Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Love Sick

• Start Topic

So I'm going to go there and say that yes Leva needs to educate the ever vapid Kathryn on why her posts were taken the way they were taken.  No it is not her responsibility but Kathryn did reach out and that is probably the only time Kathryn ever questioned her own behavior.  I wonder what they'll put up on that tall pedestal?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Whore’s bath?

My sister mentioned this term to her boyfriend. When his father came over from China, he heard it as:

"Horse bath"

As someone who has, in fact, bathed horses, the terms represent very different bathing experiences, but I still like Horse bath better.

😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I had trouble telling the girlfriends of Craig and Shep apart too.  They obviously have the same taste.

I saw Craig on Daily Pop today.  He was talking about the show and his pillows.  He was showing some Christmas themed ones.  He also was talking about other products.  He wants to design stuff for every room in the house.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Dani's voice was shaking badly

Due to an aggressive auto-immune disease, my hubs takes high doses of oral steroids, and has for nearly two years.  He has developed a noticeable quiver in his voice that he never had before.  There are myriad of reasons why Dani could have the physical affects she has, from medical, psychological, medicinal...

Or maybe, it's just Dani.

• Love 5

When Patricia brought Whitney a jug of alcohol for his smoothie, he asked her whether it was vodka or gin. Really? After the way they snootily insulted Pringle for daring to request gin in their home? Dahling, only the de classe imbibe gin. Tsk, tsk.

Did that poor HSN production crew realize they were walking into a COVID convalescent home? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I had to Lol when Pat was describing her pillows and when she described Craig’s all she said was, “His are affordable”. 
I think if Dani were taking steroids her face would be swollen and she’d be gaining weight.  At least, that’s what happens to me when I’m on them. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I had to Lol when Pat was describing her pillows and when she described Craig’s all she said was, “His are affordable”. 
I think if Dani were taking steroids her face would be swollen and she’d be gaining weight.  At least, that’s what happens to me when I’m on them. 

She said her HSN products are luxury?

HSN is where you get luxury products?  So that's why she's doing SC, to get the exposure for her HSN business?

They flashed on some of her pillows, really ugly dog pillows, though embroidered.

Who buys that garbage, both Craig's and Pat's stuff look like waste of money?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Lassus said:

Shep is very likable, so even if he would never end up in my circle of folks (to be clear - not that he'd WANT to or feel that he was missing something), I can easily see hanging out with him.  

Whitney has always seemed like an actively misogynist jerk with none of the likable qualities of all the other unconsciously misogynist doofuses on the show.  I don't even LIKE Kathryn and his treatment of her after the admitted tryst was completely gross. 

As far as his devotion to his mother, to paraphrase Chris Rock - "That's what you're SUPPOSED to do!  What, you want a cookie?"  

I grant this is all subjective, and if I have to prefer CRAIG or SHEP I know I'm using a flashlight to scrape the bottom of that barrel. 

But Whitney, ick.

i have no idea who chris rock is!  i don't see whitney that way at all.  but we don't have to agree!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, aghst said:

She said her HSN products are luxury?

HSN is where you get luxury products?  So that's why she's doing SC, to get the exposure for her HSN business?

They flashed on some of her pillows, really ugly dog pillows, though embroidered.

Who buys that garbage, both Craig's and Pat's stuff look like waste of money?

People will buy them because they like Southern Charm.  I’ve seen prettier pillows at Target for $20.  Even at Walmart.  My daughter bought me two at Target and they are beautiful, and embroidered.  They are the “in” thing now.  I dont get why Patricia is selling them.  Not enough money?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, OldButHappy said:

I live in a 200 year-old farmhouse. What kind do you need?

I got bit by a spider last summer and wound up in the hospital for 8 days from cellulitis.  Had to go on the IV for the antibiotics.  They are no joke.  Same thing happened to my husband.  Spider bites are dangerous.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, mytmo said:

So I'm going to go there and say that yes Leva needs to educate the ever vapid Kathryn on why her posts were taken the way they were taken.  No it is not her responsibility but Kathryn did reach out and that is probably the only time Kathryn ever questioned her own behavior.  I wonder what they'll put up on that tall pedestal?

