interacting with complete disregard to masking & social distancing?  Aren't they seeing patients & performing surgeries on a regular basis? David has high-risk patients, yet at one point he actually hugged someone...how does he feel, knowing that he could potentially expose a pregnant woman to COVID, and how would his patients feel about seeing that?  Are we supposed to assume that EVERYONE, including the cast & film crew was getting tested frequently?  How comfortable are David & Bill's patients with all of this?  

I agree. Even if they were getting regular testing, they weren’t quarantined with each other. The only person I have hugged in the last 13 months is my husband.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Weren't your own parents in some form of jail, Jackie?

Maybe that’s where Jackie’s parents learned how to live apart?  😉

That whole post was Shakespearean, and hit on every single one of their character flaws with such surgical precision that it was chilling.  Woke Andy should look out, as his job may be in jeopardy.  He’ll need to find something to do other than lecture people and grin lecherously in polyester suits.  🤭

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

If Frank liked Evan, he wouldn’t have begged Joe B for the scoop about the rumors on camera twice.

Or Frank is just a gossipy bitch who has cheated his way through his own marriage to Dolores and thinks it's no big deal for a man to cheat. I think he likes Evan. 

• Love 13
20 hours ago, ichbin said:

The belly with the striped sweater was giving me flashbacks to Fred Mertz doing the Apache dance with Lucy.  He was only short the beret.

DEAD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I’m not getting Delores and David but I do think the others need to stop questioning her. It is odd though, they show the couples getting ready and there’s Delores, hopping in the car with Frank. 
I like Delores daughter with the dogs and I did like David’s house, 

• Love 4

Argh, I'm over Jackie.  I have never in my life seen someone squander a fully wrapped gift this way.  She had Teresa dead to rights, and she has just mismanaged the situation SPECTACULARLY, and bizarrely overestimated the loyalty she could sway over Teresa.  She also has way too much money for her hair to look like that.  Obviously they were dealing with some beach humidity (how did these ladies not know you pull your hair up in a nice top knot and move on?), but Jackie's always looking like shit.

First, DON'T TAKE TERESA'S PRESENT, YOU SIMPLETON.  At BEST, she's trying to look like the bigger person.  Imagine if Jackie had said quietly, "No, thank you, but it's not appropriate."  It would have been accurate - it IS weird to take a present from someone you resent and have sworn not to acknowledge.  She could have even just put her hand up, in the "no" motion.  I will admit, Tre got me.  She flat out told us something was going to happen with present for Jackie, but when everyone's present was the same, I let my guard down.  And then Teresa went for the kill - I'm not gonna lie, I laughed.  So crude, so inappropriate, so many things, but I laughed.  Of course, she then had to EXPLAIN her kill shot, "you know!  you know! because you said that about the olive branch? about my ass? get it? get it? get it? GET IT UP YOUR ASS HAHAHAHAHAHA!"  I actually think Tre might have come up with that on her own, she seemed so proud.  So stupid, that one.

Then Jackie has her kill shot.  It's not clever, it's not witty, it's just **JAIL**. (FWIW, I think the difference is that Jackie doesn't feel some huge personal shame about her parents going to jail.)  Which for Teresa is like spraying water on a cat.  She can't NOT react.  I mean, it that sense, it is kinda funny, in that anyone at anytime can do this.  It's a huge unprotected spot in the dragon's belly.  Now, despite the fact that everyone in the entire world (who cares) already knows this fact, and despite the fact that, as someone else mentioned, she has written a book about and profited from being an "Inmate," this is still a no-no word.  And delivered with absolutely no finesse, she has no cover.  She's actually NOT calculating.  

Teresa: I'M A CONFIDENT WOMAN

Calculating Person: I support you in that!  I know that losing one of your mom's last years because you were in jail and now your dad's dead too and you're an orphan, that could knock someone's self esteem, so good on you for being so confident!

I'm not saying anyone would have bought your concern, but not only did you give yourself goofy plausible deniability (I've seen these idiots hide behind way more transparent screens), but look at how many of Teresa's nuclear buttons just got pushed.  Jail, dead mom, dead dad, you were a bad daughter and now you're an orphan.  As another housewife would say, MENTION IT ALL.  Shitty thing to do, but if you are just going to yell JAIL and then sit and look smug, I can't be bothered.  As far as I'm concerned, Jackie is as worn out as her kid's sneakers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 3/25/2021 at 1:06 AM, ichbin said:

The belly with the striped sweater was giving me flashbacks to Fred Mertz doing the Apache dance with Lucy.  He was only short the beret.

😆😆😆😆😆😆 omg dying!

How much did those flowers cost? Honestly! That's all I could think of in that scene!

Theresa asked for everything Jackie weakly gave her, and more and I can't blame Jackie at all. Tre deserves it ALL. She is disgusting. She cannot take responsibility for anything it is sick. 

