Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Love Sick

• Start Topic

On 12/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, bichonblitz said:

I'm prone to believe that the way Shep told his girlfriend to stay away was probably very off putting because Shep is a douche with not an ounce of class even though he is trust fund worthy.  He most likely said something like "Ewwwww stay away from me, don't make me sick with your Covid cooties. Don't come around me until you show me your negative tests, how did you get it anyway, what scumbags have you been hanging with that gave it to you? I'm not so sure that she actually wanted to come over to his house while he was sick. Did she say that? I thought she just said she was turned off by his reaction. Maybe I missed it. 

That's how I read the situation as well.  It's completely understandable that Shep wanted to keep his distance from his gf while she was recovering BUT you kinda need to see it from her position.  She's sick with a virus that is new, no one knows a lot about, and with images of people on respirators well it must be all overwhelming for her.  I think what she actually wanted was some sympathy and tenderness from him.  When I'm sick I don't expect my husband to next to me every second but some gentle words go along way.

Being sick is scary as it is but not knowing when you'll recover, if you're going to get worse, it's just a lot for her to go thru.

• Love 4
On 12/18/2020 at 4:42 PM, FozzyBear said:

Blood Sweat and Heels

omfg...forgot all about that show!! I was just looking for a show to binge while I sort a years's worth of stashed paperwork and receipts. And twice on Gallery Girls was my limit.

I needed something to look forward to after I take a load of garbage to the dump.

(Don't hate me for my glamorous life. It took years hard(ly any) work to achieve)

• Love 3
On 12/18/2020 at 12:03 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

Sorry, but without Patricia, we'd have just another dull show about 30-something lawyers making pillows and 50-somethings who don't understand birth control. I have loved several of her parties (although those Christmas parties at some hall look unbelievably cheap). Her shower for Cameran was classic!  I wanted to be there.  

I’m easy.  I just like looking at her rooms, especially her bedroom and her table settings.  All the dishes, crystals and little expensive things around the house.  Everything is cheary and bright.  Old expensive furniture restored and beautiful.  Not like Bethenny’s cold grey marble sterile apartment that hasn’t a knickknack in sight.

I’ve never understood Katherine and Thomas acting surprised when she got pregnant twice.  Never heard of birth control?  Stupid or smart?  It’s o.k. If they were in love, but look at the situation now.  What does he care?  His Father is loaded.  Katherine doesn’t even know if she’s a step mother, friend or what.  Ditsey.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
On 12/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, LakeGal said:

I had trouble telling the girlfriends of Craig and Shep apart too.  They obviously have the same taste.

I saw Craig on Daily Pop today.  He was talking about the show and his pillows.  He was showing some Christmas themed ones.  He also was talking about other products.  He wants to design stuff for every room in the house.  

So he passed the bar, but designing and sewing pillows and such will probably make him a millionaire.  For that, he has the drive and it probably will work out for him.  He seems to be on his way.  I wonder what Naomi thinks about that.  She always knocked his dream.  Many times, dreams do come true.  I’m happy for him.  He looks fabulous on t.v. too.   Shep always made fun of him.  What has Shep accomplished?  He’s getting too old to be a frat boy.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3