The column has also been removed.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/in-21-seconds-granite-column-that-held-john-c-calhoun-above-charleston-tumbled-to-ground/article_ea5a9238-e712-11ea-a826-03d4603d02cf.html

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, mytmo said:

I don’t believe Kathryn was actually looking for an education- she was looking for an absolution. She (repeatedly, it sounds like) turned to the one main cast member who is a person of color to expend emotional energy “educating” her while she just kept repeating how not racist she is. There’s plenty of resources Kathryn could utilize to get an education if that is really what she wanted. She just wanted Leva to make her feel better (and, of course, look better to the viewing audience). This is the same girl who nonchalantly bragged about the cool slave cemetery on her family’s plantation to Cooper during season three. Kathryn has a lot to unpack (as do all of us who grew up in a racist society) and that’s work that nobody can do for her.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

People will buy them because they like Southern Charm.  I’ve seen prettier pillows at Target for $20.  Even at Walmart.  My daughter bought me two at Target and they are beautiful, and embroidered.  They are the “in” thing now.  I dont get why Patricia is selling them.  Not enough money?

Thanks a lot, I just shopped on line at Target...I bought pillows, thanks a lot 😁.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i have no idea who chris rock is!  i don't see whitney that way at all.  but we don't have to agree!

I agree about Whitney.  He’s socially a bit awkward; particularly since he’s a lot older then the majority of these guys, but I would not call him a misogynist.

I think he didn’t want to air his intimate details with Kathryn because that would simply invite more T-Rav drama. 

The only female Whitney has really butt heads with is Kathryn.  As has every other person on the show.  

• Love 7

The only thing that stood out for me was Patricia holding a bottle of vodka and a bottle of gin, and seemingly unironically offering one or the other for Whitney’s health drink. Vodka after shaming Pringle for asking for it. Bah!

Danni just seems like a genetically thin person who feels things deeply. (In regard to commentary about her health.) She takes her friendships seriously and, as we’re not really taught as well how to “break up” with a friend as we are with a significant other, was understandably a bundle of nerves at the coming confrontation, especially as said friend so often chooses to stomp, shout, deflect, accuse, and loudly leave the moment she can no longer control or rule the situation.

Most folks aren’t just one thing or the other, and Danni seems great at seeing the good in people. It can be hard to realize that for some people, it’s just easier to be an asshole than to have to work at being baseline decent, and there’s no point in trying to bring the beauty out of the beast.

Edited by HouseofBeck
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Thanks a lot, I just shopped on line at Target...I bought pillows, thanks a lot 😁.

Great.  I wish I could show mine on here, but it’s a project for me.  One is Santa in a village .. the other tapestry of a village scene with an ice skating rink.  Only $20 each,and beautiful.  Patricia’s are $25 .. one says “its time for my medicine”.  I don’t care for Greg’s.  They are mostly sea creatures and beach stuff, but well made.

• Love 2

I liked Patricia a lot in the beginning, and seeing her in her mansion was fun.  Now, she’s on a lot and has too much to say to everyone.  She’s getting to be a bit of troublemaker too telling some of them what they should do or don’t do.  They have mothers, so she should butt out of their lives.  She was an art dealer in N.Y. , I think, but the competition was too much, so she moved elsewhere so she could be Queen Bee in Charleston.  She should really mind her own business.  They all bow down to her.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, HouseofBeck said:

Danni just seems like a genetically thin person who feels things deeply. (In regard to commentary about her health.) She takes her friendships seriously and, as we’re not really taught as well how to “break up” with a friend as we are with a significant other, was understandably a bundle of nerves at the coming confrontation, especially as said friend so often chooses to stomp, shout, deflect, accuse, and loudly leave the moment she can no longer control or rule the situation.

Most folks aren’t just one thing or the other, and Danni seems great at seeing the good in people. It can be hard to realize that for some people, it’s just easier to be an asshole than to have to work at being baseline decent, and there’s no point in trying to bring the beauty out of the beast.

Agree re:  Danni.

She seems like a nice and pretty girl, and I find it very odd that she hasn't found a nice guy like Cameran's husband, moved to the 'burbs, and had the kids/dog.  I remember early on when she shut down Thomas' advances on her, and I was like....you go girl.  But that's been years, and other than that guy she was engaged to a few years ago, there is zero about her dating life.