Joe Go asking his wife for a quickie ay yi yi made me laugh though. 

I love Jen as a hw. In that super mansion mopping her own vomit out of the foyer herself. You go Jennifer. This is the real shit I want to see. 

Unpopular opinion, her husband shouldn't talk about what happened at guy's night.  

I am not a boat person. Does anyone know if Frank's boat really needs all 3 of those huge motors???? Or is more "size" Frank likes to show off. Don't get me wrong I like Frank but does he need them? Is he compensating for something small? Just sayin. Where my boat RHONJ ppl at?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆 omg dying!

How much did those flowers cost? Honestly! That's all I could think of in that scene!

Theresa asked for everything Jackie weakly gave her, and more and I can't blame Jackie at all. Tre deserves it ALL. She is disgusting. She cannot take responsibility for anything it is sick. 

Joe Go asking his wife for a quickie ay yi yi made me laugh though. 

I love Jen as a hw. In that super mansion mopping her own vomit out of the foyer herself. You go Jennifer. This is the real shit I want to see. 

Unpopular opinion, her husband shouldn't talk about what happened at guy's night.  

I am not a boat person. Does anyone know if Frank's boat really needs all 3 of those huge motors???? Or is more "size" Frank likes to show off. Don't get me wrong I like Frank but does he need them? Is he compensating for something small? Just sayin. Where my boat RHONJ ppl at?

Does a person NEED a Ferrari when a Kia would serve the same purpose?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, lasu said:

First, DON'T TAKE TERESA'S PRESENT, YOU SIMPLETON.  At BEST, she's trying to look like the bigger person.  Imagine if Jackie had said quietly, "No, thank you, but it's not appropriate."  It would have been accurate - it IS weird to take a present from someone you resent and have sworn not to acknowledge.  She could have even just put her hand up, in the "no" motion.  I will admit, Tre got me.  She flat out told us something was going to happen with present for Jackie, but when everyone's present was the same, I let my guard down.  And then Teresa went for the kill - I'm not gonna lie, I laughed.  So crude, so inappropriate, so many things, but I laughed.  Of course, she then had to EXPLAIN her kill shot, "you know!  you know! because you said that about the olive branch? about my ass? get it? get it? get it? GET IT UP YOUR ASS HAHAHAHAHAHA!"  I actually think Tre might have come up with that on her own, she seemed so proud.  So stupid, that one.

We had an emergency weather alert right when Teresa came waddling out with the gift bags, and by the time the show was back on it was commercial break.  So she just did a "one for you, one for you and oh Jackie you can stick it up your ass"?

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, lasu said:

As far as I'm concerned, Jackie is as worn out as her kid's sneakers.

At least those sneakers served a purpose.  

In my opinion she has not been a good fit or positive addition for this particular franchise since she joined it.   

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

We had an emergency weather alert right when Teresa came waddling out with the gift bags, and by the time the show was back on it was commercial break.  So she just did a "one for you, one for you and oh Jackie you can stick it up your ass"?

They were all having fun for a minute (when my guard was let down, lol) with one turned on and everyone laughing and squeeling, etc. and then Tre says, "I don't know, it's kinda big, but Jackie you can stick it up your ass."  To me, it was even funnier because she's just such an asshole, it was a nice moment and she couldn't stop herself.  She's such a sociopath.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I thought she was gonna just not give her a bag LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Pretty much. She was all warm and over smarmy and generous w/the other ladies doling them out  to them first then gave Jackie hers last.  IIRC Jackie had time to say "well thank you" then Theresa said the rudeness.  It was gross on Tre's part she's disgusting. 

• Love 9

My issue with Jackie is that she does seem to think she's above it all, which is ridiculous because if she WAS above it all, she wouldn't be on the show. 

All that being said, it's clear that Teresa doesn't like her because Jackie feels no reason to kowtow to her and for all of her, "I don't want to talk about Jackie, she's dead to me" faux-tough guy attitude with her, it's Teresa who keeps bringing it up and who keeps escalating the conflict. So I feel no need to defend Teresa on that score. She's a narcissist who only likes people if they never say one bad word about her, and that's always frustrating to watch. 

• Love 10
On 3/24/2021 at 10:45 PM, goofygirl said:

Could we just switch the HoWIVES for the HoBOYFRIENDS/HUSBANDS/EX-HUSHANDS of New Jersey?

Those guys are hilarious!

I totally agree but can we add in SONS?  I’m kind of an old lady at this point, but I definitely do enjoy looking at Frank Jr. on my screen!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I'd co sign on the kids..and add Theresa's daughters.  I mean..we watched Adriana being born and now she's 11!?!?!

And I liked that Delores daughter is still in school.  That was always mentioned by delores that she wanted both her kids in school.  And I love that her daughter is an animal lover/rescuer (like her mama).

