Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Concerned said:

The brothers anger at her makes me wonder why all her previous husbands beat her up.

I suspect that Chrystal elicits Reactive Abuse--she sit doing nothing, blaming others and making passive-aggressive comments until somebody clocks her. This is not from my studies. I learned it from a meme on FB.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

They can have roach races. CA roaches vs. TX roaches.

They look fairly small compared to the flying ones I have seen in NOLA.  I used to hate to walk outside at night because they would crunch underfoot when they darted across the sidewalk.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And before even talking to Dr. Now!     This is not a good idea, and just wait until the long Covid lockdown happens.  

She did say she talked to him but I don't know how in-depth of a conversation they had. 

We were deprived of the 3,000 drive thrus over the 3 day trip to Houston. 

Did she say they'd find a place tomorrow???  Tell me she didn't move without having an apartment set up already!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

They look fairly small compared to the flying ones I have seen in NOLA.  I used to hate to walk at night because they would crunch underfoot. 

No wonder Yara hates NOLA...wait, wrong show. 

• LOL 5

She is holding her foot up with the crook of her cane.

What difference does it make what floor they're on as long as there's an elevator?

Oh, jeez, she has a fear of elevators. Is she afraid she'll snap the cable?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3