Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Probably while I was out whipping up the whipping cream for my mocha. (No regrets!)

I bought heavy whipping cream with a vague plan to do something with it, then didn't do it, so before it expired I used it to make hot cocoa (with homemade chocolate syrup). Half cup cream + a cup of milk. Yum. Made two of them (it was only a half-pint carton.)

Then yesterday I stopped at the grocery store for some things and bought more heavy cream.

Did I hear 598? Five pounds? And she thinks Dr. Now will believe she's trying based on that?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Man, that Nordic Track commercial -- the last thing I'd want in an exercise device is some actor shouting stale motivational slogans at me. I'd lose more weight beating the crap out of the screen than I would alpine skiing. 

Saturday Night Live had a fake add for Pelataunt where they neg you about exercise. “You spent all that money and you aren’t even using it.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

My mom sucks her teeth and it makes me want to hurl. And kick her under the table. 

Im right there with you, any smacking or slurping drives me crazy. 

@Floatingbison and @hookedontv, sounds like you may be suffering from misophonia...a real disorder that makes people want to kill anyone who makes eating sounds. It's funny to watch if you aren't the one eating. 

My mother had it. "STOP THAT SMACKING!" turned me into a closet eater...I'd literally eat in the closet so she wouldn't yell. She swore we made lip noises just to make her scream. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

How come Irene isn't coughing anymore? Has her "heart condition" been cured? Have we ever even found out about that????

Just now, Brooklynista said:

This woman has no interest in getting any kids back. Leave them wherever they are and let her enjoy her burgers and fries.

How old are her kids? 

Here we go. She's getting combative. Look at that bottom lip. Truculent sow.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I think Dr. Now overdid it with the “Grecian Formula for Men” 

I think it's just Kiwi Shoe Polish. TLC can't afford Grecian Formula.

9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This show goes so much faster without 20 minutes of a fatty thrown in the back of a van while crying and yelling.  It's surreal!

Seriously. It’s running smoothly like the vat of butter she eats a day. I’m surprised it’s an hour in already. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Irene: Hey y'all a FIVE pound loss is a move in the right direction.

Dr. Now: Irene, did you take a shit today?!?!

And I bet one of her dumps is 5 pounds or more!!!

• LOL 3

Pounders,

This is not the Royals thread (where the Harry and Meghan interview is being discussed).  Nor is it the place to discuss how you feel about posters in that thread.  In fact, no thread is the place to complain about posters in another thread.  Let's stick with Irene, her "journey", and her exceptionally interesting wig game.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

How come Irene isn't coughing anymore? Has her "heart condition" been cured? Have we ever even found out about that????

The cardio guy said it wasn't her heart, but her weight.    However, back pain with coughing, and your back hurting too much to lie down, can be a sign of pulmonary embolism.    

And Cameo rats her out!    

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Grapes, for sure!

If I were Cameo, I'd trip her. Coming over and cooking, designing workouts...and this heifer eats behind her back. I'd wasp spray the bitch. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Good evening Pounder! Catching up via DVR and speed reading comment.

My eating habit was quiche and salad. And wine, of course. 

I'm not far into the show yet. I think I just saw her pick chicken out of her cleavage. I'm gonna need a bigger wine glass to get through this one.

DH and I are fully vaccinated and have finished our two-week wait post-vax. I'm ready to get out of the house for something besides picking up groceries.

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, chickenella said:

Hi Pounders!! I'm late joining in, but why is Dr.Now's hair darker and thicker every time I see him?