Now onto Jackie...

Jackie puts on this front like she's not scared of anything..yet is all talk...no action.  I get being upset by a rumor..but the way she's acting...is she hiding something?

Her hubby did slim down..and I've seen some comments on his shirtless pics were positive (pre season)... so I could see her being insecure already..and than the rumors put her over the edge.  

If she isn't careful..she could end up being like the main character in Kate Bush's 'Babooshka'

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Is Dolores a beard? I can’t for the life of me understand this weird relationship. She lives with her ex (I’d rather have a kidney stone than be anywhere around my ex) and takes him everywhere. It’s really weird... An acquaintance of mine was in a similar situation and when I met the guy, it all made perfect sense. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 1
On 3/24/2021 at 9:33 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

I am completely convinced, as I have always been, that Jen is the future of this franchise.  She keeps it moving, she’s smart, she’s light, she’s free, she has a nice big family...move over Caroline.  There’s a new matriarch! 

I like her, too, for the same reasons plus as part of being smart, I think she can be funny and quick on her toes.

• Love 6

I feel that Teresa on her own, i.e. without family drama, isn't all that interesting.

Watching her stomp around in barely any clothes talking about her active libido isn't super entertaining to me. I guess we have a way to go to the end, but for now, the only thing about her I find of interest is how she is managing her relationship with her ex long-distance. She actually does a good job with that.  There is, in fact, much about Teresa I like and respect. I just don't know if she'll be interesting without all the family drama.

As to Jackie, her mistake was thinking Teresa is able to think at her level such that they could have reasonable discussions.  What's the expression, know thy audience? Either Jackie had too much faith in Teresa's capacity for reason or she had too much confidence in her own ability to make Teresa see reason successfully.

Also, while I understand what Jackie says here intentions were regarding the analogy about Gia, the intent was open for debate. Kinda like on Below Deck and how many mahi's vs mahi mahi's there were.

I like Jackie far more than Teresa, but I feel she messed up more relative to her abilities. Teresa was just being Teresa.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Teresa is a nightmare person....she's also right about Jackie.

Also, Jackie, spend less time worrying about how much better you are than people who have gone to *gasp* jail and spend that time brushing your hair instead. 

And sell that vibrator on ebay and buy yourself a personality. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, lasu said:

Jail, dead mom, dead dad, you were a bad daughter and now you're an orphan.  As another housewife would say, MENTION IT ALL.  Shitty thing to do, but if you are just going to yell JAIL and then sit and look smug, I can't be bothered.  As far as I'm concerned, Jackie is as worn out as her kid's sneakers.

You mean something like "first you went to jail now, you are reduced to waving dildos around and cursing at everybody, your poor dead parents must be so ashamed."

Or "I am so glad your parents, god bless them, aren't here to see what you've become.:  

Or "i feel so bad for you, everybody you love leaves you - Joe is in Italy and moved on immediately, your parents are both dead,  Joe and Melissa only care because of the cameras, and for the sake of the kids.  Oh, your girls?  Give it time, people usually go to therapy in their 20s to deal with the shit their parents put them through.  You're going to be all alone, you are halfway there already and are too dumb to even realize it."

It would be cruel, but damn if Jackie threw something like that her way, the table would probably flip through our tv screens.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I dislike Jackie so much I don’t care what Teresa says to or about her...she will never be worse than Jackie, who started the entire mess with her comments in her first season.  I think it’s so laughable that the guys couldn’t admit Margaret’s husband did say he heard the same rumor about Evan and it wasn’t from Teresa.  I’m so glad Jens husband told her.  In fact, I think Jen and Bill are my new favs on this show.  Melissas defense of Jackie in spite of the Gia “analogy” (which wasn’t) is sickening.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Onecattoo said:

I dislike Jackie so much I don’t care what Teresa says to or about her...she will never be worse than Jackie, who started the entire mess with her comments in her first season.  I think it’s so laughable that the guys couldn’t admit Margaret’s husband did say he heard the same rumor about Evan and it wasn’t from Teresa.  I’m so glad Jens husband told her.  In fact, I think Jen and Bill are my new favs on this show.  Melissas defense of Jackie in spite of the Gia “analogy” (which wasn’t) is sickening.  

I did not like Jackie from the jump, too. I was Team Jen on that. I think she was throwing shade at Jen’s parenting style. Which I do, too, but I am not trying to be her friend or denying that is what it is. 

• Love 10

I'm sorry.  I could hardly focus on the dinner with Jackie's mulletted extensions blowing in her face. She needed to take them out immediately.  I guess quarantine rendered her stylist unavailable? Idk but not good. 

I'm SOOO jealous of how these women can cook and make it look effortless & look mostly beautiful while chopping garlic in athleisure.  I guess maybe one day when I don't have so many Littles swirling around me, I can do it.

