Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by ProfCrash

Please do not discuss events that have not occurred on the show in the  episode topics.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, stcroix said:

You are absolutely right and I apologize for giving the impression if that's the way my comment came across.  I think it's just his personality that seems slimy to me.  Can't explain it other than he gives off a creepy factor TO ME, probably not to most others here. 

Ah, we're all just having fun here.  I appreciated your comment anyway -- I hope I didn't come off too snarky.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

Ah, we're all just having fun here.  I appreciated your comment anyway -- I hope I didn't come off too snarky.

Not if you thought I was disrespecting a military man! 😉  My dad and cousins were military and I have upmost respect.  

• Love 1

I am marathon watching the last few episodes because I felt the racist pile on Tiffany especially by Brandi would be too triggering but your posts gave me the courage to give it a shot. 

I find Tiffany vastly more interesting than the entire cast combined save for maybe D’andra.  I was incensed when Brandy  called her boring. She emphasizes the importance a lot of people in this culture put on the superficial rather than academic excellence. The inflated value of the football player over the scholar. 

Tiffany’s accomplishments alone are fascinating, inspiring and motivating. Brandi is a nothing burger and I lose brain cells listening to her creepy baby voice. 

Mamá Dee was spot on. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • Love 7