Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

How can anyone take Bugsy seriously with that thing on her head

How can anyone take her seriously when she call herself Bugsy? Yes she does look like Bugs Bunny but it just doesn't seem professional to tell her rich clients "you can call me Bugs or Bugsy'.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, QrkyMerlot said:

I didn’t think I could hate Sandy more than before tonight’s show.

Tonight's reunion will be a "two-parter" for me because I had to turn it off about halfway through. Sandy's possum face was on my screen way too much to sit through 40 minutes of it. Malia is gross. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
21 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

When Sandy was lecturing about how a chef has to keep their emotions in check and act professionally I was waiting for somebody to ask “ what about Tom’s tantrums”!

When she wasn't reached for comment about Tom's professionalism," Downton Abbey's Mrs. Patmore didn't say, "I don't mean to be unkind, but the lad were a bit of a big girl's blouse."

She also didn't point out what she managed, versus what Tom had to do:

• Her Brief: Feed large household for 12 years in a Yorkshire basement
  • She works with: Coal-fire, a dozy kitchen maid
  • Her triumphs: Cooking in a corset while semi-blind; a wedding breakfast during war rationing
  • Fears: Electrical appliances, being married for her cooking
  • The # breaks she took: 2 (Surgery; once sat down in His Lordship's presence)
  • Lives by: “It’s a poor workman who blames his tools."

mrs-patmore-explains-to-daisy.png

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Only her toadies think that’s a great way to manage, as long as they’re in her good graces.

Those tides can turn quickly, at some point Malia will be out of favor faster than she can say how meters they are from the dock.  Sandy moves from one favorite to another, she has no loyalty, if there is a chance to throw someone under the bus to make herself look better you better believe she will do it. 

Sandy strikes me as someone that loves certain qualities in person but quickly decides that those qualities now bother her.

• Love 17

Is it just me, or does Sandy look like a frog wearing dentures? Anyway, I ended up fast forwarding frequently because there was way to much of the bitches Sandy and Malia on there. I don't be watching next season with those two gaslighting snakes.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Fuck you Sandy. Fuck you Malia. And I am tempted to throw Andy into there as well. 

I agree!  Because now that he threw in that bullshit about the manufacturer of the CBD vape pen, the entire narrative of the story will change.  At the time of the situation, during filming, it was said that it was a CBD vape.  Sandy, at that moment, did not have the time or presence of mind to research with the maufacturer the type of vape it was.  Now, the story will change during the reunion.  

(And, I'm calling shady shennanigans on that, as well.  Maybe wherever Hannah purchased it told her it was for CBD use.

While I'm impressed with Hannah for keeping things classy so far, I'm also getting frustrated because I want her to rage at Sandy and call her out.  I don't think that Hannah will do that.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 19

I know I veer from the board, but Hannah seemed miserable from minute zero on this boat.  Honestly, she seems completely miserable, period.  I have been team Hannah from way back, even over Kate.  This season she was such a misplaced person, though.  I don't care how obnoxious and terrible a human being Lara was, Hannah's reaction to her when she was touched was ridiculous.  

And I never liked Hannah until this season.

That's what I mean.  This was the only season I DIDN'T like Hannah.  I don't think she's a bad person, I can save that designation for Sandy. (I mean, there's NO WAY she works for Bravo after this, is there?) 

I just don't think Hannah's really on the side of the angels here.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 6

The BEST thing about the night was the map (or whatever it was) hung on the wall behind Clueless Captain Sandy (“CCS”.) During the first part of the show, it still had the protective foam packing pieces on the corners of the frame! (Later in the show, they mysteriously disappeared - someone must have told CCS that they were supposed to be removed once you take the piece out of its packing carton!)

Maybe the fearless captain liked how they looked and thought they were part of the frame - if so, as Bugs Bunny used to say, “What a maroon!” 🤣

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, esco1822 said:

comment about how the boat could be incarcerated??? How do you arrest a boat?

I was thinking the same thing but I was laughing so hard just trying to picture a mega yacht going to a "prison ship yard" and having to sit there til it got released on bail.😀 

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Question:  If Malia had found drugs on Tom, would she have reported them?  I always thought Tom was on something.

Of course she would not have reported it, she would have justified it, hid it, never let the other crew members know about it...Tom should have been on something.

• Love 12

The more Sandy tries to justify her actions the more unlikeable she gets. The "favorites" should take note of this - your time is coming.  I think Bugsy has a clue but I think Malia will just go ahead being Sandy's lackey as long as she gets what she wants (after all, didn't it work for Joao?).  And what hypocrisy - she said if Hannah had told her what was going on with Lara she would have fired her but we all saw that isn't what happened.  Unfortunately she has cemented her job because Bravo loves the controversy.

I think she has bad trout mouth - she needs to talk to whomever does her facial work because it isn't aging well.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Those tides can turn quickly, at some point Malia will be out of favor faster than she can say how meters they are from the dock.  Sandy moves from one favorite to another, she has no loyalty, if there is a chance to throw someone under the bus to make herself look better you better believe she will do it. 

Sandy strikes me as someone that loves certain qualities in person but quickly decides that those qualities now bother her.

Joao was smart to "jump ship" when he did.  Otherwise his relationship with Sandy probably would have soured. 

• Love 8