She seems to hang onto Katherine as her enabler/empath, whereas Katherine is a constant knotted twine ball of issues.  Katherine dumps her issue du jour on Danni, and Danni listens, tries to help, gives advice.  Rinse, repeat.  I've never once seen Danni bring up a personal issue with Katherine, where Katherine helps her.  It's a one-way street, with Katherine constantly barreling down.  When Danni finally tries to talk to Katherine, the balance is thrown off, and Katherine storms off.

As you said, we never know how to break up with friends, largely because our friends are part of larger friend groups.  We can often break up with a romantic partner and leave them, their friends, and their families behind.  But it's harder when that friend is someone we continue to see.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

She seems like a nice and pretty girl, and I find it very odd that she hasn't found a nice guy like Cameran's husband, moved to the 'burbs, and had the kids/dog.

1. Finding a nice guy and having all those things is luck.

2. Do we even know what Danni wants out of life?  Maybe that's not what she wants.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

1. Finding a nice guy and having all those things is luck.

2. Do we even know what Danni wants out of life?  Maybe that's not what she wants.

Ahhh, good points, both.

After I posted this, I googled Danni & her ex-fiance.  Seems his job took him to Greenville, SC, about 3 hours away, and he has kids from a prior marriage.  She said that she had a great relationship with his kids and even his ex-wife, but being that far from Charleston, and from her art, which is her passion, just did not make her happy.  She did say that they are great friends to this day.

So, this is to your point #2:  This might not be what Danni wants.  

Danni presents as a rather bland character, one who is put upon by Katherine, and who puts forth too much emotional energy on an apathetic friend who could care less.  Danni chameleon's herself to fit into Katherine's friendship, so we never get to see what Danni wants, who Danni is.  We really don't even ever see her one true passion, her art.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

Re:  Katherine.  What has possessed this girl to not even, for one moment, make even the smallest statement saying something to the effect that she'd support removal of the Calhoun statue on the basis of the fact that, while she can't control her family's past, she can help control its future.  Just some sort of acknowledgement, girl!!  

Katherine, tell us that you find his beliefs reprehensible, and that you completely understand and empathize with the thoughts and feelings of those who find it disgusting.  Some sort of statement and a show of support to change what the Calhoun name will mean for future generations.  Thoughtfulness, ya know?

Had Katherine been front & center in all of this, she could have actually led the charge to end this city's association with such an unfortunate past.  She could have worked within communities to bridge gaps in understanding, created something out of this.  

What a sad, missed opportunity to help this city heal from its past.  She held it in her hands, and she let it slip away.

Instead, she hid in her townhome, bemoaning the fact that baby-daddy-idiot has a new son.  Proving, once again, that she has no soul.

Edited by Starlight925
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Patricia really annoys me. She’s so arrogant and thinks she’s better then everyone. Her pillows looked ugly. She really thinks she’s funny and buys into her character. 

Whitney seems like a douche.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Marley said:

Patricia really annoys me. She’s so arrogant and thinks she’s better then everyone. Her pillows looked ugly. She really thinks she’s funny and buys into her character. 

Why anybody on this show would want to listen to this 79 year old blowhard is beyond me. What happened to her atrocious caftan line? She moved on to pillows because she has nothing better to do. I thought she had all these high society friends from all around the world to keep her busy but instead she pretends to be interested in these chucklefucks on the show that are 45-50 years younger than she is. Have another stupid dinner party, Patricia. 

Edited by bichonblitz
changed age, she's older than I thought.
  • Love 12
On 12/12/2020 at 11:09 AM, Starlight925 said:

I've never once seen Danni bring up a personal issue with Katherine, where Katherine helps her.  It's a one-way street, with Katherine constantly barreling down.  When Danni finally tries to talk to Katherine, the balance is thrown off, and Katherine storms off.

I’ll never forget that scene with Danni and Kathryn last season, when they were all in Denver, and Madison had just blurted out the rumor about Shep supposedly giving Danni chlamydia. Danni was weeping to Kathryn in distress and was obviously very hurt and embarrassed about it...Kathryn just stood there dopily staring at her in confusion, kinda grunting at her, “wow...oh...okay.”
Her supposed friend is obviously very visibly upset by such a vicious rumor, yet Kathryn couldn’t even muster up the energy to simply hug her or offer a supportive comment, like “Wow, what a bitch! That sucks, Danni!!”???

