Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Irene had to move back in with her son because her weight made it unbearable to live on her own.  When Dr. Now can't get through to her, the only thing that might help her break the cycle is a once-in-a-lifetime chain of events. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial US showings.

Original air date 2021.03.10

• Like 1

Good evening, Pounders!  I hope everyone is well!!

I have a feeling to know it's going to be another disaster. But maybe we will be pleasantly surprised.

• Love 7

Hi Pounders!

Irene? This is what happened when Irene came through the Dunkin' Donuts near where I work...

image.png.eb0f9d1169079832fb14198d3f8acc37.png

[Hurricane Irene, New Jersey, 2011]

(I know, I know. I got my gasoline-soaked shorts right here. Who wants to sit next to me on the bus?)

Dinner was mac & cheese with broccoli. Now I have Irish Cream Brownie ice cream. This stuff is addictive. I might need an intervention. 🍨

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Good evening my dear snarkers! Is everyone well and healthy? Are you getting vax appointments? 

Eating habit? Shakshuka and some of my nice warm from the oven bread, followed by two double chocolate-espresso chip cookies. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Good evening, Pounders!  I hope everyone is well!!

I have a feeling to know it's going to be another disaster. But maybe we will be pleasantly surprised.

Hope springs eternal!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

Hi gang.  I'm here with my wine (which comes from a big bottle BOX), and I'm ready to go!

FIFY...

You need to be ready this week.  Our track record states that a bottle won't be enough!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening my dear snarkers! Is everyone well and healthy? Are you getting vax appointments? 

Not eligible yet but I might be at the end of the month, if "office of a warehouse but I can work from home" counts as warehouse worker.

• Love 3

Hello Pounders!  My eating habit was 2 beef patties on some homemade bread. I don't feel like eating much, but the night is still young.

Hmm, she doesn't look that big (and yes, I know my sense of what is big has been ruined by this show).

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eating habit? Shakshuka and some of my nice warm from the oven bread, followed by two double chocolate-espresso chip cookies. 

We have both.  March 19 is our freedom day.

• Love 4

Irene Walker, age 39 (I think), Houston, TX.    She doesn't look that big, but then she's following Shannon from last week.   

I had my first Moderna on 1 March, and am scheduled for 30 March for the second.  Since it's at Walmart, then I'll be collecting a lot of Dr. Now hated foods on my way home.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

She's from Houston....

We will be denied the road trip with multiple stops at fast food, screams of "my layhag", searching for housing, asking someone to uproot their lives to help you on your journey...cause this is you last chance...

This episode should already be 45 minutes shorter!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Please tell me we did not see her just put on her wig (but not well, it looks like a rat on the top of her head)...and adjust it?  We are in for a treat tonight, Pounders!

TLC is already out of control.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 7

Hey pounders! I'm going to say 562 lbs to start. I think she might be kind of short, relatively.

Eating habit tonight is a pretty basic salad with a couple hard boiled eggs, because I just cooked up a bunch of hard boiled eggs.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Well, I was very unpopular in the Harry and Meghan forum. So I'm glad to be among my peeps!!  🤣🤣

Meghan lost me with the rescue chickens and how they are living “authentically” in a $15 million estate.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Irene Walker, age 39 (I think), Houston, TX.    She doesn't look that big, but then she's following Shannon from last week.   

She could run circles around Shannon.

One circle, at least. Walking. Slowly.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1