Second thing I'm jealous of are the uncluttered counter tops and homes in general. I'm like 😫looking at my poor ass house lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Evan should of went with Jackie. She seemed very nervous and uncomfortable,it was uncomfortable to watch. I don't think Jackie should continue to do reality tv until she finds peace and gets some therapy imo. Margaret gets aggressive when she wants something. I was shocked she was talking to her husband Joe like that about the rumor especially in front of everyone. She definitely wears the pants in their marriage. Teresa should of known all bets were off when she told Melissa to shut up, when they were at the table with everyone. Delores had beautiful flowers. She looked great too. I was surprised David left without saying goodbye to Delores when Melissa was walking in. What does she see in him? I enjoyed the drama at the table about the Evan cheating rumor lol. Jennifer can definitely hold her own in this crowd. At the same time she seems so harmless and bubbly. Margaret seems angry this season,maybe because of covid. Team Teresa all the way. She has always been my favorite. I have a soft spot for her. She got a husband who wasn't loyal or respectful to her during their long marriage together. She was a good wife to him. Her parents just died. And anyone would feel mentally warn down from being in prison that long. I like Teresa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Otherkate said:

And sell that vibrator on ebay

YES! And thank you for calling it a vibrator, they kept calling it a dildo, it is not a dildo! 

Tre says Joe is not after any money but here she is shilling his vibrators on the TV, he is using her to sell his products.  Also, cave man Juicy would probably get pissed if a woman brought a vibrator in to bed with them, he would be insulted as in "ain't I enough for yous," then pout and storm off.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Onecattoo said:

In fact, I think Jen and Bill are my new favs on this show.  

Jen and Bill are definitely my favs this season. Dolores and Frank Sr. are a close 2nd. I get a total kick out of Frank who could not be more into the housewife gossip if he tried. He LOVES it. I can't get enough of how Dolores bosses him around like they're still married.

Frank: Should I start the grill?

Dolores: Yeah, start the grill.

Like, hello? This is a classic husband/wife conversation. These two are so confusing and yet I love it. Everyone has lived in David's house but Dolores who still throws parties there. What is even happening with these people? I'm not sure, but please keep going. Also I love Frank Jr who, in response to his sister saying how everyone at school is smarter than her "that's how you get better!" I love this family. 

Honestly, I'd take Caroline back over Jackie and I couldn't stand Caroline, but at least she has things going on. I'd definitely rather watch Caroline clean her counters while her annoying kids throw ham around than watch Jackie put on another fake scene with her kids "going to miss me?!" This bitch is really trying my patience. 

I barely noticed Marge.

• Love 13

Melissa is grating this season. I can not take it.  From the luxury name brands emblazoned on her (not "Envy" boutique) attire to her constant prying & pecking at Delores to her contemporary/sterile newb shorehouse. I used to not mind her so much. But she seems a tad jealous of Delores and maybe Teresa. She's always swatting away her husband. Makes me believe she's jealous these women are unattached & she's still tethered down by younger kids & an annoying husband. The whole thing was weird. Jennifer is seemingly the sleeper favorite this year. Marge does seem more bitter. As her clothing gets tackier. Joe B. never said he heard the Evan rumor outside the home. He said he heard it bc he's in a house full of women. Who cares anymore anyway besides Jackie? Meh. I enjoy Delores. Her kids are so beautiful & look so different from either her or Frank (who are beautiful / handsome in their own way). I have to disagree with Delores though on others not being able to get through this all like Teresa has....I said to myself "yeah...like Teresa did...with her millions still intact. How gracefully she got through it." I like Teresa's cordiality with Joe Giu. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Honestly, I'd take Caroline back over Jackie and I couldn't stand Caroline, but at least she has things going on. I'd definitely rather watch Caroline clean her counters while her annoying kids throw ham around than watch Jackie put on another fake scene with her kids "going to miss me?!" This bitch is really trying my patience. 

Me too...and I really disliked that whole family, but any of them would be better than Evan and Jackie.  She sucks the fun out of every scenario she’s in and has from the start.  She’s a lazy mom and wants to think she so smart, but she comes off as lame.  Teresa, Deloris and Jen’s kids and family members are all far, far more interesting and entertaining than Jackie’s too.  

• Love 8

I wish Joe Beningo had been honest. The guys think they aren’t throwing Evan under the bus but they already did when they discussed it on camera. They may as well admit it. Marge was over the top upset so I’m guessing she knows about Evans girlfriend too. 
Jackies jail quip was feeble. I wish Tre wouldn’t get into it with her because she is just giving the non blowjob giving lisping idiot more housewife time.  I bet Evan comes late so he can have some alone time with the side piece. Who can blame him?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Onecattoo said:

The way I recall it, Jackie was standing up for Melissa when Teresa kept insisting that somehow Melissa was "controlling" her husband. Jackie rightfully pointed out that was a stupid thing to say and pointed out Teresa's own inability to control her own husband as a good example why.