That scene among others eventually proved to me just what a shitty friend Kathryn truly is. Danni honestly should’ve kicked her ass to the curb years ago.

• Love 23
On 12/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, Sun-Bun said:

I’ll never forget that scene with Danni and Kathryn last season, when they were all in Denver, and Madison had just blurted out the rumor about Shep supposedly giving Danni chlamydia. Danni was weeping to Kathryn in distress and was obviously very hurt and embarrassed about it...Kathryn just stood there dopily staring at her in confusion, kinda grunting at her, “wow...oh...okay.”
Her supposed friend is obviously very visibly upset by such a vicious rumor, yet Kathryn couldn’t even muster up the energy to simply hug her or offer a supportive comment, like “Wow, what a bitch! That sucks, Danni!!”???

That scene among others eventually proved to me just what a shitty friend Kathryn truly is. Danni honestly should’ve kicked her ass to the curb years ago.

Kathryn had a similar reaction when Jennifer Snowden told her about her son who was diagnosed during pregnancy with a disorder that made it uncertain whether or not he would even survive his birth. Kathryn couldn't even pretend to be interested. She has not empathy for anyone else. (My understanding is that Jennifer's son has defied the odds and is doing well.)

• Love 23
On 12/13/2020 at 7:58 PM, Sun-Bun said:

You hit the nail on the head when you said “Katherine dopily”.   Dopey would be correct.  I don’t think she’s too bright.  Not bright and self centered.  I’m very surprised she can grow up those two kids by herself, half the time.  She probably has nannies thanks to T-Rav.  I’ve never heard her have a meaningful conversation with anyone.

• Love 5
On 12/12/2020 at 10:59 PM, bichonblitz said:

Why anybody on this show would want to listen to this 79 year old blowhard is beyond me. What happened to her atrocious caftan line? She moved on to pillows because she has nothing better to do. I thought she had all these high society friends from all around the world to keep her busy but instead she pretends to be interested in these chucklefucks on the show that are 45-50 years younger than she is. Have another stupid dinner party, Patricia. 

So she said about having all those influential friends.  She probably wasn’t number one in New York City, so picked a nice historical place down south and positioned herself into an important person.  She does have good credentials, but so do a lot of people in New York.  They made her a somebody in Charleston.  She’s too old to be hanging around this bunch.  They all have Mothers to give them advice.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

So she said about having all those influential friends.  She probably wasn’t number one in New York City, so picked a nice historical place down south and positioned herself into an important person.  She does have good credentials, but so do a lot of people in New York.  They made her a somebody in Charleston.  She’s too old to be hanging around this bunch.  They all have Mothers to give them advice.

Yeah, it's a classic small fish in a big pond, becomes big fish in small pond.  I find her schtick to be tired.  She has a wry sense of humor that I sometimes appreciate, but it's not enough to offset the Queen Bee nonsense.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4

I think at this point Patricia has lived longer in Charleston than she lived in NYC which was a brief part of her life (she didn’t even live there full time most was out on the house on Long Island) she spent the bulk of her life in DC and the environs.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Let me preface this by saying, being a hairdresser is a great job.  An awesome, creative career with lots of potential.  Heck, I'd like to be a hairdresser if I had the talent.  But I'm confused as to why Madison is presented as though she is the CEO of some cutting edge (no pun intended), world changing organization.  She keeps talking about this ambitous 5 year plan.  Everyone around her sings the praises of her trajectory, which is apparently headed for the moon.  What is all this about?  She seems like a normal, hard working gal with a respectable way to earn a livelihood.  I'm not seeing where she's positioned to take over the world in 5 years. 

This follows the same line with Pringle's assessment of her as such a "great catch".  Really?  She obviously has some relationship baggage she drags around and is known to be a pretty nasty tempered person.  That's the definition of a great catch?  Or is it more that she just looks really good in jean shorts? 

Maybe she's an overachiever and "it" girl because she's being compared to lazy buffoons like Austen and Pringle?  Maybe that's it?

