Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I must say, they seem like they are genuinely just enjoying spending time together. It doesn't seem like they're in a rush to have kids. 

And I'm actually kind of impressed that Claire was able to lift Justin. Girl's got some upper body strength!

• Love 22

I need Claire's arm workout, because, dang girl. I can't believe she was able to lift Justin like that.

I think relocating to Texas was the best move Justin ever made. He and Claire seem happy, and not in a "faking it for the 'Gram" kind of way. The smiles reach their eyes. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I need Claire's arm workout, because, dang girl. I can't believe she was able to lift Justin like that.

I think relocating to Texas was the best move Justin ever made. He and Claire seem happy, and not in a "faking it for the 'Gram" kind of way. The smiles reach their eyes. 

I hope the more snowboarding they do, and other things they enjoy as a couple makes them think about waiting a few years for kids. They have so much time to have kids. 

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

If she is lifting Justin she is not pregnant. 

So far only Jinger and Claire didn’t get pregnant right away. Unless I’m forgetting someone.

Jinger didn’t wait more than a year. 

• Useful 1

I’m just glad they aren’t holding a baby who is 9 months old while announcing another pregnancy. 
They are certainly having an easier introduction to married life than some of his siblings who threw parenthood into the mix so quickly.

• Love 21

Very sweet & thoughtful to have the florist remake her bouquet.   I don't think we've heard of any of the other Dooms (Duggar Grooms) doing that. 

Her flowers were lovely, as was their ceremony.  Good kids, taking it slow.  

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

I’m just glad they aren’t holding a baby who is 9 months old while announcing another pregnancy. 

Assuming they held off until after the wedding, they would be holding a baby that's 3-4 months old while announcing another pregnancy. 

• Love 1
On 3/2/2022 at 3:44 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

Honestly I am sort of impressed that they did the picture. The role reversal ( her picking him up) goes against their idea of what is manly/ feminine. 

I think its kind of cute and playful. It also seems genuinely them. They seem to really like each other and if they hold off at least a COUPLE more years for kids (21/22 a the minimum) they will be much better off.

I was chatting with my co-worker who just learned she is going to be grandmother (she was spilling all the details about the situation)- she and her husband had been going out since they were 16, she said "I knew he was the one for me, no doubts" and have been married 26yrs, it DOES happen, but her mom told her "please wait a few years to have kids"- their first was born when she was 21, although they started living together right after HS. She is disappointed her son isn't married, but glad he is 26 expecting his first child.

Claire and Justin may end up like my co-worker and her husband.

• Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think its kind of cute and playful. It also seems genuinely them. They seem to really like each other and if they hold off at least a COUPLE more years for kids (21/22 a the minimum) they will be much better off.

I was chatting with my co-worker who just learned she is going to be grandmother (she was spilling all the details about the situation)- she and her husband had been going out since they were 16, she said "I knew he was the one for me, no doubts" and have been married 26yrs, it DOES happen, but her mom told her "please wait a few years to have kids"- their first was born when she was 21, although they started living together right after HS. She is disappointed her son isn't married, but glad he is 26 expecting his first child.

Claire and Justin may end up like my co-worker and her husband.

I don't think parents on either side are discouraging them from procreation. However, maybe Juddy has half a brain and has decided to wrap it up. 

I know it's a long shot, but Jinger and Jeremy prevented for their first year of marriage. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I don't think parents on either side is discouraging them from procreation. However, maybe Juddy has half a brain and has decided to wrap it up. 

I know it's a long shot, but Jinger and Jeremy prevented for their first year of marriage. 

It bodes well that Justin moved to Texas instead of Claire moving to Arkansas. That alone indicates a tiny bit of independent thinking. He's the only Doom to leave the confines of NWA (until FF goes to prison, that is). 

I hope her fertility patterns run more like her mother's than any Duggar's. Make it a fairly normal-sized, well-spaced family rather than a Duggar baby chute. 

• Love 11

Or maybe they just have troubles in fertility area. Given the number of couples, some of them should fall in the percentage which has problems (isn't it said that 1 in 7 couples has troubles conceiving?)

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Or maybe they just have troubles in fertility area. Given the number of couples, some of them should fall in the percentage which has problems (isn't it said that 1 in 7 couples has troubles conceiving?)

I think that is an overall average. 20 somethings are much less likely to have difficulties conceiving than 30 somethings or 40 somethings, etc.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think that is an overall average. 20 somethings are much less likely to have difficulties conceiving than 30 somethings or 40 somethings, etc.

Yeah- if you start trying to conceive in your late teens, that’s a very different thing than in your 30s/40s. But some couples are more fertile than others- Justin & Claire may only end up with 3-4 kids not because of diligent planning but just “because”, it happens. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Zella said:

I'm sincerely sorry for evoking this mental image for everyone, but are we 100% sure that they know how their Legos are supposed to fit together? 

I've maintained the entire marriage that Duddy hasn't found the right hole. 😁

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I've maintained the entire marriage that Duddy hasn't found the right hole. 😁

I feel like Duddy has a hair-trigger and cannot keep it together long enough to find the right hole. 

• LOL 10
On 5/13/2022 at 1:15 AM, iwantcookies said:

Nothing new? 

Claire hasn’t announced a pregnancy, and although I’m surprised it’s a good thing. Haven’t they been married over a year?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 5/17/2022 at 9:54 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Claire hasn’t announced a pregnancy, and although I’m surprised it’s a good thing. Haven’t they been married over a year?

A year and a couple months. It's a very good thing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Haven't we seen Claire fairly recently, at least recently enough to determine she wasn't pregnant? 

I can't recall seeing a pic of her recently - but that doesn't mean I haven't. 😄

• Like 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Haven't we seen Claire fairly recently, at least recently enough to determine she wasn't pregnant? 

I thought we had seen photos of her too, at a Duggar gathering maybe.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Not even a picture from Hilary. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hilaria's been so boringly not batshit crazy lately. I find it terribly disappointing. 

• LOL 24
(edited)
41 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Claire and Justin sighting, along with Mac, James and various Spivies.

If James took and posted this picture, someone must have told him to take it down.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2