Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by ProfCrash

Please do not discuss events that have not occurred on the show in the  episode topics.

• Start Topic

The hair extensioner/shaman seemed really nervous when he first got to D'Andra's.  I thought it was funny because I don't equate shaman's as ever being nervous.  I think of them as calm cool and collected, and this guy's voice was practically shaking, but that could be the hair extensioner part of his chakra.  What do I know? 🤪

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

D'andria's shaman is Stephanie's hair dresser?  Gotta pay the bills..and why not bill both women.

However, the lack of boundaries the women had toward Tiffany gave me season 9 Shannon Beador vibes (when Tamra and Heather wouldn't respect her boundaries)

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I am not a strong swimmer so jumping in a lake of unknown depth at night is not something I would consider fun. I would have a panic attack. And I would hope that real friends would understand that. I feel for Tiffany because she is such a people pleaser that she didn’t feel like she could say no. 

Since Dallas & BH are my two favorite of the housewives I often compare the two.

Tiffany and Brandi remind me of Erika and Kyle on BH. Tiffany and Erika are the type who could have a good time without getting wild, without being giggly and gregarious. Brandi and Kyle like to run around and be silly, really let loose, and laugh until they pee their pants. I am the former, so I get the pain of feeling like you're a party pooper just because you're not a party animal. Some of us are totally happy just spending time with friends, having a meal, chatting, watching a show together, etc. Just because we're not dancing on table tops or jumping into the pool doesn't mean we're not happy and having a good time. I don't ever try to put a stop to other people's fun, and I don't think Tiffany or Erika do either. If other people's idea of fun is getting drunk, running around with a dildo, jumping into pools, have at it! Just leave us reserved gals alone. 

I wonder what the other women thought of Mama Dee's shade! I was reminded of my own mother when D'Andra said her mother thought everything was due to jealousy. I think every other mom is like this "She's just jealous. They're just jealous." I wonder if Dee dealt with a lot of jealous women her day as a beautiful young blonde beauty queen so she thinks everything is due to jealousy. Honestly, Kari did sound a little jealous imo when she was like who cares if Tiffany is a doctor. 

I was warming up to Kary when she had Tiffany at her house. She actually seemed quite real and welcoming, until she got on to Tiffany about leaving. 

• Love 10

I didn’t get the need to jump in the water because they were still celebrating Karys birthday for what feels like forever. I wish Tiffany had told Brandi what she said to the camera, that if Brandi has a problem with her because she’s Asian, that makes it Brandis problem. Brandi doing that when things had been going well was a downer on the evening and I don’t care how much rehab she has, she’s still an asshole. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

I can see jealousy because the fact of the matter is, Tiffany is the only one in that show that can stand on their own and doesn’t need her husband to maintain a lifestyle. Kary is at the bottom of that list because she has to stay married to keep any sort of change. 

During a game on WWHL, Andy asked D’Andra what part of her (D’Andra’s) life is Kary jealous of and D’Andra said her marriage. And Kary agreed. Idk what situation/relationship/pre-nup/etc. Kary and Eduardo have but it doesn’t sound very good, unfortunately.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Lassus said:

Kari - "I DON'T CARE THAT YOU FEEL BAD, THINK OF HOW IT AFFECTS ME!"

This should be the tagline for most of the women across this franchise - and, while we’re at it, let’s change the series name to The Real Narcissists of...

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I can see jealousy because the fact of the matter is, Tiffany is the only one in that show that can stand on their own and doesn’t need her husband to maintain a lifestyle. Kary is at the bottom of that list because she has to stay married to keep any sort of change. 

I don't know how many hours Tiffany's husband works but he always seems to be around the house, all hours of the day.  He is always readily available to listen to her vocal fry her way thru the angst of the day, whether it is what she should pack (I would suggest machine washable if she goes anywhere with Kary) for a HW trip or listen to her whine about the women or her guilt feelings for working, making a lot of money for all her years of hard work in school, (why any woman would have guilt over that is beyond me), the time she spends with her kids, etc...but what sort of hours does he work that he has time to be home with the girls and not whine about anything?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I am not a strong swimmer so jumping in a lake of unknown depth at night is not something I would consider fun. I would have a panic attack. And I would hope that real friends would understand that. I feel for Tiffany because she is such a people pleaser that she didn’t feel like she could say no. 

I am a strong swimmer but I don't do lakes.  Heard too many stories from rescue folks.  I also refuse to be forced to do something I may not be comfortable doing or forcing someone else past their comfort zone.  Not my jam.  Kary is horrible and someone I wouldn't be able to spend time around.  Brandi needs to solve her issues off screen.  Her daughter was the brains in that scene.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 22
30 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't know how many hours Tiffany's husband works but he always seems to be around the house, all hours of the day.  He is always readily available to listen to her vocal fry her way thru the angst of the day, whether it is what she should pack (I would suggest machine washable if she goes anywhere with Kary) for a HW trip or listen to her whine about the women or her guilt feelings for working, making a lot of money for all her years of hard work in school, (why any woman would have guilt over that is beyond me), the time she spends with her kids, etc...but what sort of hours does he work that he has time to be home with the girls and not whine about anything?