Madison's kind of a waste of screen time in my opinion, I don't really dislike her, I'm just confused by how the show is trying to paint her. 

Who do we all really even like on this show anymore?  Is Craig top dog?  Shep's o.k. but he's shown a mean streak in the past and his schtick is kind of old.  The girls aren't interesting or are just downright offensive (Kathryn).  Austen's a loser.  Whitney's my favorite just because of how ridiculous he is but he's barely on and there are just as many viewers who can't stand him as those that like him.    

• Love 10
On 12/14/2020 at 9:24 PM, absolutelyido said:

Kathryn had a similar reaction when Jennifer Snowden told her about her son who was diagnosed during pregnancy with a disorder that made it uncertain whether or not he would even survive his birth. Kathryn couldn't even pretend to be interested. She has not empathy for anyone else. (My understanding is that Jennifer's son has defied the odds and is doing well.)

I have always, since Season One, thought Kathryn is somewhat sociopathic. She very creepily set her sights on the three wealthiest guys on the show (Thomas/Whitney/Shep) and set to work sleeping with them and trying to get pregnant and then taken care of. It all backfired but that was definitely her original plan. Very cold and calculated. 

When Jennifer Snowden cried at lunch over her newborn son’s extremely serious brain issue, Kathryn just blinked at her. Had nothing to say, zero empathy. It gave me chills. And yes, when Danni cried to her about the chlamydia rumor-same reaction. Kathryn is very empty inside and very narcissistic. Why Danni chases her friendship down is beyond me. Very enabling, doormat behavior. 

But I like Danni. She is a good soul. Sometimes she looks very beautiful. Not sure why she is never being romanced by anyone-Austen, Pringle, just anyone. Why is she just in the background? Why can’t they showcase her in her art world which would be really interesting?? 

Also, I do think she has something wrong health wise. Her wobbly voice is a new thing, just last couple seasons. And she is way too thin. I hope she is okay! She’s a better person than all of them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 12/12/2020 at 10:59 PM, bichonblitz said:

Sorry, but without Patricia, we'd have just another dull show about 30-something lawyers making pillows and 50-somethings who don't understand birth control. I have loved several of her parties (although those Christmas parties at some hall look unbelievably cheap). Her shower for Cameran was classic!  I wanted to be there.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Sorry, but without Patricia, we'd have just another dull show about 30-something lawyers making pillows and 50-somethings who don't understand birth control. I have loved several of her parties (although those Christmas parties at some hall look unbelievably cheap). Her shower for Cameran was classic!  I wanted to be there.  

i love her snark!!  i love whitney!!!

• Love 6

I’m giving Sheps girlfriend a serious side eye that she wanted Shep to come over and get COVID19 so they could be sick together. What the fuck? Plus as a true blue introvert, I don’t want anyone around when I’m sick. Drop snacks and magazines on the doorstep and get the fuck out so I can marathon old episodes of Blood Sweat and Heels and Gallery Girls in peace  (I still mourn  the loss of both those shows as I watch this shit. Maybe I’ll buy myself both seasons of Blood Sweat and Heels as a Christmas treat.). I do not want people around when I don’t feel good. Quarantining in a house full of people sounds like a nightmare. 

So Madison is right about Austin, and I think they’re a super weird chemistry free couple anyway, but she was doing plenty of dumb COVID19 shit all on her own. I haven’t seen her in a mask yet and she was planning a damn birthday party. And I’m not sure that her breakfast smoothies exactly nominate her for Biggest Personal Growth of 2020. I don’t know, Madison strikes me as super high maintenance and Austin strikes me as very immature and selfish. Probably not the best match.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 3

Am I the only one who think Danni is one of those people that gets off on people *thinking* she's the nicest person ever, best friend ever?  Why is she more concerned about Kathyrn calling Leva than the fact her friend is an unabashed racist?  The only reason to hang onto Kathyrn is because Kathryn gets attention.  Kathyrn's volatility is the show.  I think Danni gets off on helping the underdog when she should be cutting her off.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

I’m giving Sheps girlfriend a serious side eye that she wanted Shep to come over and get COVID19 so they could be sick together. What the fuck? Plus as a true blue introvert, I don’t want anyone around when I’m sick. Drop snacks and magazines on the doorstep and get the fuck out so I can marathon old episodes of Blood Sweat and Heels and Gallery Girls in piece (I still mourn  the loss of both those shows as I watch this shit. Maybe I’ll buy myself both seasons of Blood Sweat and Heels as a Christmas treat.). I do not want people around when I don’t feel good. Quarantining in a house full of people sounds like a nightmare. 

