Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Irene's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I bought heavy whipping cream with a vague plan to do something with it, then didn't do it, so before it expired I used it to make hot cocoa (with homemade chocolate syrup). Half cup cream + a cup of milk. Yum. Made two of them (it was only a half-pint carton.)

Then yesterday I stopped at the grocery store for some things and bought more heavy cream.

Did I hear 598? Five pounds? And she thinks Dr. Now will believe she's trying based on that?

No way I would trust myself with heavy cream, you like living dangerously!!! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Im skipping the show tonight but looks like I am not missing much. After losing my father on the weekend the thought of someone whining and pissing away a second chance at life makes me ragey.

Condolences. 

• Love 1

My guess is that her 'little cheese' is a pound or two.  

She could walk around the apartment, and up and down the halls.  

Is she going to have the first on camera real heart attack?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

My idea of the perfect commercial break:  Sgt. Baker, then Princess Toast, then Tag Team!!!!  SPRINKLES!!!!

I would add the Geico "Wild Thing" or "Build me up Buttercup" commercials. 

Just now, babyhouseman said:

We might get a park walk if we're lucky. 

Maybe she'll go to the gym and "work out with a trainer". Or do water aerobics. Best case scenario, she'll make a Tinder profile and go on a date. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

OMG I CANNOT ANYMORE WITH THIS FAKE TLC APARTMENT. 

I sense a walk in the park is coming momentarily. 

Edited by Guest
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, this is grim. I've never left live char early but I'm weakening. Talk me off the ledge!

Stay focused!  Watch that screen. Look for crazy stuff in the backgrounds.  Find an interesting camera angle.  Think about off-camera hygiene issues and the suspicious absence of tattoos.  YOU CAN DO IT.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Im skipping the show tonight but looks like I am not missing much. After losing my father on the weekend the thought of someone whining and pissing away a second chance at life makes me ragey.

My condolences...

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have water with a bit of juice. Cherry, not grape or anything bad. Tart cherry juice supposedly helps you sleep...though the way things are going here I might not need it.

One of the clinical trials I audited was having medical residents use cherry juice instead of sleep aids. I didn't see how it wound up, but I thought it was interesting. People should know that herbal and non-traditional remedies increasingly get approval for research studies, so at some point, we'll have real scientific evidence about how some of these things work. 

• Useful 3
22 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I was once in an elevator with someone who used spray on hair.  I am tall and was wearing heals so I had a great view as did a few people next to me.  We all held our laughter until painted head guy got off the elevator.  It was so bad. So. Bad. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Its the Sad Music of Failure.

contrasted with the perky music as she was leaving from the first visit.

Speaking of first visit,  what happened to her hacking cough?  did we get test results?

I have lost 3 of 4 games of Spider Solitaire in the past 10 minutes.   I think I am better at losing than she is.

• LOL 6

They get me EVERY FN week believing that we finally have a successful poundticipant.

Fool me once shame on you...fool me 12 times...shame on me I am an FN idiot!

I HATE TLC/M600PL/Dr. Now/Season 9 Poundticipants...all EQUALLY!  Assholes.

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh, @sainte-chapelle I am so sorry.  We were all pulling for him, and for you.  Hang in there.  Thanks for joining us to let us know. 😢

• Love 2
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

They get me EVERY FN week believing that we finally have a successful poundticipant.

Fool me once shame on me...fool me 12 times...shame one me I am an FN idiot!

I HATE TLC/M600PL/Dr. Now/Season 9 Poundticipants...all EQUALLY!  Assholes.

Low expectations help. You'll still hate them all, but you won't have expected otherwise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

For anyone just tuning in, here's where we've been so far:

Irene's couch

Dr Now's office

Irene's couch

Dr Now's office

Irene's couch 

Dr Now's office

After this round of commercials, we'll be back on Irene's couch.

You are all caught up now.

Hey, now...we saw the kitchen, too.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1