I don't particularly love Jackie but it annoys me how much Teresa's bad behavior is given a pass. The entire mess was started by Teresa's weird jealousy of her sister-in-law and inability to accept that Joe's wife and kids might have some claim to his priorities. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

YES! And thank you for calling it a vibrator, they kept calling it a dildo, it is not a dildo! 

Tre says Joe is not after any money but here she is shilling his vibrators on the TV, he is using her to sell his products.  Also, cave man Juicy would probably get pissed if a woman brought a vibrator in to bed with them, he would be insulted as in "ain't I enough for yous," then pout and storm off.  

I miss Juicy and the yous.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2021 at 3:00 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

Melissa's rude inquiries into Delores's weird relationship with David were obnoxious and intrusive but let's just be honest...this relationship is weird. David is so clearly not into her...he cannot stand to be in the same room as her. He comes home and leaves within ten minutes of being there...fleeing on his mid life crisis motorcycle. And unless I saw it from a awkward angle, it looked like he was in such hurry to leave he almost got clipped by an Amazon delivery truck. Everytime she broaches the "commitment" discussion, he makes annoying faces, says he's not going to go there and then leaves the room. For such a tough chick, she seems to be somewhat of a doormat for this guy. They don't live together in the home she built, he never accompanies her to any social functions and she lives with her ex who DOES accompany her to social functions...it's a bizarre love triangle. He always deflects, rejects and objects. I don't understand Delores at all..there's that tough New Jersey Italian side where she doesn't take shit and then there's this side. Most women wouldn't have gone this far without some sort of a commitment and if it didn't come to fruition would have kicked him to the curb and kicked him out of that beautiful home.

I couldn't agree more. Was Dolo so worn down by Franks cheating ways that she will accept anything? She said the other day after David works he comes home. Wow, now that bar is set pretty low. I find he treats her with thinly veiled contempt. Perhaps she likes showing off that he is a doctor? I just don't get it. Dolores looks better this season than any other season that we have seen her, she's got a lovely personality, she deserves and could do so much better. If only she believed that.....Those flowers were amazing. I hope they were donated. If Dolores came out of pocket for them, she's nuts. Perhaps David paid? I dunno, but the cost of those would be many thousands of dollars!

WHAT is going on with Margaret's face? Did she get a second face lift and its too tight? Weird jaw sculpting? Her mouth just looks very odd, and her massive veneers are not doing any of it any favors. I literally re-wind and freeze the screen to try to study what on earth she did to herself. I am morbidly fascinated.

Melissa can loose me. She needs this show for relevancy and money, your not fooling anyone. She squeaks out that Tre called her a stripper. Honey, with that old face pre all this surgery, you would be lucky to get a job on  a pole. Seriously, she has had an entire face transplant. She has a rocking body, yet dresses in Forever 21 attire and I get embarrassed for her. I did like that she let her daughter go off baring her midriff. It was fine, and how the kids dress these days.

Finally, Jackie. With the horrible hair extensions, all ratty looking. She comes to Dolo's breast cancer shin dig wearing a different color. Clearly "wear pink" must have been on the invite, as every other woman there had it on. I was annoyed.   She comes to the shore to vet the situation, yet has zero sense of humor or ability to practice self awareness. She has made this entire thing bigger than it needed to be by not showing up. And to throw prison into Teresa's' face when her own parents are ex cons seems a little fool hardy. And all that "family money..." that she purports to have... did it come from her parents illegal escapades? At what point does she not see the parallels. I  believe the cheating rumor. Jackie is a shrill harpy, brags that she won't go down on her man, and hangs out in her driveway cutting her "adorable childrens" hair while begging them to tell her they are happy she stayed and didn't go with the ladies. How incredibly needy and weird. How unsexy. Poor Evan.  Both of them need to go, there is no sense of comfort or ease in front of the camera when either is on screen. Its a no for me.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 10

Jackie's thin stringy hair, protruding bones and dry jerky skin indicate that her eating disorder is in full swing. She's so deeply insecure that she constantly prompts her children to reassure her they love and need her. The less she can control, the more she hones in on her power over food. She needs a 60 day stay...and not on camera please!

JoeB totally pussed out. He looked terrified of Marge. He knew later that night she'd have him in the red room, all latex suit and pigtails, whippin that ass.

What does Joe dildo know about getting a woman off? He totally seems like a bada bing, bada boom, best 5 seconds of her life kinda guy. Tre had to wait to hear his snores, then sneak to the downstairs bathroom for a quick flick.

I loved that the vibrators tre gifted were huge. I could almost hear joego convincing himself that his wife prefers something much smaller named Tarzan. Mel is wondering when she can get away from joego long enough to try it out. 

