Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

If anyone wants egg whites, but doesn't like the look, then Egg Beaters or other egg substitutes are egg whites, but they put yellow food coloring in them.    If she doesn't stop talking while she eats, than Cameo will be finding out if a Heimlich maneuver works on Irene. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Those are the least appealing egg whites I've ever seen in my life. I like to make them in an modette with lots of veggies and maybe a bit of ham. And why can't she have some seasoning? Salt, pepper, some herbs? Maybe a dash of hot sauce does wonders.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"Maybe because there's no seasoning" ...but it's "healthy"

You can use seasoning and be healthy! (And I'm a girl who likes my eggs scrambled with nothing but a splash of milk and some salt and pepper.)

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband is a drummer and in his college days (70's) he was in a successful funk/rock/r&b band in Houston. They opened for Cameo one time! 

You celebrity wife, you!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Calling it right now: This is not Irene's apartment. This is some AirBnB that TLC organized for a couple months and decorated with some garbage they found in the clearance aisle at HomeGoods. It looks EXACTLY like all those fake apartments/home the "stars" of Love After Lockup live in -- no personal items, no clutter, completely clean, and recently decorated. WTF with this episode. Everything seems completely FAKE. And that's saying something for this show. 

Same as some of the the places on 90DF also! Like the Vegas "home" of that poor catfished soul, Yolanda.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Cameo has a $4,000 LV handbag. She should have used the money of a decent wig for her mother. 

EDIT: Is Cameo her daughter? I haven't really being paying attention!) 

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Calling it right now: This is not Irene's apartment. This is some AirBnB that TLC organized for a couple months and decorated with some garbage they found in the clearance aisle at HomeGoods. It looks EXACTLY like all those fake apartments/home the "stars" of Love After Lockup live in -- no personal items, no clutter, completely clean, and recently decorated. WTF with this episode. Everything seems completely FAKE. And that's saying something for this show. 

That crusty stove top would not pass muster in an AirBnB. That is well-aged dirt and grease.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

She is following the diet!

In the UK, the doctors have the poundticipant go on a diet of milk only for 2 weeks to start the weight loss and break the habit of running to food for every emotion. I wonder if a liquid diet before the famous unstickably nasty NOW diet would help change eating habit. 

I love Cameo. She is brilliant. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Bleach...STAT!

I can't unsee/unhear her desires for sexcapades!

Not to mention that she will end up pregnant again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

that's a better wig at least.  beauty supply store instead of Party City.

I think she is secretly preparing to see Lola and doesn't want to be shown up!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

You celebrity wife, you!

Hahaha, long before I met him. But they did enjoy some modest success. He's also opened for Kool and the Gang, James Brown, Chic, and several others, as he would be very glad to tell you at any time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If anyone wants egg whites, but doesn't like the look, then Egg Beaters or other egg substitutes are egg whites, but they put yellow food coloring in them.    If she doesn't stop talking while she eats, than Cameo will be finding out if a Heimlich maneuver works on Irene. 

Do whole eggs really add that many more calories?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It's amazing that even at her size and her stomach size she still 'pushes' herself to finish all the food in front of her even when she somehow manages to get full...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seasoning does not add calories. These ladies need a Penzey's catalog. 

This is the problem that so many of these people have. That healthy food can't taste good. I'm at the point where I prefer brown rice to white, whole wheat bread and I don't need to load my food up with oil or butter. Most of these people clearly never learned to cook because that can really change everything. 

I'd love for one of these homebound patients to be signed up with a service like Fresh Direct where they get everything delivered for their meals and they can learn how to prepare healthy dinners that taste a lot better than anything fast food.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hahaha, long before I met him. But they did enjoy some modest success. He's also opened for Kool and the Gang, James Brown, Chic, and several others, as he would be very glad to tell you at any time. 

Dang!!

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Any type of mealtime smacking/snorting/teeth sucking noises drives me up the fucking wall.  

My mom sucks her teeth and it makes me want to hurl. And kick her under the table. 

Im right there with you, any smacking or slurping drives me crazy. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

DD then NutriSystem.

Taco Bell, then Hydroxycut.

Doritos, then Planet Fitness.

Capitalism at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On AWE they tour $20 million homes, but the ads are for thredup, which sells used clothing.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

I'd love for one of these homebound patients to be signed up with a service like Fresh Direct where they get everything delivered for their meals and they can learn how to prepare healthy dinners that taste a lot better than anything fast food.

but but that's work!!

Man, that Nordic Track commercial -- the last thing I'd want in an exercise device is some actor shouting stale motivational slogans at me. I'd lose more weight beating the crap out of the screen than I would alpine skiing. 

4 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’m still a bit behind, but does she have the consumption? Sweet baby Jesus. Is it plague time at the first office visit or no?

This is NOT Little House on the Prairie, is it?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Do whole eggs really add that many more calories?

Yes. The white is alone 30 calories. The yolk is 50, and has all of the fat in it. One yolk feeds a whole baby chicken for however long it takes to make a baby chicken.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She is following the diet!

In the UK, the doctors have the poundticipant go on a diet of milk only for 2 weeks to start the weight loss and break the habit of running to food for every emotion. I wonder if a liquid diet before the famous unstickably nasty NOW diet would help change eating habit. 

Interesting.  I understood it was to reduce fatty livers to allow easier access.   I guess it does both. 

Month 1- 603

Month 3-598 (5 lbs. down)

A lot of people avoid egg yolks for the cholesterol, and the calories.  I hate it when scrambled eggs or omelets separate, so Egg Beaters are better for me.  

I'm so glad she got a new wig. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

DD then NutriSystem.

Taco Bell, then Hydroxycut.

Doritos, then Planet Fitness.

Capitalism at work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are catching all types of watchers.

Me: Eating ice cream watching M600PL (am I wrong for that?!?!?).

My friend:  On the treadmill, motivation to never gain another ounce.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3