Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Love Sick

• Start Topic

I'm glad they're taking down the statue.  Just sayin'.  Maybe I just want Kathryn to catch a CLUE??? About ANYTHING!

Oh Pringle.... You are SUCH a loser.  Madison has slept with everyone in Charleston.  You're the NEW meat, dumbass!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Danni always seems so emotionally fragile.  I hope she is ok.

In Kathryn’s mind, does she think if she can get the non-white cast member on her side it will make it all ok?  Why would she keep reaching out to Leva?

• Useful 5
  • Love 14

Man, Madison put it right out that.  That was some blunt stuff, although she’s right.  What she said about Austen was accurate. She was anxious to get him out of there...lol...made me wonder if she had someone hidden in the closet. Lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

Watching Dani try to stand up for herself so hard that she went from 0-60 in two seconds was painful. Kathryn is a terrible friend but Dani handled that poorly. Leva got her fired up knowing she doesn't have the personality to follow through effectly. 

• Love 20

Oh lawd almighty, I could barely get through this.  Granted, SC has become one of those background shows, I’ll turn it on while I’m doing other things. All the men on here are chucklefucks, complete tools. Craig, I wouldn’t say you “nailed it”, on HSN, you just managed to get through a segment. Most vendors are on all day. 

Why anyone bothers with Kathryn at this point is beyond me and Leva is way too gracious to her. Glad to see Danni calling out Kathryn but what the hell happened to her eyebrows in that last scene. One was a lot higher than the other, it looked like she had had a stroke. I’m sure it’s some Botox misplacement but it was pretty distracting. Kathryn’s face looked liked complete wax.  She doesn’t deserve a friend like Danni. 

Omgee, Shep is having relationships problems, nobody could have predicted that and don’t get enough started on his book. You’d think he could at least donate some of the proceeds to homeless programs if anyone actually buys this drivel. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Well, that was a snoozefest.  I was expecting more? Nawwww....  Madison broke up with Austen.. Waaaa. Dani broke up with Kathryn..Waaa... Whatsherface broke up with Shep.. Waaa...

WAAAAAA..... I'm whining too! But, I still manage to keep my shit together. TODAY. And I'm not even getting the big $$$ for being on teevee. What the bloody hell!

Southern Charmers, y'all are slowly circling the toilet bowl. Byeeeeeeeee. Glub. Glub.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

CHAUNCY SIGHTING!

A shame creepy Whitney was in the frame.

I can easily admit Austen's rather a loser; but Madison is also kind of a jerk.   I don't think both of those things being true is a problem.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 16
36 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Kathryn is just a slovenly sloth and a dimwit ass user.

What was wrong with Dani's eyes? One of them definitely opens up more than the other and they look "off center"

i loved your post re kathryn.....re danni not so much.  i think i must be the only person to really like danni and both madisons 

• Love 4

Dani is the only person on that show that would be worth having as a friend. I like her too, but her eyebrows were pretty wonky in that scene and I do wonder if she has some issues with food, namely, not eating it, but she has shown herself to be pretty loyal and caring. 

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i loved your post re kathryn.....re danni not so much.  i think i must be the only person to really like danni and both madisons 

I didn't mean any shade towards Dani, I like her too, just wondering if anyone knew any backs story on her eyes as I have never noticed this before.

It was quite disconcerting and I hope it was just a bad Botox reaction and not something more serious like a mini stroke or Bell's palsy.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Dani is the only person on that show that would be worth having as a friend. I like her too, but her eyebrows were pretty wonky in that scene and I do wonder if she has some issues with food, namely, not eating it, but she has shown herself to be pretty loyal and caring. 

i didn't notice her eyes but she does have very deep set eyes which i love to would to have.  i did notice how thin she's gotten and how heavy kathryn has gotten, kathryn looked liked a scary clown

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i didn't notice her eyes but she does have very deep set eyes which i would to have.  i did notice how thin she's gotten and how heavy kathryn has gotten,

I think it's the way Kathryn carries herself. Yes, she definitely has gained some lbs. but it is more about her posture and how she lumbers around as well her unfortunate fashion choices that don't flatter her height or new curves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

What was wrong with Dani's eyes? One of them definitely opens up more than the other and they look "off center"

I had an issue with both eyelids last month - they got swollen and looked just like Dani's left eye. It was an autoimmune issue related (probably) to Lyme. I've also has spider bites that cause a wonky-looking eye for a day.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Her obsession with Kathryn has always been weird to me. And her shaking cry voice. 

Madison waiting until the camera's are on to break up with Austen. How convenient. 

I got the vibe that Sheps girlfriend likes Craig more than Shep. I don't blame her. 