JoeB was thinking about how good it would feel when madame Marge shoved it up his ass later. Marge was wondering if there was a strap-on attachment available.

Frank was thinking about how big his dick used to be before he jumped on the juice wagon. Delores was thinking the same thing.

Jackie was thinking about how she's way to uptight to let Evan see her naked with the lights on, doesn't let him go down on her because he might see her fupa, how embarrassed she'd be if he ever saw her orgasm face or anyone thought she masterbated. And how awful it would be if people thought her vag could accommodate such a large vibrator...its the lady parts equivalent of being fat...better get some laser tightening, want Even to feel it while your laying there stiff as a board.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2

“JoeB totally pussed out. He looked terrified of Marge. He knew later that night she'd have him in the red room, all latex suit and pigtails, whippin that ass.”

Hey now, maybe he enjoys that!

“What does Joe dildo know about getting a woman off? He totally seems like a bada bing, bada boom, best 5 seconds of her life kinda guy.”

I’d say 5 seconds is extremely generous.

• LOL 7
21 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I like her, too, for the same reasons plus as part of being smart, I think she can be funny and quick on her toes.

Yes, let’s hear it for Jen!  Another reason I like her—and this is a bit of a nonsequitor—I like how she says Joe Benigno’s name phonetically, pronouncing every consonant.  I always find it jarring when an American pronounces a Spanish or Italian name with a heavy accent and immediately reverts to their American accent.  If we’re doing that, why don’t southern names get spoken with a southern accent?  And English names with an English accent?  😗

7 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Melissa is grating this season. I can not take it.  From the luxury name brands emblazoned on her (not "Envy" boutique) attire to her constant prying & pecking at Delores to her contemporary/sterile newb shorehouse. 

I agree with you that Melissa is grating.  She is everything that is wrong with Teresa, watered down, formed into a human, but with none of Teresa’s good categories.  However, I am going to stick up for her once and then go take a bath and a shower.  I do think this show needs checks and balances, or it doesn’t flow, and I’m not sure who is there to check Dolores if it’s not Melissa.  Teresa is too self-absorbed to give a shit about Dolores’s life (and I say that without judgment, as I am somewhat self-absorbed too).  If Jen’s not going to do it, it reverts to Melissa.  Someone said last season that if Melissa is not fighting with Teresa, they want her off the show.  I’ll settle for Melissa fighting with anyone, as opposed to being this weirdly judgmental peacemaker. 

Melissa was being rude, asking all of those questions of Dolores at Dolores own ego party (it will never sit right with me that Dolores had a party for herself about receiving an award for cancer awareness; it should have been enough that she did the work and received the award and it should have been more than enough to televise the award being presented to her at home with Frank), but I do think someone needs to speak about how strange Dolores’s dynamic is, and Dolores is not being candid, which bothers me even more.  

This is, what, her third season with David and her unconventional, wacky family as a storyline?  The whole thing was that she was only going to move in with David if she had a commitment, and now it is suddenly that she likes her freedom...her freedom of living with the ex-husband who cheated on her and hurt her so much she divorced him?  I don’t really get it in almost exactly the same way that I didn’t get Dina and her non-existent husband from whom she was “separated” even though there is no legal separation in New Jersey and they lived in the same house and slept together.  Someone needs to ask them the hard questions for their narratives to make sense.  I like Dolores, but she’s never really had much of a storyline, and I think it might be a favor to her if Melissa gives her a little bit of one.*

And this has nothing to do with anything, but every time I want to settle in and really like Dolores and think of her as this sweet mom, dog lover, former police officer from Paterson with a heart of gold, she shows a really materialistic streak, and it turns me off.  Dolores’s materialism doessn’t work for her the way Jennifer’s does to me.  Jen came on this show as an unapologetic materialist.  Dolores is like a stealth materialist and I don’t know what to do with that.  

*Dolores should really be willing to take whatever comes her way, because a few years ago, on WWHL, when they were doing this Bravocon thing, Dolores confronted Ramona Singer about Ramona not wanting to take pictures with fans some years ago, Ramona response was that she had been tired, and Dolores said—with this huge grin on her face—“then you should get out of the business, Ramona!”  I didn’t know this was “the business,” I thought it was reality TV, but since Dolores stated that she views this as a “business,” she should come fully prepared to play.  

5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wish Joe Beningo had been honest. The guys think they aren’t throwing Evan under the bus but they already did when they discussed it on camera. They may as well admit it. Marge was over the top upset so I’m guessing she knows about Evans girlfriend too. 
Jackies jail quip was feeble. I wish Tre wouldn’t get into it with her because she is just giving the non blowjob giving lisping idiot more housewife time.  I bet Evan comes late so he can have some alone time with the side piece. Who can blame him?

