Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Just wait until she finds out about the diet.

Shhh...don't tell her.   I actually want to see her head explode when Dr. Now tells her that bacon is definitely not on the list.

image.png.fee34a24d8e9b1cada83c6753867ac86.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

She won't just try. She'll work really hard.

So she won't understand why she gained. It won't make any sense.

She'll have followed the diet! Except she'll probably give in a few times. 

Oh, she's been trying to cut back to get ready to come to Dr. Now. Like flossing for a week before you g go to the dentist. 

WHAT? 611!?? She must be 5 feet tall. 

• Love 4

Don't they have portable oxygen tanks available that are smaller than the ones deep-sea divers use?

Month 1-611 (she must be really short).   She's 4'11", and has a very high BMI.  She's been huge forever.  

The daughter looks 30, and is well on the way to Mom's weight.  

I guess you should get my gasoline soaked drawers ready, I totally hate her.   She's never there for anyone else, especially her daughters.   A lot of the Poundticipants are people you can hope do better, in Chrystal's case, I don't care. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Don't they have portable oxygen tanks available that are smaller than the ones deep-sea divers use?

They are a bit expensiver than the scuba tanks.

Typing with one hand sorry ugh.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 1

I am laser-focused on reclaiming my weight-guessing ability.  Approaching this like it's my full time job!!

(When he disclosed her BMI, he basically said she was 4'2 (yes, I exaggerate)...YIKES!)

• Love 2

Why ask these patients why they overeat?  It’s complex....like asking am alcoholic why they drink.  It’s not cause there’re thirsty.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7