Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yum. The smell of fresh-baked bread.  Years ago my grandmother would always bake up a batch the day we came to visit, what a greeting!

I bake bread every week. My brother helped me out with a plumbing problem and his only payback is "a thousand loaves of bread", so I have to be sure I have plenty on hand when he comes over!

• Love 12

So long. farewell.

Farewell until next time, if there is a next time.    And if there is a next time, it will be another failure.  I really want to see someone qualify and get it.  Plus a trip to the chop shop for saggy skin would be even better.

It was interesting to note on the 1000 poundticipants show that the doctor now treating Tammy and her brother Chris doesn't require the large loses that Dr Now asks for.  She started with dr Proctor but got moved to a Dr Smith in Georgetown, KY

• Love 3

With 5 minutes to spare....

I STILL MARK HER A FAILURE FOR THE SEASON!

Now she is saying, no more goals...I don't want to lose more.

She will gain it all back plus 200# more.

Epic, colossal failure of a season.

Thank you Pounders!  I ❤️ you!

• Love 13
Just now, hookedontv said:

Do these people understand that WLS isn’t a magic bullet? She’s surprised that she needs to keep losing weight until she gets surgery? She’s driving me bananas. 

You just know she enhaled every buffet on the way home - face mask or no.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I will never understand being excited about having a life threatening surgery. I can see making the decision to do it because it's the only option, but yelling and screaming in excitement makes it clear she has no idea what she's deciding to do.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Her cell phone.  You'd be amazed at how much some people can tote in their bras!

Oh yes, I’ve seen Angela on 90DF, but how does she access her phone? 

It looks like we have the 1st thunderstorm of the season and the lights are flashing. I'm gonna say goodnight now in case the power/TV/internet ( no, God, no. not the internet) goes off. See y'all.

• Love 8

Good night, everyone!  She is naive and not too smart, but she was at least nice and seemed to have a good relationship with her friends and family.  I wish her luck.

• Love 5

NO FEET! Gotta go fix some lunch for work tomorrow. We finally are allowed to use the microwaves again so it doesn't have to be something that can sit in my lunch bag and be eaten cold! (No fridge still, though, but that's okay.) Have a good week, everyone! 

• Love 3

And now all her friends and family have to dole out endless hugs and hair pats for her amazing ability to eat salad. Oy.

Well, good night dear Pounders! The episode was dullsville but the snark, as always, was delightful. Stay safe, wear your masks, and see you Friday for Love After Lockup!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Welp I am reading I spent a lot on my air fryer ....I think appliances are more expensive in Canada though. It is a big one.

I have a Ninja Foodi. I think it was $259 US. Worth every penny. It does everything but sing.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, DropTheSoap said:

She could run circles around Shannon.

One circle, at least. Walking. Slowly.

I'm thinking it would take me a while to walk around Shannon.

1 hour ago, Concerned said:

Dr Now has even more hair now than in the first hour.

Is it a wig? Or spray on hair?