I think part of being a RH is that your husband must show up and listen to you further the narrative by discussing the others.  I've been married 14 years and I can tell you that Mr. P never comes in and sits on the bed to listen to me tell about my girlfriends.  Unless they've done something super-interesting we don't talk about them in restaurants either!  I also don't think we've said "I love you" as much as these women who clearly don't like each other say in one episode!  😄 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12

I'm side-eyeing the Shaman for sure since he is also a hair stylist. Not that a person can't be both, but it just made me think he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I chuckled when he had to look up the meaning of that song on his phone, I guess he wasn't expecting any follow up questions on it. I also chuckled at Mama Dee's expression on her face the whole time D'andra was going on about the Shaman.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Rorysmom said:

Tiffany expresses herself so well, and she explained her upset very clearly. Changing schools that many times + being a minority + seeking constant approval from your parents has definitely done a number on her. I love how she said that when she hit the water, it immediately gut checked her and showed her how, once again, she was acting in-authentically to be accepted. And when she said to D'andra that she's better off being "Robot Tiffany," my heart broke for her--the child and the adult.

I know Tiffany's a very successful woman with a nice husband and two adorable little girls, but I think she needs therapy. She seems to still be dealing with her childhood and trying to please her parents. I'm not judging her for this. I'm saying it as someone who also had a ton of issues at a young age and dealt with them well into adulthood. Has Tiffany mentioned if she's had any therapy? It sounds like she's just gotten used to being stressed and trying to make everyone happy. If this show is something that's for her, I know it might seem stupid to some people when she complains about how much she has on her plate, I applaud her for doing something for herself. I also think it's good she's trying to work one less day a week. I also feel for her as both the child and the adult. She's a beautiful woman with a beautiful life, and she should enjoy all she has and not worry about disappointing people. An overachiever is still a human being.

• Love 23
31 minutes ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I'm side-eyeing the Shaman for sure since he is also a hair stylist. Not that a person can't be both, but it just made me think he is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I chuckled when he had to look up the meaning of that song on his phone, I guess he wasn't expecting any follow up questions on it. I also chuckled at Mama Dee's expression on her face the whole time D'andra was going on about the Shaman.

I got the Jon Peters vibe from him, you know what he really wants to do is direct...that song was supposed to be him singing and he did not know the meaning of the song? I got the impression his assistant was the girl he slept with the night before.

D'Andra should probably stop the shaman habit if she has to ask Mama D for mortgage money, not sure why Mama D didn't tell her "I don't give a rip about that Hari Krishna guy, pay for your necessities first before you start asking me for money."

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Rorysmom said:

Tiffany expresses herself so well, and she explained her upset very clearly. Changing schools that many times + being a minority + seeking constant approval from your parents has definitely done a number on her. I love how she said that when she hit the water, it immediately gut checked her and showed her how, once again, she was acting in-authentically to be accepted. And when she said to D'andra that she's better off being "Robot Tiffany," my heart broke for her--the child and the adult.

I hope Tiffany’s supervisor changed her schedule to three days on - she could use the time off, both to spend time with her family and to figure out who she actually is without all the expectations. She’s grown on me so much I hardly notice her voice anymore.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 24

I think Brandi thinks anyone is boring who doesn't think she (Brandi) is the funniest thing around.

While I like and feel sorry for Tiffany and I realize her family moved alot so she couldn't making lasting friendships in schools, the comment about always living in poor areas didn't add up to the picture they showed of her family standing in front of the nice home in the nice neighborhood! 

Deandra's husband comes across slimy to me. I dont know why, but he just does.  Does he even have a job? It seems Deandra's always living on the edge and doesn't mention his money... I've always thought he married her thinking to the future and that trust-- and Mama's age! 

When Cary speaks I find myself constantly clearing my throat! I think she could have serious vocal nodules or something. What a yappy little voice!  I will say she has a fabulous figure for 50. But she and Brandi can leave anytime they're ready.

• Love 3

Brandi is so unlikeable this season. I mean I’ve never really like her that much but what a dumb annoying bitch. Her husband actually didn’t seem like a douche. I FF her dumb letter scene.

Why do they care so much Tiffany left without saying goodbye like holy fuck move on. These women are exhausting.

That shaman looks like a total tool and was he playing a song he recorded when he got there. Lmao wtf.

I actually feel bad for Tiffany it’s like she’s constantly having to beg to be friends with these ppl. It’s not fun to watch.

The jumping in the lake was annoying. If someone doesn’t wanna do it who cares. 

I don’t want to hear about Kary’s bday like ever again lol.

• Love 16
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well his family owns Sam Moon. So he can probably set his own hours to be with the girls when she’s working. There’s perks to being rich AF and part of a family-run business. 

And I’m sure he’s not home all the time. They just are showing the clips of when he is. Their conversations are part of moving Tiffany’s storyline forward. 