Shep gloating that he didn't test positive. Shut up, asshole. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

I had an issue with both eyelids last month - they got swollen and looked just like Dani's left eye. It was an autoimmune issue related (probably) to Lyme. I've also has spider bites that cause a wonky-looking eye for a day.

Yeah, looks like angioedema.  It’s the worst.  A spot here or there is ok, but if it happens to your eyes, lips, or earlobes, it takes forever to go down if you don’t catch it early enough with medicine.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Man, Madison put it right out that.  That was some blunt stuff, although she’s right.  What she said about Austen was accurate. She was anxious to get him out of there...lol...made me wonder if she had someone hidden in the closet. Lol

OTOH she probably did him a favor too because  she’d be a nag if he didn’t make enough money or just relaxed around the house too much.

But here probably not over.

Low-energy Craig got covid?  How would you know the difference between normal Craig and Covid Craig?

What is the deal with Sheps gf?  She’s upset because he wouldn’t quarantine with her, that is get infected so he could keep her company?

Shep said there’s some things we don’t know about this disease.  That’s right because a lot of people have become long-haulers with symptoms which have lasted months.

Maybe he really isn’t that into her.  Or maybe he sees no reason to take health risks if he can avoid them.  At most it’s a couple of weeks apart.

Pringle pursuing Madison has to be a Bravo TV thing.  Either he’s really not that friendly with Austen and doesn’t care about pissing him off or he is but the producers are pushing this since they did it before with Shep and Austen.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, OldButHappy said:

Geez...what kind of spiders do you have?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I don’t know, but why is Patricia making pillows too?  It’s a free country, but why be in competition with Craig?  It’s his livelihood and Patricia doesn’t need the money.  Plus, hers are half the price.  Is that wrong?

Katherine looks horrible.  Too much weight, acne, and her face doesn’t move anymore.  She lost Dani and doesn’t seem to care.  She looks older than she is.

I don’t know if I like Leva.  She came out of nowhere and is stirring the pot.  Dani took her advice and dumped Katherine.  Looks to me like she was very upset and unsure of herself when telling Katherine off.  She looks dangerously sick.  These girls are too young to be getting work done on their faces.

Im still waiting to see Craig on HSN.  Seems everyone is making pillows these days.  His are $55 and up, but they are made very well.  Mostly beach style.  He seems happy for a change.  The rest of the guys are still floundering and waiting.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Yes. I completely agree. Danni seems like a kind, sweet, empathetic person to be friends with. She does seem like she has eating issues. She had a healthier looking physique season 1. (I don’t mean “healthier” to mean fat, either!)

Whenever she’s shown eating, she scarfs everything down like she hasn’t eaten for days! It’s like she doesn’t eat for a long time because she knows she’s going to have to eat during filming. Kinda like me when I know I’m going to have a big dinner and I save up my calories until that meal, eventually eating everything I try to avoid, i.e., bread. 

Kathryn always looks dirty to me. No matter how much she cleans up, she looks like she got all gussied up but hasn’t bathed in days.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, zenme said:

Kathryn always looks dirty to me. No matter how much she cleans up, she looks like she got all gussied up but hasn’t bathed in days.

Yes, like just putting new make up over the old and that hair, it is awful, bad color and bad extensions, she use to do that blonde and red dye job and I wondered how her hair was not damaged beyond repair and now her hair looks wig like so maybe she did kill her hair.  Her fashion choices have always been peculiar, she came in wearing a long line girdle and said she dresses like she was just at the gym, nobody would look at her and think she was just at the gym.

Kathryn seems the type to always have a broken shoe.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

It was quite disconcerting and I hope it was just a bad Botox reaction and not something more serious like a mini stroke or Bell's palsy.

I thought these exact three things; my friend had Bell's palsy followed by mini strokes about 10 years later. The Bell's went away after about a month.

Dani's voice was shaking badly. At first I thought it was nerves, then she kind of sounded like someone with early Parkinson's, then I figured it's part of whatever is messing with the left side of her face (eye and mouth).

She's a mess and she needs to get off the show and get healthy. Or is the show her only source of income?

Kathryn reminds me of another Kathryn I knew right after college. From an ancient NOLA family, wealthy, grew up in the Garden District, went to Sophie Newcombe, beautiful...and as lazy as the day is long. She was so spoiled that she couldn't muster the energy to bathe or wear clean clothes. Couldn't maintain friendships because her favorite person was herself.

I hope Thomas doesn't abandon his first children. He always wanted a scion and the newest baby may be cast into that role.