I wish all the guys had been honest.  JoeGo had some plausible deniability, because I don’t recall him out-and-out lying, but Frank lied too, and that makes him suck just as bad as Joe B to me.  I’m not totally sure why it looks like Frank is getting to skate on this one.  It was said on camera, so cop to it, you cowards.  It doesn’t work for me that everyone feels so comfortable sharing their theories in the Gorga basement, but as soon as they are in mixed company, mums the word.  Why are they so afraid?  That’s the opposite of integrity or manning up (to me).  What is so wrong with saying, “I said/heard it.  Yes I did.  And?  Do I owe someone an apology?  What’s next?  What exactly do you want me to do with what I said/heard?”  I don’t really have an ounce of respect for people who want to gossip on the record and then refuse to tell the truth about what they said when it comes out.  That’s wanting to have their cake and eat it too.  

Joe B is not a very smart man.  He likes to drink a lot, screw his married clients, and viscously push 60 year old men into pools for saying what is true about his wife.  But what’s Frank’s excuse?  I guess he is just dishonest by nature, cheating on his wife, and getting disbarred for commingling funds and fraudulently covering up for it after the fact, which is a huge no-no for lawyers.  Oh, and then he didn’t tell Dolores he was disbarred, which made her look like a clueless liar at the reunion, even though he called her friends as witnesses for his hearing, rendering Dolores that tragic “last one to know” figure that Reba McEntire sang about in the eighties.  I am suddenly remembering exactly why I don’t like Frank.  

Good point that Marge was so upset because she probably knew about the rumors too!  The plot thickens!!

It’s so interesting to me that both Bill and Evan didn’t come down to the shore on the first night, and only Evan’s lack of presence got attention, because Bill knows how to maneuver and Evan has no clue.  And I don’t really blame Evan for having a sidepiece either.  I posted last season that I don’t like Evan because of who his wife is.  Maybe Evan doesn’t like himself for the same reason?  🤔 Write a column on that, Jackie!

2 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Finally, Jackie [...] And all that "family money..." that she purports to have... did it come from her parents illegal escapades? At what point does she not see the parallels. I  believe the cheating rumor. Jackie is a shrill harpy, brags that she won't go down on her man, and hangs out in her driveway cutting her "adorable childrens" hair while begging them to tell her they are happy she stayed and didn't go with the ladies. How incredibly needy and weird. How unsexy. Poor Evan.  Both of them need to go, there is no sense of comfort or ease in front of the camera when either is on screen. Its a no for me.

You nailed the Goldschneiders!  I don’t have much more to add, other than the way that Jackie sneakily introduced the idea that she has all this money (but only she could talk about it) in the middle of her second season, was so, hmm, calculated and disgusting.  In the process, it made Jackie almost unredeemable to me the way she embarrassed Jennifer for daring to ask a few questions on a reality show about their lives and emasculating Evan by telling everyone twice that he had to sign a prenup (I never say never, but that was fucking horrid).  I can’t look at her the same way for pulling “oh, by the way, I’m rich” out of her hat as a way to stay relevant halfway through the season.  Everyone was supposed to be awed, but silent, about a 1,750-some odd square foot house in WestHampton Beach that she rents out.  Whatever.  And Melissa somehow found a way to make me hate her more when she drew everyone’s attention to how “winning” Jackie was, which fed right into Jackie’s hands.  The only thing mildly redemptive about that for Melissa is how she is now distancing herself from O Crying One this season. 

But yeah, if Evan has a girlfriend, as Joe Benigno reported he heard, the only one I kind of feel bad for is the girlfriend.  Cause with a wife like Jackie, we all know that side bitch is doubling as Evan’s therapist, and I don’t envy that.  We haven’t heard much about Jackie’s money this year, and is this because she is broke from paying for Evan to play?  I am just going to go with that one, because it has a satisfying ring to it.  

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Dolores at Bravocon
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yes, let’s hear it for Jen!  Another reason I like her—and this is a bit of a nonsequitor—I like how she says Joe Benigno’s name phonetically, pronouncing every consonant.  I always find it jarring when an American pronounces a Spanish or Italian name with a heavy accent and immediately reverts to their American accent.  If we’re doing that, why don’t southern names get spoken with a southern accent?  And English names with an English accent?  😗

I agree with you that Melissa is grating.  She is everything that is wrong with Teresa, watered down, formed into a human, but with none of Teresa’s good categories.  However, I am going to stick up for her once and then go take a bath and a shower.  I do think this show needs checks and balances, or it doesn’t flow, and I’m not sure who is there to check Dolores if it’s not Melissa.  Teresa is too self-absorbed to give a shit about Dolores’s life (and I say that without judgment, as I am somewhat self-absorbed too).  If Jen’s not going to do it, it reverts to Melissa.  Someone said last season that if Melissa is not fighting with Teresa, they want her off the show.  I’ll settle for Melissa fighting with anyone, as opposed to being this weirdly judgmental peacemaker. 