So Madison is right about Austin, and I think they’re a super weird chemistry dress couple anyway, but she was doing plenty of dumb COVID19 shit all on her own. I haven’t seen her in a mask yet and she was planning a damn birthday party. And I’m not sure that her breakfast smoothies exactly nominate her for Biggest Personal Growth of 2020. I don’t know, Madison strikes me as super high maintenance and Austin strikes me as very immature and selfish. Probably not the best match.

Yes on Shep's girlfriend!  WTF!  

And I thought Madison and Austin's break up scene was badly acted by both.  There's zero chemistry between the two of them and this is just a storyline IMO.

• Love 3
On 12/18/2020 at 3:42 PM, FozzyBear said:

I’m giving Sheps girlfriend a serious side eye that she wanted Shep to come over and get COVID19 so they could be sick together. What the fuck?

THANK YOU. I was so uncomfortable during that entire apology scene with them because I just kept wondering what the hell he was apologizing for? Sorry your clingy ass wanted me to stay home and get infected by you so you didn’t have to be sick alone?! HUH?!

She was the one leaving him nasty text messages and practically breaking up with him over him staying safely away like a raging thundercunt, so I didn’t get that scene either. If I had a partner pull that selfishly weird shit on me, we’d be *immediate* ex’es.

• Love 3

I'm prone to believe that the way Shep told his girlfriend to stay away was probably very off putting because Shep is a douche with not an ounce of class even though he is trust fund worthy.  He most likely said something like "Ewwwww stay away from me, don't make me sick with your Covid cooties. Don't come around me until you show me your negative tests, how did you get it anyway, what scumbags have you been hanging with that gave it to you? I'm not so sure that she actually wanted to come over to his house while he was sick. Did she say that? I thought she just said she was turned off by his reaction. Maybe I missed it. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

THANK YOU. I was so uncomfortable during that entire apology scene with them because I just kept wondering what the hell he was apologizing for? Sorry your clingy ass wanted me to stay home and get infected by you so you didn’t have to be sick alone?! HUH?!

She was the one leaving him nasty text messages and practically breaking up with him over him staying safely away like a raging thundercunt, so I didn’t get that scene either. If I had a partner pull that selfishly weird shit on me, we’d be *immediate* ex’es.

I wouldn't be surprised if after that, she went from "potential Mrs. Shep if I ever want to settle down" to "the girl I'll fuck and dump once someone else comes along."

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’m beginning to wonder if Danni actually has epilepsy.  I know she’s naturally thin but common epilepsy meds (Topamax for example) make you lose weight. I thought the lazy eye might be wandering Botox but it could be a seizure injury too. She had that super weird fainting episode at the restaurant on the cast trip..the shaky voice. I don’t know, a lot of things seem like they could line up.

• Useful 2
On 12/18/2020 at 12:10 PM, jaybird2 said:

i love her snark!!  i love whitney!!!

One of my all-time favorite scenes on this show was when Whitney and Patricia were joined by Thomas at the French bistro. Thomas proceeded to order in his terrible French and Whitney and Patricia roasted him through the entire meal. It was delightfully funny. Whitney is good with the snark and has become more attractive over the years. Patricia unfortunately has revealed her dark side and Thomas deservedly is off the show. Sadly, it would have been much better if the three of them could have continued having hilarious conversations poking fun at T-Rav's idiocy. Would have been a more entertaining show for sure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 12/12/2020 at 10:46 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Whitney is far more palatable to me now than he was in the early years. He was REALLY a douche then.

My theory is that Whitney saw himself on the show and maybe even read some chat sites like this one and actually changed himself. He looks better and acts differently. The whole thing of being a guy in a band called Renob was hilariously immature and it looks like he recognized that also. Perhaps having some success as the producer of a few reality shows has given him more self-confidence and he's not afraid to act his age.

• Love 5