Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Im skipping the show tonight but looks like I am not missing much. After losing my father on the weekend the thought of someone whining and pissing away a second chance at life makes me ragey.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can feel the same way.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bake bread every week. My brother helped me out with a plumbing problem and his only payback is "a thousand loaves of bread", so I have to be sure I have plenty on hand when he comes over!

When you say your eating habit it always sounds wonderful!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seasoning does not add calories. These ladies need a Penzey's catalog. 

Completely. Their “Justice” seasoning is really good in eggs (and likely in egg whites, too).

3 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was once in an elevator with someone who used spray on hair.  I am tall and was wearing heals so I had a great view as did a few people next to me.  We all held our laughter until painted head guy got off the elevator.  It was so bad. So. Bad. 

I supported a regulatory inspection where the inspectors were from a Russian company. One of them was a woman who I ended up following through the tour of our water system (my career was in biotech pharma). It was hard to track the inspection topics because whatever was going on on her head was so distracting. Was it the sewing of her extensions? I have no idea. There were multiple colors of hair and not-happening-in-nature things going on. It looked like her hair was fleeing.

Topic? Yeah, this season sucks. Does anyone else think whastherface and Cameo may have been lovers?

Edited by jcbrown
  • Love 3