Melissa was being rude, asking all of those questions of Dolores at Dolores own ego party (it will never sit right with me that Dolores had a party for herself about receiving an award for cancer awareness; it should have been enough that she did the work and received the award and it should have been more than enough to televise the award being presented to her at home with Frank), but I do think someone needs to speak about how strange Dolores’s dynamic is, and Dolores is not being candid, which bothers me even more.  

This is, what, her third season with David and her unconventional, wacky family as a storyline?  The whole thing was that she was only going to move in with David if she had a commitment, and now it is suddenly that she likes her freedom...her freedom of living with the ex-husband who cheated on her and hurt her so much she divorced him?  I don’t really get it in almost exactly the same way that I didn’t get Dina and her non-existent husband from whom she was “separated” even though there is no legal separation in New Jersey and they lived in the same house and slept together.  Someone needs to ask them the hard questions for their narratives to make sense.  I like Dolores, but she’s never really had much of a storyline, and I think it might be a favor to her if Melissa gives her a little bit of one.  

And this has nothing to do with anything, but every time I want to settle in and really like Dolores and think of her as this sweet mom, dog lover, former police officer from Paterson with a heart of gold, she shows a really materialistic streak, and it turns me off.  Dolores’s materialism doessn’t work for her the way Jennifer’s does to me.  Jen came on this show as an unapologetic materialist.  Dolores is like a stealth materialist and I don’t know what to do with that.  

I wish all the guys had been honest.  JoeGo had some plausible deniability, because I don’t recall him out-and-out lying, but Frank lied too, and that makes him suck just as bad as Joe B to me.  I’m not totally sure why it looks like Frank is getting to skate on this one.  It was said on camera, so cop to it, you cowards.  It doesn’t work for me that everyone feels so comfortable sharing their theories in the Gorga basement, but as soon as they are in mixed company, mums the word.  Why are they so afraid?  That’s the opposite of integrity or manning up (to me).  What is so wrong with saying, “I said/heard it.  Yes I did.  And?  Do I owe someone an apology?  What’s next?  What exactly do you want me to do with what I said/heard?”  I don’t really have an ounce of respect for people who want to gossip on the record and then refuse to tell the truth about what they said when it comes out.  That’s wanting to have their cake and eat it too.  

Joe B is not a very smart man.  He likes to drink a lot, screw his married clients, and viscously push 60 year old men into pools for saying what is true about his wife.  But what’s Frank’s excuse?  I guess he is just dishonest by nature, cheating on his wife, and getting disbarred for commingling funds and fraudulently covering up for it after the fact, which is a huge no-no for lawyers.  Oh, and then he didn’t tell Dolores he was disbarred, which made her look like a clueless liar at the reunion, even though he called her friends as witnesses for his hearing, rendering Dolores that tragic “last one to know” figure that Reba McEntire sang about in the eighties.  I am suddenly remembering exactly why I don’t like Frank.  

Good point that Marge was so upset because she probably knew about the rumors too!  The plot thickens!!

It’s so interesting to me that both Bill and Evan didn’t come down to the shore on the first night, and only Evan’s lack of presence got attention, because Bill knows how to maneuver and Evan has no clue.  And I don’t really blame Evan for having a sidepiece either.  I posted last season that I don’t like Evan because of who his wife is.  Maybe Evan doesn’t like himself for the same reason?  🤔 Write a column on that, Jackie!

You nailed the Goldschneiders!  I don’t have much more to add, other than the way that Jackie sneakily introduced the idea that she has all this money (but only she could talk about it) in the middle of her second season, was so, hmm, calculated and disgusting.  In the process, it made Jackie almost unredeemable to me the way she embarrassed Jennifer for daring to ask a few questions on a reality show about their lives and emasculating Evan by telling everyone twice that he had to sign a prenup (I never say never, but that was fucking horrid).  I can’t look at her the same way for pulling “oh, by the way, I’m rich” out of her hat as a way to stay relevant halfway through the season.  Everyone was supposed to be awed, but silent, about a 1,750-some odd square foot house in WestHampton Beach that she rents out.  Whatever.  And Melissa somehow found a way to make me hate her more when she drew everyone’s attention to how “winning” Jackie was, which fed right into Jackie’s hands.  The only thing mildly redemptive about that for Melissa is how she is now distancing herself from O Crying One this season. 

But yeah, if Evan has a girlfriend, as Joe Benigno reported he heard, the only one I kind of feel bad for is the girlfriend.  Cause with a wife like Jackie, we all know that side bitch is doubling as Evan’s therapist, and I don’t envy that.  We haven’t heard much about Jackie’s money this year, and is this because she is broke from paying for Evan to play?  I am just going to go with that one, because it has a satisfying ring to it.  

I love your posts.

• Love 3