Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Irene went through Eastern NC too and tore down a lot of trees in my hometown.

A picture I had saved from a news piece of Irene approaching NC...

IreneApproachingNC.jpg

• Love 3

How y'all doing? My eating habit tonight was pulled pork barbecue, coleslaw and potato salad.

I got my first COVID shot yesterday! My arm is a little sore, but aside from that, I tolerated it well. My second one is in four weeks. I hope everyone gets vaccinated soon!

• Love 9

Hihowyalldointonight?

I struggled this week, but then I got my first shot, and things brightened up for a bit. However, being out and about is highly overrated because people are dumb and I hate them. 

Happy to be here with my peeps!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Fully vaccinated here! 

Just got my second on Monday! (Felt like I hit by a goddamned bus all day yesterday but good as new today!)

4 minutes ago, Kid said:

Well, I was very unpopular in the Harry and Meghan forum. So I'm glad to be among my peeps!!  🤣🤣

I can’t stand either one of them so I avoid that place.  

Months to go for vaccines here.  The 65+ and teachers are nowhere near finished for even first shots.

Waiting (im)patiently for control of the remote so I can watch this week’s train wreck.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Azubah said:

She's not that big!

How far our expectations have fallen, that we can honestly state the Irene isn't that big.  I am holding out hope that she may actually lose some weight...actually get surgery.  Say it ain't so.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Good evening my dear snarkers! Is everyone well and healthy? Are you getting vax appointments? 

The hospital clinic keeps trying to get me to get one, but I'm not ready yet. I audited clinical trials too long to be happy with the vaccine trials. I understand why they felt they had to rush it out, but I'm not going to get it now. Once it's out for a year, then maybe I'll take a look. I'm not anti-vaxx, I get a flu shot each year, but I don't need to be a guinea pig for Pfizer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Time for another wig, girlfriend.

A small scream escaped me when she hauled out the wig.

2 minutes ago, AnnaBaptist said:

In the hospital, recovering from surgery. Only clear liquids allowed, so no eating habit! 

I hope you recover quickly! Sending lots of good mojo!

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

eating habit was 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter and a chocolate whey protein shake because I'm too tired to cook or roll up some sliced turkey even.

Have you started the new job? Is that what's exhausting you? 

• Love 4

Now we know what Lola does with her old wigs!      Sorry, but having a kid doesn't give you a reason to weigh 600 lbs.  

Oh no!   The chicken breading is on her collarbone.    So she has four kids?   or five?    Look at those hideous eyelashes on the picture with the blonde wig.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

She looks like a chubby infant in a romper.   Thought she was tat free but nope I was wrong.   Needs wig advice from Lola.  Had few friends but lots of boyfriends.  Yup we know why, baby at 16.  Parents please try to get your daughters to value themselves more than that. 

• Love 8

I'm sorry but this lady is not that fat. 

Though I do appreciate the large greasy stain in the shape of a hand on the back of the sofa.

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been here for awhile but it's good to be back. After the past few months, I really need some snark and good vibes from everyone here. 

I need to say this... watching her eat is hysterical. She takes these little tiny bits and barely chews before swallowing. And we've got lots of family deaths, abuse and drug abuse. It's the trifecta!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

So they had a rule you couldn't be pregnant in the shelter. Apparently, you had no where else to go but the shelter, but you thought it was a good idea to engage in sex, which can lead to pregnancy, so I've heard. No self discipline for any of these people. None.

Hmm, I was too busy typing to hear what her addiction was - liquor? Drugs? Chicken?

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Hi and bye, folks. I am packing for a trip in the AM, got this on record although still on the TV and already can tell this clown is a waste of time. Snark away. Catcha on the rebound. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

The hospital clinic keeps trying to get me to get one, but I'm not ready yet. I audited clinical trials too long to be happy with the vaccine trials. I understand why they felt they had to rush it out, but I'm not going to get it now. Once it's out for a year, then maybe I'll take a look. I'm not anti-vaxx, I get a flu shot each year, but I don't need to be a guinea pig for Pfizer.

I had some reservations, but teaching 17 year olds is also rolling the dice on a daily basis, especially considering that our district does not notify us when someone with whom we’ve been in close contact tests positive. I just wanted to say I respect your decision and everyone should make his or her own choice. It’s not political; it’s a matter of choosing what’s best for one’s own health 🥂 (stepping off soap box)

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm sorry but this lady is not that fat. 

She's definitely not as big as most that we see here, but man can she put food away. And she can be a lot more mobile. If her son set down a rule for everyone that no one brings her any food except what he gives her, a lot of their problems would be solves.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I got my second Pfizer Monday and my only issue is a sore arm. My grandson is one year old today and I’ll be able to see him in person the end of the month so I’m a happy camper. 

I had to laugh at the vaccine site, in the 15 minute observation area, I overheard one woman with a thick North Jersey accent telling the woman next to her that she was “glad she got the Phizah, because it’s bettah.” 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Is this a  performance piece? Can she really be this gross eating chicken?

Maybe TLC told her to eat extra sloppily to make up for her relative slimness.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2