Ramona had a crab pillow prominently displayed in her NYC living room this past RHONY season, and I wondered if it was Craig's.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i guess i'm weird because i love whitney!  i love his humor, he doesn't take any crap and he's devoted to his mother

I like him, too. I also like Shep--he is smart, can be funny, and has interests and I wouldn't mind having him as a friend. It's good to see him take precautions and I wonder if he actually hung out like the others who caught the coronavirus. After he and Taylor played tennis and she wanted to go for a beer, he was, like, okay, but not from a public place.

Don't know what anyone sees in Austin. I think Madison may be using him to secure her place on the show. She was very harsh with him last night but what she said is true. And the fact that he had to down the rest of the wine in his glass before taking his leave said a lot about his maturity level/frat boy mindset.

The Madison/Pringle thing may be a producer set up, and it is shady of him to go after a girl in the friend group who's been deeply involved with one of the boys,, but he's more Shep's friend than any of the others'.

• Love 10

Kadooz to Madison for calling out lazy, useless, thirsty Austen as the scrub that he is, but she needs to remember that when you're fake-breaking up your fake relationship with your fake boyfriend, not to smirk and bust out laughing when you're dabbing your dry, fake-crying eyes. When they rehearsed their lines, I'm surprised Austen agreed to let her call him out as a lazy bum--maybe she adlibbed that part. At least we were spared Austen's perpetual snappy comeback: "Really, Madison? Really?" 🙄 What a couple of useless thirst-monsters. Yuck.🤮 Zzzzzzz

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Danni always seems so emotionally fragile.  I hope she is ok.

In Kathryn’s mind, does she think if she can get the non-white cast member on her side it will make it all ok?  Why would she keep reaching out to Leva?

She seems like she’s going to collapse from starvation/ exhaustion any minute

• Love 9

2 hours ago, politichick said:
14 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i guess i'm weird because i love whitney!  i love his humor, he doesn't take any crap and he's devoted to his mother

I like him, too. I also like Shep--he is smart, can be funny, and has interests and I wouldn't mind having him as a friend.

Shep is very likable, so even if he would never end up in my circle of folks (to be clear - not that he'd WANT to or feel that he was missing something), I can easily see hanging out with him.  

Whitney has always seemed like an actively misogynist jerk with none of the likable qualities of all the other unconsciously misogynist doofuses on the show.  I don't even LIKE Kathryn and his treatment of her after the admitted tryst was completely gross. 

As far as his devotion to his mother, to paraphrase Chris Rock - "That's what you're SUPPOSED to do!  What, you want a cookie?"  

I grant this is all subjective, and if I have to prefer CRAIG or SHEP I know I'm using a flashlight to scrape the bottom of that barrel. 

But Whitney, ick.

Edited by Lassus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Ramona had a crab pillow prominently displayed in her NYC living room this past RHONY season, and I wondered if it was Craig's.

Ramona confirmed it was, either on WWHL or on the reunion...can't remember which.   

Did anyone else notice pictures of Kathryn (and Kathryn and Thomas) with a little girl, and the girl's face was blurred out?  It would seem that they were pics of their daughter, but the daughter was on camera in the first episode without her face blurred out.  Maybe Thomas got in a snit again about Bravo?

Pringle can miss me with his "I dunno if my ancestors owned enslaved people" BS.  Googling it, the second result list the 300-ish people owned by his great-great-whatever's estate.  Clearly he's not responsible for his ancestors' behavior, but don't play dumb. He's comes off just as stupid as Kathryn.

And ugh, Madison's tan.  I hope it was fake bake, but it probably wasn't.  It looked about a slight shade off a bad burn.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t know, but why is Patricia making pillows too?  It’s a free country, but why be in competition with Craig?  It’s his livelihood and Patricia doesn’t need the money.  Plus, hers are half the price.  Is that wrong.

Im still waiting to see Craig on HSN.  Seems everyone is making pillows these days.  His are $55 and up, but they are made very well.  Mostly beach style.  He seems happy for a change.  The rest of the guys are still floundering and waiting.

I think Craig’s pillows are cute for a coastal setting.  I commend him for having them manufactured in SC!  Patricia may be having hers made offshore.  Their products are completely different so I don’t see any competition between them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Kathryn reminds me of another Kathryn I knew right after college. From an ancient NOLA family, wealthy, grew up in the Garden District, went to Sophie Newcombe, beautiful...and as lazy as the day is long. She was so spoiled that she couldn't muster the energy to bathe or wear clean clothes. Couldn't maintain friendships because her favorite person was herself.

I'm laughing at this.  I wonder if Kathryn even bothers to bathe.  She probably just slathers perfume all over her.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I'm laughing at this.  I wonder if Kathryn even bothers to bathe.  She probably just slathers perfume all over her.  