• Love 16
19 hours ago, princelina said:

I think part of being a RH is that your husband must show up and listen to you further the narrative by discussing the others.  I've been married 14 years and I can tell you that Mr. P never comes in and sits on the bed to listen to me tell about my girlfriends.  Unless they've done something super-interesting we don't talk about them in restaurants either!  I also don't think we've said "I love you" as much as these women who clearly don't like each other say in one episode!  😄 

Haha, true!

My husband has never asked me, with a deep look of concern on his face, "How are you feeling about the evening/event/blowout/huge fight you had with your friends?"

Never once. And I'm not holding out much hope for a question like that in the future either. 

These tv husbands look nothing like the husbands you encounter in the wild. ;)

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Jel said:

Haha, true!

My husband has never asked me, with a deep look of concern on his face, "How are you feeling about the evening/event/blowout/huge fight you had with your friends?"

Never once. And I'm not holding out much hope for a question like that in the future either. 

These tv husbands look nothing like the husbands you encounter in the wild. 😉

In defense of all your non-TV husbands, I'm sure your non-TV friends are nothing like the Real Housewives, who do behave like they belong in the wild.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 13
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

In defense of all your non-TV husbands, I'm sure your non-TV friends are nothing like the Real Housewives, who do behave like they belong in the wild.

*tilting head sideways*

I'm going to go with ... mostly true. ;)

• LOL 8
On 3/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, RealHousewife said:

I know Tiffany's a very successful woman with a nice husband and two adorable little girls, but I think she needs therapy. She seems to still be dealing with her childhood and trying to please her parents.

My heart breaks a lil' for Tiffany. Having parents that belittle everything you do, make you feel like you can never be good enough, you will never amount to anything and all the while you are busting your ass academically to the point you never learned how to socialize and make friends is horrendous. The icing on the cake is that Tiffany has excelled at everything she has ever done and doesn't realize how special she is. As successful as she is she is always going to feel less than when trying to fit in with other people. If this group of spoiled assholes can make a person feel that way then yes, I hope she is getting therapy. Lots of therapy.  Parents can really fuck with your mind. 

• Love 22

Do you think Brandi even realizes what an incredibly low bar it is to not be overtly racist to Tiffany and any lack of comfort with it isn't a point that will elicit a great deal of sympathy?

• Love 13

I feel for Tiff. I felt her when she said she couldn't help she was Asian. I used to say that and feel that way,but I'm another minority,black. D'Andra's mom is probably right. The other women might be jealous of Tiffany's lifestyle and wealth. Kameron's friend Jenn seemed high when she was talking to the shaman guy haha. Since season one Brandi,Stephanie,and Cary were my favorites. But Brandi isn't anymore. She has a mean girl side. I saw it the season when Leeanne and her were at odds,during Leeanne's wedding season lol. Maybe it's from Brandi's years of being a cheerleader. Kary was kind of being weird with questioning why Tiffany left without saying goodbye. Like who cares that much? Lol

• Love 12

I wasn’t into the Shaman stuff during earlier episodes but seeing his hairdresser pics made the whole thing more enjoyable. I found him more entertaining than Brandi who seems to want a pity party.

I thought it was sweet of Tiffany to bring them candles. 
I need to find a way to work in “I don’t give a rip” in my conversations.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wasn’t into the Shaman stuff during earlier episodes but seeing his hairdresser pics made the whole thing more enjoyable. I found him more entertaining than Brandi who seems to want a pity party.

I thought it was sweet of Tiffany to bring them candles. 
I need to find a way to work in “I don’t give a rip” in my conversations.

I want to talk more like Mama Dee too! I love the art of cursing people out without swear words. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 3/12/2021 at 3:00 PM, bosawks said:

Do you think Brandi even realizes what an incredibly low bar it is to not be overtly racist to Tiffany and any lack of comfort with it isn't a point that will elicit a great deal of sympathy?

This is all the more difficult to watch while we are watching a national spurt of anti Asian violence a year later. 

• Love 5
On 3/10/2021 at 6:41 PM, stcroix said:

I think Brandi thinks anyone is boring who doesn't think she (Brandi) is the funniest thing around.

While I like and feel sorry for Tiffany and I realize her family moved alot so she couldn't making lasting friendships in schools, the comment about always living in poor areas didn't add up to the picture they showed of her family standing in front of the nice home in the nice neighborhood! 

Deandra's husband comes across slimy to me. I dont know why, but he just does.  Does he even have a job? It seems Deandra's always living on the edge and doesn't mention his money... I've always thought he married her thinking to the future and that trust-- and Mama's age! 

When Cary speaks I find myself constantly clearing my throat! I think she could have serious vocal nodules or something. What a yappy little voice!  I will say she has a fabulous figure for 50. But she and Brandi can leave anytime they're ready.

Jeremy receives a military pension - he was a 20 year man in the Air Force.  Nothing slimy about that.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Jeremy receives a military pension - he was a 20 year man in the Air Force.  Nothing slimy about that.

You are absolutely right and I apologize for giving the impression if that's the way my comment came across.  I think it's just his personality that seems slimy to me.  Can't explain it other than he gives off a creepy factor TO ME, probably not to most others here. 

• Love 2