I can see her bathing in AXE products and just lying about it.

Come to think of it she probably does smell like teenage boy:  AXE, BO, Doritos & weed.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

That immediately made me think “Top and tails? Whore’s bath? Personally when I’m on the job I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a how’s your father!“

😄

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Did anyone else notice pictures of Kathryn (and Kathryn and Thomas) with a little girl, and the girl's face was blurred out?  It would seem that they were pics of their daughter, but the daughter was on camera in the first episode without her face blurred out.  Maybe Thomas got in a snit again about Bravo?

I saw those pictures and I was confused too.

Leva cracked me up when she told Kathryn, "I see you as an intelligent woman." 😆

On what planet?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I don’t know, but why is Patricia making pillows too?  It’s a free country, but why be in competition with Craig?  It’s his livelihood and Patricia doesn’t need the money.  Plus, hers are half the price.  Is that wrong?

Patricia was making pillows and assorted other home goods before Craig, I think.  She asked him to design a couple for her when he decided he was going to make pillows and he failed miserably.  The clip they showed of her mentioning to improve the design so it didn’t look like clip art was from that, way back when.

• Love 11

I’m shockingly really liking Leva so far; she obviously works hard and has a good head on her shoulders. She might be a bit of a virtue-signaler and gets preachy at times, but I do like that she sees through Kathryn’s bullshit and isn’t afraid to call her on it. Plus, it was so refreshing to see someone actually wake up Doormat Danni already.

Speaking of Danni, is she okay?! Damn, she looked frailer/shakier than ever on this episode...her voice was super crackling, her bones looked brittle, her eye/eyebrow was wonky...for someone who supposedly tested negative for Covid, she sure looked sickly AF otherwise. 
Too bad it took her dumb ass this long to figure out that Kathryn is an ungrateful bitch though. And Kathryn truly is a soul-sucking bitch, for sure...she was so snotty and rude to Danni, but just before then she sure was doing some Oscar-level performing for Leva, acting so contrite and clueless, desperately trying to gain her approval and act like it was all just a big misunderstanding; I loved that Leva shut her down immediately after that. I saw those nasty messages she sent too; Kathryn is nothing but a self-serving bully and she’s *always* been way too self-absorbed to know how to be a friend to other women.

Props to Madison for finally ditching Peter Pan Austen as well. I dunno where she’s going to find this supposed knight in shining armor to wife her up within five years, but Pringle sure ain’t it. She’s going to have trouble in a small city like Charleston and being an over 30 single-mom, so maybe she’s hoping this show will somehow help her find that someone?

Ugh...enough is enough with the negative Covid-19 test-bragging from Shep; it’s not a good look. But neither is his younger girlfriend sending him nasty texts because he refused to get infected alongside her own Covid-stricken self(?!)...I knew she’d eventually crack and reveal her typical 20-something immaturity. 

Speaking of which, I can barely tell Shep and Craig’s girlfriends apart...these guys all seem to have a type, and it’s obviously tan, skinny basic blondes with boobs.

Good for Craig and his pillows! I’m still in shock that it’s gone so well for him so far; he really does owe his team and this show for getting him to this point. They’re definitely meant for more beach-style homes, but they’re cute and look decently made. Patricia’s new home goods line gaining steam just as Craig’s pillows are selling is an interesting flex, but she’s been hinting for the home goods side-hustle ever since her pet caftans took off.

Damned if I didn’t think Whitney looked oddly attractive on that Skype call with the other guys...he’s aging rather nicely, I hate to admit.

Otherwise, boring show...it’s gone SO downhill.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Speaking of which, I can barely tell Shep and Craig’s girlfriends apart...these guys all seem to have a type, and it’s obviously tan, skinny basic blondes with boobs.

LOL, at first I thought they were going out with the same girl.

Then I thought they were sisters.   

But Shep and Craig have a type.  Speaking of Craig, he's aging badly.  When they showed Craig in episodes past, I was shocked at how young he looked.  Shep is ageing badly too.  Both of them are look like aging preppies and not in a good way.  Whitney is aging a lot better and I never thought I'd say that.  

• Love 9

Ok so does anyone else wonder what happened to the 150K+ Phantom that Kathryn had a few season ago? I am not much of a car person but she was driving around in a white suv. Agree about Danni's face. It was almost like a ventriloquist doll. The one eye was a bit slower. I never had botox but reading from other celeb stories in this thread, I will never get botox. 

At this point, I am here for the dogs on southern charm. Has anyone seen Bethenny? (craigs dog)

• Love 4